It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well it all stuck with me and I am glad I wasn't mistaken. Although I was also referring to something I read about Psaki taking heat from the press corp about how many times Biden dog had bit people being withheld. I didn't think it was from this thread though. I'm due to be wrong now

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 31-8-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

It wouldn't surprise me, but hey how many times has Soros backed groups bitten Biden and his plans? Now how many times did we hear about Biden's dogs biting someone instead of Antifa going against DNC ideals? You might be more right than wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To be young, and glowey eyed still. Those were the days.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I see Doctor McKinney is part of the entourage.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
They evacuated rapists and other criminals from Afghanistan and brought them to Ft. McCoy in Michigan and left 100's or maybe 1,000's of Americans behind. These criminals have no interpreters and are free to come and go!

video.foxnews.com...

Tucker Carlson Tonight | Fox News

Makes me freaking sick!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Good catch FF! I looked at the name on the bus trying to figure the name out but never thought to search for who was campaigning with Steele! Boy she gave ole Rumsfield hell didn't she? I thoroughly enjoyed that,,,,,,,

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I found this in a new ATS thread-Operation Pineapple Express
Contact Violator1 in PM if you have any info.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Retired Major Jim Gant, US Army and Green Beret of Operation Pineapple Express, please let me know. And let me explain why. I have over 25 years in Trauma ER, Trauma ICU and Child/Adult Psychiatrics. I have over six different Advanced Certifications in these fields, and if the Major deems me acceptable, I will pay my own way, to go Afghanistan, and assist with the evacuation of American citizens. Please don’t respond in the forum, but leave me a private message.

Operation Pineapple Express., page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
From McAfee. Didn't know if it was something or nothing: 0x03077054A3D535fB9Aa9ec268AD4D0A2790D1b7e

t.me...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So there's a proposal from a very wealthy company to Afghanistan for a pipe line to come through several countries into Afghanistan for there resources. The Afghanistan govt does not want it because they do no want to sell their resources. The same proposal was thrown toward the Taliban. You will never guess who the company making the proposal is and what the Taliban took as payment for getting the deal done.

t.me...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

No havee t-gram account RQ. Which country?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
The word country was a typo it should have been company but I will give you a hint by telling you what country the company is from....Ukraine

You honestly cannot make this s**t up!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It does not appear he is in Afghanistan anymore, so it is kind of a moot point.

abcnews.go.com...

originally posted by: RookQueen
I found this in a new ATS thread-Operation Pineapple Express
Contact Violator1 in PM if you have any info.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Retired Major Jim Gant, US Army and Green Beret of Operation Pineapple Express, please let me know. And let me explain why. I have over 25 years in Trauma ER, Trauma ICU and Child/Adult Psychiatrics. I have over six different Advanced Certifications in these fields, and if the Major deems me acceptable, I will pay my own way, to go Afghanistan, and assist with the evacuation of American citizens. Please don’t respond in the forum, but leave me a private message.

Operation Pineapple Express., page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

edit on 8/31/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nice catch on the Steel/McAfee dates, RQ!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, re Tomorrowland... may be worth doing a search on the thread.

I'm pretty sure there was discussion of it possibly being a real place - with the theory that people like Comey were going to try to escape to it as the "Breakaway civilisation".

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Makes me think of that floating city over China a few years ago. That event still hasn't been successfully explained.

I believe that the idea of a Breakaway Civilization was researched here, with a surprisingly large amount of information leaning toward it being a very good possibility. LINK TO RESEARCH FORUM

Might be worth digging back into. Also Springer had a posting about some kind of object that fell to Earth back in the 40s. Might be worth digging into that as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Reminder, those who aided in this depopulation event are off to the gulag either way. When those who are steering this reach the goal those who helped will be gone. If it goes the other way, those that helped will be gone. You can tell who is not long for this world pretty easily.

Your daily double dose of those not long for this world.

CLIP

You know, despite Trudeau Castro's measured and practiced speech patter, I just can't take him seriously after those videos a while back of his fake eyebrows falling off
. Also, to me it appears that he is wearing guyliner or fake eyelashes as well. I would love to mock Canada for their choice of leadership... but with Biden - we're really the joke. It took Biden to make Trudeau Castro look leader-ly.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
So this is interesting..........Robert David Steele died over the weekend. He has been campaigning on the tour bus behind them since May 2021. How's McAfee in this picture? .......He was arrested in Spain in Oct. 2020

t.me...

Are you pretty sure about the date of this picture? Because if so - OMFGosh! That stirred some excitement in my nearly empty hopium chamber!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Yeah that raised some eyebrows for me as well as the Q drop asking the importance of Steel. Things have been very slowly dripping out and unfortunately basically no MSM media is covering some of the items I have seen in other media sites. If there is going to be a flood it has to be coming very soon in my opinion. Biden is being poised for a massive removal but I think there is much more he is going to be blamed for a rightfully so.

Couple this with the report that Hunter was arrested on his way back from overseas with underage girls on a plane with many kilo of drugs etc . If that story is true things are going to get interesting really quick. Its my belief that Hunter turned on Joe and his counterparts a long time ago and this story could be the public "reason" to bring him into custody. The story is being set-up to make Joe look like even a more complete and absolute fool. Add this story to the fray and it will really be publicly ugly for him. He can't operate the government correctly which everyone can see and now his son gets arrested with drugs and underage girls which the public will see. Then the release of Durham, then the audits. That would be a flood in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Meanwhile, the deep state isn't done yet. StormRider warns us:

"DO NOT GO TO THE CAPITAL TO PROTEST!!
ESPECIALLY ON 911!!
⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join