It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yeah, those buildings are a good idea to keep distance from these days. Pelosi's gang has made clear they'll use the premises to scream 'insurrection!' if an anon so much as farts in the vicinity. No sense in giving the disturbed elites any freebies.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
The one closest to me stayed empty. Here's the odd thing. Checking with neighbors about what gives. They did not even knowit existed! The location is somewhat obscure on a high traffic road, but I thought the same, that people would resort to going there.
When people who have lived in the neighborhood in excess of 50 years one would think that they, of all people, would notice. But they didn't.
Just like the odd observation towers that remain unused.
My opinion but all of this needed infrastructure planning in advance. To me this looks like advanced planning roll out.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

After the crap that happened on 1-6 I don't know why anyone would want to go to any of these "protests" or anything. The amount of BS that the people have been through just because they were in the same city has been nuts let alone the people that they tracked to have been at the capitol itself. With the new information on the text messages coming out about the FBI and the Whitmer kidnapping it is obvious the FBI will do anything to frame anyone to push their narrative. It will be a great day when these organizations cease to exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A few bits and bobs this AM.

This hits all the marks, soldiers&animals and animal soldiers. Talk about bag optics.

What's he trying to say here? I'm lost.

I don't think most of these POS in the schools are actual commies at this point, I truly think the are too stupid to know the sky from the ground. They are mind controlled drones with no real future in either version of the reality that emerges.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

It will be a great day when these organizations cease to exist.

It will be a better day when justice is served. Many of these folks will be enjoying a long term GTMO vacation...or one that comes up short.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

clip

This Taliban?

twitter.com...

clip

Btw when do we get to hear the news that the Taliban has become a contributing partner to the WEF's NWO agenda:

Taliban wants to help fight climate change, terrorism, despite links to executions, oppression

Abdul Qahar Balkhi, a member of the Taliban’s Cultural Commission, says the group wants to help fight climate change and global terrorism, according to Newsweek.

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

clip

The current cast members who are running this sick, pathetic clown show are one of three options:
A. Complete and total deranged psychopaths
B. Human robots devoid of all emotion
C. Reptilians

With their callousness and complete lack of empathy there is no way they are full blooded human beings. Someone needs to cut Biden's skin and see if he bleeds

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

How about this for BITING BACK comms? Found on SokratesXVII's telegram:

Bigger:

For me, this is a pretty big confirmation that we ARE watching a movie! Why? ...Because:

a) This was from the period when he had dropped "Senator" from his bio and put instead "government official",
b) The rumours were that Joe had been executed in 2019, so an Actor had been playing him from this point,
c) If M.I. had control of his social media from 2019 (happening to all convicted or given deals), then THEY would have placed this tweet, KNOWING that they were going to set up the Afghanistan withdrawal situation and that this tweet could be re-circulated to further attack his reputation?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for the value add on Tomorrowland/Breakaway civilisation Guyfriday.

I don't have the bandwidth for the dig at the mo... perhaps someone else might?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
More on this.

H.R.5123 - American Freedom and Internet Access Act of 2021

Not later than 45 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of the Air Force, in consultation with the Chief of Space Operations, shall develop and begin implementation of “Operation Starfall”, a strategic plan to deploy stratospheric balloons, aerostats, or satellite technology capable of rapidly delivering wireless internet anywhere on the planet from the stratosphere or higher.

Planet? Seems rather specific. Starlink?

Oddly, # 5123 has been used before.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

RDS and McKINNEY planned a nationwide tour a couple years back but it was derailed and scaled down. 100% certain that is when this pic was taken.
McKINNEY was planning to tour with Steele this year but she backed out at the last minute. He said he was taking take her pic off the buses during a live podcast that I watched about the ARISE USA tour. He had also lost some weight before the tour this year and looked a bit slimmer than in this pic.
That being said, it doesn't mean that Steele and McAfee haven't have something planned for years. They both could be alive and well and ready to drop a bomb on those corrupt pieces of #.
I love to look at the bright side of things.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Plus Ultra is the breakaway civilazation in Tomorrowland among other things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A "Plus ultra" in antiquity ("Further beyond"; go beyond the Pillars of Hercules), shall be the new Rome.? The English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon used “plus ultra” as his personal motto.

Interestingly, that motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

The royal coat of arms of many former Kings of Spain along with "Plus Ultra" motto.

Plus Ultra (WAYBACK MACHINE)

"PLUS OULTRE," which is the French version of, "PLVS VLTRA/PLUS ULTRA." > www.abovetopsecret.com...

FlyingFox mention > www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very early Part I thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secret Plus Ultra website passcodes from that mysterious member:

link   
Clip

I rather like how she does this, especially the end is so polite.

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy, consider this alternative possibility of the situation...

a) It's not Joe Biden as president - it's an actor controlled by the military/KU team, therefore it is the military/KU team blocking the 86 Americans' return - maybe they're C_A?

b) C_A has been in Afghanistan as long as the US military, 20 years, so have built up bases/D.U.M.Bs and control of the population, much like North Korea was,

c) C_A have built heroin production facilities; which are likely well hidden,

d) We are not seeing any details; such as names/pictures of the people being blocked from return. If they were civilians then you'ld have Aunt Rosie from Tennessee saying "Please help my nephew and school teacher Gino Cent get home safe!"

Consider that the deal, that POTUS45 made with the Taliban, may have been specifically to use them to finish off the C_A in Afghanistan?

This would be a lot more practical than using earthquakes, bombs and Rods from God - because the local Taliban know the cave systems inside out.

It also seems more fitting to allow the Afghan people to give the DS C_A in their country "a fate worse than death". It's reminiscent of Kim Jong Un taking out their leaders in NK with execution by AckAck guns, or "death by a hundred dogs"?

Lastly, if this is the deal made, then the Taliban need the helos, armaments etc. ... to take out the C_A?
edit on 31-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The WEF has a blockchain digital identity platform ready to go:

Good Digital Identity

Blockchain: Our Product provides all the functionality needed by enterprise, governments or individual users building out their digital identity, and by dApp developers taking advantage of integrated payments and digital identity solutions.

Digital Driving Licences to be Rolled Out in China by 2022

Over 6M Online Registrants for Philippines Digital ID So Far
www.good-id.org...

Platform for Good Digital Identity

At the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting 2018 in Davos, a diverse group of public and private stakeholders committed to shared cooperation on advancing good, user-centric digital identities. The Platform for Good Digital Identity seeks to advance global activities towards digital identities that are collaborative and put the user interest at the center: e.g. they are fit for purpose, inclusive, useful, secure, and offers choice to individuals. It will do so by advancing the Identity Coalitions Network: the learning and action network of organizations that implement Good ID solutions that are human centric and collaborative, by:

– Mapping digital identity coalitions advancing digital identity
– Encouraging shared learnings and new coalitions through a global action network
– Focusing on practitioners implementing user-centric use cases collaboratively: e.g. e-KYC, payments, health credentials, safe work, safe mobility, etc.
– Creating a digital identity implementation guidance for current and future coalitions

www.weforum.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have a very difficult time buying into that...

ETA if it's true that would be really something but if it's not... I'm not going to disrespect the lives of fallen soldiers and the grieving families and the misery of all the people suffering right now by pretending that they're all actors and/or villains or CIA agents

edit on 31-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
So this is interesting..........Robert David Steele died over the weekend. He has been campaigning on the tour bus behind them since May 2021. How's McAfee in this picture? .......He was arrested in Spain in Oct. 2020

t.me...

Pic is possibly from August 8, 2017

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is a theory going round on Telegram that Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter account has a countdown!

a) Following is currently at 4748
b) The last KU post was #4953
c) When his followers = 4953 the countdown is completed

Worth noting that #4953 is the video with "We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore!" playing:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 54e39d No.11953143 📁
Dec 8 2020 17:05:50 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Aug 31st, today!

Also:
1) Mr Pool's last 3 pictures on twitter yesterday are similar to scenes from above video,

2) The Follower account seems to be going up about 1 every couple of hours,

3) With 205 left to go to reach 4953, that puts the likely timeline at within 4 and a half days - though I'd say quicker as the count is likely to have a couple of larger jumps upwards.

ETA The FOLOWING count is now 4749... #4749

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2481e5 No.10757537 📁
Sep 23 2020 13:17:36 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Everyone has a choice to make.
AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Aug 31st.

edit on 31-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy, agreed that full respect is due to the suffering righteous right now.

My scenario is only meant to consider how this may target C_A operatives in Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Fun fact. Robert David Steele does not have an English wiki page, but he does have one in French.

fr.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RookQueen
So this is interesting..........Robert David Steele died over the weekend. He has been campaigning on the tour bus behind them since May 2021. How's McAfee in this picture? .......He was arrested in Spain in Oct. 2020

t.me...

Pic is possibly from August 8, 2017

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join