It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As Afghanistan falls, China conducts massive live-fire drills near Taiwan

In what analysts said was a predictable next step following the collapse of Afghanistan, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA), the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), on Tuesday launched joint live-fire assault drills in multiple locations near Taiwan.....

Is this the part where the PLAN kicks in ? (People’s Liberation Army Navy )
Those poor people are at the mercy of only God now . can't even imagine the terror.... What's this admin going to do send in the sexually confused that only see rainbows, to give him advice ?
Little disgusted ...but this too shall pass

edit on 8172021 by MetalThunder because: No offense to the sexually confused ....get a grip man

LOL I know we are watching a movie.... Typical Hollywood crappola script at the moment .... Plus traffic was tough today

edit on 8172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Our institutions have failed. The corrupt, incompetent elite will try to hang on for a while through habit and inertia, then via propaganda, and when that fails, through fear. But it won’t work. Change is coming. They can’t stop it, but it probably won't be pleasant for either side.

twitter.com...

New Dem voters.🤡

twitter.com...

This C-17, 02-1109, is based at McChord AFB in Tacoma, WA, 62nd Airlift Wing.

Prime Gematria:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wikipedia, Twitter and the Council of Foreign Relations.
We'll see. I would like to let all this background information sort it self out. Hopefully Trump will address this soon.
At this time I would not assume Trump did what the aforementioned propaganda outfits printed.
It does look suspect but I will wait and see what Trump and Pompeo have to say.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Same as it ever was. The Taliban is a joint venture between Pakistani ISI and the CIA to begin with. I'm sure some backroom deal was already brokered soon as Biden took office.

Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar Akhund (born 1968) is a co-founder of the Taliban in Afghanistan. He was the deputy of Mullah Mohammed Omar, who nicknamed him 'Baradar', which means 'brother', or Mullah Brother. Baradar was captured in Pakistan by a team of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officers in February 2010 and was released on 24 October 2018 at the request of the United States. Since his release he played an increasingly influential role within the Afghan Taliban movement.

[...]

edit on 17-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
President Trump is going to get the 10,000 Americans out of Afghanistan?

clip

ETA I don't usually waste a lot of time on the clone/body double stuff but I did notice... her face looks different. Maybe she's had her lips done idk
edit on 17-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the value add, brewtiger!

I'm wondering if there's a connect between Shane Browning, who's twitter handle is @VVission123, and both John McAfee and Mr Pool:

1) John McAfee miss-spelt N.C.S.W.I.C as N.C.S.VV.I.C. as i pointed out here.

The odds of using 2x V as a W, appearing twice with two actors in this movie are pretty low?

2) Mr Pool posted a picture of this in a speech bubble, here, on Aug 8th:

LET'S GO

(Could also be read as "Let 's Go"... i.e. Let the hooked fish go free?)

3) Shane Browning's twitter handle uses the VV, split Vs, as an upside down M, so the handle is a play on Mission Impossible? "This tape will self destruct in 1,2,3..."?

I'm rambling now... it just hit a note with me!
edit on 17-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He lost a lot of weight.
He talks about bombing and crushing the Taliban if they went against their agreement.
I would not jump to any conclusions
Just like Trump called the military "losers" ...lies
they will do and say anything to discredit Trump.
Trump deserves a wait and see approach, after all, the track record for fake news hit pieces against Trump never stopped and have been proven wrong time and time again.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Caled
Is there a video to go with that? I’d like to see if his neck moves and flaps like the others we’ve seen.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

He barely moves, very little expression, not common to mike at all. Too sterile. He's lost weight before and looked fine.

edit on 17-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To mangle a phrase, watch what is happening when the chickens to come home to guard the hen house.

The single greatest achievement DJT's tenure produced was TDS.

What we are seeing now is the results of 4 years of deeps state mind control impacting their own minions, severely.

Evidently Bongino had a former government official who said SecState Blinken saw this coming a few weeks ago, and purposely killed the State Dept program that evacuates people, evidently so the State department wouldn't get blamed - they're being blamed as is everyone else.

The idiots who are not purposefully sabotaging Team Joe from within are totally paralyzed with the fallout of TDS. They fear a NYPravda headline, or CNN report that blames them for anything akin to what DJT had to deal with. Seeing 4 years of "DJT ruins everything" plagues the mind, especially if one is going on teeeveee daily and perpetuating it. When they get in the driver seat they are paralyzed by trying to please the eneMedia outlets.

This will get better for Anons, uglier for Team Joe quickly as they all try and save a job and a career, knowing if Joe falls they will be blamed and will have no place to go. Anti DJT folks got jobs no matter what - see Vindman, Nueland, Power, etc., but those who fail Joe will be hitting the streets as toxic waste - and they got a jab.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Anon with some video discrepancies. Thread

MOAR oddness. Joe landed, gave a 10 minute mumble, then left, but had time to change his suit?

edit on 17-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I'm having difficulty understanding how your reply fits to the Biden Camp David decode?
If you get time to clarify by PM that would be great.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

854 = 17 and 54 mirrors 45

We also have 369

Also two 9's suggesting completion on two events: AFG and Meltdown on Joe?

What is interesting is at this point a Joe video now, as opposed to 4 years ago, would be catastrophic for all of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Meanwhile continuing the battle from the home front we have another watch the water alert.

Lifestraw Home Water Filter Pitchers. Recommend discontinue use.

This has been brought to our market compliments of Vestergaard, the manufacturer of the Long Lasting Insecticide bed netting.

We have all of our favorite characters around this but out of the shadows a new one! NSF -National Sanitation Foundation.
They used to be independent but now are a global health & safety organization.
Just makes me sick and others who continue to use the pitchers. They now work with the WHO and the Pan American Health Organization Collaboration Center on Food Safety & Water Quality & Indoor Environment.

This is a very clear example how the beast operates and interacts with each other in supportive roles.

1. Does not pass NSF certification. Failed NSF 42 and Protocol 231. They do not reduce impurities such as fluoride,arsenic but who cares, certainly not the WHO.

2. Independent testing? No > Why bother, they have their own R + D testing facility.

3. Third party test data? No. WHO would throw it out anyway.

4. NSF protecting public Health? No. What's Public Health?

5.Design fridge friendly? No. A short explanation. The filtered water should be kept in the cold fridge but the design is such that it does not fit. People resort to leaving it on the counter. This is bad. It allows the growth of bacteria and micro organisms that are a human health hazard. Also the chlorine releases more quickly in the sun and heat so bacteria and the rest grow more quickly.

6.Efficient filtration system? No. It requires 15 minutes to get 7 cups and people being people will just top it up as they draw down the water because who has time for that process? And they are counting on that.

7. Safe container design? No. The design of the spout allows mold to grow and the opening allows insects in if taken outside. Reading through reviews there was a report of black mold growing on the filter and it was spot on. Irate they called the company and the company told them to soak the filter in bleach and this is not a hard surface and then to drink water passed through?

8. AWARD WINNING!...2019! [red flag warning] Lifestraw Home Water Filter Pitcher won the IDEA Award and the Red Dot Design Award< Think about that. Design awards for a product seriously designed and Red Dot is international and this is for a water pitcher. The IDEA Award must fall under the "Social Impact" section and I doubt it is for our health.

9. And if none of this scares you the Lifestraw, that is used in Africa, from this charitable company that is manufacturing insecticide laced bed netting, was awarded the 2008 Saatchi & Saatchi Award for World Changing Ideas. Remember the artist he sponsored with the diamond covered skull and his art auction?

Might be a good time to service fridge water filters or just skip getting water from there.

purification.com...>do-water-filters-pitchers-la...
the... safehealthyhome.com>blog
purification.com...>do-water-filters-ha...
cleancoolwatr.com...>lifestraw-water-filters-review
www.nsf.org...
www.prnewswire.com...>news-releases>lifestraw

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I was trying to link to the ku section about the psychiatrists that traveled from one area to another where the school shootings occur. I really do think there is something there. Sorry if I confused you. Working really hard to find the threats.
They have used Africa for all of the testing ahead of time. That's why it is so important to keep going back to Africa because we may end up like the people there.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

ORRED, catching up so apologies if mentioned but.... re McAfee's telegram... There's that double V again!

This time in "WWG1VVGA"!

1) I'm wondering if the Double Vs are a pointer to VolksWagon, alluding to Hitler; who supposedly designed the VW Beetle?

2) Consider the symbolism in the VW logo:
Normal:

MIRRORED vertically:

a) There's obviously the "Sword" and "Cup" symbolism,

b) When Mirrored, I see a headless man who has been halved at the Waist - symbolic of the cabal turning us into mindless and gutless?

3) Now consider that we spent a while, way back in the thread, discussing a TYPO in a @reaqlDonaldTrump tweet on Oct 09 2019 23:16:36, where he spelt BeEtles instead of BeAtles:

In case the Kurds or Turkey lose control, the United States has already taken the 2 ISIS militants tied to beheadings in Syria, known as the Beetles, out of that country and into a secure location controlled by the U.S. They are the worst of the worst!

a) Perhaps this was deliberate?
b) Beetle = symbol of the Pharoahs AND of the Third Reich?
c) Was POTUS45 telling us those jihadists were C_A, MI_6, or Deep State?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Just a heads up- Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada has called for an early election. Just heard that today. He thinks he did an outstanding job handling the pandemic. Funny I haven't heard from any fans.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Just a heads up- Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada has called for an early election. Just heard that today. He thinks he did an outstanding job handling the pandemic. Funny I haven't heard from any fans.

This may reinforce the idea that the Crown has fallen and the chaos is out.

NZ went into full lockdown over ONE case of testing positive. So they are hostages.
Australia has gone into martial law over the same.
Canada is in lockdown but seems to be doing a "snap election" in an effort to install a fake government by creating the illusion of one elected. Before the voting machines are nuked?

Left are UK, which has it's problems and of course the US which has a fake President dumpster fire.

Now to add to the conspiracy. All of this happened, including AFG, post Symposium. This guy suggests the symposium may have had another purpose.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

ORRED, this could be a coincidence but... considering McAfee is saying he's just given 4 laptops to the media, what I've decoded makes sense!

1) One line of his post finishes in an Em-dash and has been deliberately truncated because the following line would fit on previous!
Compare to a couple of lines above where it is similar but not truncated.

2) Simple gematria for I Have the Best Team" is 163, pointing to #163

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: LuUE1Prl No.150172817 📁
Nov 20 2017 04:00:31 (EST)
1&2 confirmed.
You will need for coming weeks.
Put it this way, six attempts were made to silence the witness scheduled to appear tomorrow.
Special operators on guard.

Q

a) Both timestamp and Chan post number encode today, Aug 17th!

b) Aug 17th = 8/17 = Anagram of 187 = a Murder

edit on 17-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Sorry which code are you referring to? I have had my head buried in books, magazines and reams of web articles trying to connect the pieces so as I jump from one game platform to another.
I feel all of this is being played at so many different levels don't you?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Rel that is what I have been talking about. The inversion. It is everywhere. It means something. The two opposing triangles like the star triangle system in the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere. The most expensive art piece in the world with the two triangle symbol inversions in the globe.
In the cigarette add -Lucky Strike. The use of the colors black and white.
When ever you see this type of inversion of triangles it has meaning so you are onto something big.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am going to do a detailed look into this tomorrow. Every time I see those triangles it leads to some reveal, some person and some connection. The family is starving so off I go. Tomorrow another day of the hunt!
I have been churning the thought that there is more to Hublot. There is always another layer. Something I haven't considered is how many watches they made. Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join