It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON
Dr. Rick Barr, chief clinical officer at Arkansas Children's Hospital, told CNN

[www.cnn.com...]https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/arkansas-covid-children/index.html[/url]
Gov. Asa Rhino Hutchinson I believe is getting his info from there Ar. Dept of Health. He was booed out of a press conference in Siloam Springs last weekend. I will try to get more info this afternoon. My tv seems to bescrewed up right now but if I find anything out Ill come back to this thread and add the info.
If you have any suggestions as to how I can get more info from the hospitals please enlighten me.....

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I don't even have twitter so think how odd I could come across all of this. Not face pamphlet either. I also prefer to lead because most of what is out there is just a Look at me, look at me level. Just for the moment.
I read an article the other day, just a heads up for everyone, a new term is being concocted for us. We are now

Thought Leader Terrorists!

We think, we research and form our own conclusions but there is a problem because we don't come to the "right" conclusion.
Things should become interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
You can add Hispanics. Interesting conversation with my neighbor's son who was to head off to college at the end of summer. He told me he was not going. He had a scholarship.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON
I also agree. I think the hospitals are reporting to the health Dept who is reporting to the Govenor.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Seems to me all current public schools and higher institutions of learning? have become Communist indoctrination Center's anywho not too mention all the sexual misconduct by past MI & PA sports doctors.. Miss any ?.....unless you buy the degree cuz you already are a player....again could be just me...

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I did some thinking about the building identified in Denver as a target. I wonder if it is the Direct Tv office building. Just a thought.
Due to smoke from the Cali fires the air quality has hit #2 spot for worst air quality in the world. Quite an achievement. What is a liability for the residents who cannot see anything from the pea soup fog, just a worry.
The soccer ball puzzle piece showed that smoke/fog.
Maybe they are involved in the fires because how would they know that there would be white smoky fog.

Also for those that have the opportunity the placement of her fingers, oddly placed, on the soccer ball points to specific targets and key details. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"If you want to give the government power to enforce vaccinations, you are calling for a Civil War"

clip

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: crankyoldman

Miroir:

link

That ^^^ is meant to be him? Mkay.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
?
A:
Denver Steam since 1880

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: Device not good today

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting. I remembered that Obama was invested in Gilead and finally found the article I was thinking of. It's from 2009.

Obama's top 10 stocks According to the latest disclosure from the White House, President Obama is a fan of index-fund investing. See the stocks in his main holding.

The vast majority of his mutual fund holdings are in the Vanguard FTSE Social Index fund (VFTSX), with a range of between $115,000 and $250,000. According to the Vanguard site, the fund consists of mostly U.S. large and mid-sized companies that meet certain social and environmental criteria. The index tracks the performance of the FTSE4Good US Select.

The fund's Top 10 holdings, according to the Vanguard site are:

JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500)
Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500)
Google (GOOG, Fortune 500)
Intel (INTC, Fortune 500)
Qualcomm (QCOM, Fortune 500)
McDonald's (MCD, Fortune 500)
Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500)
Amgen (AMGN, Fortune 500)
CVS Caremark (CVS, Fortune 500)
Gilead (GILD, Fortune 500)

What is it they say about death and taxes? It pays to invest in one or the other, but investing in a company that does both is a windfall.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RookQueen

Seems to me all current public schools and higher institutions of learning? have become Communist indoctrination Center's anywho not too mention all the sexual misconduct by past MI & PA sports doctors.. Miss any ?.....unless you buy the degree cuz you already are a player....again could be just me...

What mystifies me is the vids of folks screaming, rightly so, at the commie school admin folks. As if those parents don't have ALL the power. Just remove your kids - case closed. Stop asking the abuser to stop abusing when the door is open enough to walk out.

If everyone removes their kids, it all ends.
If all the nurses walk off, it all ends.
If the cops switch sides, it all ends.

"but my job..." The irony of these idiots acting like it is 1916 and unions matter, don't realize UNIONS matter! If all leave it all collapses in hours, jobs will be there.

Folks are acting like there is no door. Someone said in Australia if they arrested 100k the entire system would collapse. Just 100k. If all parents just removed their kids with the middle finger showing it all ends. It is not rocket science.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What were they doing to make it sound like a male voice?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know how I feel
If your asking me that is
Righteously put Brother

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Is IT just me or is this a simple 1+1+1=3

Hmmm

YMMV
Good thing IVERMECTIN shows so much promise ...
Bee Collapse - Smoking - Cancer

Bee Deaths May Stem From Virus, Study Says

I can absorb words like water , but cut and paste not so much lol
Pay wall -on current device- .... Could Someone please paste about the RNA tobacco virus

Godspeed

The tobacco virus is an RNA virus: usually a single strand of genetic material that mutates faster than other pathogens and so is adept at devising workarounds to its hosts’ defenses. In humans, diseases caused by RNA viruses include AIDS, influenza and some strains of hepatitis.

That rapid mutation rate also allows RNA viruses to switch hosts more rapidly than conventional pathogens, with the tobacco virus jumping to bees just as influenza has leapt to humans from pigs and chickens.

The tobacco virus is believed to attack honeybees’ nervous systems. Monitoring 10 colonies kept at the Agriculture Department’s Maryland laboratories, researchers found that the share of bees infected with the virus rose to 22.5 percent in winter from 7 percent in the spring.
Paywall bypass

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hello QueenBee. Here's some older Gilead history...

The company was launched in 1987 by Michael L. Riordan, then a 29-year-old with a medical degree, an MBA, and less than a year’s experience as a venture capitalist at Menlo Ventures in Menlo Park.

Riordan founded the company, which he named after the biblical balm of Gilead, to develop compounds that fight disease by using synthetic molecules that block a cell’s genetic instructions. Called “anti-sense,” it’s an exciting principle that has yet to fulfill its early promise.

Early on, Riordan began building an extraordinary board of directors, including Donald Rumsfeld, who had been chief executive of the international drug company G.D. Searle, White House chief of staff and secretary of defense. Rumsfeld later became Gilead’s board chairman, a position he held until resuming his old post as defense secretary in 2001.

Riordan also sought the advice of Intel co-founder Gordon Moore, who in 1996 joined Gilead’s board, as did George Shultz, the former secretary of state. Stanford University biochemist Paul Berg, a Nobel laureate, joined the board in 1998.

2004: Gilead gets well

Rumsfeld's G.D. Searle of aspartame fame.

G.D. Searle, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer. It is currently used mainly as a distribution trademark for various pharmaceuticals that were developed by G. D. Searle & Company (often referred to as Searle). Prior to its 1985 merger with Monsanto, Searle was a company focusing on life sciences, specifically pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and animal health.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you big-time!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So Dersh is evidently on the Lindell case against CIA___Dominion. Odd, but he did say that they are no going to have to show why, in detail, Mike is wrong.

"There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud." That's a meme btw.

8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications filed by pair in Hawthorne election

A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne is among two people charged in a voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people.

Enough to flip an election, even the 2020 election.

But here is the DJT Q kicker, and it is BOOM.

A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne pleaded not guilty Tuesday in connection with an alleged voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people, a fraud effort that prosecutors allege was being funded by the criminal gang MS-13.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Pete, what I found interesting about that torrent name was the TYPO:

N.C.S.VV.I.C. _PART1_OF

As there is no period between the 2x Vs, we therefore have 2 new acronyms?

N.C.S.V = Nanyang Center for Supercomputing and Visualization? LINK
and
V.I.C. = Vision Information Center? Or Very Important Customers?

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join