It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Would this then trigger the QFS and debt forgiveness so many talk about? Or on the other hand would this be the giant gut punch and shock event that happens? Lots of people think the shock event is a war or something military. I’ve been thinking it is financial for awhile. To really gut punch everyone and send panic through the world is a giant economic collapse where many regular folks are on the verge of losing everything.

CB, here's the problem. This is rock and hard place stuff. If we want to end the trafficking, drugs, weapons, graft, blackmail etc. the system has to change. But for it to change, whooooomp, it has to change which means pretty radical change = Rock.

The debt forgiveness is not likely to happen in the way people think, like "poof all gone" because folks cannot accept that in their reality because money is money to them and they are stuck on it = Hard Place.

They simply cannot figure out how to not value things in terms of "dollars" so removing dollars is literally mind blowing. But not removing them leaves the situation as is, which, people want but not want.

Return to barter? Nuts, I'm not doing that, and even so within minutes an exchange will be born, because I don't need a chicken but I need a computer so I put a drill bit set into the exchange... which is what we have now.

I laugh at folks thinking this whole digital thing has caught the banks off guard, decentralized, we the people stuff. FFS, the banking families have killed hundreds of millions for fun and profit, they are hardly confused by digital, they created it. Q-uestion is what becomes what at the top. Half the population will hate what arrives no matter what, but if it is White Hat controlled then the pain will be short lived.

My guess. The reason the FED/IMF has been so willing to print money is they are going to overhaul the system shortly and this matters not to them, but doing it really makes Joe look bad, really messes with the CCP/Fiat system, more self reflection for those awake, and so on, so mostly gray hat stuff. This isn't new, only the planetary stakes are way higher.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You are welcome. I am being a bit nosy and want to see what you have? When you find something to share that is.

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you big-time!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Another version of the STAND BY from Official McAfee telegram, at 04:12:43 GMT...

Bigger

This time the GIF filename is:

magnet_nft_look_not_here_but_there_everywhere.mp4

Looks like a SOLAR FLASH where the Sun was in last one... and the Earth/Ground symbol is fully visible this time.

That was followed by this one, at 04:13:19 GMT:

Bigger

edit on 12-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just to mention people are now looking at the RNA vaccine from INOVIO, declaring the RNA doesn't work.

That's all I know, except my ex-broker talked me into buying their stock a year ago, which is now worth half.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The media (all media) kept saying the worst-case scenario for Biden would be the military landing on the roof and evacuating U.S. personnel, as was done in Saigon.

What's wrong with taking civilians to the airport in that manner? Its safer than driving, is it not?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

For the most part, the Covid vaccines keep people from getting sick enough for hospitalization. That's a "win" of sorts.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

How did something like that reach a Supreme Court Justice so quickly? I thought they all had to deliberate on these things, before rendering a decision. My god..every damn corner of our society is unraveling!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Am I supposed to "trust the science" which is defined by the data, or trust the murdering shills and their PR? I'm lost.

Reported. So the numbers would suggest folks know at least one person who had an issue, but DO NOT know a person who died from The Rona. So how can folks still do this???

20,595 Dead 1.9 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

4,224 Psychiatric disorders incl. 90 deaths
925 Social circumstances incl. 20 deaths

17,296 Psychiatric disorders incl. 39 deaths
659 Psychiatric disorders incl. 8 deaths

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

For the most part, the Covid vaccines keep people from getting sick enough for hospitalization. That's a "win" of sorts.

Is it? I have been hearing accounts from first hand sources of the rona getting to vaxxed people. At this point "official" reports are becoming less trust worthy on the topic. I'm still waiting for the lefties to realize that "evil capitalists" are screwing them on this vaccine. How much money will big pharma make off these never ending jabs? They stopped reporting casualties from the rona a long time ago and now all we hear about is hospitalizations. Why is that? Maybe because the deaths are a small percentage of cases? I'm more inclined to go with the science of the virus becoming less lethal as it mutates. More contagious but less lethal and knowing that, big pharma will make billions off keeping the people ignorant of that very fact. It does seem that the fear has gotten people all kind of crazy and anything that takes that fear away will be seen as a godsend.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Way back in December 2020, the Michigan Forensic Auditors said the same thing now coming out of Colorado, and stunning people like Rep. Jim Jordan. In their report from Antrim county Michigan, they said the Dominion Machines were DESIGNED to allow electronic vote manipulation from any remote location.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Its too bad there's not a way for parents to stop a portion of their property-tax bill from going to the locals schools. That type of protest would generate even faster results.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting. I remembered that Obama was invested in Gilead and finally found the article I was thinking of. It's from 2009.

Obama's top 10 stocks According to the latest disclosure from the White House, President Obama is a fan of index-fund investing. See the stocks in his main holding.

The vast majority of his mutual fund holdings are in the Vanguard FTSE Social Index fund (VFTSX), with a range of between $115,000 and $250,000. According to the Vanguard site, the fund consists of mostly U.S. large and mid-sized companies that meet certain social and environmental criteria. The index tracks the performance of the FTSE4Good US Select.

The fund's Top 10 holdings, according to the Vanguard site are:

JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500)
Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500)
Google (GOOG, Fortune 500)
Intel (INTC, Fortune 500)
Qualcomm (QCOM, Fortune 500)
McDonald's (MCD, Fortune 500)
Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500)
Amgen (AMGN, Fortune 500)
CVS Caremark (CVS, Fortune 500)
Gilead (GILD, Fortune 500)

www.cnbc.com...
cnbc.com/2021/08/12/palantir-pltr-q2-2021-earnings.html

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I was making a parallel connection to Vietnam... another epic failure. You're missing the bigger picture and the aftermath yet to come and the Pentagon war mongers will probably start another war somewhere else. Biden is not in charge of anything, just a puppet.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Fauci - the early years

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

news.sky.com...
edit on 12-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Couple of questions?

In Q-1765; what does [MA] equate to? Michael Aquino, or someone else?
In Q-713; CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000] Was this a reference to the virus or another CIA computer like how "Al-Qaeda" is originally a computer bank too?

Also interesting fact about a possible FF event, Biden is going to be out for a while;
Biden will be out of DC for most of next week. but most importantly will be leaving tomorrow for home. That could be important since it is Friday the 13th, and since Q-1415 stated that "They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong." I thought it was interesting that Biden took off today for home (Thursday the 12th) and not when it was scheduled for (Friday the 13th). Could the Q-Quote be meant to be read on Friday the 13th? I hint at De Molay's curse? (De Morlay supposedly stated at his execution: "God knows who is wrong and has sinned. Soon a calamity will occur to those who have condemned us to death")

Yes I know De Molay was killed in March and it's now August, but there is only going to be one Friday the 13th this year, and that day is tomorrow.

Could be something, could be nothing. I guess we might have an Interesting Friday, or it might be mundane... Oh hey isn't Lindell suppose to make his reveal on Friday?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Texas Senate Passes Bill In Favor Of Forensic Audit
teamtuckercarlson.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Dubai Is A Parody Of The 21st Century (educational & hilarious in 12 min)
The worst of urban planning and capitalism, plus some slavery for good measure. Welcome to Dubai, everyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Interesting parallel to the Skinny Joey Merlino situation.

8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications filed by pair in Hawthorne election
A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne is among two people charged in a voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people.

Prosecutors are alleging that Montenegro brought in the assistance of MS-13 and other gangs to complete fake registrations.

The District Attorney's office is arguing that Montenegro would provide names and addresses, and gang members filled out the paperwork. Once completed, the other suspect Marcos Arevalo was paid $2,000 per packet of filled out forms.

abc7.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, main interpretations from the time, to best of my recall - and remembering most lines have multiple meanings:

#1765... MA was Michael Avenatti whiose office was filmed on a sunday as shown in posts 1752 and 1754!

#713... CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000] was thought at the time to refer to the CORONA satellites. If you search MAP using "corona" there are 32posts. the ones after #713 are about corona satellites 1, 4, 8, 16 supposedly and there post numbers are also recent years; 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 = Obama's second term? Is this also the 4 years that GAIN OF FUNCTION funding was vetoed???

So CORONA can be viewed as both satellites and COVID but I've found something further that could be important...

The CORONA satellite posts are preceded by posts including SNOW WHITE 1 to 7 being taken OFFLINE.

We thought these were just C_A supercomputers but:
What if they were the DS Vaccines?

Think about the Snow White story:
a) She was Put to Sleep by eating a poisoned APPLE,
b) "An Apple a Day keeps the Doctor Away!" - i.e. stops you getting sick and having to see a doctor - which is how the vaccines are sold to us... "To stop you getting sick from coronavirus"
c) So We the People are SNOW WHITE being deceived by an evil witch to take a poison!

If this is a correct interpretation then White Hats had NEUTRALIZED the poisons, 2 years before DS thought they were giving them to us in vaccines? "SNOW WHITE [1, 2, and 5] offline" (#577 = Jan 2018)

Evolving this further:
CORONA 1 = coronavirus
CORONA 4 = Delta variant (4th letter of greek alphabet)

SNOW WHITE 1 AND 2 = First 2 vaccination jabs,
SNOW WHITE 3 to 7 = further vaccinations planned by DS?
edit on 13-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join