It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.youtube.com...
2:42

Please note the date of the above 2014, and then consider how his details involve 90 degrees. That route would also meet the ever-deep challenge of 'Mariana Trench'. Too deep for even a Submarine. It does however spell out the eventual pattern on HRC Campaign wear, 2 tall blue vertical towers plus the Horizontal Redline that joined such. Sure clarified how such a means of connection was in the pipeline-so to speak-, at the 2017 election.

The later details - I mentioned such earlier - did /do show official request, planning permission + patents, etc. The Video I so watched was on the youtube Mike Morales Weather line dated 21st February 2019. Google or youtube decided to cut such out and I could not therefore forward such. However, there is a new safer way for such a weather line to continue and have yet to detect such then seek out the pre-mentioned. I believe - dlive/above ground world news is where such is.. When found and hopefully accessed, will then return such for your goodself to view.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Nearly booked a stay there last year, but.....well, covid!
Until watching your vid, I had no idea what the owners are into until I looked at their website!
£129 for 3 nights including breakfast is a steal!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fine, Please note the reply to EndtheMadnessNow, have explained why such a hold-up, but will forward what I previously mentioned once the new address is found, etc.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Look at the direction it took.

Lyrics look familiar.
a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 1-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

edit on 1-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, noted. I opted to leave that out due to much controversy.

May 1, 1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Upper Bavaria, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.

Interesting that this 👆 wiki entry was removed yesterday.

Very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. He amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world's Jewish population during the 17th century. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies.

A century after Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.
1666 Revisited

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Isn't that the rub here. On one hand we are warned about the other side of things wanting a "Nanny State", but at the same time we have the supposedly "White hats" imposing their own style of "Nanny State" by restricting information that we should know about the people who control the Geopolitical scene.

At this point between the two ills that will plague us all, I would say that "Indiscriminate" should be the better choice. If all of the information was dumped on us at one time, then we the people have the singulared ability to decide how much if any of the information we want to expose ourselves too.

Currently what we seem to be having is these "Gate-Keepers" misusing their power of this information, and deciding for themselves if we should see it or not. As I said;
"I'm not saying we have been duped, but rather saying that we shouldn't overlook the possibility that "KU" has been corrupted."

Information is power, and power can corrupt, thus having information that others don't can corrupt the holders of that information by choosing who and when ,if at all, should be released to the general public. SO now, where was that "Short-Cut" that was talked about?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

My regrets, but ...

😂

With all the a**-clownery and absurd crap being passed off as routine these days, Adolf's action on that day was perfectly straightforward!

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As always, so well said Cranky, so what do we do to make things better ? In the last thread, lol, at an optimistic moment I suggested throwing out ideas on how we hold the line, with thoughtful suggestions on the things we can still do, that little by little mean A Lot ! Yeah, Yeah, not sure I even believe anymore, but on May Day, our Mom told us that it was a day to surprise your neighbors by leaving a little flower arrangement at their door. Tara and I had so much fun doing that, ringing the doorbell and leaving a flower for them to find, nothing like the laughs / bonds with our sibs.

LOL, sorry got lost in that corny memory, but it’s been my experience that the little things we do everyday to uplift others, uplifts us too. However, and this is a Biggie, indulging toxic thinking is NOT uplifting anyone except TPTB. Don’t be afraid to stand up for logic, fine tune your skills, tempered with Heart and challenge toxic thinking that seeks to divide us. Love all the great music posted today, I’m gonna bring my wacko neighbor a flower and some meatballs, lololo, he’s an older, gay, disabled man, good hearted, LOL, but sometimes you just gotta say, “ I Love you, but your commie ideas are BS “ That’s how Unity starts.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

I just noticed this, but in the "prison" photo, is that a lap-top screen reflecting in her eyes?

There was an article that said the photo was taken by one of her lawyers. So it could have been done with a laptop. Perhaps even more likely than a phone, which might not be allowed while visiting.

Supposedly she didn't even know she was bruised until she saw her reflection in a pair of nail clippers, because she has no mirror.

Sorry, no link. This was a day or two ago.

My only thought was that it is a curiously small, localized bruise. Not like an impact. More like a hemorrhage.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FEBRUARY 13, 2016

Donald J Trump Awarded an Honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood in England

Today at the Round Table, Camelot Castle England, Donald Trump was awarded an hereditary, honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood and was made a of Knight of The Round Table. This Historic and noble, very rarely granted honour, "The Excalibur Award" was awarded to Mr Trump along with the Arms and Colours of Camelot Castle for extending tremendous courage and noble intentions towards his country and to the world.

At the announcement Camelot Castle recognised that Mr Trump in forwarding his Campaign for the Presidency of the United States has achieved an extraordinary victory already in that his independent thinking and his expression of such has been a great victory for Free Speech not just in the United States but in the rest of the world too.

At the presentation which was made by John and Irina Mappin who reside at Camelot Castle as their English home, the principal reasons that Donald Trump is now winning the Presidential campaign were beautifully articulated and presented in a new light. They clarified the following key reasons that Donald Trump is gaining ground and support every day with voters in America and supporters in Europe and Russia:

"Donald Trump is UNOWNED"

"By speaking out and saying it as it is and by disavowing political correctness his appeal to voters young and old has surprised many who themselves were blinded by the Washington machine."

"Donald J Trump has cracked the grip that the media and big corporations have had over politics"

John and Irina Mappin of the usually private and historic Mappin family who are the current custodians of Camelot Castle and the Round Table and whom announced the honour today, see what Mr. Trump has done to the political process as pure oxygen to a culture that has become politically stagnant. They continued:

"For Decades Politicians have been in the pay of vested interests and corporate lobbyists."

"Trump does not need their money and so he is in a unique position of being truly independent."

"His special interest is the American people."

"Henceforth Donald J Trump shall be known at Camelot Castle as Sir Donald Trump of Camelot. The Camelot Knighthood and honour is hereditary with the title passing to each of his children and in turn their grandchildren. His wife Melania will be known at Camelot Castle as Lady Melania of Camelot."

"Do please share this wonderful news I am sure you will join us in congratulating the family."

I've never seen nor heard of this. Oddly, there is a contention that once the dust settles we will move to a round table counsel form of governance - like most other civilized places in the galaxy. DJT might be a rep.

Note. The JFK connection to Camelot. As I understand that myth, Jackie was asked what they listened to at the WH, she replied, "Camelot" the original cast recording. I guess it matters not now, as JFK and Camelot are synonymous.

May of got memory holed but here's a refresh...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

..And the post beneath.

Gave me a flashback of this one...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Looking at the photo, I wonder if she had something hidden in her nose, or was she injected in her tear duct? The bruising seemed very localized as to not affect her eye which is very weird given how sensitive our eyes are to bruising.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Indeed! No disagreement there.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

May 1, 1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Upper Bavaria, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.

Interesting that this 👆 wiki entry was removed yesterday.

Very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. He amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world's Jewish population during the 17th century. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies.

A century after Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.
1666 Revisited

1666 - mirror 999

Cestui Que Vie Act 1666

An Act for Redresse of Inconveniencies by want of Proofe of the Deceases of Persons beyond the Seas or absenting themselves, upon whose Lives Estates doe depend.

Everyone was declared dead who didn't prove they were alive. Arguably the origins of the STRAWMAN

When London burned, the subrogation of men’s and women’s rights occurred.
The responsible act passed… CQV act 1666 meant all men and women of UK
were declared dead and lost beyond the seas. The state took everybody and
everybody’s property into trust. The state takes control until a living man or
woman comes back and claims their titles by proving they are alive and claims for
damages can be made.

We are still considered as such, until we take the effort to prove we are not dead. Deeper rabbit hole on the Birth Certificate etc. Sadly, while true, the world is full of morons in positions of "authority" making our remedy all but impossible due to 100 years of purposeful mis-eduction.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FEBRUARY 13, 2016

Donald J Trump Awarded an Honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood in England

Today at the Round Table, Camelot Castle England, Donald Trump was awarded an hereditary, honorary Camelot Castle Knighthood and was made a of Knight of The Round Table. This Historic and noble, very rarely granted honour, "The Excalibur Award" was awarded to Mr Trump along with the Arms and Colours of Camelot Castle for extending tremendous courage and noble intentions towards his country and to the world.

At the announcement Camelot Castle recognised that Mr Trump in forwarding his Campaign for the Presidency of the United States has achieved an extraordinary victory already in that his independent thinking and his expression of such has been a great victory for Free Speech not just in the United States but in the rest of the world too.

At the presentation which was made by John and Irina Mappin who reside at Camelot Castle as their English home, the principal reasons that Donald Trump is now winning the Presidential campaign were beautifully articulated and presented in a new light. They clarified the following key reasons that Donald Trump is gaining ground and support every day with voters in America and supporters in Europe and Russia:

"Donald Trump is UNOWNED"

"By speaking out and saying it as it is and by disavowing political correctness his appeal to voters young and old has surprised many who themselves were blinded by the Washington machine."

"Donald J Trump has cracked the grip that the media and big corporations have had over politics"

John and Irina Mappin of the usually private and historic Mappin family who are the current custodians of Camelot Castle and the Round Table and whom announced the honour today, see what Mr. Trump has done to the political process as pure oxygen to a culture that has become politically stagnant. They continued:

"For Decades Politicians have been in the pay of vested interests and corporate lobbyists."

"Trump does not need their money and so he is in a unique position of being truly independent."

"His special interest is the American people."

"Henceforth Donald J Trump shall be known at Camelot Castle as Sir Donald Trump of Camelot. The Camelot Knighthood and honour is hereditary with the title passing to each of his children and in turn their grandchildren. His wife Melania will be known at Camelot Castle as Lady Melania of Camelot."

"Do please share this wonderful news I am sure you will join us in congratulating the family."

I've never seen nor heard of this. Oddly, there is a contention that once the dust settles we will move to a round table counsel form of governance - like most other civilized places in the galaxy. DJT might be a rep.

Note. The JFK connection to Camelot. As I understand that myth, Jackie was asked what they listened to at the WH, she replied, "Camelot" the original cast recording. I guess it matters not now, as JFK and Camelot are synonymous.

May of got memory holed but here's a refresh...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

..And the post beneath.

Gave me a flashback of this one...

I don't remember that, or saying the exact same thing before. Thanks for that, you'll have to pay my mental health bills for triggering dementia concerns.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yes, that is it and the right time frame. Thanks for the reference.

I was thinking east coast but see it is to the west coast of US. Such ambitious megalomaniac goals, it wouldn't surprise me if China has/had plans to tunnel beneath one of the Great Lakes to siphon off fresh water. Sure gives a whole new perception to tunnel trafficking, but on a global scale.

I tossed a few quarters over the Mariana Trench back in the 90s.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
From my earlier post:
Spirit: ''It's coming. It's unstoppable''.
Me: ''What is this 'it' that is coming?''
Spirit: ''He''.

The month of May. Month 5.

Hebrew letter 'He' is 5th letter and also has a value of 5. He = 5/5.
Hebrew letter 'He' looks like number 17.

So therefore, 5/5 would look like 17/17 . ..

17/17 = The Tetragrammaton = YHWH.

He = 5/5 = 17/17 = YHWH = GOD.

5/5 is also May 5th. Next week.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Currently what we seem to be having is these "Gate-Keepers" misusing their power of this information, and deciding for themselves if we should see it or not. As I said;
"I'm not saying we have been duped, but rather saying that we shouldn't overlook the possibility that "KU" has been corrupted."
edited

Corrupted…

Neutralized…

Failed...

Not the kind of positive psy op that we thought…

By any objective measure, the bad guys are encroaching everywhere. There may be cracks in their efforts, but nothing seems to ever actually stop them.

I think it is clear that the overall narrative of these threads cannot be accurate in its entirety.

Just as one example, if the vaccines are dangerous, millions of people are being allowed to become damaged around the world, including children.

The only bright spots I see are the absurdity of the Biden administration and the Arizona election audit.

The Biden administration is almost too stupid to be real. But if it does stand, acceptance of that stupidity is terrifying.

The audit could lead somewhere. But we have seen a lot of things that could have led somewhere. And they didn’t. The arguments about why they haven’t are becoming more and more circular.

Trust the plan

We have to be shown

It’s all a mirror

It’s too shocking

It’s just a movie

It’s in the sealed indictments

It’s happening behind the scenes

They’re just actors

It’s a war. There will be casualties.

It’s too complex for us to understand.

It’s beginning to remind me of the phrase, “God works in mysterious ways,” used as a blanket way to explain (not explain) anything where an actual explanation cannot be found.

I’m drawn back to the idea of “plausibility.” Which is more plausible right now-- that things are going badly, or that things are going well, but we just can’t tell?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
From my earlier post:
Spirit: ''It's coming. It's unstoppable''.
Me: ''What is this 'it' that is coming?''
Spirit: ''He''.

The month of May. Month 5.

Hebrew letter 'He' is 5th letter and also has a value of 5. He = 5/5.
Hebrew letter 'He' looks like number 17.

So therefore, 5/5 would look like 17/17 . ..

17/17 = The Tetragrammaton = YHWH.

He = 5/5 = 17/17 = YHWH = GOD.

5/5 is also May 5th. Next week.

3.14... DD

IIRC (and EMN will correct me if I am not) one of your posts of this sort featured 3.14 and we've seen 3.15 featured very often as well.

What is interesting about the quote is it could fit easily into the DJT revealing of the machine. "Here world, look."

FWIW, there was something called the Chronicle Project, I think I posted it here but they changed names, who felt the hebrew letters were incorrectly interpreted, their "version" produced a very different, but more kind, version of the first chapter of the bible. Don't know what happened to it.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, I believe you're a long way from any dementia concerns. Like you, I, and others have said many times, there is so much data in these threads nobody has instant recall of it all. I like to think we all complement each other in various ways on raising subjects of interest out of the vast, deep memory hole. We all know much is connected in the strange mysterious global web that I think parallels inter-dimensions.

Sad when you gotta go to SkyNews Australia to get a clear unvarnished view of PINO.
The 'leader of the free world' is 'cognitively delinquent'

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That got me thinking a bit:
"What if we were to use the Mantong language in conjunction with the Hebrew alphabet? I'm going to play with this idea and see if anything comes of it."

If words have meanings, then shouldn't we understand what those meanings are? "KU" did say that symbolism would be their downfall, and letters are the most powerful of all symbols, so it's worth a try.

***EDITED IN PART BELOW***

SO I just tried the word Mystery in Hebrew and then converted it into Mantong. I maybe off a bit on the translation of Hebrew so don't take this as proof. It's more of an interesting oddity.

Mystery translates into:
Vital generates detrimental orifice Integration Sun Man. Seems a little like a definition to the old mystery schools of the ancient world huh.
edit on 1-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join