It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just noticed something odd with Mr Pools posts of Aug 15th, so I made a PROOF GRAPHIC:

Bigger

1) The Pictures were different on Twitter and Telegram, though they showed the same content - but they varied in terms of:
UP is DOWN
LEFT is RIGHT
BLACK is WHITE etc.

2) This means they point to posts #632, #833 and #1265

3) Basically, it's pointing us to SNOWDEN coming back into the frame, and reveals showing Black Hats to be White, White Hats to be Black etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Building on your point the VW image perhaps infers you need to be CROSS EYED, or STRAIGHT EYED to see and process 2 images, rather than 2 eyes focussed to the same point to see 1 image?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking overlapping two images at key points and focus on the center part of it.

I was thinking about that Painting of Obama that had him sitting in the chair in front of that plant wall. When people flipped the image and mirrored it, it had that hidden picture in it. It was like the picture was there the whole time, but because we have to flip the image and fill in the blind spots, we can't consciously understand it.

edit on 18-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: Added in some clarity

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Just listening to your video link.
Should wew be concerned she very clearly has a picture of an owl to her left?
I've listened to a few of her videos. All the backgrounds are the same, but now there is an OWL picture???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like it!

... I think we need 2 more under the armpits... but of bubonic plague buboes?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
So I found out today that my BFF got the damn jab! I feel like crying. I only know one other person in my small group besides me that hasn't got it! To top it off a local college it one of my clients and I'm am having to design a button promoting the vax! What a week this is turning out to be......

Want to scare the crap out of those who have been injected with these experimental drugs?

Let them see that the TOP of government is exempting themselves from the Covid vaccine mandate.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Does anyone recall awhile back now that someone was saying that the plan involved an event (staged) that would bring us to the brink of WW3? They said that this event would be entirely pinned on Joe Biden and would be the impetus for the military stepping in and shutting everything down. Anyways, it's looking more and more like this is what may be happening and I'm curious as to who was saying that. I would like to go back and reread some of their stuff.

In the last 48 hours or so I've seen the term "WW3" brought up by the media at least half a dozen times. With China saying to Taiwan that the US will not protect them, I would expect China to move rather quickly on Taiwan. After all, the move here in Afghanistan is being done for China's benefit, I believe. China is set to capitalize on Afghanistan's rare earth metal deposits. Joe just moved our troops out of their way with the quickness and stranded 15,000 American citizens behind enemy lines. If this thing turns even farther South, Joe Biden is going to become a very hated man.
edit on 18-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anon with some video discrepancies. Thread

MOAR oddness. Joe landed, gave a 10 minute mumble, then left, but had time to change his suit?

Well, he probably carries a spare in case he pisses and craps on himself. He probably did have to have his butt wiped a few weeks back. I suspect he has more issues than his brain to mouth wiring.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You sort of recreated the Monsters Inc logo.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If Trudeau uses Dominion, I would challenge every precinct he wins in because we know they cheat. Plus, he looks like Macron out in public. The people appear to hate him as much as Macron in France. This is your chance Canadians to vote him out if you can stop the steal.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Just a heads up- Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada has called for an early election. Just heard that today. He thinks he did an outstanding job handling the pandemic. Funny I haven't heard from any fans.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well then, I say $318 take it or leave it, I am out of here if not. List price Was: $345,000.00 . $345 is my final offer.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Re HUBLOT watches - have you already mentioned this one:

a) Looks like a snake's head to me,
b) workings are like a snakes ribs,
c) Two of the other pictures of it show pentagrams on 2 side views.
d) The price:

Price:
US $318,989.00
List price Was: $345,000.00
save $26,011.00 (7% off)

Now a bit of word play:
1) HUB LOT:
HUB = A node on a computer network, or the central nodule that holds the spikes of a Wheel together.
LOT = Leaders of Tomorrow, Look Over There, Language Of Thought, Licensed Occupational Therapist, Line of Technology

2) LOT as in the Bible, who lived in Sodom and was rescued by his uncle Abraham?:

The following year Chedorlaomer's four armies returned and at the Battle of the Vale of Siddim, the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fell in defeat.[14:5–10] Chedorlaomer despoiled the cities and took captives as he departed, including Lot, who by then "dwelt" in Sodom.[14:11–12]

When Abram heard what had happened to his "brother" Lot, he armed a rescue force of three hundred and eighteen of his trained servants and caught up to the armies of the four kings in the territory of the Tribe of Dan.[14:13–14] Abram divided his forces, which attacked at night from multiple directions, and the four kings fled northeast. Abram's pursuit continued and the "slaughter of Chedorlaomer" and the other kings was completed at Hobah, north of Damascus. Abram brought back "his brother Lot" and all the people and their belongings.

Possibly a bastardisation of Hobah where LOT was freed?

3) Is it just a coinkydinky that the middle 3 letters are Usama Bin Ladens initials: HUBLOT?

edit on 18-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

MA = Merkel, Angela

or

MA = Master Architect?

To save space, answering Thoughtful1:

What if the inversion refers to our minds? In that the greater part of our minds capability is OUTSIDE the Skull, rather than jailed within it?

Is the brain just the Junction Box that our "Free Spirit"/Soul uses to control our physical body in the 3D dimension?
When we OOBE, our soul travels outside of our physical body. Is it this travel that allows us to connect to matter anywhere and change it at will?

I think it was Gene Decode who said that we each have the power to change matter at a sub-atomic level, and that Med Beds make use of this ability.

Is the cabal trying to stop us realising that we can escape TIME, thus becoming immortal, by using our "Outer Mind/Soul" to travel backwards/forwards across time and space?

...my head hurts, thinking through this.

But it made my mind spark a synapse or two in a good way. You have a good point about the junction box. We are avatars by the most likely definition of a soul that can transfer from the body to Heaven as every religion but the Satanistic ones teach. The Matrix concept strike a chord that we are avatars also.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RookQueen
So I found out today that my BFF got the damn jab! I feel like crying. I only know one other person in my small group besides me that hasn't got it! To top it off a local college it one of my clients and I'm am having to design a button promoting the vax! What a week this is turning out to be......

Want to scare the crap out of those who have been injected with these experimental drugs?

Let them see that the TOP of government is exempting themselves from the Covid vaccine mandate.

www.foxnews.com...

Breakthrough: Ivermectin Inhibits Covid Spike Protein Binding - June 14, 2021

Ivermectin, a common anti-parasite drug, has shown great efficacy in the fight against covid-19. For the first time, medical researchers have documented how ivermectin docks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain that is attached to the ACE2 receptor.......

The 17 randomized controlled trials that use ivermectin for early treatment and prophylaxis report positive effects, with an estimated improvement of 73 percent and 83 percent, respectively. Out of 37 early treatment and prophylaxis studies for ivermectin, 97 percent report positive effects. One of the studies documents how ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro and displays broad-spectrum anti-viral activity against the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2).

This study showed a 5,000-fold reduction in viral RNA after just 48 hours. The study also proves that effective treatments and prophylactics can mitigate the replication and spread of a virus thousands of times faster than the paranoid, isolationist approach of social distancing and lockdowns. If antivirals were encouraged early and often, then the spread of actual infectious virus would have been mitigated at rates thousands of times faster than the insane method of treating everyone as if they are infectious........

No Jabs here either - As a Sovereign soul - I exempt myself

edit on 8182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sounds like Whiplashes post this morning:

t.me...

originally posted by: Justoneman

MA = Merkel, Angela

or

MA = Master Architect?

To save space, answering Thoughtful1:

What if the inversion refers to our minds? In that the greater part of our minds capability is OUTSIDE the Skull, rather than jailed within it?

Is the brain just the Junction Box that our "Free Spirit"/Soul uses to control our physical body in the 3D dimension?
When we OOBE, our soul travels outside of our physical body. Is it this travel that allows us to connect to matter anywhere and change it at will?

I think it was Gene Decode who said that we each have the power to change matter at a sub-atomic level, and that Med Beds make use of this ability.

Is the cabal trying to stop us realising that we can escape TIME, thus becoming immortal, by using our "Outer Mind/Soul" to travel backwards/forwards across time and space?

...my head hurts, thinking through this.

But it made my mind spark a synapse or two in a good way. You have a good point about the junction box. We are avatars by the most likely definition of a soul that can transfer from the body to Heaven as every religion but the Satanistic ones teach. The Matrix concept strike a chord that we are avatars also.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anon with some video discrepancies. Thread

MOAR oddness. Joe landed, gave a 10 minute mumble, then left, but had time to change his suit?

He was never in D.C. 😼

99% of MSM is illusionary 😼

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That's exactly what I thought...
And, Monsters, Inc (as many animations, I believe) tells an interesting story. The premise is that scaring human children generates energy (loosh) for the monster world but, while routing out the bad guys, it is discovered that the laughter of children generates far more power and the monsters change their ways and embrace making children laugh.

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
You sort of recreated the Monsters Inc logo.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, she has definitely had filler and botox - as has most of Hollywood and news media - it's a shame, I think she is plenty pretty w/o the toxic injections...

BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic:
Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are preexisting before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months
Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms, including loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness; double vision; blurred vision; drooping eyelids; hoarseness or change or loss of voice; trouble saying words clearly; loss of bladder control; trouble breathing; and trouble swallowing

There has not been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect away from the injection site when BOTOX® has been used at the recommended dose to treat Chronic Migraine, severe underarm sweating, Blepharospasm, Strabismus, or when BOTOX® Cosmetic has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines, crow’s feet lines, and/or forehead lines.

Indications
BOTOX® is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used:

To treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents (urge urinary incontinence), a strong need to urinate right away (urgency), and urinating often (frequency) in adults 18 years and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken
To treat leakage of urine (incontinence) in adults 18 years and older with overactive bladder caused by a neurologic disease who still have leakage or cannot tolerate the side effects after trying an anticholinergic medication
To treat overactive bladder due to a neurologic disease in children 5 years of age and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken
To prevent headaches in adults with Chronic Migraine who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day in people 18 years or older
To treat increased muscle stiffness in people 2 years of age and older with spasticity
To treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with Cervical Dystonia (CD) in people 16 years and older
To treat certain types of eye muscle problems (Strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (Blepharospasm)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I created a thread about this this morning -

22 terabytes of Dallas Police case file data have been inadvertently deleted according to the DA. 14 TBs have been recovered but it’s possible it could impact prosecutions. Detectives told to save whatever they have. The DA says it’s still unclear how damaging this could be...

Dallas Police Data loss disclosure

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Building on your point the VW image perhaps infers you need to be CROSS EYED, or STRAIGHT EYED to see and process 2 images, rather than 2 eyes focussed to the same point to see 1 image?

Playing with Roman Numerals...

NCSWIC = 4100 (STOP/SPACE) 551100

N = IV = 4
C = 100
S = STOP
W = VV= 55
I = 1
C = 100

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join