It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I saw a comment a few days ago that claimed “EzraACohen” on telegram was a fraud…anyone else have any insight?
He posted a photo of Admiral Mike Rogers and said “where did I go, what did I do, who am I”

He was appointed as NSA director by the Obama admin and fired by the Trump admin. He now serves on the board of advisors for Claroty (cyber security group) which is part of a larger collective known as ISTARI (which is an Israeli based industrial cyber security network)
I’ve been trying to dig through old news articles of executives as well of Admiral Rogers and can’t seem to find the relevance.
Does this mean anything to anyone else?
edit on 12-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am doing the same with the antibody testing. I never tested positive and I still have antibodies 8 months in.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Justoneman

I know I had the virus in Jan 2020 before the test even came out. Is there anyway to test for antigens a year and half after you had the virus?

On a side note, woke up this morning and turned on Faux News and first thing I hear is Doocy pushing the vax. At least Brian was saying it should be a choice. Kinda disappointed in Doocy but not surprised anymore. People I've known all my life that I thought had common sense have totally fallen for the lies spewed out every day 24/7 on the boob tube.

You could get an antibody test to see if you still have detectable antibodies.
I’ve been testing someone over time to see how long their antibodies maintain. So far 7 months in and still detecting

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Found this intriguing - From last go around Nov. 2020 - From across the Pond - 'We've closed all of Cornwall down for three people in hospital': Healthcare assistant who publicly resigned claiming she had 'no work to do for three weeks' at peak of the pandemic says claim the NHS is overrun is 'all lies'

A whistleblower NHS healthcare assistant who publicly resigned after claiming she had 'no work for three weeks' at the height of the pandemic has said the claim the NHS is overrun is 'all lies.'

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I am doing the same with the antibody testing. I never tested positive and I still have antibodies 8 months in.

I know I had the virus in Jan 2020 before the test even came out. Is there anyway to test for antigens a year and half after you had the virus?

On a side note, woke up this morning and turned on Faux News and first thing I hear is Doocy pushing the vax. At least Brian was saying it should be a choice. Kinda disappointed in Doocy but not surprised anymore. People I've known all my life that I thought had common sense have totally fallen for the lies spewed out every day 24/7 on the boob tube.

I’ve been testing someone over time to see how long their antibodies maintain. So far 7 months in and still detecting

Hopefully I catch an update on that periodically!
My wife did not know she had covid either. She was feeling what seemed to be allergies during Christmas/New Years. Once the post nasal drip cleared she still couldn’t smell. (Still can’t now either). So since then I’ve been doing random draws over time

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Will do. The part I struggle with is that other people I am testing who did test positive for the virus do not have any antibodies detected. I thought maybe the first test was faulty but I redid the tests three times and all were negative. Thoughts?a reply to: PeteMitchell

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Heads Up on a Hit Piece

Killer of His Children .....Claimed QAnon Made Him Do It, F.B.I. Says - Aug 12 2021

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Care you have much more depth of knowledge about other events but this may be of importance. The Hublot Marc Ferraro connection. His birthday is 9/11. Watch company did a tweet call out about this so I would conider this important?a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I saw a comment a few days ago that claimed “EzraACohen” on telegram was a fraud…anyone else have any insight?
He posted a photo of Admiral Mike Rogers and said “where did I go, what did I do, who am I”

He was appointed as NSA director by the Obama admin and fired by the Trump admin. He now serves on the board of advisors for Claroty (cyber security group) which is part of a larger collective known as ISTARI (which is an Israeli based industrial cyber security network)
I’ve been trying to dig through old news articles of executives as well of Admiral Rogers and can’t seem to find the relevance.

His Twitter specifically states that his Twitter is his only account and he is not on any other platform.

Plus the telegram acct posts some stuff that this dude would not put out publicly.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Will do. The part I struggle with is that other people I am testing who did test positive for the virus do not have any antibodies detected. I thought maybe the first test was faulty but I redid the tests three times and all were negative. Thoughts?a reply to: PeteMitchell

The CDC wants people to stop using the PCR test due to inaccuracy. Part of the inaccuracy is that the test picked up influenza and common cold as a positive for COVID.
The people you tested as positive but no antibodies may have had the flu.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Are you testing IgM or IgG antibodies or both? I never got into the debates about the positive PCR accuracy, but I’d be curious if I had a trend of people PCR positive and at any point 15-120 days later the antibody is negative

Edit: I remember reading a theory in the lancet that there were potentially some that had a hearty T cell response and this did not even develop a meaningful antibody titer. I’ll have to look back into that and see if that was confirmed, expanded on, or debunked

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Here's a problem I have with all of this, who is reporting these numbers? Literally who??? White hats need inside eyes at the hospitals and they need names to go with those numbers. It sounds invasive from a privacy perspective but we're in an information blackout because they can report whatever they want and you just have to take their word for it. And how much credit does their word have these days??? The people need cold hard verification not dated stock shots of ICU's on the news.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Sadly, Arkansas Childrens Hospital has 27 in icu and 5 on vents.....according to Little Rock news. Parnet's are scared to send their children back to school here without vaccines. Something has to give.
1,400 new cases adult and children today.....damnit! I'm still working unmasked and going where I'd like with no mask or jab.
I work for my sister who has tried to push me for the first time this week, to take the vax. It didn't end well for her, which it rarely does...lol. Also got into agruments with a good but gullible friend over it yesterday and pissed a coworker off Monday. Great week so far! Does anyone know how they test for antigens? `
Is it blood or spit that they put in a pcr type test or another method? I think I had Delta V last week.

The 220 bed hospital I’m at has 18 covid patients. The 300 bed hospital down the road that my coworker moonlights at says they have 80.
I can attest to the 18 here. No idea about the others

🍄

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

His Twitter specifically states that his Twitter is his only account and he is not on any other platform.

Plus the telegram acct posts some stuff that this dude would not put out publicly.

🍄

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=26034600]carewemust[/post:

The b888h has to face consequences if those were her. I was sick all day yesterday over watching them and everyone thought I was crazy at work but didn't bother to go watch them for themselves.
How long does it take to get back and forth to Delaware counting drive times I wonder? Was that where he had come from when he got lost going into the WH?.......geez. If that actually in Biden, Harris should also be charged with elder abuse (exploitation). Oan reported that Biden would remain in federal custody until Friday.
I do not know how to share a video that isn't you tube yet but if you do a search it's on several sites.

ugetube.com...

Thankfully, Joe Biden is helping America-loving Patriots take him down. Yesterday, Biden got disoriented, walking from the Helicopter to the White House!

Quick Clip: twitter.com...

The election audits, sex-assault filings, foreign corruption suits, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden himself, are all working together to end this dangerous Presidency.

The sooner the better.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
People pushing the Covid-19 vax are not paying attention to what's happening in real-time. Data is pouring in showing the vaccine's effectiveness (Pfizer/Moderna) declining sharply, from 6 months on. The early recipients are almost "un-vaccinated" again! "Boosters" are the cash-cows that will keep on giving, to pharmaceuticals and the CDC.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Peeps at the IL/WI border around Kenosha texted me this:

Our power has been out since 11:00 Hugh storms last night and this morning

I texted back last night at 7 pm and this am: no power all ok

I checked for outages and several hundred people won't have power restored until tomorrow at 3:00...

that is not good

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
My internet went down around EBS time. And I run a meticulously maintained business-class network. I know for a fact it was my service provider. I watched their equipment go down and come back up.

edit on 8/12/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I did take that but it was negative. Still our T cells don't leave an antigen until they fire back up for the specific need.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They have to slap out the fact checkers that no one fact checks as THE AUTHORITY when their lies have been caught over and over again.
They are so busted with many of us they will never have street cred, if they ever did.

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Gotta love it, moments after my post, Yahoo is posting stories about overloaded hospitals. Methinks their algorithm tries too hard.

Again, how do we find out who's reporting these numbers and how do we verify it?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oan reported that Biden would remain in federal custody until Friday.

ugetube.com...

You appear to be spreading false information. The video is spliced together. She was not talking about Biden in custody. It was a "Chicago man in custody for allegedly threatening violence at upcoming presidential inauguration."

Watch it again. You will see.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just had a weird bit.

I log into ATS via youtube.

I often will immediately log out of youtube once I am in ATS.

This time, "my button" on the youtube screen that drops down a menu, including logout ... did not work. Clicked it over and over ... it flashed, but no menu.

Fix: in the browser's address line, after youtube.com/, add "logout" and hit "enter". That got me out. (Closing the tab without doing that would not have logged me out of YT until I closed the browser).

Not sure what was up with that.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: GAPeach3
I knew I had caught C19 last year. I had very weird symptoms just one at a time for a day or two, then nothing and then another different symptom. But NO cough ever, and I'm a smoker!
Anyhow, I decided I should check my foot out as I had found a point on the right foot only on people who had C19 during the first 3 months last year. Right enough I had the offending 'mark'. Never ever come across it before with other viruses in 30 years of practice.
Anyway I was cock-a-hoop I had clearly had it last summer June approx. Did an antibody test which INCLUDED the T&B cells at the beginning of March this year. All present and correct 9 months later.

Justoneman is absolutely correct, once your T cells are 'programmed' they are with you for life. It's the antibodies that come and go and it isr B cell's that produce them. So they too have 'memory'.
This is why I will not have this Jabberwocky!

Rainbows
Jane

What does the mark on the foot look like?

edit on 12-8-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join