It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess Dominello wants to get Bell's Palsy in the other eye as well. SMH.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Re: the McAfee posts on Telegram. I have to look away. I think to myself, "I just can't believe it. I just can't believe or even imagine that such evil, such horror, could actually exist." And if not real, but some massive hoax and tricks of photography, again, the sickness of faking such is beyond comprehension.

I find the balance between being informed and maintaining sanity a most precarious task these days.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Lengthy research paper on the contents of the jab. Nice to see they follow the patents, but refuse to disclose the ingredients of the greatest achievement in all of human history. Medical altruism has its limits.

Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines

Four “vaccines” were analyzed which are the Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna-Lonza mRNA-1273 Vaccine, Vaxzevria by Astrazeneca, Janssen by Johnson & Johnson, using different instrumentation and protocols of preparation according to new nano particulate technological approaches. The different instrumentation includes Optical Microscopy, Bright-Field Microscopy, pHase Contrast Microscopy, Dark-Field Microscopy, UV absorbance and Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy, X-ray Diffractometer, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance instruments were used to verify the “vaccines” morphologies and contents. For the high-technology measurements and the care of the investigation, all the controls were activated and reference measurements adopted in order to obtain validated results.

Live Blood Phase Contrast and Dark-Field Microscopy

Images of the aqueous fractions of the vaccines were subsequently obtained to visually assess the possible presence of carbon particulates or graphene.

Their evil (ignorance?) has no limits it would seem.

Detroit Zoo vaccinating at-risk animals for COVID-19

The Detroit Zoo says it has started vaccinating animals for COVID-19.

The special vaccine, developed for animal-use, is being administered to animals who are believed to be most vulnerable to COVID-19. The virus has not been detected in any animals at the Detroit Zoo, but safety measures are in place, including social distancing rules, and PPE requirements for staff.

Gulag. Gulag. Gulag.

edit on 30-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

The thing that is really disheartening for me is lets just say the child trafficking and all the associated nastiness is actually happening ( I do believe it is true), but lets say that undeniable proof is brought forward. Take that into account the absolute theft going on with the real estate and banking systems, the corruption in big pharma and these chemical companies, the government agencies such as the CIA and FBI engulfed in corruption.

What exactly in the world has not been touched? It is absolutely frightening to me that the scales have been tipped that much and how close we are to total collapse. The depth and scope of the evil going on in the world is incredible and it amazes me that some people can't see any of it or are fine with it. The whole system that is corrupting the world is blinding us to what is happening. The greed and need for money to survive or have materialistic things and the lack of caring and trust that these elected officials are working for you is insane. If something doesn't happen soon I am not sure how much farther we can go stretching this out.

The more and more I think about the phrasing the ending won't be for everyone makes me think its because so many will not survive.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The World Health Organization has just released a guiding document for a digital vaccine certificate. This will be used to implement a vaccine passport in every country.

WHO Guidance

This work was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Government of Estonia, Fondation Botnar, the State of Kuwait, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The views of the funding bodies have not influenced the content of this document.

Fondation Botnar is a philanthropic foundation based in Basel, Switzerland. They champion the use of AI and digital technologies to improve the health and wellbeing of children and young people in growing urban environments.

Text in the PDF:

The current document is written for the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic; thus, the approach is architected to respond to the evolving science and to the immediate needs of countries in this rapidly changing context; for this reason, the document is issued as interim guidance. The approach could eventually be extended to capture vaccination status to protect against other diseases.

This document is therefore software-agnostic and provides a starting point for Member States to design, develop and deploy a DDCC:VS solution for national use in whichever format best suits their needs (e.g. a paper card with a one-dimensional [1D] barcode or QR code stickers, or a fully functioning smartphone application developed internationally or locally).

There is no mention of Blockchain (yet), but using the traditional Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) common with a signed digital certificate authority for a website.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think Joe just signed an executive order to deploy the Taliban in response to Hurricane Ida.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Katie always does a great job. I haven't watched her in a while.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, was that from a tweet? Could you provide a link for it please, so I can archive it?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe not initially but I have no doubt that blockchain and microchips will be rolled out at some point in the not so distant future

www.ibm.com...

Incidentally IBM administered the ID numbers for concentration camp prisoners

It's pretty obvious where humanity will end up under the control of these criminals. We will be stripped of everything. Freedom of movement, possessions, personal identity, independent thought...we're already in hell, they're planning to take us to a whole new level

edit on 30-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Re: the McAfee posts on Telegram. I have to look away. I think to myself, "I just can't believe it. I just can't believe or even imagine that such evil, such horror, could actually exist." And if not real, but some massive hoax and tricks of photography, again, the sickness of faking such is beyond comprehension.

I find the balance between being informed and maintaining sanity a most precarious task these days.

I know what you mean and as we have seen much on deep fakes while following all this how can we know for sure. Either option, true or contrived, are just horrific. If those are fake too, we have little to go on as to reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

SEE, what worries me even more is the probability of such photographic/video material being in the Ten Days of 8hr Movies playing round the clock.

I can't remember which twitter/telegram mouthpiece advised it but I remember discussion in the thread that even children should be made to watch these films at the Awakening - and that it was necessary to burn the memories into our joint psyche, to ensure we never let it happen again.

When I imagine my 10 yr old granddaughter having to watch such material, I realise that there will be a fine line between using shock to engrain a memory - and that same shock causing mental health issues in our younger family members.

I wonder if this is why the Med Beds are being said to be capable of removing traumatic memories and PTSD.

Then again, wouldn't it defeat the object of the using shock to engrain memories if we could then choose to have those removed by the Med Beds?

Maybe this gives further meaning to the KU phrase The choice to know will be yours (3 posts). Example of #1735

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313022 📁
Jul 27 2018 13:13:18 (EST)
There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries.
genius.com...📁
The choice to know will ultimately be yours.
These people are SICK!
www.foxnews.com... .html📁
To those who are courageous enough to speak out - we stand with you!
You are not alone in this fight.
God bless.
Q

Note the use of "ultimately", implying we have the choice, AFTERWARDS, i.e. at the end, to know.
edit on 30-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Had a strange thought.... on these "Med Beds" of which you speak. If they can erase bad memories, who is to say that they also cannot implant memories?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Rel's link to Mr. Pool. The Mcaffee link. I scrolled down and there it was at the start of the Trump video. Good point about the 11 people. The individual patriots all were projected as if they were speaking. The dead may not speak but they can project.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What moron would recommend that children be subjected to witnessing scenes horrific trauma? And we should "burn the memories into our psyche"? No, not a good idea

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It was in the Mr. Pool links...The Mcaffee one. Scroll down and you will see Trump. Watch the video. I try to read through all of the attached twits to the links people provide, just as you suggested.
I am giving 110% and super sleuthing to the best of my ability.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not everyone has to see. For some it would be harmful and cause permanent psychological damage. Some people are just very, very sensitive and can pick up the vibe and have a clear sense of the horror. They will cry at just the imagined pictures.
We are all individuals. The message will get through. Just showing the one of Killary suffices.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

It's a fair point Skada!

The way they're explained (Med Beds), they merely enable the power of our minds/conscious to execute our wishes for our body/mind.

If that IS the case, then one could argue an inserted memory would receive the same treatment as a virus.... our bodies would attack and destroy such?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, I agree. IBM is a big player just as they were back in Nazi Germany with their punch cards.

Sorry, I missed your WHO post on previous page. Glitch on my part until I refreshed the page.

Gonna be a whole different world 7-10 years from now if they succeed in their devious agenda. Maybe sooner given the speed they are pushing all this tech enslavement with shiny objects and Trojan horses..iPhone 13 coming soon.

Younger Klaus Schwab, Cosmic Cube: Tesseract (Captain America: The First Avenger)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I need to post this for the record. MSG. I don't want to derail or have a big discussion over the benefits and the harmful side effects.

We have a dangerous situation at present where not out government is running the show. We continue to import MSG from Chyna, the country that unleashed by design or accident a biological weapon.
MSG is imported in a very similar manner as the Generic drug active ingredient. We have no inspectors on the ground in
Chyna. Anything can and most likely has been added and all of this goes directly into our food supply.

People may try to avoid it but my research is showing that MSG is now being used much more frequently in the animal feed. The MSG tainted products may be making their way through our food chain in insidious ways, such as in eggs.

I read through the dumping charges levied against Chyna over MSG. Dumping. They were asked to respond and they didn't.

I have always been concerned about it but I am personally sensitive to it. I had recurring dreams of it last night for what it is worth. I have complete trust that I am being guided and that is to give us some headlights on where potential danger may be.
Be careful out there. Grass fed, free range. Do what you believe is right.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, The POTUS video and that message is not showing for me on the replies to the Mr Pool McAfee picture?

If you get the time to provide the link for what you saw that'd be useful.]

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join