It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MayRenee
So Newsmax has issued the first of several upcoming admissions of outright lying about Dominion, apologizing for their broadcast of the big lie. Ya'll see it?

Got the link?

I suspect it is hard for people to understand watermarks were used and the fake ballots will not have the watermarks we see being reported since October of last year. Some of us are actually paying full attention to the facts that matter.

I bet the cartons of ballots already filled in for Joe Biden, that were picked up in New York and driven down to Pennsylvania, were NOT legal/official ballots.

I have a lot of faith and a big bottle full of hopium I haven't needed because of these facts. The truth will set us all free. The shills seem to want to avoid the truth and bring us 'truthy things they believe' with absolutely no hopium left in their bottles.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Enjoying your link on vibrations Boomgiggle... makes a lot of sense to me!

Author Napoleon Hill:
"Think and Grow Rich" my dad had me read as a teenager. I am sure any of us would agree with almost every word of it.

"How to outwit the Devil" I stumbled onto in my later years from a Religious Hindu lady who loved Jesus. I must say it was a "trip" as the older hippie types used to say all the time back in the day. When I read it he basically decides to interview Lucifer/Devil/Satan and proceeds to explain how we succumb to the dark side willingly sometimes. Why we do it, and how to avoid some of the common pitfalls were the jest of the book. Might be well worth the read for Care and a few others who like to think outside the spiritual box looking inwardly.
edit on 1-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Author Napoleon Hill:
"Think and Grow Rich" my dad had me read as a teenager. I am sure any of us would agree with almost every word of it.

"How to outwit the Devil" I stumbled onto in my later years from a Religious Hindu lady who loved Jesus. I must say it was a "trip" as the older hippie types used to say all the time back in the day. When I read it he basically decides to interview Lucifer/Devil/Satan and proceeds to explain how we succumb to the dark side willingly sometimes. Why we do it, and how to avoid some of the common pitfalls were the jest of the book. Might be well worth the read for Care and a few others who like to think outside the spiritual box looking inwardly.

Ah Outwitting the Devil! The book that is so powerful, they refused to publish it for about 80 years! It is truly an excellent read, stoked to see it referenced here! This and Conversations with God, are fantastic discussions between the ego and our higher/lower self!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Random Saturday morning thought,
If it is based off the search function symbol, isn't that a magnifying glass?
A magnifying glass allows you to view things easier/larger/clearer.
Whatever happened with the correlation between trip codes and wiki leaks cross reference?
Mirrors reflect opposite.
Remember when the Trump team appealed to the Galactic Federation?
Wouldn't that be sky event of biblical proportions?
My friend who is blasting this info on FB advised Zuck and Dorsey are both out of picture as why it isn't being censored.
Any info on that?

wtf CERN

edit on 1-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

edit on 1-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Random thoughts are sometimes direction
Re the thought...
It would only take one solar flare to find out ... That's for sure
Maybe it's a race We're in ?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Pause at 1:17. Very Epstein?
I like this one better

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Not sure what else to add in this forum that I haven't added before. Only my own random thoughts now.

I've been hearing "Want for Nothing" a lot. Like Christ said.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to give up all of his wealth". -KJV

Everything on the outside came from within, wanting whats "out there" prevents us from waking up, thus creating more of it. Or, the illusion of it aka Maya. Detaching from it (think frequencies) releases you from its karmic hold.

edit on 1-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Author Napoleon Hill:

Ah Outwitting the Devil! The book that is so powerful, they refused to publish it for about 80 years! It is truly an excellent read, stoked to see it referenced here! This and Conversations with God, are fantastic discussions between the ego and our higher/lower self!

The same lady was reading "Conversations with God" at the time she loaned me the other book. I read some of Conversations with God, it had a similar feel to Outwit the Devil. Powerful reads if anyone would like to understand themselves better.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Pause at 1:17. Very Epstein?
I like this one better

a reply to: MetalThunder

Both great songs but this one hits home better about what we should do. REM, who I really like to listen to, wants us to comply with the Cabal IMO. Poison is about free will, clearly. I am about your free will being my free will too.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Poison gives us

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thousands protesting in Paris today, looks like people are unhappy with Macron.

news.yahoo.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So Newsmax has issued the first of several upcoming admissions of outright lying about Dominion, apologizing for their broadcast of the big lie. Ya'll see it?

šŸ¤Blackmail !!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Controlled Opposition !!šŸ¤Ø

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The first module of a new space station has just entered Earthā€™s orbit

The International Space Station (ISS) is no longer the only habitable satellite orbiting Earth after China successfully launched its own station on Wednesday, April 28.

A Long March-5B rocket carrying the new stationā€™s main Tianhe module launched from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site in Hainan Province at just after 11:20 p.m. ET.

More Water....to watch that is

Tianhe

In Chinese, the name Tianhe literally meansĀ "a river in the sky/heavens",Ā which is also a Chinese name for theĀ Milky Way.Ā 

edit on 512021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Corn?

Dominion isn't needed for the Maricopa issue to blow to pieces. 10k was the presidential difference, they already have 200k in suspect ballots.

Rumor has it the Dominion machines are cloned, now off the the scrapyard.

I have this theory that a bunch of those TDS crapposters are people who are on entitlement programs and fear losing them. They watch only teeeveee, are on countless meds and have no concept of reality. They are too stupid to realize that the Trillions Joe's handlers want to print, and not spend, impact their entitlements by making everything more expensive. They'll get exactly what the don't want, but in a more horrific way.

Carnival At Maricopa
edit on 1-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
FEBRUARY 13, 2016

Donald J Trump Awarded an Honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood in England

Today at the Round Table, Camelot Castle England, Donald Trump was awarded an hereditary, honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood and was made a of Knight of The Round Table. This Historic and noble, very rarely granted honour, "The Excalibur Award" was awarded to Mr Trump along with the Arms and Colours of Camelot Castle for extending tremendous courage and noble intentions towards his country and to the world.

At the announcement Camelot Castle recognised that Mr Trump in forwarding his Campaign for the Presidency of the United States has achieved an extraordinary victory already in that his independent thinking and his expression of such has been a great victory for Free Speech not just in the United States but in the rest of the world too.

At the presentation which was made by John and Irina Mappin who reside at Camelot Castle as their English home, the principal reasons that Donald Trump is now winning the Presidential campaign were beautifully articulated and presented in a new light. They clarified the following key reasons that Donald Trump is gaining ground and support every day with voters in America and supporters in Europe and Russia:

"Donald Trump is UNOWNED"

"By speaking out and saying it as it is and by disavowing political correctness his appeal to voters young and old has surprised many who themselves were blinded by the Washington machine."

"Donald J Trump has cracked the grip that the media and big corporations have had over politics"

John and Irina Mappin of the usually private and historic Mappin family who are the current custodians of Camelot Castle and the Round Table and whom announced the honour today, see what Mr. Trump has done to the political process as pure oxygen to a culture that has become politically stagnant. They continued:

"For Decades Politicians have been in the pay of vested interests and corporate lobbyists."

"Trump does not need their money and so he is in a unique position of being truly independent."

"His special interest is the American people."

"Henceforth Donald J Trump shall be known at Camelot Castle as Sir Donald Trump of Camelot. The Camelot Knighthood and honour is hereditary with the title passing to each of his children and in turn their grandchildren. His wife Melania will be known at Camelot Castle as Lady Melania of Camelot."

"Do please share this wonderful news I am sure you will join us in congratulating the family."

I've never seen nor heard of this. Oddly, there is a contention that once the dust settles we will move to a round table counsel form of governance - like most other civilized places in the galaxy. DJT might be a rep.

Note. The JFK connection to Camelot. As I understand that myth, Jackie was asked what they listened to at the WH, she replied, "Camelot" the original cast recording. I guess it matters not now, as JFK and Camelot are synonymous.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jan 2016

A message to America

edit on 512021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Possible new meaning for AMPERSANDS... think "Alice & Wonderland":

Severe Thunderstorm warning for Washington D.C.
From the linked article:

... If there is an ampersand (&) symbol at the bottom of the warning, it indicates that the warning was issued as a result of a severe weather report.

By not revealing anything of massive importance to the masses in such a way as to force them to accept what what are seeing as truth, the people that hold the information has made themselves "Gate-Keepers" so that only they can reveal what they want to whom they want. In essence they have made the "Short-Cut" the only path that can be trusted, but have since denied anyone from going that route since the Gate-Keeps of this truth refuse anyone from deviating from the path that they control.

If that hacker Alice, has all the information needed to expose these people , and has yet to expose them by force to the world, has that person now become as bad and manipulative as the same people they have information on?
edited

I opined a little while ago, in a post that didnā€™t seem to go over very well, that the process of tolerating all the deceptions to ā€œlet people see for themselvesā€ is becoming counter productive. That people would be angry they hadnā€™t been told the truth sooner.

The response seemed to be that the multiple truths to be revealed are so mind shattering that they canā€™t just be dumped all at once without destructive civil unrest.

That is probably true.

Itā€™s a very delicate situation. I still think it is human nature to resent being led along in the dark, even if it is in oneā€™s best interest. It may not be a rational response, but how often has the public been rational?

Perhaps the shock of revelations, if they come, will distract from that, as people fixate on processing the information.

But I think it is more likely that all we will get is watered down half-truths. We will be led along like children who are only told what they are ready to understand. The reason for that is partially because the truth is awful. But it will also be to hide just how much has been withheld even by the good guys.

And thatā€™s presuming that the good guys win.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
CDC Changes Standards for PCR Test

So they are lowering the standard. Now.

Why would they do this? Well, the answer should be obvious because this is all about the Jab, and lower standards on a garbage test will make the Jab look successful.

They have a history of this. The definition of a "case" of polio was changed midstream to manipulate the statistics, which, the medical mafia has a history of doing on just about everything. Polio obtained herd immunity fast, but Jabs.

Medical Mafia Headlines are coming "Vaccine considered a success, 'better then we ever imagined" as cases see their biggest drop to date." "The medical community is stunned by the effectiveness..."

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join