It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I know. Posted some bits on them here. Same actors, different name, who can tell anymore.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Biden surrenders the US 6th Fleet to the Somali Pirates.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Seven News reporter Denham Hitchcock is rushed to hospital with extremely rare inflammation of the heart after getting the Pfizer Covid shot - but still urges Australians to get vaccinated so borders can reopen

Channel 7 reporter Denham Hitchcock suffering from heart condition after jab
Hitchcock got Pfizer vaccine several weeks ago and had persisting symptoms 
He suffered from racing heart, pins and needles and dizziness over weeks
Journalist was eventually hospitalised and diagnosed with pericarditis
Condition is inflammation of sac-like tissue that surrounds the heart  

Hitchcock claims the condition was caused by his first shot of the Pfizer vaccine, and called on the government to 'keep your damn promise' on opening up the world.

I've battled over whether to send this post from hospital or not. But decided after 27 years of being a journalist who's primary goal is to discover the truth - it would be hypocritical not to,' he wrote on Instagram.
'I'm NOT anti-vax. But I'm really not pro-vax either. I'm pro-choice - and pro-information to make that choice.
'Probably a little late to hospital - but here I am - diagnosed with pericarditis - or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Follow me here.

REMOVED

What if the list was CIA drug traffickers, child traffickers, murders etc.? What of those left behind are in fact the worst of the worst? People are reacting to "news" reports, controlled, crafted and calculated for impact but by whom?

As Clif High says, this is a HUGE emotional release, something will come of this that is unpredictable because...

...For the first time, it seems one of these events which always go against us is going against them using their own playbook.

edit on Fri Aug 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: crisis actors removed

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
how to uplod photos
a reply to: cimmerius
Ears are a funny thing.
Ever wonder if they had more uses than just hearing?
What if your ears could sense vibrations or even see them?

Thank you. If it still fails, at least I will know I am attempting it correctly.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
a reply to: crankyoldman

I spent the last few minutes trying in vain to upload an image for the first time.

Anyway, doing an image search for "placement of facelift scar" shows that the incision goes right across where the earlobe joins to the face. Skin is rearranged and then heals that way. I would imagine many of these aging politicians go that route.

I'm wondering if that procedure might account for some of these attached vs unattached earlobe photos. Everyone is born one way or the other. Like male or female. That doesn't mean everything still looks the same if one has certain surgeries.

This is the picture.
Hardly worth the effort!

But sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Thank you to all who gave assistance. This is my first image upload. What did I win? Maybe someday an avatar...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What if the list was CIA drug traffickers, child traffickers, murders etc.? What of those left behind are in fact the worst of the worst? People are reacting to "news" reports, controlled, crafted and calculated for impact but by whom?

What if the people left behind were not those, but instead really are just innocent people, and the ones you listed were the ones that already left?

Also, hum interesting take on Suicide Weekend. I wonder if there will be more boom-booms this week end? Could we all have gotten the term "Suicide Weekend" wrong? So far we have seen a "Suicide Bomber" take actions which makes no sense, and then we have seen this administration basically put their hands up over this issue.

so want about the:
[30] Is this Monday the 30th, or something else?
[0:28] clearly this is a time stamp, anyone have any ideas as to which video it relates too?
Impossible? Both this and the following "coincidence" kind of points to something happening that's out of the norm.
Coincidence?
We are in control. Who is "We"?
BIG week ahead. Let's hope this is the last time for this, and the big week is the end of this, but don't expect me to hold my breath over that.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
NIH thinking gene therapy to vaccinate against opioid addiction.

NIH HEAL Initiative: Research Meets the Moment to Address the Opioid Public Health Crisis

Research has led to a new, non-opioid approach to treat neuropathic pain, currently granted an investigational new drug (IND) application through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and 16 INDs have been approved for existing medications to be tested to treat opioid use disorder.

Other novel treatments are emerging, such as an oxycodone vaccine that is currently being tested in first-in-human trials.

New research showcases several innovative devices to treat infants with neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome or patients with chronic low back pain, reflected by FDA-granted “breakthrough device” status.

Vax is the new magick snake oil that cures everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

What if the people left behind were not those, but instead really are just innocent people, and the ones you listed were the ones that already left?

Also, hum interesting take on Suicide Weekend. I wonder if there will be more boom-booms this week end? Could we all have gotten the term "Suicide Weekend" wrong? So far we have seen a "Suicide Bomber" take actions which makes no sense, and then we have seen this administration basically put their hands up over this issue.

so want about the:
[30] Is this Monday the 30th, or something else?
[0:28] clearly this is a time stamp, anyone have any ideas as to which video it relates too?
Impossible? Both this and the following "coincidence" kind of points to something happening that's out of the norm.
Coincidence?
We are in control. Who is "We"?
BIG week ahead. Let's hope this is the last time for this, and the big week is the end of this, but don't expect me to hold my breath over that.

There are two key factors that should be included, hence my inclusion of Ezra's tweet. DJT made a deal with the so called Taliban leaders earlier, which included the pullout plan according to Kash. Two, the CIA lost their ability to harness the military for those BS operations under DJT too.

Tthere is a lack of explanation who these people living in a war torn region with child trafficking, drug trafficking and god knows what. Why are they there? We have stuff early on in the thread showing the military were involved in child trafficking somewhere in here. So I'm sort of inclined to lean in the "What is real" territory here myself, as we are going of controlled news reports, reports that are remarkable in their ability to throw gasoline on Team Joe.

Anon

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The reason for the "how come folks are dying right now..." is because the issue is the jab is flawed. People were not supposed to die now at all, let alone in the tens of thousands. Or even become sick. They were supposed to get the jab and the death issues would arrive too late to attribute to the jab, other things were going to tigger that event.

I have a theory about that...

I think there are two factors involved... one is those who get the placebo, but the other...

I think the jab is more likely to get into the blood stream when administered by those who have no or limited experience giving jabs. Give the jab in the wrong place or using the wrong technique, e.g., too close to a blood vessel/vein/artery - and the mRNA junk gets into the blood stream, and that causes the serious clotting issues. Give the jab in the right place the right way (fatty tissue only), and no immediate problems (but maybe those come later)...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
SDNY calling for heightened security for tomorrow. People are thinking there may be indictments coming tomorrow afternoon. Speculation is that this is going to be an indictment of a Trump Ally, but I'm wondering if maybe it'll be about one of the other numerous investigations that have been underway out of SDNY for a couple years now.

Just leaked: The Manhattan office of the SDNY has called for tight security for Friday afternoon. (Source Protected) One possibility could be an announcement on a indictment. Consider this a heads up. Follow -The Brief - For Special Coverage On The Trump Investigations

mobile.twitter.com...

Here's hoping.
It oughta be interesting either way though. Things are reaching their climax, it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky ... Just a Quick personal comment ... Everytime I read one of your posts .... I can't get this song outta my head

Equally terrible would probably be the Dolphin Puke
Med Green Jaguar that's a maternal twin (bad joke)
to Baron Nigel's Jazzmaster with the bleedin' tag on.
The butt ugly painted Fenders always play the best...
it's some twisted karma but there it is.
Yeah I'm old enough to have sat there and famili'd Welk.

Can you imagine how close these clowns are dragging us
to a hot, shooting war: to cover up what has to be the
biggest string of rotten fish frauds in our country's history?
This is a tad more deserving of air time than Nancy's 2nd
refrigerator and Joe's leg fuzz. Where's the Space Rock?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Condolences from DJT

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Would now be a good time to bring this up?

Chris Now

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I want to post this again, everything is connected therefore all is relevant.

Side note:
Reading through Hilton Hotema's books, he mentioned the Ancient Masters and how we looked at one time before evil beings reared their ugly heads effing it all up. He says much more than I could possibly say here however, a brilliant and much overlooked and under appreciated Man, talks much of how the Bible truths are embedded within the pages. And its fascinating what he's got to say.
edit on 26-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Biden suffers two losses on one day...

U.S. Supreme Court strikes down federal eviction moratorium

The court said in an unsigned opinion Thursday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which reimposed the moratorium Aug. 3, lacked the authority to do so under federal law without explicit congressional authorization. The justices rejected the administration’s arguments in support of the CDC’s authority. The three liberal justices dissented.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There's nothing special about being an American. - Joe Biden 2014.
Why would anyone vote for that?

The FDAssholes lose lose situation.

Forwarded from F*ck the New World Order

💥💥 BIG PHARMA EXPLODING: 💥💥💥

„It's the end of the pharmaceutical industry as we know it. It's the end of government-regulated healthcare as we know it." 💥💥💥 Trump knows it, he always knew it
✨✨✨

Apparently Pfizer fell into the trap that will be their undoing when the FDA approved their vaccine: They have a maximum of 14 days to make the contents of their poison public.

#5Dchess at its best 🤜🏻🤛🏻

t.me
edit on 26-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

URGENT LETTER TO PARENTS FROM DR MIKE YEADON TO ALL PARENTS IN THE UK WITH CHILDREN AGED 12 - 15 years I’ve just been informed via someone senior in the vaccination authorities that they will begin VACCINATING ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN AGED 12 - 15 years old STARTING SEPTEMBER 6th 2021. WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.

twitter.com...

edit on 26-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden suffers two losses on one day...

U.S. Supreme Court strikes down federal eviction moratorium

The court said in an unsigned opinion Thursday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which reimposed the moratorium Aug. 3, lacked the authority to do so under federal law without explicit congressional authorization. The justices rejected the administration’s arguments in support of the CDC’s authority. The three liberal justices dissented.

Ouch...thats huge!

I mean that is going to get people back to work and maybe snap out of this handout BS.
edit on 8/26/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A MUST VIEW. [related to EMN's post above, because of course it does]

Karen Kingston on Stew Peters concerning the Jab "approval", what's to come and why this all had to be played the way it was played. Planetary war games, information war, mind control war, interdensity war, isn't what folks think it is.

WOW! Former Pfizer Employee: "Checkmate. Game Over. We WIN"

She says that if the FDA rules are followed we know what is in the pfizer jab within days. She also says her patent searches show Graphene Oxide and of course other trash.

She points to some word shenanigans with regard to the VAERS reporting etc.

She points to the renOgade era acts that made this horror fest possible. The demagogue is the gift that just keeps on giving.

That said, the inventor of the mRNA system Robert Malonewho says NOT to take it says this...

(he agrees with Cranky).

edit on 26-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join