It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Xi invited Trump into the Forbidden City, which is a first for a foreign leader.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Heartfelt Love and Strength sent to Everyone in the World trying to fight the Right to be Human and live in Peace ! We all know this isn’t for the faint of Heart and takes Courage ! Yeah, I know easier said then done, maybe a “ Stone Soup “ sorta thing ?

So, have been somewhat intimidated about sharing my observations about the Turkish show, “ Ertugrul, Resurrection “ and why it may be worthy of a mention in this thread, lol, there’s some really Q-ish messages in this “movie”, starting with looking for the [Y], V, bloodlines and another POV on History ....Holy Moly !

ertugrulghazitours.com...

The Synchronicity of Turkey experiencing “ wild fires “ ( Prayers sent ) tells me today is the day to try and articulate these observations.
This may take a few attempts and I welcome any insights from those of you who may have a better understanding, after being marched into the auditorium in grade school and shown actual Nazi footage of concentration camps and mass graves, I was pretty much traumatized by “history” and wanted nothing to do with it other than passing required tests using short term memory skills.

Ok, so right off the bat I notice that the Seljuk empire flag looks very much like Israeli flag, 8 instead of 6 points, same colors, blue and white, but even weirder has the double headed Eagle inside of it, huh ? Why are these showing up ? Well. I’m not the 1st to wonder this.

www.quora.com...

Another possible meaning for these people are Sick/Sic ? I never heard this before, but the whole “ spelling matters “ is becoming something that might be Really important to understand, lol, didn’t our old esoteric friend make that point early on ?

www.quora.com...

Look, I understand that Q is not linear and that the most obvious meaning is that people are sick because of EVERYTHING and More we’ve discussed here and/or the people doing this are “ Sick “ in the head and heart, but a failing Nation is also considered “ Sic “......oh geez, already explaining this wrong !
Not even to the good stuff yet !

In conclusion for this post, need to think it through better, I believe that TPTB are not ONLY a bunch of European pricks, and failing to understand these dynamics is a weakness.

www.youtube.com...

1. Who was Aladdin , why are we taught he was a myth? Was the “ Genie of the lamp “ a Turkish Sufi ?
2. Who was Simon ? The connection between “ John the Baptist “ Templars, the market place ( bizarre) Free trade and Simon’s “game”
3. Who was the “ Hunchback “ , not what he appears to be.

4. Why do we break bread and eat Turkey on Thanksgiving ( very Turkish custom ) in America ? Any connection to living in tents and similar customs to Native Americans ? Who really discovered America first ? LOL...kinda another twist on Steely Dan’s “ Fez “ song

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All good fellow conspiracy brethren! My apologies If i come across antagonistic. Still have my fisticuffs up from all the time in the Social Media Trenches. Looking forward to it!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Well put and well said cimmerius. The real enemies are further up the ladder issuing the orders. They are the ones who must be dealt with.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Random thoughts:

Those who want to take our money and gain power over us have discovered the magic formula: Get us envious or angry at others and we will surrender, in installments, not only our money but our freedom. The most successful dictators of the 20th century -- Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao -- all used this formula and now class warfare politicians here are doing the same.
Thomas Sowell, 2003.

17+ years later and here we are, again.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
None of this is meant to make "sense." It is meant to confuse folks into submission, lowering their vibratory rate to the level of "eff-it, just do whatever and make this nonsense stop." It should be obvious at this point.

[...]

LOL. Awesome post.

edit on Sun Aug 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Xi invited Trump into the Forbidden City, which is a first for a foreign leader.

I remember the Democrat and mainstream media brain hemorrhages this caused. They didn't know whether they should love China or hate China at that time.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatPotBandito
I skimmed the thread.. didn't really go into great detail. Here's my question... can we even trust Jim Watkins? Are there any characters in this game that we can fully trust? No. That's why I always say trust yourself. Learn to trust your own discernment and you'll never have to worry about being steered wrong. There most certainly disinfo agents at work. Larps, shills, frauds all over the place no doubt about that. Their agenda is to sow confusion, doubt and paranoia. Paranoia is rooted in fear, when you're fearful you have cloudy judgement. Cloudy judgement leads to lack of self-trust which further leads to paranoia and the cycle continues on...

One thing to keep in mind about data... data is not good or bad. It is simply information. Whether it comes from a "white hat" or a "black hat" the most important question is whether or not that data is useful to you. As your discernment grows stronger, and you maintain neutrality, you'll develop the skill to mine the data from any source, objectively. Consume what's valuable and discard the rest. The goal is to have the freedom to explore any territory uninhibited by fear. Unbound by rules. Except the rules that you declare for yourself

Aside from creating confusion something else disinfo agents are adept at is creating drama. Drama has the power to tear any movement to shreds from the inside

If there is fraud or deception absolutely expose it. Exposing lies is one of the most powerful tools we have. But adopting the attitude that we, as a movement, should only circulate specifically approved information and essentially 'ban' anything else is a hivemind mentality. That type of thinking is what keeps us trapped...imo

edit on 1-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do more than skim the thread. These guys are all about profits. Then they pack it up and rebrand. There's some beyond brilliant work in that thread.

Out of respect for everyone that post and looks so diligently in this thread for info and relay it to others, I had to relay this info. This should almost be pinned to the top of the page let alone this thread. There's more than detail in that, legit IP, VPN tracking, identifying, admissions from BabyFister. It's insane to think they've got away with it for this long. Sloppy, sloppy stuff.
edit on 1-8-2021 by GreatPotBandito because: More context

edit on 1-8-2021 by GreatPotBandito because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Google Jigsaw – USA Psyop Edition now expanding it's reach.
Along with London based cohort company "MoonShot CVE" that was used to track ISIS terrorists & sympathizers abroad is now (has been) being used on us.

Now, a new post from Google’s Jigsaw unit, which “explores threats to open societies and builds technology that inspires scalable solutions”, is recommending that users of these platforms should be surveilled across platforms in real-time, so that they can be more easily be blocked from sharing links to “harmful content.”

The post begins by complaining that “extremists and people who spread misinformation” use more than one online platform to communicate with others and that moderating content on “just one platform can be limiting” because “numerous studies show the removed content often simply resurfaces on another platform.” It then suggests “a dynamic, internet-wide approach is necessary” to flag and censor content across multiple platforms.

Google Jigsaw’s proposals are based on its 2019 research of “hate clusters” and “COVID-19 misinformation spreading clusters” on six social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Gab, 4chan, Telegram, and VKontakte.

Google's Jigsaw proposes real-time, cross-platform monitoring of "hate clusters" to "disrupt their reach"

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, catching up so apologies if the link has already been made!

TERMINATOR GENESYS had a scene that foreshadows MRI machine having an effect on Graphene:

Best viewpoint is at the 1:44 min mark (tried to upload screnshot but ATS upload being difficult again).
Note the control panel on right looks like a coronavirus.

The MRI machine in the clip actually exists at Duke University... but the control panel looks to have been CGId to look more like a coronavirus?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This was in the replies,...

mobile.twitter.com...

A little music for the battle ahead.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatPotBandito
I'll watch the drama unfold from the sidelines. With a moniker like babyfstr, if these ppl truly are frauds, then I assume they have way more to cover up than selling fake products. I'd expect to see them disappear off the radar pretty quickly. To maintain objectivity, Jim Watkins has also been accused of allowing some pretty shady activity on his boards. This is how I see all the finger pointers ATM

Every imposter will be exposed. I have no doubt about that

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think these are flash grenades being thrown into the crowd on January 6th in order to provoke them into committing violence?

mobile.twitter.com...

Didn't work, thankfully. That was not a crowd of democrats.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Crowd: "We need you back"
DJT: "You're gonna be very happy"

clip
edit on 1-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Crowd: "We need you back"
DJT: "You're gonna be very happy"

clip

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Terminator Genisys is the first film that Arnold Schwarzenegger is not credited as "Terminator" in the ending credits. Rather, he is named "Guardian."

We most certainly have seen alot of globalist namings of "Guardian" including the Vatican.

The 27 Guardians of Humanity👀🙄

On The Hasty Pudding Institute’s website, Epstein’s name tops a roster of 2018 donors called “the Guardians of the Sphinx” for their donations of $50,000 or more.

Space Force Personnel To Be Called Guardians

JC6 JSSC Site-R "Guardians of the Rock"

Are we still watchin a movie??

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've been looking for this video to post here, no idea why it took me so long to find it.

This is a Sound/Visual of the Fuku quake sequence. Now, everything that has been exposed in the last 4 years, including the recent "oh, yeah, we do weather stuff" it sure seems to me someone/something was trying very hard to accomplish something like nuclear meltdown. 3 Nuclear reactors build near population centers, the coast and fault lines. Fuku was chosen, the others shut down.

Another one on nuke testing. Notice the patterns and consider that the earth is a human body just like yours.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I sure wish we could see all the footage from Jan. 6th! I feel as thought civil war will break out regardless of what Ku has said if all the footage gets released or even if just a few more clips like this get out. People in the rural areas where I live are fed up! Joe telling them that they would need more than guns a few weeks back hasn't helped.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
PM 4 U.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join