It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just documenting.

A friend of a friend (lol...for real) said she got a call offering her $9000 to agree to putting the cause of death as Covid19 on her mother's death certificate.

When I heard that, I thought it highly unusual and had to look it up. It's true. FEMA will reimburse you $9000 for funeral expenses if a loved one died of CV19. Wow! That's for the entire country. Lots of moolah going out if you just say you suspect it was coronavirus that did your loved one in.

They are even suggesting families request an amended death certificate listing CV19 as cause of death if the death occurred last year and the family suspects they may have died due to the coronavirus.

Another interesting thing about this:

While each applicant must be “a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national or qualified alien,” according to the FEMA site, there is no requirement that the person who died had to have any specific citizenship status.

www.huffpost.com...

(bolding mine)

That is more telling then folks might understand.

There are different forms of "United States Citizenship." To be honest, using the term "citizen" means DC slave most of the time. It is not a term of endearment or righteousness. There are other forms which are not the same as "illegal" or "alien" and are recognized by the government. The problem is, if one's status is a "US National" for example, it means the government does not have jurisdiction over you and also means you don't get government stuff. So, paying someone of that ilk means they need numbers and don't care who gets what. What's odd is why not just lie about it like everything else?

I wonder what the government hidden insurance payouts are for those with The Rona as cause?

Then again, folks use terms incorrectly all the time, even in "official" areas so who the hell knows at this point.

Regardless. Gulag.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Evening folks. Hey, did I get that straight a few pages back? Is there now a second Lieutenant Colonel talking about "bringing the system down?" A marine by chance?

Remember that Q stated the only organization Trump could trust were the Marines. Also remember that when they started talking about mandatory vaccinations for the military it was the Marines that said, "no, that won't be happening with the Marines." Weird that nothing was said about that. They didn't threaten to fire the General who defied the Secretary of Defense and the Commander in Chief. They just kinda were like, "okay" and nothing else was said about it.

Anyways, so my pet theory since the election has been that Trump will have signed PEADs tied to the election interference EO enacting continuity plan "Granite Shadow." What Granite Shadow does, allegedly, is place the military in charge of our country. But what's interesting about it is that it designates second tier commanders as being the guys in charge. I believe this continuity plan was dreamt up by folks who envisioned the top brass being corrupted, just as we seem to see now. And if that's the case, I don't think it's any surprise to see Lieutenant Colonels specifically bucking the system right now. Marine Lieutenant Colonels at that.

Everything Q is still right on track it appears. Are we at the freaking precipice yet? Good grief this is getting ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Talking about illnesses that seemed to have disappeared, what happen to all the hand wringing about vaping and the mysterious lung problems it was causing?
edit on 30-8-2021 by GAPeach3 because: Wrong emoji.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anyone remember the FunVax? Wake up..

m.youtube.com...
edit on 30-8-2021 by Outerlimits13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He checked his watch every single time a coffin went by. Hannity just played some clips of it. Each time he took his hand off his chart he checked his watch. Unbelievable. In fact, I will take that as strong evidence that isn't really Joe Biden and instead is an actor, as we have been saying for awhile now. There is no chance anyone is that tone deaf. I don't care if the dude even has dementia. Unless his mind is so far gone he doesn't even realize what that thing on his wrist (watch) is, he is not stupid enough to continue looking at it while he is at a memorial service for fallen soldiers. It's beyond disgraceful. It's deliberate.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is the real story of the Afghan biometric databases abandoned to the Taliban

As the Taliban swept through Afghanistan in mid-August, declaring the end of two decades of war, reports quickly circulated that they had also captured US military biometric devices used to collect data such as iris scans, fingerprints, and facial images. Some feared that the machines, known as HIIDE, could be used to help identify Afghans who had supported coalition forces.

The information is also of deep military value—whether for the Americans who helped construct it or for the Taliban, both of which are “looking for networks” of their opponent’s supporters, says Annie Jacobsen, a journalist and author of First Platoon: A Story of Modern War in the Age of Identity Dominance.

Central to the effort was the Ministry of Interior’s biometric database, called the Afghan Automatic Biometric Identification System (AABIS), but often referred to simply as the Biometrics Center. AABIS itself was modeled after the highly classified Department of Defense biometric system called the Automatic Biometric Identification System, which helped identify targets for drone strikes.

According to Jacobsen’s book, AABIS aimed to cover 80% of the Afghan population by 2012, or roughly 25 million people. While there is no publicly available information on just how many records this database now contains, and neither the contractor managing the database nor officials from the US Defense Department have responded to requests for comment, one unconfirmed figure from the LinkedIn profile of its US-based program manager puts it at 8.1 million records.

But for those connected to the APPS database, who may now find themselves or their family members hunted by the Taliban, it’s less irony and more betrayal.

“The Afghan military trusted their international partners, including and led by the US, to build a system like this,” says one of the individuals familiar with the system. “And now that database is going to be used as the [new] government’s weapon.”

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

HIIDE portable biometric device scans iris, fingers and face (2010)

It’s billed as “the most powerful tool ever developed for biometric identification,” and it could well be. L-1 Identity Solutions’ HIIDE is a rugged, portable device that can establish and then verify peoples’ identities using three separate biometrics - iris, fingerprint and facial recognition. It must be pretty impressive, as the US Department of Defense recently ordered ten million dollars worth of the suckers.

HIIDE is an acronym for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment. The device is embedded with Microsoft XP and can operate either in the field or hooked up to a PC.
Came out just prior to Person of Interest Tv series.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

He checked his watch every single time a coffin went by. Hannity just played some clips of it. Each time he took his hand off his chart he checked his watch. Unbelievable. In fact, I will take that as strong evidence that isn't really Joe Biden and instead is an actor, as we have been saying for awhile now. There is no chance anyone is that tone deaf. I don't care if the dude even has dementia. Unless his mind is so far gone he doesn't even realize what that thing on his wrist (watch) is, he is not stupid enough to continue looking at it while he is at a memorial service for fallen soldiers. It's beyond disgraceful. It's deliberate.

The WH reply was that he was checking the rosary that his didn't die in combat son Beau wore. The excuses are stunningly remedial, as if the internet doesn't exist and we can't check that Beau died of cancer not combat. DJT walk slowly down a slippery ramp and he needs to be put down ASAP, but Actor Joe falls asleep with the Israeli PM and he wasn't sleeping he was in deep study. Ironically the establishment loves the US version Yeltsin, he's just a prop as it should be.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can anyone confirm this is real? 17 dog cages with dogs visible in pic.....

Looks like 17.

Dogs = CIA agents left behind?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
WTH would he be checking his rosary for? Thats ridiculous.....not to mention that people who were there saw him.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
After reading about his interaction with one of the grieving mothers, I'm pretty sure he was just trolling the families and the American people. Psychopaths generally don't care how other people feel, they have no empathy...

Her social media accounts were suspended for making this post:

edit on 30-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This was pretty powerful. Good for her to be able to get in his face even for a minute!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My favorite video this week.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
CT...I shared this in another ATS thread. Thought that might help spread her story around since twit banished her from their kingdom!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wait a dag darn second! Military dogs left behind? What was the thing some pages back about the dogs? It came up after Bidens dog bit some Secret Service people. Wonder if it matched with posts?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So this is interesting..........Robert David Steele died over the weekend. He has been campaigning on the tour bus behind them since May 2021. How's McAfee in this picture? .......He was arrested in Spain in Oct. 2020

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Here's another thing about that story. Regardless if its' true or not, the deal is it is in fact a dog comm.

If this angle is correct, then will we be seeing a lot of money types heading off to Afghanistan or should I say China? I wonder who the first Hollywood millionaire will be that calls either of those places home.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

the deal is it is in fact a dog comm.
I thought as much. Does it also tie into the thread about how many times Bidens dog bit different people?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Re: Tales of Trump as time traveler etc.

So, by chance, I ran across this today in a Wiki article about a film called "Tomorrowland".

In 1964, a young boy named Frank Walker attends the 1964 New York World's Fair to sell his prototype jet pack, but is rejected as it does not work. Frank is approached by a young girl, Athena, who hands him an orange lapel pin with a blue "T" embossed on it

This lapel pin enables Frank to travel to a parallel world that is more advanced than our own.

The kicker: this film was released in 2015, before Trump became POTUS and that tales started to be told.

Weird if nothing else.

Cheers
edit on 31-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Guyfriday

the deal is it is in fact a dog comm.
I thought as much. Does it also tie into the thread about how many times Bidens dog bit different people?

I posted this a few pages back:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

***WARNING DOG COMMS AHEAD***

For another thread (HERE)

Several impounded dogs due to be rescued by a shelter have instead been shot dead by a rural council in NSW under its interpretation of COVID-19 restrictions, alarming animal activists and prompting a government probe.

Bourke Shire Council, in the state’s north-west, killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals last week, according to council’s watchdog, the Office of Local Government.

Ok so we had a week ago a repeat about Obama's dog dying, now this. I'm thinking the coded comms about dogs dying must mean that a venue or place if full. The tale about Obama's dog happened in a story about how Obama had to cut back people at his party. Now we have a story about dogs having to be killed so that people won't risk going to pick them up in New South Wales. Is this about Australia not being able to accept in anymore low level elites any more? Can any of the readers from there confirm any talks about Hollywood and money-grubbering elites being there for "Vacations"?

Some puzz words from the article that stood out:
"vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission"
"a member of Rural Outback Respite/Rescue – the shelter that was supposed to receive the dogs – declined to comment"
"shelter volunteers are distressed and had COVID-safe measures in place to handle the dogs, one of which was a new mother"
"there have been no recent locally acquired COVID-19 cases in Cobar, although fragments of the virus have been found in the area’s sewerage system"
So we have concerns about Native People, Rural communities, and New Mothers. All of which are currently groups of concerns for Vaccine mishaps in recent weeks. The last quote is very worrisome: "fragments of the virus"? What could that mean?

It would seem to me at least that the "Dog Comms" have something to do with the financial elites rather than the political power elites. So these stories about "dogs being left in Afghanistan", might mean that the financial elites are welcome there, or since much of the pull out has to do with China, then I would speculate that the financial elites are welcome there in China.

This is just me speculating though, based off of the prior "Dog Comms" and what they seem to focus on.

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join