It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Worth tossing into the ClotShot repair mix.

Dmitry Kats has developed a protocol he's pretty keen on.

Seems rather basic actually and it is certainly cheap.

The foundation is Naicin and Melatonin he calls Niatonin.

Scroll through his feed for details.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So I was looking on my medical chart online to see if my blood type might be there since I had surgery a couple of years ago. And found this..... by
Richard G. Pellegrino MD,PhD
Baptist Health Center for Clinical Research- SHOULD I CALL AND FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY THIS IS ABOUT? IF YES PLEASE SEND QUESTIONS I SHOULD ASK>

COVID-19 VACCINE STUDY AT BAPTIST HEALTH!
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!

Covid-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial Study

Join the Community of Research Heroes

We are seeking volunteers, 18 years and older, to participate in a Coronavirus Vaccine Research Study.

The 2019-nCoV, or COVID-19 causes illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which can spread from person-to-person.

There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19, nor any specific antiviral treatment. The best way to prevent the infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus until a vaccine is available. Be a part of the solution and join a coronavirus vaccine research study. This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of a COVID-19 vaccine.

The study will last approximately 25 months with 8 visits to our office. Compensation is available for time and travel up to $1,125 for those who qualify. Study related care is available to participants at no cost and health insurance is not required nor needed.

For more info click www.arkansascovidvaccine.com...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Clip

Imagine shilling for this at this point. Labored breathing, slurring, failure to read the teleprompter, fake movements and lying about what has actually happened. The study is not done. And again, framed to make him look, alone, weak, isolated, frail and anything but in charge - images matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST ok,

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Catching up cranky, but I noticed this from your quote of Marc Elias:

In an announcement Sunday, Elias did not mention the Durham investigation, but said that he was leaving Perkins Coie with “eleven partners and three counsel” to form his own new election law firm, Elias Law Group LLP.

Is this another 11.3 Marker?

7 posts with "11.3"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sounds like the kind of thing one would ask if going to jail or expecting to die... "Would you please look after my dog?"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

cranky, recall that 0311Warrior told us to keep Eyes On Oregon! When we did the progressive maps of traps being set, Oregon was in the last remaining "channel".

If we were to relate these traps to blocked tunnels and DUMBs, then maybe the last remaining entrance/exit in US will be in Oregon?

E.g.s of 0311Warrior posts:
Feb 11 2020 16:56:00

a reply to: carewemust

CWM: Posted about this months ago!!
REL: please find and post my Smollett posts. VITAL!

Also, “Eyes On Oregon” called months ago. Multiple Posts regarding CHINA in this thread lead back to my posts from almost 1 year ago.

Stressing again:
I am not a part of Q.
I am not read in on The Plan.
Lurker turned poster with job relevancy, requested permission to post regarding knowledge.
All posts are greenlit from above.

REL:
All Q posts Feb-April + All my posts Feb-April
Compare side by side.
Keep Up!
Things will keep moving faster and faster!

Semper Fidelis

This next one is a 1 year DELTA in a week or so!!!
Sep 02 2020 15:43:00

Good afternoon my fellow Patriots.
We’ve been extremely busy past several weeks. Need time to catch up on last thread and this one.
Continued prayers are greatly appreciated for all in harms way.

Eyes still on OR & GA as was relayed awhile back.
Keep eyes on CA, AZ, UT, NM.

Info has been trickling out nationwide.

Be advised, keep your head on a swivel, stay within groups you know, livestream when confronted if possible and always carry.

For those of you who are veterans or active duty, remember your oath.
Foreign and Domestic.
This is not political.
We fight for our land as one American People.

Stay Vigilant
Be Ready

Psalm 64

Semper Fidelis

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Biden’s $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill Benefits China

President Biden’s infrastructure package includes $7.5 billion for transitioning to electric buses and ferries and incentives for solar power. In 2019, about one-third of the polysilicon, a material used to construct solar panels, came from the Xinjiang province of China, where human rights of Uyghur Muslims are reportedly being violated. 

The transition to electric buses and ferries that Biden wants also benefits China because China produces more than 70 percent of all electric-vehicle batteries compared to 9 percent produced in the United States. Further, China controls over 80 percent of the critical minerals used to create batteries.

China is the leader in lithium-ion batteries and is targeting an 80 percent global market share in electric-vehicle batteries and motors. In the electric vehicle market, the battery and the software represent over half the value of the car—a market that China dominates. Battery manufacturing requires access to lithium, cobalt and other essential minerals, plus the recycling of spent batteries.

www.instituteforenergyresearch.org...

China's BYD Rushes to Secure Lithium for Electric Vehicle Batteries

Chinese auto and battery maker BYD Co. has been actively purchasing lithium in an effort to secure a key ingredient of batteries that power electric cars and whose price has been soaring.

www.marketwatch.com...

U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan Deals China a Win in Rare Metals Market

While the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan has its obvious implications, one particularly seems to be overlooked: a leg up for China in the rare metals industry.

Indeed, China already dominates the rare metals market, a key player in electronics, electric car batteries and computers. Now, with the U.S. withdrawal from Kabul, one of the world’s largest untapped deposits of lithium will fall right into China’s lap, Just the News reports.

humanevents.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
COVID-19 outbreak among Cyber Ninjas staff delays delivery of full Arizona Senate audit
www.msn.com... xbndlbing

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Soaring: European Union Reports 1.9 Million Vaccine Injuries, 20,595 Deaths

The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance.

So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

The EudraVigilance database reports that through July 31, 2021 there are 20,595 deaths and 1,960,607 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What's the over under on his surviving "covid"?
Remember when they were crying for this to run instead of Joe?
I was hoping Rand's attempt would be the 1st but that would not be an unsealed indictment, I would settle for Mario but if it was the prior perhaps more would wake up.
Just a thought on the mRna cvd shenanigans niburu related.
What if the reason they are rushing it has to do with the nephilim who created us are about to be here and a long time ago to keep us controlled our controllers de-activated part of our dna altering the creation. They might be in big trouble if some found out they stopped our progression and development for sick pleasures. They are quickly stabbing us praying it will work and everyone will be so amazed at our new powers that we were "given" that we do not snitch is the game plan.

That's the theory I consider positive the other theory is similar but has more to do with it being a meat conditioner for the neph to enjoy their cattle hence the locking us up, banning exercise, religion, gaining weight due to lack of exercise, outta shape for same reasons unable to fend them off.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Trying to figure out the mirror of the end will not be for everyone
Positive: The beginning will be for everyone
Negative: The end will not be for anyone

edit on 8/23/2021 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 8/23/2021 by CrazyFox because: still tweaking

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am so scared that we've sit around with our thumbs in our arses waiting for something to happen that isn't going too

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I am so scared that we've sit around with our thumbs in our arses waiting for something to happen that isn't going too

Fair enough. I said at the outset, and often, the issue with this planetary liberation is very different then previous attempts.

The issue is not about new leaders, fighting in the streets, but information. This is an information war. The key is to make as many people aware of what they are creating, REALLY CREATING, not what they think they are creating or are told they are creating. Only then can the reality as a whole begin to change.

So while it feels like we are doing less then we should, I can say having done this for more then half a century, this idea is also Controller manipulation. Folks are doing amazing work with each level of awareness they expand and it will all come together at one point, but for now it seems chaotic by design.

Sadly, what we are seeing the divide not between the Controllers and Us, but between Us and the fearful members of our collective. That's the toughest part. As folks have joked: Taking out a 6000 year old death cult isn't easy. That 6000 years isn't even close to the real time btw.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting video Jarrin Jackson found on stating reasons you do not have to take the jab www.clinicaltrials.gov...

Consider: if the study did NOT include the types of people in the EXCLUSION criteria, then IF you qualify to be in the EXCLUSION criteria, it follows that the clinical study did NOT & does NOT account for people like you.

For example, if you received medication to prevent Covid-19 (something on the exclusion list), then you (if you received meds to prevent Covid-19, fall into a category of people who the clinicians did NOT study & do NOT have data on.

Therefore, the vax is still without "science" for people like you who fall into the exclusion category.

t.me...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
FDA clears Synchron's brain-computer interface device for human trials

www.engadget.com...

Synchron is collaborating with Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Mount Sinai Health System, New York City, on the new study, the COMMAND trial. A total of six patients are planned for the trial, with enrollment beginning later this year.

Synchron continues to evaluate the device in the SWITCH clinical trial currently underway in Australia. Four patients have received the Stentrode implant and are utilizing this neuroprosthesis for data transfer from motor cortex to control digital devices.

Synchron is a venture-backed brain data transfer company headquartered in New York City.
Businesswire

The Story of Synchron

Early development of the Stentrode technology platform occurred at the University of Melbourne. Seed funding was made by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).

As founding CEO of Synchron, Tom Oxley conceptualized the Stentrode and gained initial seed funding for the company through a bold cold-call to DARPA with the minimally-invasive neural interface concept.

Martin Dieck is a veteran entrepreneur of the neurovascular industry. Prior to being appointed Chairman of Synchron, he founded or led several neurotechnology companies to successful exits, including Concentric (Stryker), NFocus (Covidien), Lazarus Effect (Medtronic).

Rahul Sharma is a Stanford faculty interventional cardiologist who helped launch Synchron as a co-founder.

Barack Obama on the Stentrode™ Device

All part of Obama's Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies® (BRAIN) initiative.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
These people are totally insane, well, likely not remotely souled human.

Earlier this year (she changes things to fit the narrative she's pushing, which means they all do = symbols).

Well at least we have this...

I heard that the White House is looking to hire Robert Mugabe's social media people to improve their current situation. Enjoy the CLIP
edit on 23-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RookQueen

Fair enough. I said at the outset, and often, the issue with this planetary liberation is very different then previous attempts.

The issue is not about new leaders, fighting in the streets, but information. This is an information war. The key is to make as many people aware of what they are creating, REALLY CREATING, not what they think they are creating or are told they are creating. Only then can the reality as a whole begin to change.

So while it feels like we are doing less then we should, I can say having done this for more then half a century, this idea is also Controller manipulation. Folks are doing amazing work with each level of awareness they expand and it will all come together at one point, but for now it seems chaotic by design.

Sadly, what we are seeing the divide not between the Controllers and Us, but between Us and the fearful members of our collective. That's the toughest part. As folks have joked: Taking out a 6000 year old death cult isn't easy. That 6000 years isn't even close to the real time btw.

Brilliant post.
Most people do not understand they can and are creating their reality.
Most people are not educated on who they are (who we are)
Most people do not understand the significance of consciousness.
Most people do not understand everything is energy frequency and vibration.
Most people do not understand they have been tricked into separating from source.

You’re right, this is an information war, which has existed for centuries on this planet.
We are only beginning to fight back. Q was a spark. We have come a long way in consciousness expansion, but we still have so far to go.

What I have not figured out is are we perceiving an objective reality, or are we all experiencing our joint perception as we are all extensions of God consciousness, and therefore we are all mirrors of each other.

Our thoughts words and intentions have power, and how far does that power go—example: there is quite a bit of anticipation fatigue in the public domain regarding this movement, which I perceive has a negative vibration, and with that fatigue are we actually creating that delay, just by saying “nothing is ever going to happen”?

In the spirit of above, I have faith that we will all awaken just as predicted very soon.

God’s Plan
edit on 23-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
you do realize that this:

Brilliant post.
Most people do not understand they can and are creating their reality.
Most people are not educated on who they are (who we are)
Most people do not understand the significance of consciousness.
Most people do not understand everything is energy frequency and vibration.
Most people do not understand they have been tricked into separating from source.
conflicts with this

God’s Plan

But hey if you think that people don't understand what they are and what they create, then could you educate us on that information?

Also do you know what gods plan is? If you do then how did you find this out, given that the Bible has been corrupted by political agendas for centuries now.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is a real headline. Reality is a funhouse mirror.

Burial costs covered for Canadians killed by approved vaccines

According to Blacklock’s Reporter, the department of health will pick up the tab and says the new program “addresses a longstanding gap in Canada’s national immunization programming by providing a timely, no-fault financial support mechanism for all people in Canada, in rare instances where they are seriously and permanently injured performing a public good, being immunized.”

LOL

“In the rare event a person in Canada is seriously and permanently injured as a result of vaccination, they should be fairly supported,”

The quotes are priceless.

Gulag.

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join