It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Scroll down to bottom...Watch Water Reservoir

www.sjbsscottishbordersguide.co.uk...

a reply to: RookQueen

Unrig tour in 2017 (Google results) And click on the Image search results.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandmaB
Do you know the name of the tour they were doing a couple of years back? Can you tell us what makes you almost 100% sure that's when this pic. was taken?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
McAfee also gave us a 98 hour countdown for the whole lotta laptops release. Nothing came of it.
Seems like someone is playing.

edit on b000000312021-08-31T19:11:37-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 31 Aug 2021 19:11:37 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Watch Water Reservoir...What are the chances?

Just a thought but it is a man made reservoir, remote, in Lammermuirs, Scotland.
It flows east to merge with Dye [die] Water just west of Long for mac us.

The symbolism is all over this. I looked at the pictures linked and there are 6 white row boats. There are 6 weapons.
Just some coinky dinks.
commons.wiki.media.org...>wiki>File:Watch_W...
www.sjbsscottishbordersguide.co.uk...>2018/09

Think maybe coinky dinks. Or more likely, nothing burgers. Since this is in my area, thought I was called up ! But I got nothing. Not to say though, that there isn't something/many things happening 'up there' with estates keeping close watch on all visitors/plebs from the nearby crowded lowlands..

edit on 31-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is the weirdest thing I've seen today. And that is saying a lot.

youtube.com...

Meghan Markle. Check out her eyes.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers ETMN, I didn't realise Watch Water was so close to Kelso; where I used to visit friends.

It raises a possible clue regarding McAfee's VV versus W:

1) In the UK, places with W or K in the name were founded by the Vikings when they invaded Scotland/England,
2) For example; Hawick, Alnwick and Berwick were originally HaVIK, AlnVIK and BerVIK, denoting VIKing towns/villages,

3) Think of W and VV as the BOWS of multiple boats. Now consider that K is also made up of 2 Vs (boat bows).

4) I'm no language etmologist but it would make sense for the Vikings to evolve the letters V,W and K from runes depicting their boats?

So is McAfee referring to DenmarK, NorWay and SWeden; home of the Vikings and the Wallenburg family?

Consider also:
a) countries and regions with K, V and W in their names; Kievan Rus' (Belarus, Russia and UKraine),
b) Names, especially russian, such as RomanoV,
c) The term KING also seems to derive from the same area:

It is possibly related to Old English cynn "family, race" (see kin), making a king originally a "leader of the people." Or perhaps it is from a related prehistoric Germanic word meaning "noble birth," making a king etymologically "one who descended from noble birth" (or "the descendant of a divine race"). The sociological and ideological implications render this a topic of much debate. "The exact notional relation of king with kin is undetermined, but the etymological relation is hardly to be doubted" [Century Dictionary].

General Germanic, but not attested in Gothic, where þiudans (cognate with Old English þeoden "chief of a tribe, ruler, prince, king") was used. Finnish kuningas "king," Old Church Slavonic kunegu "prince" (Russian knyaz, Bohemian knez), Lithuanian kunigas "clergyman" are forms of this word taken from Germanic.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't share memes very often but this is where I'm at today

God We Need You Now

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

PM

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Hunter Biden Art Gallery in Kabul is now open.

This would be funny if it wasn't a real possibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually, I think McAfee DID hit his 98 hours target - we just assumed it mean "IN 98 hours time" but it actually meant "In the hours of the 9+8= 17th"!

The first 98 hours warning was at 1:11 on Aug 7th - it was fulfilled with his release of 4 laptops to the media on Aug 17th.

There were also 98 hours warnings for:
Part 2 here on Aug 17th,
Part 3 here on Aug 26th.

It looks like maybe Sept 8th might be the next target date? (9/8)?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I don't think any of those 4 are the originals; Harry, Megan, Duke n Duchess of Cambridge.

For example look at the back of Harry's head as he turns - looks like a prosthetic to me, definitely NOT the shape of his head!

edit on 31-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Ok so by taking this set and breaking it up into 4 sets of 4 units each:
76e5 eef3 7501 086b
1fd8 f2bf f51b 1537
d78a caf8 4dbc 4f50
4860 ccbe 0418 46ae

Ok so these came from this post: a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi. I think there might be more to this, so I'm going to be playing with this set of digits. If I come up with anything I'll report back about it. There just seems to be something picking at my brain over these.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is the weirdest thing I've seen today. And that is saying a lot.

youtube.com...

Meghan Markle. Check out her eyes.

She looks fake, her face is stiff like its a Mask. They both look odd..

Lizard eye, seen it before in other vids.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Can sense some of T1's direction, Area is Lothian border ( of old especialllly, Still now a wee bit) and has a rerun imo feel, we have white, black and green castles, Signal forts-towers-castles, Moir-Mure-Muir-More = Mor of old n not moor of new = refuge places of old.

Oh and from the resavoir one can see Twin Law hill = two presidents and or common and sea law ?.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, your links are getting hard to arrive at what your pointing us to look at.

E.g. I can't find Watch Water Reservoir on the second link... and the first link is broken so doesn't bring me to a page.

Help!

edit on 31-8-2021 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

t.me...
edit on 31-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
tgm
If only this was real.
a reply to: Caled

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

GBB, do you know if any village was lost/submerged by creation of the reservoir? I ask because the wiki says:

The partial ruins of a peel tower survive as part of Old Scarlaw Cottage, also on the northern edge of the reservoir

T1's link also mentions:

A popular walk from the reservoir is to the Cairns on Twin Law Hill. Follow the road around the reservoir passing the fishing lodge and Scarlaw Farm before ascending Twin Law Hill.

I wonder if those places reflect that Maritime Law hit Common Law when the Vikings invaded Scotland/England?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
RIP, August 31, 1997

‘Princess Diana is seriously injured...following a car crash in Paris.’

Patrick Stinson, NBC News (9:50 PM ET, August 30, 1997)

SPENCER Trailer (2021) Kristen Stewart, Lady Diana Movie. Releases November 5, 2021 in the US.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Did you see my response? I was hoping someone followed the link and saw watched the video which explain that is was Burisma apparently evidence gathered off of Hunter's Ukranian laptop and that they paid the Taliban with 85 million dollars worth of.....MILITARY SURPLUS!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh wow, look who's back...

What is up with those suits!?!?🤪

Officials in Washington State Attacked While Trying to Remove Murder Hornet Nest.
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join