It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MIRRORED vertically:

There's that MA again.

Something of context:
First Reich = Holy Roman Empire
Second Reich = Imperial State of Germany
Third Reich = We all know this one
Fourth Reich = ???
Profit? (ok that's a Simpson joke, but we really should be looking at who will profit from this mess)

So with the exception of the First Reich, all the others haven't been very favorable to the general population. I keep thinking of how Merkle has been teaming up with the Merchant class of people in trying to control the population of Europe. I know that the Morgan family help fund both the Great War (WWI) as well as the players behind the second part of that (WWII) so I guess we shouldn't be surprised if they are also behind this current mess using the German people as toys once again.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Afghani news

"I started the longest war in US history, but folks are arguing whether to blame Trump or Biden." Who kept moving the goal posts?

What the Taliban Take Over Means (one man's military perspective)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Triangles or Pyramids? I wonder if all roads lead to Giza and not Rome?

After all the Ptolemaic dynasty fell only after Rome had that famous power struggle between Augustus and Marc Antony with Cleopatra and the future of Ptolemaic dynasty being the true victims of that. Hum, funny how current events look like past events.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Cheers for the clarification T1!

From memory, I thought we concluded that as soon as a psychiatrist had "armed" their manchurian shooter candidate, they were immediately relocated through something similar to Witness Protection. I believe it was also demonstrated that these psychiatrists were masons and were quickly integrated into their new name/location/commnity by the local Masonic Lodges.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dovetailing on the Fourth Reich, Amazing Polly delivers another mind blower on the history of ENTRUST, the company that has the contract for the Digital Passports in the UK. Ever hear of the Q family, the Quandts?? Part of the Wehrwirtschaftsführer Nazi war machine. Another deep rooted Nazi connection. Unreal.🙃

www.bitchute.com...

Coincidentally, Rel's post on VV which the Quandt family is a long-term shareholder of the company Bayerische Motorenwerke AG aka BMW. Susanne Klatten, daughter is Germany's richest woman from the video and also sole owner of Nazi grandfather's big pharma, ALTANA and big stakeholder in ENTRUST, and carbon & graphite producer SGL Group. Awake yet?

Once this control grid is in place and rolled out the cartel banksters will deploy CBDCs or whatever they have planned for digital currency and their dream of a technocratic society will be near complete.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Re HUBLOT watches - have you already mentioned this one:

a) Looks like a snake's head to me,
b) workings are like a snakes ribs,
c) Two of the other pictures of it show pentagrams on 2 side views.
d) The price:

Price:
US $318,989.00
List price Was: $345,000.00
save $26,011.00 (7% off)

Now a bit of word play:
1) HUB LOT:
HUB = A node on a computer network, or the central nodule that holds the spikes of a Wheel together.
LOT = Leaders of Tomorrow, Look Over There, Language Of Thought, Licensed Occupational Therapist, Line of Technology

2) LOT as in the Bible, who lived in Sodom and was rescued by his uncle Abraham?:

The following year Chedorlaomer's four armies returned and at the Battle of the Vale of Siddim, the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fell in defeat.[14:5–10] Chedorlaomer despoiled the cities and took captives as he departed, including Lot, who by then "dwelt" in Sodom.[14:11–12]

When Abram heard what had happened to his "brother" Lot, he armed a rescue force of three hundred and eighteen of his trained servants and caught up to the armies of the four kings in the territory of the Tribe of Dan.[14:13–14] Abram divided his forces, which attacked at night from multiple directions, and the four kings fled northeast. Abram's pursuit continued and the "slaughter of Chedorlaomer" and the other kings was completed at Hobah, north of Damascus. Abram brought back "his brother Lot" and all the people and their belongings.

Possibly a bastardisation of Hobah where LOT was freed?

3) Is it just a coinkydinky that the middle 3 letters are Usama Bin Ladens initials: HUBLOT?

edit on 17-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

MA = Merkel, Angela

or

MA = Master Architect?

To save space, answering Thoughtful1:

What if the inversion refers to our minds? In that the greater part of our minds capability is OUTSIDE the Skull, rather than jailed within it?

Is the brain just the Junction Box that our "Free Spirit"/Soul uses to control our physical body in the 3D dimension?
When we OOBE, our soul travels outside of our physical body. Is it this travel that allows us to connect to matter anywhere and change it at will?

I think it was Gene Decode who said that we each have the power to change matter at a sub-atomic level, and that Med Beds make use of this ability.

Is the cabal trying to stop us realising that we can escape TIME, thus becoming immortal, by using our "Outer Mind/Soul" to travel backwards/forwards across time and space?

...my head hurts, thinking through this.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Dovetailing on the Fourth Reich, Amazing Polly delivers another mind blower on the history of ENTRUST, the company that has the contract for the Digital Passports in the UK. Ever hear of the Q family, the Quandts?? Part of the Wehrwirtschaftsführer Nazi war machine. Another deep rooted Nazi connection. Unreal.🙃

www.bitchute.com...

Coincidentally, Rel's post on VV which the Quandt family is a long-term shareholder of the company Bayerische Motorenwerke AG aka BMW. Susanne Klatten, daughter is Germany's richest woman from the video and also sole owner of Nazi grandfather's big pharma, ALTANA and big stakeholder in ENTRUST, and carbon & graphite producer SGL Group. Awake yet?

Once this control grid is in place and rolled out the cartel banksters will deploy CBDCs or whatever they have planned for digital currency and their dream of a technocratic society will be near complete.

Amazing post ETMN !

Don't know why we are not connecting Nazi to now, seems obvious to me.

Maybe it is a hell world and control is not ours, or just my middle-age angst, dunno.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Enemedia already turning on Joe. On BBCA Paid Advertisement a long negative of Joe Biden
Now the prisoner Trump got free from pkstn is in charge and demanding to speak to the real leader of the US DJT
At least there is some comedy involved in this movie.
Starwackers Watch out cause'
link

a reply to: crankyoldman

even factcheckers going against Joe

Here is the exchange with the reporter:

TRENDING: JOE BIDEN’S SAIGON: Man Falls from Plane Fleeing Kabul Airport — Crowds at Airport Worse than Withdrawal from Vietnam

Q: Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable.

edit on 8/17/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Oh, some of us have been for past 30+ threads. Kinda fell off the radar, but they pop up now and then. Too much going on to stay focused on any one subject.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
McAfee stuff is getting spooky again. 4 laptops to 4 news companies. I guess we will see shortly if this # is legit or not….

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find the "what's going to happen in AFG" folks kind of interesting. So from what I gather everyone but AFG folks have a right to self determination, well, the Chinese don't either, well, neither do the Germans, and if we're honest, those in the United States have zero right to self determination now that the CDC is in charge.

We are smack in the damn middle of history being rewritten, we are seeing it happen in real time like watching a hacker hack a bank account and drain it. We are seeing it live, so what makes folks think that anything about the AFG situation is how it is, or even was prior to being attacked by War Hawks itching for Fight Club Live?

NY in the 70's? Nope, Afghanistan.

This ^^^ history has been written out of the generation 40 on down. They have no memory of this existing and therefore live by the Narrative post Bush, which, was formed after the United Nations of War Mongering who attacked them because something something who knows anymore because history is being rewritten live.

I hardly want effing Victoria Nuland, Paul Wolfowitz, or any of these idiots telling me how to live, I really find no compelling reason to allow them to tell these folks how to live either.

Is there way of life good? Bad? No idea, nor do I care as I don't live there, but I can say that after 40 years of war from the superpowers they deserve a chance to self determine their fate, because...... THEY FOUGHT THE POWERS THAT BE and won. So in my book that matters.

Somehow these go together and paint a helluva picture if one really studies what is being said here.

The Afghans, for what and who they are, fought off the UN, Russia, US, CIA, and probably effing aliens for the right to self determination and folks should support that and not sit in their fluorescent lit linoleum filled windowless office spaces second guessing them because something something trans equity.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Did any of the people who got the jab ever protest government intrusion from snooping, hang at occupy wall street, post about darpabook censorship etc.? Or are all of them well on board with seeing this shill fest for what it is?

This is why I am so baffled by people I know... most are very intelligent, well educated, outspoken about the subjects you mentioned but fell for the pandemic hook, line and sinker.

I suspect the medical world has been so put on a pedestal that no one could imagine them being anything but honest. Most medical workers I know live for humanitarian causes and they simply cannot perceive the evil in play at levels well above them nor that they have become complicit in it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, I think this ENTRUST company also links in to PKI; Public Key Infrastructure and the BRIDGE?

Although I can't remember the detail of the thread discussion, we covered how HRC had important PKI Keys and sold access to SAP programs to foreign countries using that access.

I believe SERCO were also involved in the management of government PKIs and the BRIDGES that enabled between government IT systems?
PDF The DoD Public Key Infrastructure And Public Key-Enabling

ENTRUST is the world's leading PKI provider!

From their WIKI:

In April 2002, Entrust's PKI technology served as the foundation for the prototype of what is now the United States Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA). The Federal Bridge certificate authority is a fundamental element of the trust infrastructure that provides the basis for intergovernmental and cross-governmental secure communications. Entrust's PKI is interoperable with all major FBCA vendors.

What could go wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Clip of total animals. Low IQ total animals who evidently have no kids and no human soul.

"Experts say, getting twenty police to arrest a 12 year old without a mask can require pepper spray for the safety of the child."

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Trudeau says Canadians need to "counter the 'she-cession' and turn it into a 'she-covery'."🤣🤡
twitter.com...

SHEcovery - Chicago based.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks ETMN,

Yeah, lots going on, for sure,

Got to be here at the start, right, 37 threads later,

great info, imminent disclosure, some comedy,

what remains

Hell world.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

LOL WTF

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No Sauce

Dig back, you'll see my decode on Harrison-Tyler Presidency with Biden-Harris(son) being a mirror of that.

As has been pointed out she is most definitely unqualified to be POTUS, and, she is an even bigger liability optically then Actor Joe. Consider she is supposed to be handling the Border, but didn't want to speak for Joe on AFG because she's working on Haiti = WTF???

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
From the bottom of their website
jiclnk
instant ID

Something about that last name what was it?
Not at all what I expected lnkd n
which led here
just for kicks I went here
and located this lovely process

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join