It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The lobby, Really. Looks like it is straight out of the movie The Shinning. The red carpet seriously off center with 6 black columns on the two sides and one reception desk with WELCOME. A blood red carpet. Oh and they claim the building only has 6 floors. Okay [top floor is outside terrace] There you have it everyone, they just can't help themselves...6 6 6.
Looking up what do I see? Artwork by Hayal Pozanti titled Instant Paradise- inversion time Instant hlll. Took me a moment to sort that out but it does appear to look like a woman's face but nothing is ever as it should be. Her work is anything but simple and represents cryptology, statistical data related human to computer interaction. This gets into the whole complex area of phonemes so for those inclined a link is below.
The Large W in Welcome why don't we just start the whole article with an enormous inversion M.Whose attention are you trying to attract? Code Red.

www.boardman.k12.oh.us...>userfiles>44 phonemes

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

...and they look like STAR FORTS also known as "Bastion Forts"!

John McAfee's "Last Bastion"?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The upstairs OPEN AIR TERRACE.

Leafing through my book, nope never have seen or recorded a corporation or public entity giving any service or good for free. They always charge. Even if we the public have financed it. So messed up imho.
But what do we have here...
The only free terrace in all of New York City!
A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go...
What is in that chapeau [hat] on the roof. Ms Houbin is bemused thinking that we believe that it houses the usual roof top clutter. Inversion time. It isn't what is on the inside it is what it is. I hope my thoughts are wrong and they well may be so.
When the words" unsung architectural virtue" and "who doesn't love a party hat?' are mentioned makes one go hmmm. Arnold Constable do have a little look because after all it is free and the inversion thing doesn't sit well. imho.
We are bemused that she thinks we believe it houses the usual.
This piece is so important that they have made it a Work of Art... a "free form metal abstraction of the copper- clad mansard roofs of fashionable old neighborhoods."
I mean this is on a roof top in the middle of a city of skyscapers and they are allowing people to see this work of art free?

One reason they wouldn't charge is that there is no one constantly monitoring the area collecting money or tickets or checking stamps on hands and if they need to get to it an a hurry there is no one there to challenge them. All the tables might be full but who cares.
I wonder if there is a heliopad up there. Might be another useful escape route if they can't get to the children's well lit areas with passages behind the book stacks.
They thought of everything.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Plan for Afghan Natural Resources is to have U.S. and Allies buy from Chinese brokers 💡

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just the shape of the rooftop Chapeau with the two triangles inverted against each other is what we have been dealing with pretty consistently. This has been their calling card. Just saying.
I won't drag everyone through all of the details but from reading the tea leaves what we have here is a business center, disguised as a library with a circulating collection books/weapons both operating simultaneously.
Just shaking my head.
A place of knowledge and peace to the opposite.
The article starts right off the bat with the window that they will be open for viewing "dazzle at 6 and will bore by 10"

Just for chuckles they were sure relieved that a prior project was cancelled because they needed the address 40th Street and Fifth. #40 seems to be a big deal after all it is Hublots 40th anniversary.

Then out of the shadows steps Pope.L. 40 years of misery so he states.
Stay tuned some eye popping stuff ^

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A total of 110,508 transactions found

etherscan.io...
edit on 13-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Pope.L

Why not. Can we handle any more inversion and weirdness? Metal thanks for putting me onto this with your avatar.
The current pope is white and he is black and he has used his blackness for lots of blackness. I don't know how else to say this.
Has anyone ever seen any of his works? He does painting, sculptures, putting bits and pieces together and acting out dramas such as crawling on the streets of New York City.
This brings into focus the on-going BLACK FACTORY ARCHIVE. He started it in 2004 and asked people to donate things that had bad/negative feelings around them playing on the false narrative that black people are bad. After awhile he stopped but then suddenly he started up again. Why?

Something collectively happened at some point in time to certain groups of people which I can't explain.

DNA CONNECTION - Epstein's desire to fertilize the world with his DNA and now we have Pope L. wanting to do the same.
I will post a separate stand alone.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Plan for Afghan Natural Resources is to have U.S. and Allies buy from Chinese brokers 💡

That sounds like the Xiden Build Back Better way to go. I think American geologists mapped out all the rare earth metal deposits years ago which was probably handed over to the CCP.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A New Coronavirus Threat? The Epsilon Variant Has Arrived

According to medical experts within Pakistan, the Epsilon strain is likely to be more resistant to the existing coronavirus vaccines, and it has been cited as a potential threat for a “breakthrough” infection among vaccinated people. 

nationalinterest.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack
AhHa. That explains a whole lot. I wonder if I called Arkansas Childrens hospital and told them that I wrote a blog (lol) and wanted to know how many cases of RSV they had right now so that I could answer questions being asked on the blog if I could get a straight answer? Where were these doctors? Is there any place I can read about it?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just seen a video on this Whiplash347 telegram post - so i made a proof graphic:

BIDAN leaves White House (Castle Rock Studios) for fortnight - but will now be LOCKED OUT of using again!

Bigger

The video is of Bidan at the "White House"; talking to press before going to Marine1.

Two odd things:

1) There is sound of the motors running from Marine1 throughout BUT the ROTORS aren't TURNING?

2) Why is there a FIRETRUCK on White House grounds - less than 100 metres from the president?
Maybe it's not the White House but CASTLE ROCK STUDIOS?

3) So why the Fire Truck? ...It's messaging post #1363 on the MAP - which has the Q74 FIRE TRUCK picture!

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.82 📁
May 14 2018 11:30:18 (EST)
rtz421p6s5x01.png

Image search for 'fire truck / engine'.
Letter common in front of #?
Post 74.
Coincidence?
U.S. Flag [post] 'Castle LOCK' - pointed ref?
Comms understood?

Q

4) Is this saying that Bidan has lost his use of CASTLE ROCK studios now - so can no longer continue the Sham pretence of being at the White House?

Hence 'Castle LOCK' - because he's being LOCKED out?

ETA - Grrrrrr - It's taken me over 100 attempts to upload the proof!
edit on 13-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I agree 100% on throwing out the school system and starting over! I call them educated idiots because most of the ones that I know can go to an unindoctrinated school and still can't hammer their way out of a paper sack when it comes to common sense......not smart people just book smart. I do know what you mean though.
An example: My cousin the principle used to play words with friends with me on facebook before I left facebook. She never one a game over 6 years.
She majored in English before going into admin. One day she asked me why I never went to college and I said well I did Sharon, I maintained a 4.0
average but when I was nearly finished with my bachelors Obama got elected and their were no jobs so what was the point in finishing when I knew
I didn't want to teach under a bunch of liberal dumbasses......She hasn't mentioned it since.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added to it

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Pope L. was on a mission to Infect the U.S. population with the DNA of Martin Luther King Jr.
And then we have Epstein with his ranch and the same desire except it was his DNA.
Seems like there is something really important about our DNA all of a sudden. We have 23 and me, we have Rna vaccines that we suspect might impact, or infect our DNA.
I would love to hear people's thoughts on this. It is more than a coincidence.

I digress from Pope L., another person with a god complex. I will describe this piece of art.
Imagine if you will a 10 foot tall wooden sculpture of a man's legs, placed upside down on a stand and
there is a speaker at his crotch broadcasting the voice of a little girl who delivers a speech about DISTRIBUTINGMARTIN.
This criss- crosses through a lot of thread thoughts here.

I really don't want to go down this hole, [he has a Hole theory and the world of inversion because why not] but he really went to town distributing Martin's genetic material attempting to infect everyone through genetically modified fruit [oranges] , viruses and the internet. There is a whole diary attached to the link which I have not opened.
Just some food for thought:
"On the trickster hang hopes and fears about institutions, oppression and survival.
Can we navigate dexterously enough to triumph over the powers to be?
Or do we resign ourselves to find solace in our ever - narrowing ability to imagine an alternative?
Most frightening of all: if the trickster cannot outsmart the oppressor then what chance do the rest of us have?"

www.artnews.com...>art-in-America>features>p...
anthology.rhizome.org...>distributing-martin

Then we have the red flag links to 2019 pre-pandemic and what people were doing. He had a group crawl in New York City called "Conquest" on November 22 and he did not crawl.
Then he had his artwork titled Choir, which is a watch the water moment. October 10, 2019.
And then there is the black backwards letter L on the wall of the children's section of the library. Also in the commercial yesterday in one split screen..
whitney.org...>exhibitions>pope-l
He said "I do not picture the Hole- I am the Hole."
Something has happened. A virus, a parasite that has infected some humans who by association co- mingle? I relly do not have any other explanation.
All of the behavior is not normal.
I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This also from Whiplash’s feed. James Gunn named in underage lawsuit:

humanevents.com...

In a rabbit suit. A white rabbit suit. We should…follow this white rabbit closely.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just seen a video on this Whiplash347 telegram post - so i made a proof graphic:

BIDAN leaves White House (Castle Rock Studios) for fortnight - but will now be LOCKED OUT of using again!

The video is of Bidan at the "White House"; talking to press before going to Marine1.

Two odd things:

1) There is sound of the motors running from Marine1 throughout BUT the ROTORS aren't TURNING?

2) Why is there a FIRETRUCK on White House grounds - less than 100 metres from the president?
Maybe it's not the White House but CASTLE ROCK STUDIOS?

3) So why the Fire Truck? ...It's messaging post #1363 on the MAP - which has the Q74 FIRE TRUCK picture!

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.82 📁
May 14 2018 11:30:18 (EST)
rtz421p6s5x01.png

Image search for 'fire truck / engine'.
Letter common in front of #?
Post 74.
Coincidence?
U.S. Flag [post] 'Castle LOCK' - pointed ref?
Comms understood?

Q

4) Is this saying that Bidan has lost his use of CASTLE ROCK studios now - so can no longer continue the Sham pretence of being at the White House?

Hence 'Castle LOCK' - because he's being LOCKED out?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I really hope he is locked out because I do fear that time is running short. I have spent a lot of time searching for any messages of potential danger but we need Trump back ASAP.
Keeping the enemy uncertain can delay things for only so long.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
Funny that Comcast had the Suicide Squad up on their opening page. Connected?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Gosh Rel be careful. The disinformation Nazi's are on here pretty thick. Since you can't prove who Whip is.....Na I'm just kidding. They will leave you alone, its just us newbies they are after.
I do have a theory that I am trying to work on concerning who is running some of the telegram sites though. I don't want to post it here in the thread but will share though PM it after I have gathered enough info. if you'd care to see it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Okay, I've got a question. I've been ignoring the QFS stuff trying to focus on things I might be able to do something about so while I've all the posts Im not quite sure that I understand. Will QFS mean that any money we have put back or invested just goes away? That is gonna piss me off!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is it a coincidence that the coronavirus EPSILON variant comes out the same day John McAfee points Epsilon with his blockchain dead man's switch?

NO COINKYDINKYS?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join