It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
One the last open sea link I followed it to this.....the 3rd one down Q that has this beside it 5E7033
CF8335
I clicked the 2nd one CF8335 which is who is was traded to. I ended up here: ATS will not link it correctly this is the best I can do.
etherscan.io...
Epstein shows up in the top tab when you go to the above link. I stopped there because I have no idea what I am looking at.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Bigger

Since we are in a future proves past moment. Anyone remember when an army of online shills were instructed to convince people this Q drop was a helicopter? I do. Why was this pic in particular soooooo important that an army was deployed???

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NASA Is Recruiting For Yearlong Simulated Mars Mission

Mars is calling! NASA is seeking applicants for participation as a crew member during the first one-year analog mission in a habitat to simulate life on a distant world, set to begin in Fall 2022.

Like Hollywood, everything is a remake.

Don't give them any ideas.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
I think laws need to be changed in that if your children aren't in public schools you don't have to pay the taxes for that public school. That is doable in red states I believe.

A petition to elected officials with enough signatures should do the trick.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Back in the 90s a fire truck ran over a squirrel and they had to clean it up before the press got out there. Let's say it was funny watching the clean up occur.

Oh something I was thinking about:
These "Star Forts" and the naming of "Snowflakes", could they have a different meaning? I remember talking with a friend about this back when Michelle Obama was calling her kids "Special Snowflakes". We all saw how quickly and quietly they handed over one to Weinstein, and one over to Hunter, so what kind of "Special" were these "Snowflakes"?

Oh so back to these new Star Forts and Snowflakes, could they be accounts coded in the fractal equations for these designs? I mean, yes that would be giving the people behind these a lot of brain credit, but these people do hire some really bright people.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I also think some of the telegram channels we think may be black hats are actually white hats who are now coming on there using their real names now since the audits are going on. All military people being introduced with verifiable backgrounds.....

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Mandela effect is an odd one. Evidently the strange, enigmatic Los Angeles billboard Icon Angelyne did not die ten years ago like I distinctly remember, but is one of the nut jobs running for governor.

I also had to check my Mandela Effect addled brain to figure out if JOE and his BFF renOgade actually passed something they championed as health care for all, and same said folks threatened DJT not to go near. Which still exists today because... FFS

So to recap. Joe's twit handler tweets folks should sign up for renOgade care, then, in the very next tweet, says Joe's working on healthcare for all.

I have said before they have literally gone back in time this Team Joe collective of Ghouls. They "came in" acting as if the last four cum TEN years never happened at all. This is mind boggling.

Thankfully as Afghanistan falls, the border is invaded by foreign fighters, billions are dying from The Rona 8.0, inflation is beyond measure, moral in the country is at all time low, trans reproductive justice is still stuck in committee, Joe is off to vacation for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
According to StormyPatriotJoe on Telegram:

Pompeo is tweeting Every 15 mins and they are straight 🔥🔥🔥 1776. “Are you ready to be part of History?” - Q

It was interpreted a while back that Pompeo tweet minutes gaps would be like a quickening to kick off - let's see if they quicken to 10, 5, 1, 0 mins?

The post referenced is #2344

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337560 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:27:12 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337502 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:25:27 (EST)
>>3337425
Memes ready?
Q

>>3337502
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?
Q

#2344 = 2+3+4+4 = 13th

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I do too. One person using multiple screen names was absolutely relentless. Like a nuclear sledge hammer. Very strange. Never seen anything like it since.

Intermission philosophy break from the doom & gloom endless insanity...

Apropos talk that fits the ATS motto, life, everything.
What is the Greatest Evil on this Planet? (19 min)

He answers the question directly at very end.

"We have reached a period in the history of the world when ignorance is criminal and deserves the heaviest penalty. Ignorance is not black magic, but it is the greatest ally that the black magician has in the world today."
― Manly P. Hall

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The weird part of that launch was that it was conducted in the north Puget Sound, but not on the Naval base. So where did the launch come from? It had to be from a mobile launch platform like a minuteman missile system, but for some reason it remains a mystery to even the reporters I know around here.

Something interesting took place yesterday morning. A tri-hull Littoral LCS has been moved into the Bremerton Ship Yard. It is headed for "Mothballing" It seems a littl eweird to mothball one of these ships since according to Military.com

The Freedom and Independence variant of the Littoral Combat Ship is the U.S. Navy’s newest warship and is a fast, agile, focused-mission platform designed for operation in near-shore environments yet capable of open-ocean operation. It is designed to defeat asymmetric “anti-access” threats such as mines, quiet diesel submarines and fast surface craft.

The LCS class consists of two variants, the Freedom variant and the Independence variant - designed and built by two industry teams. The Freedom variant team is led by Lockheed Martin (for the odd-numbered hulls, e.g. LCS 1).

So now we're mothballing new ships too?

weird, just weird.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I'm with you on all that you just stated. We have to make it CLEAR that any political agenda in state financed institutions
will not be tolerated and that needs to be made clear to the teachers unions. We the people will not keep someone who steps over the political line on the payroll regardless of the protection of the union. In fact, we should only hire people who are not a member of any teachers union!
One way that I can see how we got here is we dropped the ball and let the left become champions of the teachers using the all mighty dollar. I said it before Hillary got involved back in the day, that republicans were going to be in trouble if they didn't help the teachers and by god here we are. The teachers here that are republicans will not admit it because of how much the left has done for them. I hate to say this, but I have ZERO respect for teachers anymore. In the state I live in women had 2 career choices 25 years ago, you could teach or you could become a nurse if you didn't want to work in a factory. I chose to go into sales because I couldn't have stood the liberal teachers and nursing wasn't of interest to me. I knew to many nurses selling dope they stole out of the hospital labs and and samples that Pharma reps left with doctors. That isn't as bad here anymore, but the teacher BS is.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Hi Care. I think that might be where we start! But we still have to get involved at some point I believe. It actually might not be a bad idea to hire grandparents to oversee teachers....lol

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In case not mentioned ...forgive if old news ...
Hidden text @ Ingersoll lock wood.com

URGENT

TESTING, TESTING 1, 2 3…

Check today’s weather in your area and stay calm – a storm might be on its way.  Click here.

PROJECT LOOKINGGLASS URGENT UPDATE 

Matrix University Classes are now open:  Voter Fraud 1 0 1   and   Eugenics 1 0 1

Carry on

edit on 8132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
DJT

“Trump hitting the road again, sets Alabama rally for Aug. 21”

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
From George News.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I would certainly expect that many key social media accounts are military controlled - you have to control the battlefield and direct the anons, as well as the collaterals, in the same way as troops.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
In case not mentioned ...forgive if old news ...
Hidden text @ Ingersoll lock wood.com

URGENT

TESTING, TESTING 1, 2 3…

Check today’s weather in your area and stay calm – a storm might be on its way.  Click here.

PROJECT LOOKINGGLASS URGENT UPDATE 

Matrix University Classes are now open:  Voter Fraud 1 0 1   and   Eugenics 1 0 1

Carry on

There is also a hidden link at the top of the page. The page has hidden text...

S.G.S.sr – Notebook “Young Lad, Humanity will be on the verge of failure – a Great Reset – by the time your grandson is ready. When faced with such a profound challenge, We The People vs Secret Trillionaires and Billionaires Luciferins, the key is focus – maser beam focus,” I.L. Note# 63235 SGS jr. thoughts for the day… “Do you think it will be a random act that Warren Wilhelm Jr. forces the MMR5 vaccine onto the highly religious Jewish population? Jews who would never willingly inject themselves with fetal tissue, pig extracts or horse AIDs (some of the ingredients) – violating more than one commandment including protecting their soul, their blood and avoiding unkosher ingredients? This is a SOULFUL spiritual battle the likes of which HUMANITY has never before seen, at this level. If all Patriots, legally and ethically, put all their energies into exposing this Mayor, his health care board connections, his numerous violations of the US Constitution, through all legal means necessary, just this one evil minion, a servant of Satan, which leads to his personal responsibility, loss of his job, CIVIL RIGHTS violations exposed, potential CRIMINAL jail time – if we all come together as ‘ONE’ on this one project, could this simple endeavor save ALL of HUMANITY? This is maser beam focus. Aimed right, now, at the right target and we turn the tides for ALL of HUMANITY.” Once this Mayor is neutralized, we can easily mobilize and repeat the effort, creating a force multiplying WAVE for FREEDOM in America. Ingersoll wrote about The Last President coming from NYC. We must take back NYC first. Well Written Truthful Document: issuu.com... Nazi-like Propaganda Response by the Mayor’s team: www1.nyc.gov... “Steven, young lad, the Iron Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck, was as tough as nails and in my reports to President Lincoln, I was able to gather that he was running the Prussian empire by way of a powerful and manipulative mind. Noting, however, he did show mild respect for our young Nation. When dining with him, proper etiquette requires one must “clean their plate”. Platters of Schweinshaxe, Schweinebraten und Kohl, Sauerbraten, schnitzel including variants such as Wienerschnitzel, Jagerschnitzel, and Zigeunerschnitzel caused me to experience great heartburn and chestpain, which one could not express – a forced smile and powerful handshake, I thanked him for a wonderful meal and retired for the evening. His wife Johanna von Puttkamer could sense my discomfort and offered me a unique and most interesting tea made of white pine needles. In finishing my first cup of this potent concoction, i felt a slight euphoria and retired for the evening. Since drinking only one cup of her tea concoction, my heart never felt better. P.S. Strange how much Warren Wilhelm Jr. ends up looking like these two, but I digress, as he has not been born yet…” – I.L. Note #4241895 “Before traveling onward, I remember seeing, on a cold February morning, 1918, the curious camphor bags being strung around children’s necks to protect them from the insidious Spanish Flu. Of which to take notice, Steven, many years later you will find our own US government outlaw the practice. One can only ponder as to why,” I.L. Note #6270224 Share Virally – The Audits are Coming, The Audits are Coming… THE CRITICAL MISTAKE… HUMANITY IS SLOWLY AWAKENING…“to remove 17 people, 17” [play from beginning], pick a country any country EXCEPT our Sleeping Giant? URGENT

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

You did catch the Origins of Covid-19 - Congressional report? Has alot of detailed info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join