It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
CLIP

edit on 1-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is a reputable source. A friend sent it to me however Whiplash is now sharing it on telegram.

The U.S. military on Tuesday arrested Microsoft founder Bill Gates, charging the socially awkward misfit with child trafficking and other unspeakable crimes against America and its people.

realrawnews.com...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Took link out

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
I sure wish we could see all the footage from Jan. 6th! I feel as thought civil war will break out regardless of what Ku has said if all the footage gets released or even if just a few more clips like this get out. People in the rural areas where I live are fed up! Joe telling them that they would need more than guns a few weeks back hasn't helped.

I would like to see more as well but I don't need to. What has been released has already painted the picture for anyone who cares about truth.
It was a set up.
They tried and tried to get the crowd riled up but these were not snowflakes and were in better control of their emotions.
When that didn't work, they removed the barricades, encouraging them to go through and even let many in the building itself.
This was done for negative photo ops they later used as proof of an "insurrection".
Patriotism is deemed an evil quality by many on left. They will end up classifying us (patriots) as extremist and domestic terrorists.
It's already started.
America has fallen too far and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle.
Buckle up.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have no idea if these are reputable sources.

The U.S. military on Tuesday arrested Microsoft founder Bill Gates, charging the socially awkward misfit with child trafficking and other unspeakable crimes against America and its people.

truth11.com...

realrawnews.com...

No chatter and I live about 30 miles from Myrtle Beach.
This is the ONLY article I see about his arrest and it (the same article) is on several different sites.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I only read one article then the headline on the second one.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: took sentence out because I edited original and then sentence no longer pertained.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ukrainian Defense Minister for those who cannot remember who those coup plotter is.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It reads fake as heck.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
Yes I agree. The whole world knows it was a set up but I'm not sure how many know that they tried to provoke the crowd! That's what I'm saying isn't going to go down well.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It could be fake I have no idea but I just saw on telegram where Whiplash is sharing it......each individual can judge for themself.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: 38181

It could be fake I have no idea but I just saw on telegram where Whiplash is sharing it......each individual can judge for themself.

Hi Rook,

So, make up your own world ? (not a bad idea !)

These are actors or they're not, thought/hoped he was taken out already...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Whiplash shared this....

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected tlo HRC> Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump

web.telegram.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

I never really bought into the stories that he had been taken out and that is one reason I shared the info.

So, make up your own world ? (not a bad idea !)

No one knows the difference between the actual correct information and the disinformation. Ku stated in one of the drops that there would be disinformation released so I don't really know what to tell ya. I don't believe you've heard anyone in this thread say that what gets shared here should be taken as fact but rather topics of discussion. Ultimately it is an individuals choice as to what they believe.

(post by UYScuti removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Yes, I understand. Still struggling with the dis-info part, guess that's why we haven't had confirms on 'dumbs', (which most, including me, couldn't handle).

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

WTF?! I'm not sure what to make of that German vid...I'm laughing hysterically, but on the other hand WTF?

The Fox News image...LOL! An admission the virus never existed? Or only in a lab which never leaked.

Just keeps getting stranger in a clownish manner.

Meanwhile, I thought this was alittle odd...

Suitland Federal Center conducting weird psychological sound experiments on residents

“It sounds kind of like a combination of a tornado siren and a spaceship taking off, like the siren from the ‘Purge’ movies,” resident Scott Bovarnick said.

Meh, part the msm show.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
2 PMs.
Thank you for your time and sorry about the confusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Cheers for the value add EtMN!

To save space: DECODES on Mr Pool Tweets and Telegrams so far today:

Bigger

Main Themes:
1) Devil Horn's Yangste river shape appears in each video start,
2) Order and timing for Telegram posts is reversed to that of Twitter posts
3) Earth video starts with Earth trying to turn clockwise 3 times before reverting to normal anti-clockwise,
4) Posts reference DEFCON 1 and SCARE EVENT NECESSARY

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake
The dis-info part is a struggle! I'm not sure that I want to know the details on the dumbs I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Just some of the photos that have been released have had me in tears and I'm guessing that the really bad stuff hasn't come out yet! (if this entire thing isn't a larp that is)........

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UYScuti

Welcome and lurk less UYScutl!

They used to say "Too many cooks spoil the broth" but nowadays the more we have to stir the melting pot of Truth, the better!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If you look at that Bild video from a different perspective, he could be saying "Please come out to play kids... we've run out of children to 'play' with!"

ETA - The framing of the video with the RED Bild logo reminds me of the "Meet me in Seoul" picture from #253
edit on 1-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join