It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Peeps at the IL/WI border around Kenosha texted me this:

Our power has been out since 11:00 Hugh storms last night and this morning

I texted back last night at 7 pm and this am: no power all ok

I checked for outages and several hundred people won't have power restored until tomorrow at 3:00...

that is not good

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
My internet went down around EBS time. And I run a meticulously maintained business-class network. I know for a fact it was my service provider. I watched their equipment go down and come back up.

Power Outage Map

Current Look - We in MI Got hit rather hard....

Flas h flood warning in metro Detroit as 800,000+ Michiganders lose power due to storms

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The new trend is here

I'm guessing your prepared.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Will do. The part I struggle with is that other people I am testing who did test positive for the virus do not have any antibodies detected. I thought maybe the first test was faulty but I redid the tests three times and all were negative. Thoughts?a reply to: PeteMitchell

I would think then that you didn't have Covid and were a false positive. The CDC has been saying the test doesn't work properly after all even though some people think it does.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just a note, re-cap on the infiltration perpetrated by the CCP

From FACT Checkers - To Academic Researchers, to shadow ties to Voting Systems, to Political influence within Both Parties to the Media, and of course on-line trolling ....

Wake Up - if you already Haven't and stand your ground

China’s Overseas United Front Work: Background and Implications for the United States

Summary

China uses “United Front” work to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP’s United Front Work Department (UFWD)—the agency responsible for coordinating these kinds of influence operations—mostly focuses on the management of potential opposition groups inside China, but it also has an important foreign influence mission. To carry out its influence activities abroad, the UFWD directs “overseas Chinese work,” which seeks to co-opt ethnic Chinese individuals and communities living outside China, while a number of other key affiliated organizations guided by China’s broader United Front strategy conduct influence operations targeting foreign actors and states. Some of these entities have clear connections to the CCP’s United Front strategy, while others’ linkage is less explicit........

.....It is precisely the nature of United Front work to seek influence through connections that are difficult to publically prove and to gain influence that is interwoven with sensitive issues such as ethnic, political, and national identity, making those who seek to identify the negative effects of such influence vulnerable to accusations of prejudice.

Just an addon if anyone interested...
Checkout the United Front Work Department Organization:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Will do. The part I struggle with is that other people I am testing who did test positive for the virus do not have any antibodies detected. I thought maybe the first test was faulty but I redid the tests three times and all were negative. Thoughts?a reply to: PeteMitchell

The CDC wants people to stop using the PCR test due to inaccuracy. Part of the inaccuracy is that the test picked up influenza and common cold as a positive for COVID.
The people you tested as positive but no antibodies may have had the flu.

Since the virus has never been isolated, what are they testing for? Since the tests were ready to go before The Rona arrived, what value are the results?

The core of the problem is not to long ago folks could figured out what was going on without a test. When I was 18 I was sick as hell. The ER surgeon old guy says "hmm, there are like 30 tests for a blown appendix, you've got half right now, see you in surgery." Flash forward a few decades, my friend sits in a hospital for a WEEK before these numbskulls figure out his appendix was toast. (note on appendix, same said idiots say it is useless, I can attest it is not, it regulates the colon among other things).

Now, the medical priest class is incapable of diagnosing a wart without a full blood workup. The alleged healers of the world handed over their job to "labs" which, remarkably, control the output and the numbers, which remarkably lead to EVERYONE having The Rona and no one having the flu. Good god people just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I saw a comment a few days ago that claimed “EzraACohen” on telegram was a fraud…anyone else have any insight?
He posted a photo of Admiral Mike Rogers and said “where did I go, what did I do, who am I”

He was appointed as NSA director by the Obama admin and fired by the Trump admin. He now serves on the board of advisors for Claroty (cyber security group) which is part of a larger collective known as ISTARI (which is an Israeli based industrial cyber security network)
I’ve been trying to dig through old news articles of executives as well of Admiral Rogers and can’t seem to find the relevance.
Does this mean anything to anyone else?

Admiral R was the was one who told DJT that his campaign was being spied on, among other things. White Hat. "Fired" is a term folks learn doesn't have meaning under DJT. Folks were put in place to do a job, that job and only that job, then left.

This prevented compromise. Some black hats were intentionally put in positions to do what they do as well. eneMedia assessments after the fact will often reveal the inversions - "fired" = "mission complete" or it can mean "fired" = "caught."

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What does the 🍄 mean?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I saw a comment a few days ago that claimed “EzraACohen” on telegram was a fraud…anyone else have any insight?
He posted a photo of Admiral Mike Rogers and said “where did I go, what did I do, who am I”

He was appointed as NSA director by the Obama admin and fired by the Trump admin. He now serves on the board of advisors for Claroty (cyber security group) which is part of a larger collective known as ISTARI (which is an Israeli based industrial cyber security network)
I’ve been trying to dig through old news articles of executives as well of Admiral Rogers and can’t seem to find the relevance.
Does this mean anything to anyone else?

In case you did not know this is the one & only real Ezra:

@EzraACohen

I think Adm Rogers sits on several boards as an advisor/consultant, one being Team8, another Israeli cybersecurity company founded and administered by ex Unit 8200 veterans and employs autists. Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies, especially within the US — Carbyne among them.

team8.vc...

Claroty Appoints Former Head of NSA and U.S. Cyber Command to Lead Advisory Board

CLAROTY is the second startup from the Team8 (IDF/Unit 8200) foundry.

Flashback: Adm Mike Rogers NSA Explains Unmasking... pertains to Q3595 - "[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]."
Requires [20] designated people to approve UNMASKING. Adm Rogers was one of the 20.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for the input. I did go get a antibody test at our local urgent care in June this year, 2021, and it came back negative but it was a year and a half after being sick Jan 2020. So maybe to be expected. What is the mark on the right foot you found? I am not sure what antibody test they gave me or if there is only one kind. But I know I had it. For about two weeks. It started in my nose and throat, coughing, fever , loss of taste and smell and feeling fatigue. Went back to Dr during second week because of difficulty breathing. They tested for flu and strep, both came back neg. Gave me more antibiotics and cough syrup and a breathing treatment machine with Albuterol Sulfate to use. I got better but felt awful for a while. I just don't get sick like that. They didn't even have the test at that time for C19.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
CLIP "child sacrifice"

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

After the 2020 election steal, Q told us to watch this video of Ezra Cohen-Watnick explaining his newly-minted position within the (outgoing?) Trump administration. (Approx 12.8.2020)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Appreciate your thoughts, too, JustOneMan, ThoughtfulOne, Pete, and Igloo.

In response to the post of overrun hospitals, I also wonder what the real count is. What do you think about Mississippi asking for one of the medical ships that Trump sent to NY or California? I believe the news said the ship "Mercy". I see post from a family members FB in Baton Rouge that their hospitals are swamped. They are pushing the vax hard. What about all the immigrants that have entered the country and have the virus and being bussed out into the states. Maybe that is why there are more cases popping up in the South. Hmmm?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

You mean to tell me after 20 years of warfare and a Trillion or more US 💰 spent, along with pallets of cash to buy & train Afghan's to fight (LOL), AND the deaths of thousands of soldiers, yet now we're being told that in "less than a week" the Taliban has managed to take over 11 provincial capitals?!🤡 If I were a Vet who shed blood, sweat, tears over there I'd be spittin fire right now.

Biden Tells World “U.S. Has Achieved Its Goals In Afghanistan,” Tons of U.S. Weapons Left Behind for Taliban ― Wahoo, Mission Accomplished!🤡

Seems we (US/NATO) are handing over Afghanistan to China.

Taliban meeting with the CCP

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
― Hank Forrester, Snowden movie.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I would think then that you didn't have Covid and were a false positive. The CDC has been saying the test doesn't work properly after all even though some people think it does.

Big revelation from Dr. Fauci today...

"ALL AMERICANS WILL NEED BOOSTER SHOTS"

www.msn.com...

1.) The shots are easy profitable $$$. $48.00 x millions of them = $$$.

2.) The vaccine complications are big $$$.

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

RESIST PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

Big revelation from Dr. Fauci today...

"ALL AMERICANS WILL NEED BOOSTER SHOTS"

www.msn.com...

1.) The shots are easy profitable $$$. $48.00 x millions of them = $$$.

2.) The vaccine complications are big $$$.

Now we see what our evil leaders want from us;

REVENUE and POWER and CONTROL.

RESIST PEOPLE!

Let us see if we can work out why.

Georgia Guidestones says 500m in population (why are those still standing btw?)
The term "useless eaters."
Margret Sanger's "negro problem."
Offers of, lotto tickets, beer, burgers and other crappy stuff to jab.
Faux outrage from the "black community" on how they are being denied the jab.
Jab being pushed in every third world area, including the areas of the US that are third world.

Now add this.

This isn't really hard to figure out what is what.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We have a ton of stuff in this thread on the layout of DC. Most famously the Owl.

I stumbled on this. I can attest from experience that yes, this is a thing.

So for those with eyes to see. This is a hidden pyramid that is just as useful as one in plain 3d view. While "different" in form, they action can be the same (For reference the pyramids are well older then Egypt, the "Egyptians" just moved it LONG after those were neutered). This one is inversion.

Anywho. For those with eyes to see. There will be something in each corner defining the structure. It can be calculated easily since the height of the GW monument is known. At those corners the "marker" might be above ground, but is probably half in and half out but it will be there. Neutralizing one of those corners vibrationally will bring down the house.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Channeling her inner Margaret Sanger...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing"!

Official McAfee telegram post at 17:47:27:

Bigger

1) This is a screenshot of the GIF; in which the circle rotates for around 1 second:
Could be referencing a sudden earth rotation/pole shift?

2) Note the PLEASE STAND BY

3) This is the interesting bit... If you right click the GIF and choose "Save file as", it brings up a filename of:

its_coming_2nite.mp4

ETA
4) See the design as being the Qclock... with a superimposed earth map. It has equator, tropics of cancer/capricorn, AND the 55/25 min position MIRROR?

5) The numbers on the tic/tac/toe square junctions are:

325.....50 => 325-50 = 275 = 250 +25 = 5by5 5by5
575.....300 => 575 - 300 = 275 again

575-325 = 250 = 5by5
300- 50 = 250 = 5by5

6) The numbers within the circle are:

35+45 = 80
35+45+30+20 = 130

8/13 = Tomorrow, Friday, Aug 13th

edit on 12-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The post before that was the one where it was stated someone was coming after "him".

Either interesting or too much drama!

Thanks Rel.

ETA: What is located between 35 and 40 degrees latitude? Hmm. Or am I reading that "globe" wrong?

* I am reading it wrong * Compare to nationalvanguard.org...

Cheers
edit on 12-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The New Vanguard committing crimes against humanity won't wear distinctive uniforms that we can use to easily identify them.

Cheers

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join