It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
Appreciate your thoughts, too, JustOneMan, ThoughtfulOne, Pete, and Igloo.

In response to the post of overrun hospitals, I also wonder what the real count is. What do you think about Mississippi asking for one of the medical ships that Trump sent to NY or California? I believe the news said the ship "Mercy". I see post from a family members FB in Baton Rouge that their hospitals are swamped. They are pushing the vax hard. What about all the immigrants that have entered the country and have the virus and being bussed out into the states. Maybe that is why there are more cases popping up in the South. Hmmm?

You may have hit on it with the "they are pushing the vaccine hard". I am hearing a lot of Black people in the USA are not taking the shot but a lot of elderly and leftwing nuts are and we seem to see hardly anyone going in unvaccinated dying. They broadcast every single one on the news from what I have seen. The vaccinated ARE dying from CV is what the real story seems to be when you dig in. More lies from the media blame non sheeple for needing more jabs to remain "safe". What was it Ben Franklin said about people giving up freedom for safety? Please, look it up anyone who doesn't know.

edit on 12-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OfficialMcAfee posted a screenshot of what appears to be a torrent titled N.C.S.W.I.C. _PART1_OF
15 minutes ago. It displays the “Pause” slider as unpaused…
Second image shows 7 progress bars of what appears to be additional torrent files with all but one of them upload complete

t.me...
edit on 12-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Rel this Ku post is converging on the research I have been doing. Stay tunned and please feel free to add.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Cheers for picking that up Pete!

The one on the 9th also has a few interesting decodes:

Bigger

1) The time shown in the centre of the clock, of 1:54:26, proves a connection between 2 posts on the MAP:
a) #154

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467690 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:29 (EST)
Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
If we found UBL, eliminated his security, why would we immediately kill him and not take him alive?
Why wouldn’t we want to capture UBL alive and extract other possible T-level events?
Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.
WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
Fantasy land.
Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Why do D’s push for gun control ‘directly’ after every tragic incident?
Why is this so very important to their agenda?
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Q

b) #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Note how #26 timestamp includes 1:54 = #154

2) Look at the EARTH GROUND electric diagram symbol underneath the clock face... and the Sun(?) above the clock face

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A change in plans? Must have upset things yesterday with the Hublot watch the water post.
Since we are living in the inverse world- We the People are Notifying the Government via the Emergency Alert System.

It is now mandatory that everyone watch the commercials and not fast forward. Slow way, way down and take notes. The devil is in the details.

The target cities have changed somewhat from yesterday. Denver is still on the board because of the telecommunications, which makes sense.
Things aren't looking great for Chicago at the moment or Washington so after this is posted that will probably change again.
All the fun in having to keep changing plans. Just sucks. Arrangements, just think of all the arrangements.

The e-mails will have to be resent again, darn. And the keys, the two keys, so which are the two cities? Comon man.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No kuestion they have big, big plans for us but don't we all just, just love to spoil a party, especially this big bang party they have planned for us?

I have been really pondering the fast forward feature now offered o gratis. This is from corporations who never, as in never, give us anything free. If it is of any value they will charge for it and wouldn't skipping through commercials be valuable? Just saying.
I have just spent the entire day watching one commercial, and this is from a person who does not normally watch tv during the day. I do have to say the game, the real game is the commercials.
Today's, which was last nights commercial, really stood out to me because I have never seen them before.
After watching and listening to it my hair just stood upright and it is still standing straight up. I examined it for 6 hours so I did my research. It is the evil [great] Sudoku because it just gets so fascinating.
What do we know about the 2021 World Gold Council? Seems they have a thing for Hublot. The voice, the same as on the twit feeds. The same two people and all the inverse and the coming of the images together.
This ties in with that ku post Rel because they have definate plans for another 9/11 event and world war 3.
I am going to post some details for those who haven't saved this commercial.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I've really got to work on my posting screen shot skills. I keep coming across things I would like to contribute here but I'm not as skilled as all of you.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After all who saves commercials? Maybe some of us just because.

A few overall observations. We, the viewers, do see the woman but never see the man either in the twit link or the commercial. He is completely black in the shadows so no possibility of identifying him. His accent is somewhat distinct sounding much like the dialect spoken in South Africa. It has that Dutch undertone inflection. Lots of gold in South Africa, just saying.
The amount of work that has gone into the production of this and the details is impressive and must have been made some time ago as a contingency if plans should get messed up.
I suggest the best approach is to keep a sharp look out for anything across any media platforms that appears suspect. A new commercial, a new song, a new advert in a magazine or newspaper, new billboard adds just think out of the box like Obama said.
See Something Say Something.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I am hopeless at it as well but I have decided to really devote myself to what I excell at and that is hunting down the details, every single one of them and the proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting. I remembered that Obama was invested in Gilead and finally found the article I was thinking of. It's from 2009.

Obama's top 10 stocks According to the latest disclosure from the White House, President Obama is a fan of index-fund investing. See the stocks in his main holding.

The vast majority of his mutual fund holdings are in the Vanguard FTSE Social Index fund (VFTSX), with a range of between $115,000 and $250,000. According to the Vanguard site, the fund consists of mostly U.S. large and mid-sized companies that meet certain social and environmental criteria. The index tracks the performance of the FTSE4Good US Select.

The fund's Top 10 holdings, according to the Vanguard site are:

JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500)
Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500)
Google (GOOG, Fortune 500)
Intel (INTC, Fortune 500)
Qualcomm (QCOM, Fortune 500)
McDonald's (MCD, Fortune 500)
Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500)
Amgen (AMGN, Fortune 500)
CVS Caremark (CVS, Fortune 500)
Gilead (GILD, Fortune 500)

edit on 12-8-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

clip

Reminder:

A 2001 piece in Premiere magazine is largely credited with lifting the lid off the Schwarzenegger allegations. In the story, titled “Arnold the Barbarian,” writer John Connolly uncovered numerous shocking stories concerning the actor, from a female talk-show host who claimed that he “tweaked her nipple and then laughed at her objections” to a producer who recalled how, on the set of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Schwarzenegger allegedly pulled out a female crew member’s breasts against her will. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This woman’s nipples were exposed, and here’s Arnold and a few of his clones laughing. I went after the woman, who had run to the shelter of a nearby trailer. She was hysterical but refused to press charges for fear of losing her job. It was disgusting,” the producer told Premiere. Two years later, just as the A-list actor emerged as the Republican frontrunner in the race for governor of California, the Los Angeles Times ran a series of stories in which as many as 11 women accused Schwarzenegger of grabbing or groping them, including an assistant director on the 1988 film Twins and a CNN intern.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Arnold Schwarzenegger admits regret over affair with maid but insists he's now focused on building a 'great relationship' with lovechild Joseph
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is IT just me or is this a simple 1+1+1=3

Hmmm

YMMV
Good thing IVERMECTIN shows so much promise ...
Bee Collapse - Smoking - Cancer

Bee Deaths May Stem From Virus, Study Says

I can absorb words like water , but cut and paste not so much lol
Pay wall -on current device- .... Could Someone please paste about the RNA tobacco virus

Godspeed
edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will try and give everyone a sense of the commercial and the oddity of it. It is an advert about investing in gold but they use a torn up soccer ball as pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
Soccer ball= Hublot connection. Plus the woman and the man. Inversion- him black, her in all white.
Commercials zip by so quickly that it made me wonder what was on each of those puzzle pieces of soccer ball.
Seems like there is a great, great deal.

Some of the fun toys like 3 missles, laser weapons, satellite dishes, satellites and of course our favorite "to jour" the shots and vaccines. Seems number 3 booster is a problem. Of course rolling out the red carpet for immigrants is helping "the cause".

There is definately a storm headed this way if they have their way. A large part of this is about destroying the U.S. dollar. The storm blows towards the U.S. dollar symbol and the symbols on the other side are the Chinese Yuan which is dominant. Also the Euro and a generic currency so I guess everyone benefits.
I just find it staggering that all of this is about $$$ and of course world domination and lets not forget getting rid of the human blot on the world.
She even blots up the mess on the globe.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
The bee may connect to the Hublot twit. There was one with bee hive boxes and I thought it might refer to being busy, busy, busy but then who knows?
Did you get chance to look at the tweets?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can confirm from my workplace that the majority of those who I know of personally that refused the vaccine were black. But it is a small sampling because I don’t ask people about it.

originally posted by: Justoneman

Appreciate your thoughts, too, JustOneMan, ThoughtfulOne, Pete, and Igloo.

In response to the post of overrun hospitals, I also wonder what the real count is. What do you think about Mississippi asking for one of the medical ships that Trump sent to NY or California? I believe the news said the ship "Mercy". I see post from a family members FB in Baton Rouge that their hospitals are swamped. They are pushing the vax hard. What about all the immigrants that have entered the country and have the virus and being bussed out into the states. Maybe that is why there are more cases popping up in the South. Hmmm?

You may have hit on it with the "they are pushing the vaccine hard". I am hearing a lot of Black people in the USA are not taking the shot but a lot of elderly and leftwing nuts are and we seem to see hardly anyone going in unvaccinated dying. They broadcast every single one on the news from what I have seen. The vaccinated ARE dying from CV is what the real story seems to be when you dig in. More lies from the media blame non sheeple for needing more jabs to remain "safe". What was it Ben Franklin said about people giving up freedom for safety? Please, look it up anyone who doesn't know.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Gold Circle Device is mentioned in the disclaimer at the end and it is trademark protected? Head scratching at the moment.
It is 3 gold circles which makes sense but the shape gets distorted with the middle one changing shape during the commercial. And the color of the middle one turns from gold to black. I don't have a good feel about this. Nothing feels good about Hublot.

Metal you can appreciate the connection to music. It just speaks to me...

Johnny Cash The Ring of Fire November 28, 2019. [Red Flag] youtube.
Burns, burns, burns
Ring of Fire.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I go by "Intuition" Or whatever floats your boat

Honestly, never followed whoever you speak of nor do Twitter unless something worthy is there.... Which is rare.., My gut led me and it immediately triggered the thought of the IngersolLockwood hidden text, on bees, Monsanto .... 2030.... posted a ways back ... Always Lead Never Follow is my motto....Save the Future, PS: The Future is NOW...

What are the odds ?

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
More info:

Pandemic profiteering: Gilead Sciences cashes in on COVID-19

Pharmaceutical giant Gilead Sciences announced Monday that it will charge $3,120 for a five-day course of its coronavirus therapeutic remdesivir for the vast majority of the US population, including those on Medicare and Medicaid. A single vial of remdesivir, containing a tenth of a gram of the drug, will cost $520, a hundred times more expensive than its weight in gold.

This is nothing less than the extortion of the American public amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The price is estimated to be 400 times higher than what the drug needs to be profitable. Gilead is expected to make $1.3 billion from private payers by the end of the year.

Gilead’s announcement sends a clear message: American pharmaceutical companies plan to make billions off the COVID-19 pandemic, which has infected more than 10.5 million people and killed at least 513,000 worldwide. Notably, Wall Street surged 800 points over the past two days on the news.

www.wsws.org...

Follow the money: Big Pharma, Dr. Fauci and the death of hydroxychloroquine

To better understand how using hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to treat COVID-19 patients last year became a scientific quagmire, it’s always best to follow the money.

The $2.45 million Gilead spent in the first quarter of 2020 lobbying the federal government was well spent

HCQ is cheap (costing under $10 for the course of a COVID-19 treatment), well-understood by physicians having been prescribed for more than 80 years, and can be taken orally. Yet, Dr. Anthony Fauci and others at the National Health Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases preferred remdesivir, a proprietary, intravenous drug manufactured by Gilead Sciences, costing about $3,500 per treatment, with unknown side effects. And as to not make Big Pharma mad — and possibly threaten invites to cocktail parties, board seats and threaten grant monies — Dr. Fauci and his cohorts did everything possible to promote remdesivir and downplay HCQ, possibly costing millions of lives around the globe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Who owns Gilead Sciences?

Blackrock and Vanguard

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Pick a saved file of a pic from your home computer and go to the white circled down arrow on the black ribbon ATS Header just above this page now. This down arrow is in any thread. Then, click on the UPLOAD tab and you can upload your pic from your home computer. Then copy the file saved in ATS and paste it in the reply. Wala!

a reply to: Justoneman

I've really got to work on my posting screen shot skills. I keep coming across things I would like to contribute here but I'm not as skilled as all of you.

Also, you can download an app on your PC or MAC called "Snipit" that is free and will capture just what you want it to capture from a screen.

edit on 12-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Do you know if he had children?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.quickcompany.in...>Trademark Search

The Gold Circle Device trademark filing Application #2189720 was filed in West Bengal, India on August 11, 2011 and expired August 11 this year. I guess they don't expect to need it after all of this is over.

The devil is in the details ...it is used for horological and chronometric instruments hmmm Hublot.
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Horology
Watches [mechanical] and chronometers [electronic devices] Watches and electronic devices used to control weapons by any chance?

I wonder why they would file in such a far out place? To hide? No, no that couldn't be.

It is difficult to see exactly what this is but it seems some type of proprietary web tool "that brings together, for the benefit of others, of a variety of Goods, Enabling Customers to convienently view and purchase those goods."
Maybe a platform to view the different weapons so that they can bid on them. Just a guess but I was wondering how they did get together to view this because just taking their word for it won't really work.

It would be nice to have a little chat with Trademark Attorney L.S. Daver &Co.
Out of the dark and into the light.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join