It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

3.14... DD

IIRC (and EMN will correct me if I am not) one of your posts of this sort featured 3.14 and we've seen 3.15 featured very often as well.

What is interesting about the quote is it could fit easily into the DJT revealing of the machine. "Here world, look."

FWIW, there was something called the Chronicle Project, I think I posted it here but they changed names, who felt the hebrew letters were incorrectly interpreted, their "version" produced a very different, but more kind, version of the first chapter of the bible. Don't know what happened to it.

Hi Cranky.

Yes, Exodus 3.14 = 17/17 = YHWH = GOD.
3.14 is also Pi.
3.14 reversed looks like PI.E
314 is my initials too, CAD.
3.14 is also my DOB.

It is a very significant number for me with much Spiritual meaning. It connects the Spiritual and also the physical for me. I am connected to both with this number. Pi/3.14//Tetragrammaton/GOD + 3.14/my DOB/my name.

I think Hebrew is important in this Great Awakening. Spirit communicates Hebrew to me quite often, so much so that the last few months I have felt guided to swot up on it a bit to see what it's all about. There is so much to learn from it.

Also regarding The Great Awakening and the White Rabbit, and how it might be linked to Hebrew language - the word 'rabbit'. I thought it quite curious that the letter 't' in some languages/words can be a silent letter. This would mean 'rabbit' would/could be pronounced as 'Rabbi'.
The English letter 't' looks like the Cross, and also the Hebrew letter 'Tav' . ..

Tav means Cross, sign, mark, Covenant.
Look at the modern Hebrew 'Tav' in the chart - it has a remarkable resemblance to Donald Trump's profile.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Regardless, it is there.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: doobydoll

SO I just tried the word Mystery in Hebrew and then converted it into Mantong. I maybe off a bit on the translation of Hebrew so don't take this as proof. It's more of an interesting oddity.

Mystery translates into:
Vital generates detrimental orifice Integration Sun Man. Seems a little like a definition to the old mystery schools of the ancient world huh.

I'm a little hazy on that "detrimental orifice integration." Is that like forgetting to use a condom?

Sorry. No disrespect intended. My entire mood today is an interesting oddity.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hi Guy

In my own Spiritual experiences/comms, I find that Spirit doesn't make any distinction between all the different languages on Earth. Spirit seems to consider all Human languages as all one language, all different types of pronunciations, the different spellings, - all one language - the messages I get from Spirit often have more than one meaning/interpretation because It will use some words that have an ancient meaning that has perhaps been buried somewhere in history, as well as a modern meaning.

I can't imagine knowing all the different languages on Earth ever spoken, from ancient to modern times. Not to mention all the other forms/types of comms ever invented: morse, images, equations, flags, etc. My mind boggles.

I do think Hebrew is especially important.
Is Hebrew the oldest language? Is it the language Jesus spoke?
I don't know these things. I don't follow any 'religion'. I follow God/Spirit's guidance.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

3.14... DD

IIRC (and EMN will correct me if I am not) one of your posts of this sort featured 3.14 and we've seen 3.15 featured very often as well.

What is interesting about the quote is it could fit easily into the DJT revealing of the machine. "Here world, look."

FWIW, there was something called the Chronicle Project, I think I posted it here but they changed names, who felt the hebrew letters were incorrectly interpreted, their "version" produced a very different, but more kind, version of the first chapter of the bible. Don't know what happened to it.

Hi Cranky.

Yes, Exodus 3.14 = 17/17 = YHWH = GOD.
3.14 is also Pi.
3.14 reversed looks like PI.E
314 is my initials too, CAD.
3.14 is also my DOB.

It is a very significant number for me with much Spiritual meaning. It connects the Spiritual and also the physical for me. I am connected to both with this number. Pi/3.14//Tetragrammaton/GOD + 3.14/my DOB/my name.

I think Hebrew is important in this Great Awakening. Spirit communicates Hebrew to me quite often, so much so that the last few months I have felt guided to swot up on it a bit to see what it's all about. There is so much to learn from it.

Also regarding The Great Awakening and the White Rabbit, and how it might be linked to Hebrew language - the word 'rabbit'. I thought it quite curious that the letter 't' in some languages/words can be a silent letter. This would mean 'rabbit' would/could be pronounced as 'Rabbi'.
The English letter 't' looks like the Cross, and also the Hebrew letter 'Tav' . ..

Tav means Cross, sign, mark, Covenant.

Look at the modern Hebrew 'Tav' in the chart - it has a remarkable resemblance to Donald Trump's profile.

Interesting number seQuence. My oddity number wise, every member of my immediate family was born on the 23rd of their respective months. They died on the 23rd as well. I was conceived on the 23rd but not born - needless to say one of these things is not like the other was the motto. Also 23P@in.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You may find this interesting.

The Mysterious Lost Language of the Angels
“Dee called this language “Angelical,” the “Celestial Speech,” and the “First Language of God-Christ,” although it is more commonly referred to now as “Enochian,” and it was purportedly claimed by the angels that it had been spoken since the beginning of the universe, that it was the language God used to create the world, and that it was later used by the first man Adam to speak with God and the angels. Indeed, it was claimed that Adam would go on to forget the language and create proto-Hebrew based on what he could recollect of Enochian, which would become what Dee calls the “universal human language.” “
Lost Language

You might also check out
The Language of the Birds

“The Language of the Birds is also known as the Green Language or the Language of the Gods. It embraces Kabbalah, Astrology, Alchemy and Tarot. Its grammar is symbolism, more to the point, holographic symbolism, when properly understood.
In Kabbalah, Renaissance magic, and alchemy, the language of the birds was considered a secret and perfect language and the key to perfect knowledge, sometimes also called the langue verte, or green language”

Language of the Birds

The idea of communication based on “holographic symbolism” is intriguing. I believe that advanced minds, such as that of Spirit, function more on parallel processing of multiple associations at once, and not so much on one to one linear correspondence.

Our own master of decodes, RelSciHistItSufi, might agree.

And that would seem to be in accordance with your experience.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The youtube algo of Oz suggested I watch this and it's ridiculously long and comments are disabled but has a high ratio of 👍. I've only listened to first 5 minutes of it but seems to be about who really runs the world right now? The X-Factor Aussie claims he was part of this Order and has now decided to break his oath of silence and reveal the world's secret society. Oh boy! Skimming through the video it looks reminicent of much within these threads but 5+ hours worth is lot which may or may not have anything we haven't already heard. Red pillin from early Q days. Anyhow, if anyone has insomnia, here it is...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Well if we expand on the words to their means in the common english: Word Definitions pulled from merriam-webster.com
detrimental means:
1 obviously harmful : DAMAGING
2 an undesirable or harmful person or thing

orifice means:
an opening (such as a vent, mouth, or hole) through which something may pass

integration means:
1 the act or process or an instance of integrating
2 mathematics
a: the operation of finding a function whose differential is known
b: the operation of solving a differential equation

So by expanding the whole phase, Mystery means:

The affection of life is brought in to existence through an undesirable action upon an opening in which a luminous celestial body is combines with an adult individual male.

So if we were to use the simple word "MYSTERY" in Hebrew and convert that into symbols that can be translated into Mantong and finally expanded upon to make it readable, the word "MYSTERY" covers the act of opening ones self through sacrifice to a being of higher dimensional standing.

So giving yourself over to a god in other words. Just like how the older ideas of being involved with "The Mysteries" of old. It's kind of neat. I'm going to try a few other words to see how they play out.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm not fully sure if Hebrew or Sanskrit is. Sanskrit can be dated as far back as 1500BC and Hebrew can be dated back to 1200BC, but those dates are subjective.

Before those languages there are the Egyptian, Sumerian, Canaanite, and a few others that date back to 2400BC. What should be noted though is that the ancient Semitic speaking people go as far back as 3800BC. So was a style of Hebrew being spoken then? Maybe or at the very least a ancestor of it was being spoken.

The ATS Member Harte might be a better person to ask about that, they are a great resource for this type of discussion.

Jesus most likely spoke Latin and Greek, but maybe Hebrew as well but only because he was a Rabbinic Priest after all.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That's actually quite compelling.

Not sure how you made the leap, but you ended up in an interesting place.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Give the trick a try and try and make the wording make sense in context with the wording.

I used Google Translate to keep it simple (I didn't want to go dig for a book on Hebrew)
Take a word
Plug it into the G-T and get what it will look like in Hebrew
Write down what each symbol equals in Roman Alphabetic letters
Use the Mantong charts (easy to also find on line)
Write down what each letter means in Mantong
Look up the definitions of the translated words
Using the Context of the definitions use the words to make sense of the wording.

Be amazed by how connected the meanings relate to the original word you chose.

As I asked before:
"If KU said symbolism will be their downfall, and words have meanings, then shouldn't we be seeing what the words means?"

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One part of the original plan

www.interbering.com...

Plan permitted by Pres. D.J.TRUMP;
Presidential-Permit-A2A-railway

www.interbering.com...

edit on 1-5-2021 by steaming because: To add part 2

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wet Carpet Mittens gets booed, has the nerve to say he wasn't a fan of DJT character.

CLIP

What a shameless POS.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just to close such, the following does clarify how the idea was proposed in 2011;

[ mp-barry-advancing-the-bering-strait-tunnel-project-in-the-united-states-and-canada ]

www.upf.org...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

TTA shows these two with matching "BORING" in caps - oddly back to back.

My sense is, this references Joe's "speech" the other night more then the twit. I'm guessing the threshold of Joe haters is coming near. He's so bad that no one is even listening, which helps, but indifference does not equate to "want it gone now" or more importantly "ready for it to be gone."

My sense is the threshold must be at or, near as makes no difference, before Maricopa is revealed.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Could it be a reference to Elon Musk's Boring company?

Also to save space, Jesus likely spoke Aramaic.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Jesus most likely spoke Latin and Greek, but maybe Hebrew as well but only because he was a Rabbinic Priest after all.

I think Jesus would have spoken Aramaic. It is now a sort of "lost" language, but from what I understand it will have been similar to Hebrew in the sense that often times the words would have had multiple different meanings depending on the context in which it's used, the characters would have been "special" as are the Hebrew characters. I believe these languages may also be visual based in the sense that when viewing the words they may also be able to form images that can be deciphered as well.

Weird thing about language is that it's always striving to be simpler than it was before. In ancient times the languages were very complex.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Former Netflix Executive Found Guilty of Fraud, Bribery

A former Netflix executive was convicted of bribery, fraud and money laundering in connection to kickbacks he received from technology companies that partnered with the streaming company.

Kail, 52, was vice president of internet technology at Netflix from 2011 until 2014, where he managed contracts with small outside vendors for IT-related services. The evidence presented at trial showed that Kail accepted personal bribes from nine different technology companies for in exchange for arranging contracts between the parties.

Not 1, 2 or 3 but NINE!

“Not only did Mr. Kail deprive Netflix of its money and resources by abusing his position as VP of IT Operations, he created a pay-to-play environment whereby he stole the opportunity to work with an industry pioneer from honest, hardworking, Silicon Valley companies,” said FBI Agent Craig Fair in a statement after the trial.

Just a little contradictory with an odor of Hillary & 🤡.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Utah better handle it’s business when he’s up.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join