It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Would be useful to have a link/doc that I can archive on it please, steaming!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Interesting, Rudy has had contempt for the FBI minions for a while, but his account of what happened lacked outrage. In fact, he kept saying it was cordial on both sides. Key point: Rudy said they TRUSTED HIM on what was what.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
2 New Scavino videos indicate BLACKOUT, STORM and BRIDGE!:

First is 48 secs - Q48 = Calm Before the Storm:
Video shows black screen with this underneath
"Did someone say —
Rally"

= BLACKOUT

Second is 48 secs - Q48 = Calm Before the Storm:
Listen to the music... it stops after what musicians call "The BRIDGE" (rythm changes)

edit on 30-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bear in mind they were probably New York FBI - who he must have worked closely with bringing down the Mafia families?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Mayday is upon us. May this be the greatest day during our time here on Earth? Possibly. We have a lot of vibrations that need to be higher, including my own.

youtu.be...

I'm on mobile, but this is a great discussion on vibration and external world is a reflection of your internal world. Everything has a vibration. Positive and Negative thoughts create the reality we experience. A lot of what COM has talked at length and more eloquent. There is just too much oddities occuring that are way off base for this to be normal for even this new normal Bidan bewildering blinking and the brain.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

President Trump last year, on Ghislaine Maxwell: "I wish her good luck" (or something like that).

edit on 4/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for sharing some amazing connections. Like I said before, you're going to be in huge demand when everything is executed according to "The Plan".

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What's not to love? The real life chaos. The DEATHS. The insanity.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It doesnt matter if its a ridiculous hoax.

this ridiculous hoax has launched , several congressional investigations and condemnations, hundreds of msm articles, millions of followers, countless tshirt sales, a gorillion memes and a cultural shift bringing wild fringe conspiracy theories into the mainstream.

whats not to love?

edit on 30-4-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So Newsmax has issued the first of several upcoming admissions of outright lying about Dominion, apologizing for their broadcast of the big lie. Ya'll see it?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Too tired to do anything more than post this, but it is of interest:

mobile.twitter.com...

“The disappearance of all aircraft for 4 minutes from
@flightradar24 playback at 23:59 UTC, April 29, 2021”

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So Newsmax has issued the first of several upcoming admissions of outright lying about Dominion, apologizing for their broadcast of the big lie. Ya'll see it?

Got the link?

I suspect it is hard for people to understand watermarks were used and the fake ballots will not have the watermarks we see being reported since October of last year. Some of us are actually paying full attention to the facts that matter.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is getting weird.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Got the link?

I suspect it is hard for people to understand watermarks were used and the fake ballots will not have the watermarks we see being reported since October of last year. Some of us are actually paying full attention to the facts that matter.

MayRenee is just grasping at straws. She mistakenly thinks NewsMax generates news events out of thin air (aka "lies"), like the NYTimes, Wash Post, CNN, etc..

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I think he's the same Pentagon Whistle Blower who is excited about the big UFO report that will be published by our government in June 2021. (Next month)

ATS thread on subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Got the link?

I bet the cartons of ballots already filled in for Joe Biden, that were picked up in New York and driven down to Pennsylvania, were NOT legal/official ballots.
edit on 5/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
MayRenee is just grasping at straws. She mistakenly thinks NewsMax generates news events out of thin air (aka "lies"), like the NYTimes, Wash Post, CNN, etc..

Here is the retraction straight from newsmax:
Statement About Dr. Eric Coomer, Director of Product Strategy and Security at Dominion Voting Systems

There are several facts that our viewers should be aware of. Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so. Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of “Antifa,” nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.

On behalf of Newsmax, we would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Don't act like that is a big revelation lol
Those with eyes open know ...

Newsmax is just another MSM Judas goat

Owner of Newsmax Christopher Ruddy

He is a member of the International Council, chaired by Henry Kissinger, at the CSIS, a bipartisan Washington, D.C., think tank focused on national security and foreign affairs.[13] Ruddy also served as a representative on the U.S. delegation headed by Senators Joseph Lieberman and Lindsey Graham to the NATO 44th Munich Security Conference.[14]

From 2009 to 2013, Ruddy served on the board of directors of the American Swiss Foundation, a nonprofit organization that fosters relations between the two countries. In 2015 he was elected to the board of directors of the Zweig Fund and the Zweig Total Return Funds, two New York Stock Exchange-traded closed-end funds managed by Virtus.[15]

Non Wiki
Ruddy Kissenger

Just another head of the Beast

Changes Nothing

edit on 512021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

April 30, 1945; In Berlin, the Führer opts for the single-shot-shutdown vice being captured by Soviet troops.

Also Walpurgisnacht falls between 30 April and 1 May.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't be May Day without another ccpovid election result
Joseph Stalin is set to win election in India: Politician named after murderous Russian dictator is projected to win state election in India

For those missing the coincidence lol

News unlocks the MAP ?
Perhaps

edit on 512021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Enjoying your link on vibrations Boomgiggle... makes a lot of sense to me!

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join