It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
File under "Could be something... Could be nothing... We'll find out tomorrow!!"

Is tomorrow, Friday Aug 6th, our CHRISTMAS DAY, and tonight when the DURHAM boat crosses the Delaware?

Whiplash347 Forwarded from The Authority

Today is [:17] and if you check the Q clock it would be Christmas eve.

1) What this is saying is that:
a) Today, Aug 5th, is on the 17 min position on the Qclock,
b) The first date on the Qclock, at that minute position, was Dec 24th 2017, CHRISTMAS EVE!

2) Qclock builds:
a) Dec 24th 2017 was layer 1 of dates around the Qclock,
b) Aug 5th 2021 is layer 23 = PAIN,

c) The last post on Dec 24th 2017 was #456 - The 2nd occurrence of the picture of Washington crossing the Delaware in a DURHAM BOAT on Christmas Eve:

d) The 2 other posts with the DURHAMBOAT picture both encode Aug 6th AND layer 23 in their timestamps:

Oct 31 2 = Aug (Oct = 8th month) 6th = tomorrow
22:00:15 = 23rd layer

Jan 28 2020 14:46:22 gives Aug 6th, tomorrow
Jan 28 2020 14:46:22; 1+22 = 23rd layer

3) Post #2557

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171504 📁
Dec 5 2018 17:47:00 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
What do you want for XMAS?
Q

Chan ID encodes Aug 5th/6th
Link is to FISA abuses

4) Now look at #4108 - which also gives Aug 5th in its post number:

"All wrapped up neatly in a parcel" for us? Durham report, DECLAS, FISA abuse, +, ++, +++?

5) Apparently Brittany Spears tweeted "Happy Christmas" today - can't find her account to link...

That scares me. Damien looks forward to Christmas, especially Christmas eve. We may be down to a real tight finish. Any chance there is some military intelligence looking this all over.
there were over 1000 pictures so you can imagine how much I went through.
Maybe there was a rason I was channeling so much information. It needed to get out there asap.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

3 a.m. to 8 p.m.? That's 17 hours!

Totally agree with the sentiments... but I hope the Med Beds can instantly counter the sleep deprivation!

ETA - Almost certainly M.I. keeping an eye on the thread... both White and Black!
edit on 5-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Then as winter approaches;

[ humans-hibernate ]
melmagazine.com...

Cheers, - stacks of what not's on this site,

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's all FINALLY coming together and making sense to even us casual Q-followers, thanks to your post at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some people in the MSM have been alluding to John Durham unleashing a few bombs, but your decode contains EVIDENCE that the release is imminent.

Thank-you.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's all FINALLY coming together and making sense to even us casual Q-followers, thanks to your post at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some people in the MSM have been alluding to John Durham unleashing a few bombs, but your decode contains EVIDENCE that the release is imminent.

Thank-you.

I thought I saw someone tweet that Bannon said possible AZ preliminary report tomorrow. That would fit given we have two streams of boom energy, AZ and Durham, well two that we know of.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Errrrrrg. Deceptive language = lies = crimes against humanity. I may have posted this document before.

Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Letter of Authorization

1. SARS-CoV-2 can cause a serious or life-threatening disease or condition, including
severe respiratory illness, to humans infected by this virus;

2. Based on the totality of scientific evidence available to FDA, it is reasonable to believe
that the Janssen COVID‑19 Vaccine may be effective in preventing COVID-19, and
that, when used under the conditions described in this authorization, the known and
potential benefits of the Janssen COVID‑19 Vaccine when used to prevent COVID-19
outweigh its known and potential risks; and

3. There is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the emergency use of the
Janssen COVID‑19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19.3

Notice the language. First of there are treatments BUT there is nothing to "prevent."

This is not a goal. There is no way to "prevent" anything of this sort. The language is effing infuriating. The FDA set up its own strawman. Preventing it is not to make it, developing symptoms is evidently an issue, but this "approval" is somehow to make something never happen which isn't actually defined here.

What is crazy to me is people are no just making up their own definitions for everything and anything and expect all people to already know them.

Now, oddly enough, it seems this is an actual vaccine, then again they lie. See page 3-4.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I was going thru the settings on my "smart" phone noticed an app was tracking my biometric data.
I of course disabled it.
They are using the convenience of the "smart" phone to distract from it's true purpose.
Control
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Or

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Welcome to your beautiful new hibernating pod made out of shipping containers...your future home.

Recall in the movie I, Robot (2004) where they had the unwanted, castaway, dissident androids living in shipping containers.? Also, in Ready Player One. Lockdown forever is their lunatic plan.

Human trials starting with LA's homeless population.

Reminds me of those pre-fab Chinese shipping container hospitals they put up in record time last year. Aside from this container construction, shipping containers are in EXTREME high demand right now due to supply chain logistics are still in disarray.

World Worries

"WEF destroying the globe through fear" should be on that survey.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
* Playing catch up*

I’m so sorry CM! My prayers for you and your wife. I must say I’ve seen similar incidents- my cousin and her son and husband all sick. They are in TOP physical form (he’s a sergeant in local PD) and haven’t been sick in ages. May be my paranoid conspiracy brain but I’m seeing this more and more in the vacc population. My aunt even scheduled a lunch to tell me her regrets and belief she’s been sick ever since the second shot.

However my 3 friends in FL all struggled with covid. My roommate was able to get ivermectin and is feeling boatloads better. She calls it “medicinal gold” …. Needless to say I ordered some for myself should that be warranted.

I’d like to send my sincerest gratitude to all you spiritual warriors that prayed for my loved ones- it worked!! Appreciate you all so much and I’m forever in debt to you all.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Joe has been busy this week.

JHTH

Who is confused?
Anyone?
Anyone want to defend this?
Anyone?

He has been at this, in public, without a hint of complaint for decades. HERE

Here is a lovely one, com'on man, we've all done this...

Where are all the Joe defenders? Why don't people ask about this? Why is Joe so special that this grifter, liar, plagiarizer, criminal, buffoon, demented child molester that he just gets a free pass on the one thing we can all agree on warrants the death penalty? Joe was shoved down our throats for DECADES!!! Why?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
A month after getting our second COVID jab, my wife and I fell ill with flu-like symptoms two weeks ago.

Neither of us have been sick like this in about a decade.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Vaxx regret?

Yes.

End of transmission; make of it what you will!

Mixed results here. Wife and daughter have it confirmed. No vax for any of us. Very mild for my daughter. My wife has a cough but upset stomach is her major complaint. She is not bad but not well either. We have two people in our family circle that took the Pfizer twice and so far ok. One member of the extended family took it and has died with a stroke. Another has taken the shot and is sick for a month now with Covid. I am not so sure I need it. But the wife and kids have their immunity now.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I said this PCR test was trash a year ago. I stood by it and stand by it.

Carey Mullis said the PCR test isn't to be used for things like The Rona. He invented the test. But, so what...

CDC, FDA Faked ‘Covid’ Testing Protocol by Using Human Cells Mixed With Common Cold Virus Fragments

In a shocking revelation first reported by Dan Dicks of Press for Truth (Canada), an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 “covid” virus available.

Without physical reference material to use for calibration and confirmation, the test has zero scientific basis in physical reality. And all the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as “positive” for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.

The FDA document, available from the FDA.gov website, is entitled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel .” The document astonishingly admits: (emphasis ours)

This was and is a HOAX. I said it last year, using their words and their test people will just define a common cold as the pandemic plague killing us all and will alter their consciousness accordingly. Say on teeeveee and folks will manifest it. They did just what I said they would do, only far worse then I expected.

Everyone has been played right into the real bioweapon.

This could never have happened 40 years ago as the population never gave up their body to the medical goons. Now, the medical goons own most people because a sprained wrist, hay fever, stomach ache all require emergency room visits "just to make sure it isn't something serious."

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thank-you.

I thought I saw someone tweet that Bannon said possible AZ preliminary report tomorrow. That would fit given we have two streams of boom energy, AZ and Durham, well two that we know of.

"Booms" that incriminate Democrats should never be released on a Friday.

After 3pm tomorrow (Friday) most of America has tuned-out from current events for the weekend.

95% of the U.S. media will have fabricated new "top stories", come Monday morning.

I like how Mike Lindell (MyPillow) is releasing his Election Tampering evidence on Tues/Wed/Thurs of next week. And he's awarding $5 million to any cyber-expert who can debunk his evidence. That's POWERFUL.
edit on 8/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Latest drug bust by @ArmadaColombia, go fast with coc aine wrapped in Huawei logos.

5G vs 1,000g 🤪

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thank-you.

"Booms" that incriminate Democrats should never be released on a Friday.

After 3pm tomorrow (Friday) most of America has tuned-out from current events for the weekend.

95% of the U.S. media will have fabricated new "top stories", come Monday morning.

I like how Mike Lindell (MyPillow) is releasing his Election Tampering evidence on Tues/Wed/Thurs of next week. And he's awarding $5 million to any cyber-expert who can debunk his evidence. That's POWERFUL.

"Those results are racist." Where do I pick up my money?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It seems that the Schumann Resonances have been deleted as in we are not allowed to see them.

Does anyone have a site that is working?

They have been going bye bye one by one.

What are we not allowed to see?

It was very active with big white areas just yesterday.

P

edit on 6/8/2021 by pheonix358 because: added a

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Oh funny, Its starting to get interesting now. I thought Linwood might of been Lincoln seeing as in the end the Bible mentions dead people coming back to life.

But you gotta wonder how many subliminal past lives we've had in this oonstruct. So perhaps you were, which is why people mentioned that to you. Maybe thats why it happened. The theories are always fun to consider.

Side note:I've had a lot of strange dreams in the past 20 years, more recent, 2015 a room full of esteemed people like Putin, Trump ( we shook hands ) and others. 3 mths ago JFK Sr. Was in my dream, tall, and really kind. It was kinda surreal after I woke up.

That 100th Monkey effect is really taking off now ive been noticing recently with people.
edit on 6-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join