It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
OMG, OMG Black Rock again.ETM, you have the perfect avatar name for the moment. I didn't have time to check into all of the angles because I am on high alert looking for their communication in different forms of media and tracking some other angles.
I really appreciate you posting the link and the extra info.
Really pulls the spider web together.
There is something much more about the shipping angle.
Wkipedia had the icon on the left corner of Hayal Pozanti's of the soccer ball puzzle piece from the commercial. There was one piece missing/black and the far north blank. Maybe the shipping angle. What are the chances?

edit on 13-8-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: clean up

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Just to mention people are now looking at the RNA vaccine from INOVIO, declaring the RNA doesn't work.

That's all I know, except my ex-broker talked me into buying their stock a year ago, which is now worth half.

Is sounds like it is a shame you can't fire him again for this bad advice too!

This whole Pharmaceutical scam to jab us and the creepy gov demand for proof are starting to prove there is a one world gov shaking the cages of their puppets. We are in for a storm it surely seems to only be getting more intense. It has to get worse sometimes before it can get better.

Blessings for a safe passage to all thru this hard time.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I think laws need to be changed in that if your children aren't in public schools you don't have to pay the taxes for that public school. That is doable in red states I believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

We know there are a lot of Black Hats on Telegram masquerading as White Hats... and others that will be vindicated as White Hats... but the Whiplash post points to a Daily Mail article, so they are only forwarding same.

I made a decision long ago, not to waste energy working out which posters on various platforms are Black or White, but instead to concentrate on the data and confirmation of it. There's so many "players" nowadays that one would be permanently assessing them rather than digging the data!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
We will get through this. Everything they are doing is backfiring. The kids are looking at all of this with very jaded eyes and many, many of them of high school and college age are saying No Way, you can keep the jab. I will do school remotely. By denying they inadvertantly taught them how to study independently. Now lot of talk about college is a scam, too expensive for the return.
Interesting that the greed of these educational institutions is what is going to break them.
Love it!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I had not thought of that Vasa but if I remember correctly you cab incorporate yourself as in Vasa Croe, Inc. That is a good idea!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It would be wonderful for all of us to get together after all of this is over. Your place or ours or any other suggestions?
It is challenging right now trying to pick up the trail but I hope to keep rattling the cages. Maybe enough rattling and someone will make a mistake, hopefully in our favor.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The firetruck should be there if Marine One is landing. Most of the time we don't see it, but if you have a Helicopter landing, you need to have emergency vehicles standing by in case something happens.

This being said Penguin Six reported yesterday that Joe Biden Left for Delaware and then off to Camp David yesterday, so why would he be back at the White House today? He was not scheduled to be back at the White House until next week at the earliest?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a video from telegram that might help some of these people who are being threatened that they will loose the job. I have not been able to post it. If there is anyone who can help me out with this I would appreciate it. It is downloaded to my laptop if that makes a difference.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Man, I can see the writing on the wall already. My kid is about to start Kindergarten on the 23rd, and I can already tell that it’s going to be virtual before long. I think I might cry. I feel so bad for my 2 little boys. Jesus….

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't think this has been shared yet. Sorry if it has.

Suicide Squad Director Named in Underage Sex Assault Lawsuit for Hosting Pedophile-Themed Party

James Euringer, lead singer and songwriter of Mindless Self Indulgence, has been accused of sexual battery of a minor, according to a lawsuit filed in the New York Supreme Court on Monday.

https: //humanevents.com/2021/08/13/suicide-squad-director-named-in-underage-sex-assault-lawsuit-for-hosting-pedophile-themed-party/

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: fixing link

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Damn. New Suicide Squad is a good movie too…

(post by RookQueen removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I liked it too! Dammit!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What magical ingredients are in the CV-19 jabs?

The source is from the Institute of Vaccine Safety at the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Components of COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Janssen.

Vaccine Excipients (7-page PDF)

An excipient is a substance formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication, included for the purpose of long-term stabilization, bulking up solid formulations that contain potent active ingredients in small amounts (thus often referred to as "bulking agents", "fillers", or "diluents"), or to confer a therapeutic enhancement on the active ingredient in the final dosage form, such as facilitating drug absorption, reducing viscosity, or enhancing solubility.

They are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the World Health Organization.

WHO is owned by the United Nations.

John Hopkins and WHO share the same website called: Vaccine Safety Net

They are shared by a global network that includes 98 member websites in 42 countries.

Vaccine Gold Rush (ATS thread)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

We'll have plenty of time to sort out logistics of the after-party... AFTER the battle is won!

Having said that, angelchemuel and I are bantering about a meet up in Cheltenham UK - if it hasn't been obliterated by a Rod from God hitting GCHQ!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The CDC and W.H.O. refuse to slap a warning label on the jabs despite the tens of thousands killed by it and the millions injured. But they are demanding a warning label on this week's Meme or No Meme post! Go figure.

So put on your seat belt, keep your hands in side the car at all times, do not drink and read these, share at your own risk, and never put your health in the hands of these folks...

And away we go...

And my personal favs this week...
[snipped]

And the bonus this week, a couple of live action "Sky Event" meme or no meme clips (no thread drift please).

Clip 1
Clip 2

And finally the warning the CDC and W.H.O. should be promoting at this time...

edit on Fri Aug 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That would definitely be a very strange coincidence...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for clarifying that about the Fire truck, GuyFriday... it was the first time I'd seen one at a presser.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
You know another problem with our k-12 educators is that it's all about the money now. Teachers aren't in it because they love to teach. I can honestly say in my part of this world I didn't get a slanted left education. Now the truth may have not been in the books we studied out of that is a whole other issue. So if I grew up to be a patriot with the same kids who grew up to be libtards..........how? I think the indoctrination within my age group started in college here, but that was then. It's very different today because the admins love that way over paid salary. I also might add that Killery did that before leaving the state.....

RQ, one things struggle with is trying to figure out how we got here. It really doesn't matter, we really need to understand what here is.

The educational system since the Rock/Carn take over was designed to educate the lower pewblick for the needs of the corporatocracy, while the elite folks got a different education. The elite slaved for hours learning money, the pewblick learned which Nike's were worth killing for. As such, one only need to go to the bureau of labor and statistics to find out what one's child is being educated to do, it is right there. When you let the state educated you they train you for their needs.

The reason I say this is in 6 months cum 1.5 years the world went to hell, everywhere. And, REMARKABLY, the plans for the plandemic, lockdowns, jabs, passports were just at-the-ready. This was a surprise to most, but to many it as time to implement their part of the plan.

This means there was a plan all along, from when you went to school to now. It was all lies, all of it, top to bottom. As painful as it is, folks are better off starting there then picking through the lies to see a few truths here and there.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join