It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
George W. Bush Criticizes Joe Biden Over Afghanistan Withdrawal

Former US President George W. Bush, who initially supported President Joe Biden over Donald Trump has become a critic of the 46th President following the Taliban’s sweep of Afghanistan over the past few weeks, culminating in the lightning takeover of Kabul. 

Bush, who originally ordered the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan to oust the Taliban from power over its collaboration with Al-Qaeda’s Osama Bin Laden following the September 11 terrorist attacks expressed “deep sadness” over the tragedy currently unfolding in the region following Biden’s disastrous pullout of US military forces from the country. 

wiredailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
McAfee asked if we had figured out the code to the vault yet. I could tell you've been researching and I enjoy your posts!

a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So I found out today that my BFF got the damn jab! I feel like crying. I only know one other person in my small group besides me that hasn't got it! To top it off a local college it one of my clients and I'm am having to design a button promoting the vax! What a week this is turning out to be......

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Use your creativity to inverse the message. Use their tricks against them.
Just saying
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Money Money Money

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani fled from Kabul with four cars and a helicopter full of cash, Russia’s state news agency RIA Novosti has reported.

“The collapse of the regime … is most eloquently characterised by how Ghani escaped from Afghanistan: four cars were filled with money, they tried to shove another part of the money into a helicopter, but not everything fit. And some of the money was left lying on the tarmac,” Kabul’s Russian embassy spokesman Nikita Ishchenko is reported as saying.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You gotta be 💩💩💩 me!!!

twitter.com...

Biden is the Joker in the pack according to Lord Dannatt, former head of the British Army...😂🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

What if the inversion refers to our minds? In that the greater part of our minds capability is OUTSIDE the Skull, rather than jailed within it?

I just want to touch on this point, but first a diagram;

***ADDED IN DIAGRAM BELOW***

So when we see an object the brain processes it upside down. There is also a small part of our vision that is blank since the optical nerve creates a very small blind spot in our eyesight, but our brains fill in the missing data. What if these images are designed to be seen inverted and with the blind spot filled in.

Hidden in plain sight indeed.
edit on 17-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I wish I could! They send the words they want on it and a couple of their "approved" logos for me and my artist to put together. It's already a don deal and the stupid buttons are ordered. I'm just hoping that's the last anti vax item I have to sell!

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Acording to Jim Acosta's tweet, at 9:59pm gmt:

CNN: Texas Governor Greg Abbott has tested positive for Covid-19, according to a statement from his office.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes but he’s asymptomatic. Apparently he’s tested every single day even though he’s vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
From the bottom of their website

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Everything there is sick and very Nazi like of them.

But what I find staggering is this sales pitch. WTF is wrong with people??? "....keep track of" at Disneyland? Gee, why let anyone out of their home at this point, is everyone is soooooooooooo stupid they can't go anywhere a group without with a tracking device implanted in their brain? Seriously, what is wrong with people, do they not realize we once survived without this stuff?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Acording to Jim Acosta's tweet, at 9:59pm gmt:

CNN: Texas Governor Greg Abbott has tested positive for Covid-19, according to a statement from his office.

Scarlet letter. Test again and he'll be negative. Test with a higher threshold and he'll test positive for galactic aids. Set the threshold lower and he'll test positive for stone cold dead.

Scarlett letter, witch burning sign, yellow star, easily controlled by MedICIA Ghouls. Consider, "I hate that guy, I'll slip him a positive test and take him out of commission for a few weeks, as well as shame the hell out of him" = easily done now.

The population accepting this is simply not ready for the freedom they once actually had.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the value add, brewtiger!

I'm wondering if there's a connect between Shane Browning, who's twitter handle is @VVission123, and both John McAfee and Mr Pool:

1) John McAfee miss-spelt N.C.S.W.I.C as N.C.S.VV.I.C. as i pointed out here.

The odds of using 2x V as a W, appearing twice with two actors in this movie are pretty low?

2) Mr Pool posted a picture of this in a speech bubble, here, on Aug 8th:

LET'S GO

(Could also be read as "Let 's Go"... i.e. Let the hooked fish go free?)

3) Shane Browning's twitter handle uses the VV, split Vs, as an upside down M, so the handle is a play on Mission Impossible? "This tape will self destruct in 1,2,3..."?

I'm rambling now... it just hit a note with me!

In case it hasn't been mentioned...
VV = 5:5

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Yes her face doesn't look quite right lips and nose......

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The Whole World's Brainwashed

I've listened to this song so many times that I've got the refrain stuck in my head all day long

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is juicy.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar had better pray to Allah that Trump doesn't win the presidency in 2024.
Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is "dead man walking " if Trump gets back in as Commander in Cheif.

Not necessarily.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
True but listening to both the Pompeo interview with Wallace and Trump with Hannity they BOTH mentioned a village.
Trump went into more detail, Trump said if Baradar crossed a line Trump said he told him he would hunt him in his home village. Both Trump and Pompeo referenced the village. Sounds like Baradar may have crossed Trump and Pompeo's line.
Those to interviews are classic. They were on the same page and both camly explained the punishment if the Taliban stepped out of line. Best interviews from our President and Secretary of State. Such a contrast when compared to the Biden administration!!

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar had better pray to Allah that Trump doesn't win the presidency in 2024.
Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is "dead man walking " if Trump gets back in as Commander in Cheif.
[/quote
m.youtube.com...
Not necessarily.

edit on 18-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How much money a single person needs to earn to get by in every U.S. state - courtesy of MIT’s Living Wage Calculator. You might guess where this is headed and why you'll start seeing more talk of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well except for a few Exclusionary zones (Hawaii and DC) it would look like giving everyone 36k a year would be more than enough to allow everyone to live, that is until inflation hits and everything starts to cost more due to taxes needed to ensure that everyone can get their 36k a year. I guess if the government was to go that route, then they would need to price control everything from the cost of bread being handed out in lines, to the odd piece of meat you can have during one of those special events (like May Day, or some other State sponsored holiday)

It's funny, in a full on "laissez-faire" economy, the price for goods and services would control themselves by market demand and value of price vs goods. In stead we have idiots wanting to force a "Utopian" society on us by controlling everything we do and use. This is a great thing if the goal is to make crappy goods and piss-poor services.

During the era of Guilds in the early middle ages, Guilds controlled everything you made and sold. Every thing was basically the same so it didn't matter where you bought something since the quality standards for every object was in fact controlled by the Guilds. Your choices were have or have not. Along came the Merchant Class to try and re-enforce this Guild system as well as wet their beaks a little by doing little to nothing.

That charting system looks like the possible death knoll for laissez-faire, and the signaling of the Guild System rebirth. No thanks, I like choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join