It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
San Francisco, New Orleans Implement Vaccine, COVID Test Mandates for Indoor Dining

San Francisco and New Orleans each implemented strict COVID-19 protocols to enter places like indoor restaurants, becoming the latest cities to utilize a digital vaccine or testing passport.

In San Francisco, proof of full vaccination will be required to enter places like indoor restaurants, bars, and gyms, and participate in large indoor events starting Aug. 20

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Trending on Twit. The genocide continues.

This is hilarious, I guess the Peed didn't get the memo that right now, skin color/useless eaters are the target.

"Disproven Theory." Just say "disproven" or "debunked" and voila.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Biden eyes tougher vaccine rules without provoking backlash

while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing at this time. An administration official said the interstate travel vaccination requirement was not under consideration at the moment.

That's not to say they won't be implemented in the future, as public opinion continues to shift toward requiring vaccinations as a means to restore normalcy.

Lawrence Gostin, a professor of health law at Georgetown University, said Biden would likely need to continue to turn up the pressure on the unvaccinated. “He’s really going to have to use all the leverage the federal government has, and indeed use pressure points,” Gostin said. “And I think there are a few that he can do but he hasn’t done yet.”

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

When I see the guillotine in the town square wake me up.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Highly recommended reading. www.wsj.com...>articles>stavos-niarchos-foundat

At this point all I can do is sing along to the song "Party Pooper" Lots on Youtube.

A Catalogue Of Delightful Details article by Michael J. Lewis and photographs are by John Bartlestone [6][ for the record].

Just imagine a library that is not a library but a place to conduct business of the dasterdly type. Some polite kuestions need to be asked of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation [Greek] which contributed $40 million towards the $200 million to rebuild it.

I wonder who else funded it.
The architect Francine Houbin of dutch firm Mecanoo, well she was given full reign to do whatever she wanted with no oversite on a $200 million project. She could do what she wanted with I assume specific instructions on the purpose of the building. Elizabeth Leber of Beyer Blinder Belle collaberated. I don't want her to feel left out.
There is sooo much inversion that the assumption must be that we are all blind or else they are desperado. I think the later.

To wrap my head around this and for simplicity sake I made up a check list of what needed to be addressed to assure the un-esteemed guests security and safety and escape because after all Arnold Constable [seriously former name of the building] in what's in a name/ inversion game.
Hublot is up to their neck in this since once again the parallels to the Twit feed and to the soccer ball puzzle from the commercial yesterday.
I was wondering if I had the interpretation of the red carpet rolled out with one figure in the background was correct but then to open the paper and see a full blown red carpet. It became a must read.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just so you know, that photo is from Paris back in Jan 2015. Photo #24.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is ridiculous

clip

forced to take the shot against her will
edit on 13-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go...

Well rubbing my hands together , where to start? I think we may have hit pay dirt here. Just checked on new images posted of the library and oh look a roll of film posted 4 hours ago.

SNFL, the library in New York City is just lipstick on a pig because this has not remotely been built as a library. Since they went to the effort of printing pictures and I did a little peak at more as well, lots and lots of novalties and at the end who doesn't really love/hate a party hat.

I mean since when are the children book stacks built so high that only an adult can reach the books on the upper shelves. I will wager an educated guess escape routes just in case Arnold Constapole arrives. I sure hope they do. Imagine in the article stating that "its virtues are to be found in the quieter passages and little moments of tactile awareness. Then stating Hemmingway's words "It is a clean well-lighted place. Kue the children's section where 3 beams of light fall on two sections. When I think of Hemmingway I think the inversion For Whom The Bell Tolls.
Not going to happen on our watch.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Bill Gates wants in on Congress’ big climate infrastructure push

Breakthrough Energy, Gates’ climate fund, laid out four different uses for the money: developing green hydrogen fuels, sustainable aviation fuels, energy storage, and technologies that take carbon dioxide out of the air. It said on Twitter that the money could “fast-track” commercial demonstration projects across the US.

www.theverge.com...

sarcasm/
Oh Boy! Technology that takes CO2 out of the air...... if ONLY there were something natural that could do that!!!! To bad earth doesn't have anything like that. /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is amazing, really. The problem is, really the problem is, that Black folk just don't trust the government with theirhealth. At what point where they supposed to exactly?

When this started happening EVERYONE should have started following the lead of the black folks.

Government, "911 happened, sure, and we lost a trillion around the same time, and yes, Iraq and Afgh seemed poorly thought out, and kids in cages, sure, and Vioxx, sure, but trust us now, really, we've got your back on this vaxxing thing."

Guilt, shame, begging, lying, gifts, threats, lockdowns, to get folks to take the jab is kind of a pretty big neon sign not to.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For prevention of or recovery from the virus or vaxx, this Dr. recommends 6-15 mg melatonin + 500 mg - 2 g flush niacin. I can't account for the effiacy of this protocol other than to say that I've implemented this along with other natural immune boosters and I haven't gotten sick plus I've gone maskless this entire time. If anything, I don't think these supplements would cause any harm. At least short term. But, as always, you might want to consult with your own trusted medical professional before starting any new regimen
twitter.com...
edit on 13-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Here's your WSJ link > A Catalog of Delightful Details - or Paywall bypass

The former Mid-Manhattan Library was renamed The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Library (SNFL) after renovations were completed in 2020.

From the wiki:

The Stavros Niarchos Foundation was established in 1996 to honor Greek shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos. The foundation's funds ultimately derive from fossil fuels, as Niarchos was one of the world's largest transporters of oil and petroleum, and owned the largest supertanker fleet of its time.

They funded many grants.

Stavros Spyrou Niarchos; (3 July 1909 – 15 April 1996) was a Greek billionaire shipping tycoon. Starting in 1952, he had the world's biggest supertankers built for his fleet. Propelled by both the Suez Crisis and increasing demand for oil, he and rival Aristotle Onassis became giants in global petroleum shipping.

$100 million gift came from billionaire Stephen A. Schwarzman, chairman and CEO of The Blackstone Group who is partnered with BlackRock; their strongarm for real estate. Schwarzman briefly served as Chairman of President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum.

The Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, commonly known as the Main Branch or the New York Public Library, is the flagship building in the New York Public Library system. Iris Weinshall, wife of Sen. Schumer is the Chief Operating Officer of The New York Public Library.

On April 21, 2013, Schwarzman announced a $100 million personal gift to establish and endow a scholarship program in China, Schwarzman Scholars, modeled after the Rhodes Scholarship program. Schwarzman simultaneously announced a fundraising campaign with a goal of $200 million. The Schwarzman Scholars program is housed at Tsinghua University. Since its inception, the program has maintained ties to the United Front Work Department as well as other organizations and personnel affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party.

That guy is definitely worth digging on, many connections to high rollers including the Rockefeller's.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have a bit of a roll out and I wanted to do justice to Mr. Lewis who wrote the splendid piece, who teaches architectural history at Williams just in case Arnold Constable needs to have a chat.

This is apparently a 6 floor building or is it 7 or what about the extra 3 floors excavated to house books- inversion time- documents and blue prints for sale. Note the title. A Catalogue- a viewer is invited to browse the catalogue and select the weapons or other non goodies of their choice.

Just so much thought by the architect and side kick and they should win some type of award. The effort, the thought planning for every contingency.

The building originally was a department store then turned library and now returned a library that functions as a department store. Inversion time X2.

One of the first things they needed to address was what to do about their foreign guests who are not English proficient because this poses problems on multiple levels and we just can not have that. The customer must come first.
Enter Wayfinding which shows people where they are and where they are going using color, lighting and lines so no need to ask awkward kuestions. Plus the lights in the children's section illuminates the escape routes so nothing is out of the ordinary.
The 6th floor has English as a second language services so interpreters are on site. Phew, wiping brow. Important that it is in close proximity to the business center, which is on the 5th floor. Roger.
Now the transactions need to be documented. Oh look they have a recording studio.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This link was imbedded in the code posted to that Telegram channel"

opensea.io...

Which then leads to this account:

opensea.io...

And this:

opensea.io...

WTF?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This means something to me. I received a text from someone I know that only said “snowflakes.” It was out of context for the discussion and no further information was provided.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This link was imbedded in the code posted to that Telegram channel"

opensea.io...

Which then leads to this account:

opensea.io...

And this:

opensea.io...

WTF?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Just a PSA the forced vaccine video is going around as being false. I saw it reported by the girl herself that her reaction was just because she was afraid of needles so take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

Interesting.....very interesting.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join