It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Yes.. those were older videos. In 2017 the torturing was attributed to Hillary.

BTW..

President Joe Biden: 17 (SEVENTEEN) Trips to his Delaware home. Visitor logs kept secret.

www.foxnews.com...

Doesn't the Paparazzi care about Biden? They could stake-out his house easily.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26034600]carewemust[/post:

The b888h has to face consequences if those were her. I was sick all day yesterday over watching them and everyone thought I was crazy at work but didn't bother to go watch them for themselves.
How long does it take to get back and forth to Delaware counting drive times I wonder? Was that where he had come from when he got lost going into the WH?.......geez. If that actually in Biden, Harris should also be charged with elder abuse (exploitation). Oan reported that Biden would remain in federal custody until Friday.
I do not know how to share a video that isn't you tube yet but if you do a search it's on several sites.

ugetube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Left Memphis just after primary school for Nashville after a stop in WVa. I would expect the parking lot no matter the size will tell a tale of people being inside. We don't want to disturb the sick people over this. Just curious because one of my buddies tried to shame me last year by calling a Nurse at a Hospital in Tampa area. That nurse told us that hardly anyone came in, they all healed quickly but one or two and it was nothing like what the news was telling us.

My friend drove home and called me later to apologize for giving me hell for doubting the news. This guy has lots of his own money and thinks he knows it all sometimes. But now he is on our team. He later found the history of the Bush #1 and is convinced that Bush did help assassinate JFK. That is a red pilled man there.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just a note, re-cap on the infiltration perpetrated by the CCP

From FACT Checkers - To Academic Researchers, to shadow ties to Voting Systems, to Political influence within Both Parties to the Media, and of course on-line trolling ....

Wake Up - if you already Haven't and stand your ground

China’s Overseas United Front Work: Background and Implications for the United States

Summary

China uses “United Front” work to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP’s United Front Work Department (UFWD)—the agency responsible for coordinating these kinds of influence operations—mostly focuses on the management of potential opposition groups inside China, but it also has an important foreign influence mission. To carry out its influence activities abroad, the UFWD directs “overseas Chinese work,” which seeks to co-opt ethnic Chinese individuals and communities living outside China, while a number of other key affiliated organizations guided by China’s broader United Front strategy conduct influence operations targeting foreign actors and states. Some of these entities have clear connections to the CCP’s United Front strategy, while others’ linkage is less explicit........

.....It is precisely the nature of United Front work to seek influence through connections that are difficult to publically prove and to gain influence that is interwoven with sensitive issues such as ethnic, political, and national identity, making those who seek to identify the negative effects of such influence vulnerable to accusations of prejudice.

edit on 8122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Parents protesting mask mandate in TN yesterday, shouting "will not comply," "we know who you are."

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For me, the Antigen test was a pin prick like you do before you give blood at the Red Cross. Exactly like that. Waited a few minutes and talked over the results.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: RookQueen
Sadly, Arkansas Childrens Hospital has 27 in icu and 5 on vents.....according to Little Rock news. Parnet's are scared to send their children back to school here without vaccines. Something has to give.
1,400 new cases adult and children today.....damnit! I'm still working unmasked and going where I'd like with no mask or jab.
I work for my sister who has tried to push me for the first time this week, to take the vax. It didn't end well for her, which it rarely does...lol. Also got into agruments with a good but gullible friend over it yesterday and pissed a coworker off Monday. Great week so far! Does anyone know how they test for antigens? `
Is it blood or spit that they put in a pcr type test or another method? I think I had Delta V last week.

The antigen test is still a nasal swab. The swab is placed into a solution for 60 seconds and then reamed. The fluid is aspirated and placed into a cartridge (think home pregnancy test type cartridge). Sample incubates for 15 minutes. Instrument reads the result.
To determine if you had Delta V you’d need a positive PCR that was then forwarded to the state or CDC or genome sequencing
There’s antigen testing, PCR testing, antibody testing, and genome sequencing.
Most inpatient type facilities will run an antigen test first. If negative will run a PCR. If negative testing is complete. If positive the result is reported to the health dept. lately roughly 20% of those positives are then sequenced to identify variant. And then the antibody test to determine immune status
edit on 12-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Dang MT you are proving that the Chinese do absolutely know what is going on and how to play the game. Sun Tzu would be proud of them and sad for their corruption at the same time. The Chinese people are wonderful as are most Americans, but both our Govs are ran by Marxists and need to be removed ASAP. The Chinese will have to use force. We hve the COTUS and laws that are in place from inception that says paraphrasing you can't make stuff up and control the people, nor violate one concept of the COTUS with any new laws.

A day of reckoning can be in the Tribunals.

a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 12-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I know I had the virus in Jan 2020 before the test even came out. Is there anyway to test for antigens a year and half after you had the virus?

On a side note, woke up this morning and turned on Faux News and first thing I hear is Doocy pushing the vax. At least Brian was saying it should be a choice. Kinda disappointed in Doocy but not surprised anymore. People I've known all my life that I thought had common sense have totally fallen for the lies spewed out every day 24/7 on the boob tube.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

They told me it lasts 6 months. What I know from reading and my education is that the T cells never ever forget you had a certain virus. Any virus's similar are easily repelled and that one goes in the T cell "memory banks too".

The more I study this, the less I like any vaccine. I am not an antivaxxer, well I might be now. The people analyzing data on vax verse Cancer origins is bothering my mind. It is tickling my logic that knows these people keep repeating each generation they think the world can't sustain us and we are "out of control" and going to destroy the Earth. Pfffft on them for thinking they know better than others right from wrong here. They are willing to commit horrendous atrocities and we simply cannot allow it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I knew I had caught C19 last year. I had very weird symptoms just one at a time for a day or two, then nothing and then another different symptom. But NO cough ever, and I'm a smoker!
Anyhow, I decided I should check my foot out as I had found a point on the right foot only on people who had C19 during the first 3 months last year. Right enough I had the offending 'mark'. Never ever come across it before with other viruses in 30 years of practice.
Anyway I was cock-a-hoop I had clearly had it last summer June approx. Did an antibody test which INCLUDED the T&B cells at the beginning of March this year. All present and correct 9 months later.

Justoneman is absolutely correct, once your T cells are 'programmed' they are with you for life. It's the antibodies that come and go and it isr B cell's that produce them. So they too have 'memory'.
This is why I will not have this Jabberwocky!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The merry leader of the band at Hublot is CEO CARLO CROCCO, just for the record. Going through all of the twits they have two groups that they recognize. One group is the AMBASSADORS, which I suspect are the top tier players and then there are the "FRIENDS". The friends are top tier athletes in football [England and EU not American football] and other sports but the primary focus is on football.
Hubolt means Porthole XL=40. Extra large celebration for their 40th anniversery?
Since they have recalled Roundup [Lol] I do think it is high time [Lol] that all the characters in this twit feed are rounded up. Lots of hard kuestions need to be asked. Guilty by association, as we have so often been told. How many times have we been told that ignorance of the law is no excuse and yet there are sooo many laws that one can't help but run afowl so now for inversion time.

Since people from around this beautiful world are reading this, anyone seen or know where these players are currently.
Last time I saw them partying together was in Morocco.
I must say I am really disappointed to see Pele, the King of football mixed up in all of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
I know the answer to this! Smylex!

batman.fandom.com...(Burtonverse)

"It had been discovered that Joker had cleverly tainted the chemicals of the products from a mixture of components that would only be poisonous if the products were combined, such as hairspray being combined with lipstick and eyeshadow."

"If you've got to go, go with a smile!"

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Since we are our own Emergency Alert System-

Caled you are onto it! I have been mulling over that very point. A combination of cosmetic products. Many women use hairspray and lipstick. You wouldn't believe how toxic that hairspray is when in a hairdressers. It is like a gas chamber. That was a horrible analogy.

I have thought of the impact of lipstick, just think, kissing husband, child, baby, Grandparents, parents - just look how many people are impacted if that lipstick is the KISS OF DEATH.
I wouldn't dismiss this since everything good is inverted to evil.

What do you think about Snow White?
P.S. I would have responded yesterday but more computer issues after the nuking of my last one. As we all say - over target.

Examining the messaging in the Hublot twits one collaberation is worrying me.
Odd that I have worried about this for years.

LIPSTICK

I have often wondered what it is composed of. Alarming that this watch company has incorporated a lipstick in one of their series. To wear or not to wear, that is the kuestion.

This is the most emblematic work by MARC FERRORS. Another supposed artist.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Cal good point. What do you think about Snow White?
She is always shown with blood red lipstick.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Cal good point. What do you think about Snow White?
She is always shown with blood red lipstick.

If I may interject - The Story of Real Snow White Is Far More Gruesome Than Disney’s
The cartoon isn’t the problem

For nearly two centuries, literary theorists have been speculating if this folk tale was based on true events. And they’ve discovered three possible sources for it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
For me, the Antigen test was a pin prick like you do before you give blood at the Red Cross. Exactly like that. Waited a few minutes and talked over the results.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

Sadly, Arkansas Childrens Hospital has 27 in icu and 5 on vents.....according to Little Rock news. Parnet's are scared to send their children back to school here without vaccines. Something has to give.
1,400 new cases adult and children today.....damnit! I'm still working unmasked and going where I'd like with no mask or jab.
I work for my sister who has tried to push me for the first time this week, to take the vax. It didn't end well for her, which it rarely does...lol. Also got into agruments with a good but gullible friend over it yesterday and pissed a coworker off Monday. Great week so far! Does anyone know how they test for antigens? `
Is it blood or spit that they put in a pcr type test or another method? I think I had Delta V last week.

The antigen test is still a nasal swab. The swab is placed into a solution for 60 seconds and then reamed. The fluid is aspirated and placed into a cartridge (think home pregnancy test type cartridge). Sample incubates for 15 minutes. Instrument reads the result.
To determine if you had Delta V you’d need a positive PCR that was then forwarded to the state or CDC or genome sequencing
There’s antigen testing, PCR testing, antibody testing, and genome sequencing.
Most inpatient type facilities will run an antigen test first. If negative will run a PCR. If negative testing is complete. If positive the result is reported to the health dept. lately roughly 20% of those positives are then sequenced to identify variant. And then the antibody test to determine immune status editby]edit on 12-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

Yea I’m sure they have numerous test methods. This has just been our networks process. I haven’t seen the finger prick one, I’ll do some digging

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: Justoneman

I know I had the virus in Jan 2020 before the test even came out. Is there anyway to test for antigens a year and half after you had the virus?

On a side note, woke up this morning and turned on Faux News and first thing I hear is Doocy pushing the vax. At least Brian was saying it should be a choice. Kinda disappointed in Doocy but not surprised anymore. People I've known all my life that I thought had common sense have totally fallen for the lies spewed out every day 24/7 on the boob tube.

You could get an antibody test to see if you still have detectable antibodies.
I’ve been testing someone over time to see how long their antibodies maintain. So far 7 months in and still detecting

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here's a problem I have with all of this, who is reporting these numbers? Literally who??? White hats need inside eyes at the hospitals and they need names to go with those numbers. It sounds invasive from a privacy perspective but we're in an information blackout because they can report whatever they want and you just have to take their word for it. And how much credit does their word have these days??? The people need cold hard verification not dated stock shots of ICU's on the news.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Here's a problem I have with all of this, who is reporting these numbers? Literally who??? White hats need inside eyes at the hospitals and they need names to go with those numbers. It sounds invasive from a privacy perspective but we're in an information blackout because they can report whatever they want and you just have to take their word for it. And how much credit does their word have these days??? The people need cold hard verification not dated stock shots of ICU's on the news.

The 220 bed hospital I’m at has 18 covid patients. The 300 bed hospital down the road that my coworker moonlights at says they have 80.
I can attest to the 18 here. No idea about the others

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Gotta love it, moments after my post, Yahoo is posting stories about overloaded hospitals. Methinks their algorithm tries too hard.

Again, how do we find out who's reporting these numbers and how do we verify it?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was just discussing this very issue with family the other day. All through school I only knew of three people who had special needs, one had contracted polio and had braces on her legs, one had schizophrenia and one had a form of autism. We moved every year so I saw many, many schools.

There were no special classes filled with spectrum autism disorders.

The other week I attended an Autism fair as a volunteer. I was astounded by the overwhelming number of booths offering support services. To give everyone an idea of the magnitude they had a train for the kids and a goat petting area for sensitivity training.There are now stores being set up across the nation to sell products and support services to parents. I have never seen anything like this ever.

I agree something is wrong. I did ask about thoughts from people and they ranged from vaccines to chemicals in the food. I was impressed with the level of knowledge of the parents about alternate medicine and they knew a lot.

originally posted by: GAPeach3
Just wondering, I am 61 years old and received vaccinations when I was a child. I know of no bad side effects from them. But the vaccines children get now and even my son's age group from the late 70s early 80s on, maybe they were different. I've always wondered why so many children, especially boys, now have ADD, asthma, autism, allergies? Why are so many young people and older people having issues with diabetes, dementia, Alzheimer's, hormone disorders, autoimmune problems. I only remember 2 people in my youth that had asthma and all they had was a spray you bought OTC. My question is did they change something up in the vaccines or our food? The last time I took a vaccine was in the early 80s, flu shot. It made me feel awful so I've never taken another one. Same for my mother. She said she will never take another one.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join