It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another for the record and please feel free to share experiences.
We have been puzzling for awhile now over the introduction of community based walk in clinics. We have Urgent Care Centers, hospitals, and some medical centers that provide specialized services such as X-rays.
But then these cropped up. I thought maybe it was just for those odd minor medical issues when the Dr. can't fit you in.

Over the course of a couple of years we watched more and more built. In fact I can walk to 3 of them. They were planning on building a 4th when the neighbors revolted. Odd thing is that they are almost always empty. I have had to take injured workers to them and the oddness.

They are equipped with very limited medical equipment, almost primitive. When things don't make sense I do not like it. I kept feeling like preparations were being made and the thought was this would be the perfect set up for neighborhood treatment centers during a pandemic.

Lol. My tinfoil hat is on tight. But honestly I did think that. These facilities cost $$$ to operate and they continued to remain open, all of them, despite being so close together and seriously underutilized. Does ot make sense because it is always about the money and then this time it isn't?
So what does everyone think? Have you seen the same thing in your areas?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So...has anyone figured out the password for these folders yet?

ETA: Just noticed the red bars below the green ones on this page

britbonglogpost.com...

Methinks possibly it will be released there?

So I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, as it is sometime hard for me to catch up all pages.

Motherlode is a cheat code for the SIMS game

After turning cheats on, all you have to do is type motherlode into the cheats box and hit enter. What the motherlode cheat does: Once entered, it will add 50 000 Simoleons to your household funds. You can repeat this as many times as you like.

www.deviantart.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
KonoSuba Fantastic Days cheat code hack ios quartz
edit on 30-8-2021 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A Back to Africa moment. If people want to see a terrific political analysis show watch Diamonds and Silk. They present the issues in such a refreshing way and speak the language of the people.

Also in the real Africa the people are now suffering from malnutrition and obesity. Both at the same time. Of course that works in tandem with the introduction of processed food with high sugar content and MSG. Imagine being seriously overweight but suffering from malnutrition.

www.cdc.gov...>media>press rel

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So the function of the Mafia was to keep Communists out of industries related to nat sec. Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's gone! The Trump name video has been replaced and the new music is hilarious. I don't know what to think. Only 17 people had viewed it when I viewed it. If I view it through your link am I included in that 17?
Lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Rel there is a new loop post.
New Beginnings. When I press the link at the top left it takes me to this...No End Only New Beginnings.
I don't have Telegram so can't see more.
Also seems different pictures of Trump in each of your links. The one above Mcaffee shows Trump with crowds of boating people and a sign no libearl country.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok Rel. I found it. Name Trump@ NnameTrump.
First tweet.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
He does get it! I'm wondering after watching the second video what he has on them? I'm betting it's really damning and I hope he stays alive!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I’ve seen plenty of them. Usually decent, clean, no expensive equipment, and the people working there are dumb as a box of rocks, likely getting paid appropriately. But if you listen really quietly, you can hear the sound of your money being sucked from your wallet through your insurance company and /or taxes directly into somebody’s pockets to “run” those places. It’s interesting how insurance companies rip everyone off just to be ripped off by the medical community.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Another for the record and please feel free to share experiences.
We have been puzzling for awhile now over the introduction of community based walk in clinics. We have Urgent Care Centers, hospitals, and some medical centers that provide specialized services such as X-rays.
But then these cropped up. I thought maybe it was just for those odd minor medical issues when the Dr. can't fit you in.

Over the course of a couple of years we watched more and more built. In fact I can walk to 3 of them. They were planning on building a 4th when the neighbors revolted. Odd thing is that they are almost always empty. I have had to take injured workers to them and the oddness.

They are equipped with very limited medical equipment, almost primitive. When things don't make sense I do not like it. I kept feeling like preparations were being made and the thought was this would be the perfect set up for neighborhood treatment centers during a pandemic.

Lol. My tinfoil hat is on tight. But honestly I did think that. These facilities cost $$$ to operate and they continued to remain open, all of them, despite being so close together and seriously underutilized. Does ot make sense because it is always about the money and then this time it isn't?
So what does everyone think? Have you seen the same thing in your areas?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Reminder, those who aided in this depopulation event are off to the gulag either way. When those who are steering this reach the goal those who helped will be gone. If it goes the other way, those that helped will be gone. You can tell who is not long for this world pretty easily.

Your daily double dose of those not long for this world.

CLIP

CLIP

2021 the year all disease vanished from the earth and The Rona became the sole disease. All other diseases are simply complicated arising from The Rona. By the end of 2022, if this progresses as such, you will see this a fact. 2021 the year of Graphene Oxide.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
amgreatness.com...
amgreatness.com/shocking-video-appears-to-show-taliban-flying-us-black-hawk-helicopter-over-kandahar/

n shocking footage from Afghanistan Monday, a U.S. Black Hawk helicopter can be seen flying over the streets of Kandahar with someone dangling below it on a rope. The UH-60 Black Hawk was reportedly piloted by a Taliban militant in the southeastern Afghan city.

edit on 30-8-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

The thing that is really disheartening for me is lets just say the child trafficking and all the associated nastiness is actually happening ( I do believe it is true), but lets say that undeniable proof is brought forward. Take that into account the absolute theft going on with the real estate and banking systems, the corruption in big pharma and these chemical companies, the government agencies such as the CIA and FBI engulfed in corruption.

What exactly in the world has not been touched? It is absolutely frightening to me that the scales have been tipped that much and how close we are to total collapse. The depth and scope of the evil going on in the world is incredible and it amazes me that some people can't see any of it or are fine with it. The whole system that is corrupting the world is blinding us to what is happening. The greed and need for money to survive or have materialistic things and the lack of caring and trust that these elected officials are working for you is insane. If something doesn't happen soon I am not sure how much farther we can go stretching this out.

The more and more I think about the phrasing the ending won't be for everyone makes me think its because so many will not survive.

Nothing is without their touch. This has to be about the fact they are frickin elite Pirates and we are going to serve them justice or they will kill us all and continue to commit crimes against the Earth and all the Humans. Their crimes are why Marxism was able to get a hold because it is true they are Pirates and have power that they stole.

The people are easy to manipulate when they believe they know who their oppressors are. Now the long game is being played on us that requires the unraveling of their crimes to be able to deliver a crushing blow for Justice and fairness.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

It’s interesting how insurance companies rip everyone off just to be ripped off by the medical community.

I have always believed that insurance companies are the highest level of the scam of Rockefellar Medicine, they seem to control the pricing, but it is those in the background that do.

Insurance companies simply launder the money.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Re: the McAfee posts on Telegram. I have to look away. I think to myself, "I just can't believe it. I just can't believe or even imagine that such evil, such horror, could actually exist." And if not real, but some massive hoax and tricks of photography, again, the sickness of faking such is beyond comprehension.

I find the balance between being informed and maintaining sanity a most precarious task these days.

Aye it is brutal, panda eyes is the most disturbing thing I have seen, then you find out these evil f**** actually joke about it with symbolism to let the other sick f**** know they are a part of it.

Sadly the only way to convince someone of this reality in order to end it is to be able to show them.

I have had to step away and pray as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Practice run for...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I went to one when I got Covid. I had pneumonia and low blood oxygen level. I tested positive for Covid during the visit.
They sent me home and told me to quarantine for 10 days. I was admitted to the hospital a couple of days later.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
t.me...

Trump Live on Fox News

Discussing How The Cabal is Secretly Making These Idiotic Moves in Biden's Administration

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Have you seen this yet?
Begin Public Key Block

xjMEYSVIzxYJKwYBBAHaRw8BAQdA3p7s7oz8X2OwHATFKWShQjLexcaBWyGM
mHq5ok1npy3NNW9yaWdpbmFsMTdAcHJvdG9ubWFpbC5jb20gPG9yaWdpbmFs
MTdAcHJvdG9ubWFpbC5jb20+wo8EEBYKACAFAmElSM8GCwkHCAMCBBUICgIE
FgIBAAIZAQIbAwIeAQAhCRDrGND1ys+qQxYhBE0TIiXzefF0KP6ddesY0PXK
z6pDMqcBAJnyeAkqLkVtE2xer2x9Wg48rQntO9HdrYFuFy9MCpeZAQCHBYEX
hWJR0K9PkatNV+4m+ZZ/2Zyw7jsQdL8Ze84xAc44BGElSM8SCisGAQQBl1UB
BQEBB0BZd4GGFk1whTWyY60+CyvHQITb43Rw3nfDdmgVJaC+DgMBCAfCeAQY
FggACQUCYSVIzwIbDAAhCRDrGND1ys+qQxYhBE0TIiXzefF0KP6ddesY0PXK
z6pDUyEA/RPdRQaylsyL81JCB0ZdPnwuhSVmtEHQK3e/OAwQuZDzAQDqanbp
ii6GYCEodsnjiLP6x0+mCupghml+3kXOX4HmDA==
=efCK

t.me...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

T1, we have 3 in our nearest town. They stay busy most of the time. Especially, lately. Most people want to avoid the hospital as much as they can.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

T1, we have 3 in our nearest town. They stay busy most of the time. Especially, lately. Most people want to avoid the hospital as much as they can.

edit on 30-8-2021 by GAPeach3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join