It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This seems so odd, I was told by draco-shills this was just a hoax. Now I'll be told all of Japan is stupid. What is the real issue is no one in these positions of administering the bioweapon seems to know what is in it, but still demand folks take it.

Note, this is the Moderna jab, the vaporware company. Watch them go down first.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So in this scenario all the people who were killed in the blast... were they CIA? And all the people who've been left behind... all CIA too? And there were no dogs that were abandoned, that was all dog comms? There are no people being slaughtered at the hands of the Taliban right now, it's all just part of the show? I'm not saying that this is not possible but for me personally, I need some hard evidence that this is what's actually happening. In the meantime, I'm willing to error on the side that these events are real and that real people are dying and suffering. Even if I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, great. I guess I'll breathe a sigh of relief at some point. But if I error on the side of believing this is all fake then I'm going to feel like a total pos if it does in fact turn out to be real...

One other option is for me to remain complete neutral but that option is very difficult for me because I can't stand to witness pain and suffering
edit on 31-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

A first test screening of the film was scheduled for November 22, 1963, the day of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The film was just weeks from its scheduled premiere, but because of the assassination, the release was delayed until late January 1964, as it was felt that the public was in no mood for such a film any sooner. Wiki

The definition of "polymath" would have the real Dr. Strangelove pictured.

I think we might have a modern day Dr. Strangelove AI + RAND/DoD 'whiz-kids' high on shrooms running the Country, laughing their butts off as they sit at the roundtable telling jokes about Biden and marvelling in their dystopian accomplishments as the Country succumbs to mass psychosis.

Yes, I'm exaggerating, but probably not far off from the truth.

This is real Marco disclosure...🤪

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Fun fact. Robert David Steele does not have an English wiki page, but he does have one in French.

fr.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RookQueen
So this is interesting..........Robert David Steele died over the weekend. He has been campaigning on the tour bus behind them since May 2021. How's McAfee in this picture? .......He was arrested in Spain in Oct. 2020

t.me...

Pic is possibly from August 8, 2017

Ha, shocking.

This document by RAND Corp. titled Dominating Duffer's Domain - Lessons for the U.S. Army Information Operations Practitioner, (2017) references an Army mil doc by...

Steele, Robert David, Information Operations: Putting the “I” Back into DIME, Carlisle Barracks, Pa.: Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, February 2006. As of January 9, 2017:
www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

Which the link is no longer valid, but found an archived PDF copy.

Snippet from PDF:

Single country intelligence centers and intelligence campaign plans are ineffective. When attempting to interdict smuggled small arms, mercenaries, unauthorized Private Military Corporations (PMCs),[28] blood diamonds, trade in women and children, or illegal funds transfers, only a regional approach stands any chance of being effective. There is real potential in the USDI interest in creating replicable JIOCs, in that a planned overlay and planned interoperability between U.S. JIOC and UN JMAC could have very positive outcomes in support of the four salient regional objectives—Diplomatic, Information, Military, and Economic—which I incorporate in the acronym DIME.

On the very last page is a bio...

ROBERT DAVID STEELE, having sponsored an annual international conference on Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and what the Swedes call M4 IS, or multinational, multiagency, multidisciplinary, multidomain information-sharing, is a leading proponent for these activities. As the senior civilian founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Command (1988-92) and subsequently as CEO of OSS. Net, Inc., he has spent 17 years in advocacy.

A former clandestine case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), he has served three back-to-back clandestine tours overseas, participated in strategic signals acquisition operations, helped program future imagery satellites, managed a global counterintelligence program against a denied area country, and defined future advanced information and processing requirements for a national agency. It was as the senior civilian at the Marine Corps Intelligence Command that he discovered that 80 percent of the information needed to do policy, operational, logistics, acquisition, and all-source intelligence was not secret, not in English, not online, and not visible to anyone in the National Capital Area (NCA). Prior to becoming a civilian intelligence professional, first at the CIA and then as a manager for the Marine Corps, he served as an infantry officer.
He has been featured in the Year in Computers 2000 and twice recognized by Microtimes as one of the “industry leaders and unsung heroes who...helped create the future.”

He is a distinguished graduate of the Naval War College, and received a certificate in Intelligence Policy from Harvard University.

Interesting paper on Information Operations and his recommendations to the DoD back in 2006.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
BREAKING: In a major blow to vaccine efforts, senior FDA leaders stepping down

Two of the FDA’s most senior vaccine leaders are exiting from their positions, raising fresh questions about the Biden administration and the way that it’s sidelined the FDA.

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review and 32-year veteran of the agency, will leave at the end of October, and OVRR deputy director Phil Krause, who’s been at FDA for more than a decade, will leave in November.

A couple possible real reasons... They are going be the one's to approve this bioweapon and leave. They are being squeezed out. They're headed to the Gulag.

I vote Gulag.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I need some advice. This is about the children. Remember the McAffee link that Rel had posted changed from yesterday in the morning and then in the afternoon. I was curious if that would happen today and it did. Maybe it is supposed to be a portal for us to check daily for messages.
I researched all of the associated links as I usually do and I have spent hours researching. I try to be very thorough.

Robert James Rallison You Tuber - TheOddd1sOut.

There is a lot there about the child issue. McAffee connected a song , a short section and I just new.

What should I do? People here saw pictures and videos but this shows so much more. Psychology, techniques and so on.
I feel that this should be discussed because the shock of this is just...
Children on both sides have been terribly abused.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I had an interesting chat with a friend today, someone with direct knowledge of operations with the vaccine test manufacturer Abbott. Seems the tests are only 36% effective. Only senior management knows.

Also it appears that maybe they are destroying evidence. They operate a factory producing those test kits. When the virus subsided there was less demand for the kits so like all compassionate companies they laid off the staff. Apparently there was an expose in the New York Times. Here is the oddity. They recalled some employees and had them destroy the inventory. That inventory had not expired. This inventory would be much more current than what is held in the various states stockpiles and they haven't destroyed theirs.

As if that wasn't enough the company issued 3 month supplies of test kits to employees so that they can continuously test at home, despite being tested at the facility. No reporting of those results is required.
Just makes me really wonder what's up. I have my suspicions.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There's a DEMONIC dimension to the pandemic.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Great!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Watch Water Reservoir...What are the chances?

Just a thought but it is a man made reservoir, remote, in Lammermuirs, Scotland.
It flows east to merge with Dye [die] Water just west of Long for mac us.

The symbolism is all over this. I looked at the pictures linked and there are 6 white row boats. There are 6 weapons.
Just some coinky dinks.
commons.wiki.media.org...>wiki>File:Watch_W...
www.sjbsscottishbordersguide.co.uk...>2018/09

^^^ Key date.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

âś…INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Draco-shills HATE this list and the fact that Earth's poison is human medicine confuses them. They fail to see all Medical Mafia techniques involving poisoning the body to make it "Stronger" which if code for poisoning to make it reliant on more poisoning.

CDC

I'm sure our own JOM will confirm if many of these ingredients in jabs are found in the water there is a serious problem.

edit on 31-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
CLIP of Joe staring at a screen and repeating what was written for him by another. What are they trying to say?

So what's going on here? Well. I think Actor Joe is saying Team Joe only has one percent of the military that matters right now. 2.1m military reduced to 330k is quite a mistake to put in writing - he's reading and pointed up (as told), so he didn't screw up. So it would seem he's saying this Afghan thing destroyed his support as we said it would.

Why the hell does he keep mentioning Beau being dead? Well. Could be because Beau's real name is Joseph Robinette Biden III. Joey B is dead could be the obvious code here.

CLIP of Joe with some eye problems.

edit on 31-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Kind of feels like the movie Get Out, but that would philosophically let these people off the hook, and I'm not sure that's a good idea to toss around.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cards [Crimes] Against Humanity white card: The Heart of a Child...Puppies!
Everywhere we turn it is all foretold on the cards. Lots and lots of planning.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Why the hell does he keep mentioning Beau being dead? Well. Could be because Beau's real name is Joseph Robinette Biden III. Joey B is dead could be the obvious code here.

Seems to be a pattern...
Before Beau, Joe Biden would regularly bring up his daughter’s death when discussing his crime bill.

twitter.com...

Very rare clip. 2007. Biden explains how the government tries to manipulate us in regards to clean energy.

The Hunter Biden Art Gallery in Kabul is now open.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re McAfee... I've just been looking back through his telegram posts (trying to find link to the $WAXKD page).

This post had a deadline in it that is TOMORROW Sept 1st

And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. . .

And, behold: I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life, from under heaven; [and] every thing that [is] in the earth shall die. . .

Still the Wolves are after me, why. . .?
You attack those you fear the most. . .
INFORMATION WARFARE:
This platform is more than simply pushing the TRUTH:

All the right people are scared. They should be. . .
38 Days. . .
WHO is keeping track. . .?
ArizonA

Time is not real:
Time = Light:

John McAfee.

The post was made on July 25th 04:47:19... 38 days later is Sept 1st, tomorrow!

By the wording, it hints at either something to do with COVID ("WHO") or the Arizona audit results ("ArizonA")?

To add:
1) There was a further deadline of 61 days 5 hours that was set on July 26th at 18:55:14, here,
2) July 26th 18:55:14 + 61 days 5 hours = Sept 25th 23:55:14,
3) 23:55:14 hints at PAIN EYES ON DURHAM?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, your links are getting hard to arrive at what your pointing us to look at.

E.g. I can't find Watch Water Reservoir on the second link... and the first link is broken so doesn't bring me to a page.

Help!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Do you know if there was an unrig tour in 2017? I'm looking into pics and tour names and tour dates now. I'm reasonably sure that the pic on this bus is from after the election to RDS hospitalization, unless there wan an UNRIG tour prior to the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
I'm working on it now. Plz. look and see what I just posted to ETMN and answer the question if you know.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A and B n C all = Marbs = spiritualllly DeaD.

The Marbs n Putrids are getting utterly smashed mind wise atm, very 23fullll for them indeed, many misstakes happening for them and by them when these Marbs are mind hurting so, expect F ups on purpose and accidently by MSN, the on purpose is flippers of course, watch for it imo.

My 13moon teacher was a maths genuis and well read, this was the book she was reading when we met > www.audible.com.au... U2b3sfS-p7_3qIpNSbx0r0nd5aqALcQTQih6m-U3KP7JhgGFkXnXusaAhqcEALw_wcB&gclaw.ds < now we both got differing answers, my were futuristic, as it told the story of rite now, today, as all the people doing the ( blue mountain ? ) retreats n camping, are at the age today to take over, knew it then and know it now, again will come out post ( lol now events ) events.

Jaworski's father you may know of from Nixon ( from memory ).

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

clip

The current cast members who are running this sick, pathetic clown show are one of three options:
A. Complete and total deranged psychopaths
B. Human robots devoid of all emotion
C. Reptilians

With their callousness and complete lack of empathy there is no way they are full blooded human beings. Someone needs to cut Biden's skin and see if he bleeds

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join