It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Flashback

edit on 812021 by MetalThunder because: NCSWIC

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I found this informative. Casual espionage seems to be quite the thing these days. IIUC, clarity's use on a website can be detected if "www.clarity.ms" is present in the code of the website's head section.

docs.microsoft.com...

Note

Clarity should not be used on sites that contain Sensitive Data including user health care, financial services or government related information. For more information, please see the Clarity's Terms of use

This is just one tracking mechanism on the 'net. At least some documentation exists about this one.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I found this to be interesting. Trump is still holding cabinet meetings. This article talks about it and even mentions "shadow presidency."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What's mind blowing to me is that Kim Clement predicted we would have two presidents. 😂

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not a comment on the report you mentioned, but I had to smile at the photo on that URL that mentioned a New York police chief getting a payout after his contract was terminated ... the photo shows saluting policemen who apparently are on the force of Fort Worth, Texas.

Yeah ... almost like we have TWO shadow presidencies

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What if China had nothing to do with the virus ?

Hear me out lol . What if it was just released in Wuhan because of the lab and had nothing to do with the lab at all except that Wuhan has a lab.

This way we can argue of the lab leak or the bat .

Why isnt any country at war with China right now? Why didnt Trump bomb China for releasing a bioweapon on the world?

Trump actuall never said anything bad about Xi . HE said he liked him and they were friends but he was a little mad at him.

A little mad? for a bioweapon? Why isnt anyone holding China responsible?

Maybe because they know China was not responsible

Remember right b4 the virus came out Trump went after the Big Pharma middle men ?
Said he had to get extra security and had to be very careful because he had pissed them off big time?

Then we get a Virus unleashed on the world.

I am more inclined to believe it was released in Wuhan so we would blame China and thats why Fox news is allowed to even talk about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Trump actuall never said anything bad about Xi . HE said he liked him and they were friends but he was a little mad at him.

Not really. He said they got along great, but he has said many times that all of that changed after the WuFlu. He wouldn't even speak with Xi after that, has basically said they released a bioweapon, and is now saying that they must pay for what they've done. Both monetarily, and at his last rally in Arizona even said they must pay "retribution."

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Not really. He said they got along great, but he has said many times that all of that changed after the WuFlu. He wouldn't even speak with Xi after that, has basically said they released a bioweapon, and is now saying that they must pay for what they've done. Both monetarily, and at his last rally in Arizona even said they must pay "retribution."

Big Pharma released the virus the Wuhan lab is a nothing burger to keep you distracted . Guaranteed nothing will be found from that lab.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

twitter.com...

...And subjugated by big pharma mafia.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I found this informative. Casual espionage seems to be quite the thing these days. IIUC, clarity's use on a website can be detected if "www.clarity.ms" is present in the code of the website's head section.

docs.microsoft.com...

Note

Clarity should not be used on sites that contain Sensitive Data including user health care, financial services or government related information. For more information, please see the Clarity's Terms of use

This is just one tracking mechanism on the 'net. At least some documentation exists about this one.

Cheers

What is the pricing model for Clarity?
Clarity is a free service.

Of course it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Big Pharma released the virus the Wuhan lab is a nothing burger to keep you distracted . Guaranteed nothing will be found from that lab.

That virus hasn't even been proven to exist. There is no isolated control sample of it to be found anywhere in the world. I wonder why that is. Could it be that if it were to be isolated people would discover it is no different than the common cold? Maybe tweaked a little to be more transmissible? Hell, I don't know, but Trump has declared that the virus came from the Wuhan lab.

It seems as if the real bioweapon is the vaccine. A spike protein. Here is a video with article dealing with the fact that this virus does not exist. The pathogen created in Wuhan is the spike protein.

www.brighteon.com...
edit on 1-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
CULT? Cult is short for "cull it"

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That virus hasn't even been proven to exist. There is no isolated control sample of it to be found anywhere in the world. I wonder why that is. Could it be that if it were to be isolated people would discover it is no different than the common cold? Maybe tweaked a little to be more transmissible? Hell, I don't know, but Trump has declared that the virus came from the Wuhan lab.

It seems as if the real bioweapon is the vaccine. A spike protein.

huh and who benefits from the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What do you mean who benefits from it? Obviously everyone involved with this farce benefits from it in some form or fashion. We are literally dealing with a global conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your support. You have all been my lifeline and this forum has allowed me to be able to continue my battle against the entire rigged medical establishment, plus all the others. The battle must continue. And Care, I know some scientists and not all are in it just for the $. Some in fact have not even been paid as their research is for the greatest good for human kind.
It is what is in their heart and their true motivation to really do good.
So please hold your head up high!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Goog is not happy today. Anyone notice their search image?
Looks like Dead Man Walking. Kill Date August 1st.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What do you mean who benefits from it? Obviously everyone involved with this farce benefits from it in some form or fashion. We are literally dealing with a global conspiracy here.

Yeah but big Pharma benefits then they pay off all of their minions, And big pharma by far benefits the most from the vax

Just the fact that they never even talk about what Trump said about going after Big Pharma and having to have extra security and be extra careful because of the threats.

I heard him say this at a rally . Why is this never even discussed by anyone especially the media?

Right after this the virus or "fake virus " was unleashed. This seems more logical then China releasing a deadly bio weapon in their own country.

You would think China would just release it in NYC

edit on 1-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"The Philippine president told unvaccinated people 'for all I care, you can die anytime' as he continues his brutal threats against vaccine deniers." Business Insider

I'm amazed it took this long...Sky News Australia suspended from posting videos on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: cimmerius
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Here is another instance where private industry is being allowed and encouraged to do the coercion.

The test was required for me to have a medical issue investigated and again for the consequent needed surgery.

Did they require you to undergo a specific test? I would imagine one option would be to refuse the swab test but agree to the blood antibody test (where they just draw some blood), under certain circumstances, I might decide to do that under protest the same way I submitted to wearing a mask when I needed something in a store and they employed mask natzis. But no one is shoving one of those swabs up my nose.

Again, I don’t know what would have happened if I chose not to cooperate.

They had their own parking lot swab test set up by the hospital. It was run by the hospital staff.

They told me where to go, when to go and how it would proceed. It was essential to do it on a certain day. It was all part of the written instructions on the preparations I needed to do before surgery. No other options were ever mentioned. Frankly I was worried about the surgery and not inclined to quibble about the test.

My dentist tried to do the same. Test required before routine checkup. A certain day and a certain place.

This time I canceled my appointment. A routine checkup can wait.
But a couple years before Covid I broke a tooth. That had to be fixed.
That’s the bind. If you really need their service, you have to jump through their hoops.

It’s not strong-arm force, but it creates unattractive choices. It can vary from an inconvenience to a complete absence of options.

I should add that I think 99% of the personnel setting these rules locally are just doing as they are told and covering their butts. It’s not like they’re going to do a research study before deciding. Whether medical personnel or store managers, these people just follow the directions of CDC, WHO, their employing organization, bosses, insurance companies, government decrees, lawyers etc.

When the source of the information flow is polluted for whatever reason, it effects the decisions of everyone depending on that information downstream. Until finally there may be some grass-roots push back as accumulated experience shows there is an issue. It’s like a mini awakening. The service providers are told “what’s what” and they aren’t going to question it until they see with their own eyes that there is a problem.
edit on 8/1/2021 by cimmerius because: Readability

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How easy would it have been for China to just send a plane full of infected students to different cities long before they released it in Wuhan?

Thats scary because how easy would it be for any country to do that.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe that the "gain of function" research that Fauci was involved in with China may have been the development of this spike protein that appears to be transmissible. What seems to be happening is that people are getting their "vaccine" and then they are spreading it to other people. China was involved in this. I have no doubts about that.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join