It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Is Wendy Rogers another one who has no intention of correcting the 2020 election? Does she really believe this nation will survive 4 years of Biden just to have another fraudulent election in 4 years. What's going on with the audit? They always seem to out themselves one way or another...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It sure can cause lung issues that last a lifetime. The thing is, a one time exposure event has to be really severe. But say you get the dust from the fires constantly, that is proving to be the trouble maker. Constant exposure to the small particles will hurt us all. Oxygen is our friend and breathing clean air can rapidly undo most any of the forest fire smoke. High temperature smoke is what people will suffer major lung issue that stay with them. If the victim is able to survive the lack of oxygen and high CO/CO2 content of the smoke during the event......

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Meanwhile at the Homefront:

The radio adds have started to ramp up about the need to get the pneumonia vaccine. They are not pushing the flu vaccine yet but with all the kuestions we have about the current jabs, the lack of testing, the side effects and all the rest it started me wondering. If they are doing this now what have they done with our regular flu vaccine.

Curious. CDC/ Fauci gangster recommended the annual jab effective January 2019. Anything that happened prior to the plandemic must be examined. Another discrepancy the jab is normally given 3 different ways, by injection into the middle layer of the skin, sprayed in the nose or injected into the middle layer of the skin [intradermal]. Why did Fauci discontinue the interdermal for 2018/2019 and 2019/2020? Could it have something to do with directly inserting the vax into the blood stream?

Evidence is really lacking, as in no evidence that these jabs are effective at prevention or even minimizing symptoms. So why is the public being encouraged to keep taking them annually. I know it is all about the $$$ but there is more to this.

Does breathing in wildfire smoke mean lung issues for life?

“We found that we had double the number of emergency department visits over the course of those two and a half months as compared to surrounding years, which is a huge effect," Dr. Howard explains. "We have a small population, so to show a doubling is big. We had a 50 per cent increase in the dispensing of the breathing medication, salbutamol, from our pharmacies, as people came in with asthma symptoms and needed treatment. We had an increase also in visits to our clinics and our emergency department for pneumonia.

Current Smoke Coverage - Compare to outbreak areas

Remember this has been going on since earlier last year ....

Real Time Wildfire Fire - Smoke Map

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Joe lost all the military not fully devoted to the Satan crew today. I was speculated at them having only 30 percent a few months ago I say that those who would have switched just did. We're set.

He is the supreme commander of the supreme military and he has zero respect among any of those he oversees = none. The forced jab isn't helping.

This isn't a crises, this is worse and it has been said over and over again, this will get ugly.

What is interesting is I'm guessing the folks really pissed about this are those in the "but for the grace of god go I" boat. A lot of folks served in these drug/slush fund wars the past 50 years and this is a reckoning for them. A sad moment when the effort in their lives is NOT reflected DJT's endless support and enthusiasm, but seen in a demented old pedophile who cannot even show up on time for his press conferences on this troubling situation to provide at least some words of comfort and leadership.

The Military can turn, when Joe is shown to have LOST Arizona by a gazillion votes expect calls for his head in the DC town square to erupt even among the fence sitters.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

There is no doubt in my mind that Biden pulled the rug on all the allies with his unilateral decision, just to get American troops home in time for 9/11 memorial.

a reply to: angelchemuel

Just in time to get American troops home in time for 9/11 memorial
And
Perhaps a jab or two.

This does seem
a good time....right?

# 1429

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky ... Just a Quick personal comment ... Everytime I read one of your posts .... I can't get this song outta my head

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Many years ago on another forum I was a member of, there was a thread about all the security fencing going up around our schools here in the UK, under the guise it was to prevent break in's and burglaries of computer equipment.
Thing is, the overhanging security fencing points INWARDS. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that overhanging the wrong way if you are wanting to keep people OUT?
Rainbows
Jane

Exactly right!

You can get in but you can't out over that fence.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airpor

Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

www.politico.com... YyvmmeE8EabG_ZV8xYhlQlrO8p6ymg1A3nkBuR-hgdGmFHDmocw

clip

twitter.com...
edit on 26-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers me old fruit, That is / was the 1st tune I ever learned how to play...........back in 1960, Still like such, so "Thank You".

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You got that right, on all counts. Color me shocked, but not surprised.

As they are telling us that the real threat at the Kabul airport is ISIS-K, but they never mentioned ISIS-K until they decided to try and normalize the Taliban as the legitimate government.

There is no ISIS-K.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Time to relax for a bit...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah I had already heard that before (seen and probably posted or was posted by someone else in one of the threads) neg 48 does chats frequently on tgm. (Which leads to if JR is VP and - how does he have time for it all?)
Channel is full of gem it's pretty constant. Does anyone know if JR is autistic? The way he talks with the numbers and how quickly he knows the gem and ways to add up the numbers to signify meanings has me still skeptical (studied a lot of cults in my time). One of my favorites (even the photo is suspicious)

a reply to: SideEyeEverything

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
how to uplod photos
a reply to: cimmerius
Ears are a funny thing.
Ever wonder if they had more uses than just hearing?
What if your ears could sense vibrations or even see them?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Feel similar about him being alive. Could you imagine what a Trump card that would be? Not saying 100% behind it but it would sure be cool if he was.
Yea Rosy talked a lot but it is her podcast so I can grant her that.
It would have been more convincing if he mentioned he considered running for Senator of NY.
If you watch after he is off Rosy is just fricking beaming like she saw or knew something and kept repeating wouldn't it be great if he was alive. Researched extensively into the jr theory but cannot say with certainty of it.

a reply to: SideEyeEverything

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Cranky ... Just a Quick personal comment ... Everytime I read one of your posts .... I can't get this song outta my head

MT, I'm touched.

Better Version for our grittier times.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hillary Clinton is a strange creature.

Kamala Harris seems to be following in her footsteps, laughing maniacally at an absolute sh1t show.

Couple 0f hours later, bomb goes boom.

These people are laughing at us.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
NP.
My parents loved Rosy maybe they will listen to her?
Hell my family was a cross between Roseanne and Married With Children Maybe David Faustino could make a come back.
21 sec
36 Sec
a reply to: Caled

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
One thought is she would be VP under Harris but for some reason I think that they will try to install her and leave Kamasmollete as vp.
Cannot stand the sound of their voices either one of them.
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your a patient man, Sir ! We got the same in Scotland. Trudeau still able to walk down the street ! The recently posted 'Roseanne' video, mentioned 1500 controllers (of money). Don't know if that's accurate, or if 7.8 billion 'others' is, but, really !

Also, suddenly, Twitt seems to have cut of access to non-twits here, dunno if that's widespread, guess they want to know who you are. (like they don't already).

edit on 26-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
WOW. If you could encapsulate a moment so far, this is pretty good. He can't even take a question from a CIA shill wearing a poorly fitted face diaper without melting down. CLIP

Let us all take a knee and remember how we got here.

Is this making sense now?

Compare and contrast those who seek to destroy the concept of a higher spirit and those who live by the existence of it.

Comments, even CCP Shills got nothing.

edit on 26-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Kid torture...

twitter.com...

My kids form of education...
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just a tip, careful about the said ISIS -K.............Reason attached and if you research further, it was Mentioned around 2015 as being part of Iran etc.

en.wikipedia.org...

[ ISIL-KP has been active in Afghanistan[22][11][23][24] and its area of operations also includes other parts such as Pakistan,[25] Tajikistan,[26] and India where some individuals have pledged allegiance to it.[27][28]

ISIL announced the group's formation in January 2015 and ]

Cheers.

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join