It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or..

They're reptillians that can't do "Human" very well. 🤣

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I had an interesting dream last night. A fake sun had been placed in front of the real sun while all the energy was leeched from the real sun. That’s silly right? How would you do it without anyone noticing? A solar eclipse with the conveniently sized moon? That’s still silly, wouldn’t the earth get hotter? Not necessarily, if the size of the new sun was reduced proportional to the real one. Well wouldn’t there be a difference? Yes, yes there would. The new sun would shine whiter than the original sun. But wouldn’t there be some other anomalies from the original sun? You mean…like the sky anomalies people have been seeing with sun direction?

Just a thought for today.

Diffused light - it's a thing.

More happenings...

Scree cap from POF's reply to Cal,

edit on 2-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cohen raid by FBI? = Apr 9, 2018
Rudy raid by FBI = Apr 28, 2021

DELTA = 1115 DAYS

POST 1115
Apr 9, 2018 = Read Carefully. (Cohen)
Fire at Trump Tower Kills One, Police Say

More possible connections with Rudy raid by FBI:
Four Connected Stories Last Week Indicate Rudy Giuliani Was Likely One of The 2019 Victims of FBI FISA Abuse, and Mary McCord is Needed as Insurance
edit on 2-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Best one yet!!!

twitter.com...

To our friends in Florida...this snake trying for a comeback?

twitter.com...

DeSantis has to be the most popular Governor in the country and this old white washed up guy caught in Judas Romnuts optics thinks he stands a chance? Only Dominion could get him to win.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I updated just before you posted your comment.

Sound Garden "Black hole sun" video has got everything including the kitchen sink.
Distorted masked freaks, creepy Hollyweird types, reptile tongues, the Illusion being sucked into a black hole in the sky..

edit on 2-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
BLM-Antifa Rioters Target Upscale Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky, At Least One Protester Is Armed! – Restaurant Patron Pulls a Pistol!

This is staggering to me. STAGGERING!!!!

This guy pulls a gun - fine, but the overweight, nearsighted, SJW does not RUN, because she is viewing her ENTIRE REALITY though the phone - her entire reality.

Her fear/flight response has been totally canceled out by the phone. She isn't fearless, she is in the wrong reality.

Consider that. Seriously think about this. A woman who would not be able to defend herself from a fight with a water hose, is staring down the barrel of a gun and without concern. She is IN THE LINE OF FIRE... FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where we are. The phone is the worst thing to happen to humanity in terms of consciousness, it should be obvious to anyone without a phone. I saw this coming right from day one, never said anything otherwise to anyone who would or would not listen. I see what it has done to young folks - hell on earth for them, hell.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cimmerius

Fine, but can you explain all of those things?

I can not.

I try to be objective. It’s difficult because I never thought too much about these topics before exposure here. My knowledge base is limited. That makes it hard to determine what is most plausible.

It’s hard to believe that our intelligence agencies, military, and political leaders have stood idly by and watched the events of the last few years without sounding the alarm and taking action. But that seems to have happened. I don’t know how competent or corrupted these groups are. It’s either grossly negligent, maleficence, or an intentional plan of some sort.

Evidence for a plan is somewhat limited, aside from the whole Q thing. Evidence of success is also limited. Far fringe speculations, some of which may be deliberate dis info, don’t help.

On the other hand, evidence for an organized, long-term, NWO plan to take over and create a one-world government is quite robust, as is evidence the Chinese Communists have been working diligently for years to undermine the US. These threads have done a great job of outlining that. It’s not out of the question that these groups could be succeeding in their plans while our government and military fiddle with distracting concerns.

I want badly to understand it all, but there is a certain cognitive dissonance between what I see verifiably happening and what we hope the good guys are doing. Ambiguity is frustrating. The negative things are obvious. The positive things that may be happening are hidden so far.

And so I find my mood and viewpoint shifting from day to day.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wait until those $22 Billion M$FT/DoD VR goggles make it into the civilian pop. Ready Player One world.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Cranky, no kidding. The moment I see someone pull iron, I will go into duck and cover mode. That wasn't a scene in a Hollywood production.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

We may be watching something play out that has already played out. KU mentioned the Matrix in comms.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

There are three ways to view this Clip.

1. Cool.
2. I wonder what causes that?
3. OMFG, this is so deep I can't find my way home.

We've covered this topic endlessly in different forms - Cymatics being one visualization of how energy translates to matter. My phone rant is legend, as those frequencies are used to CONTROL the electrical field in the human soul/body and the information on the phone is the byproduct - it exists for control first.

The endless EMF/ULF bombardment IS the system of control - MATRIX. Frequencies alter matter. Each and everyone of us is an electrical system so complex, so delicate, so magnificent as to be seen by most as divine.

Yet, we bombard this system with vibrations we know nothing about and say "it's fine, I get to watch netflix in the car." I watch the phone unquestionably alter behavior, yet folks just shrug and say "conspiracy theory dude, if it wasn't safe they wouldn't allow us to have them."

Bonus. Anyone hear familiar frequencies found in hip-hop/rap etc. music? Imagine while listening that glass is our subtle energy system. Imagine if one turned up the cellphone/wifi/sats-signals etc. to that level of volume and imagine what it would feel like on the subtle body energy field. Then imagine why they keep it low instead of high.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Post sent

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Frequency mismanagement is one way of describing today's technology. There is one particular Australian Man - has made several videos - who laid claim to using frequencies to control weather. He is said to have widened a certain river - in Australia- and the overflow of such helped put out forest fires. He was invited to south California where they were suffering a Drought. This guy did create an apparent wind change that ended the drought by excess rain. It was explained how he used multiple ways of doing such, yet was recently shown to be using a radar scheme. Apparently, one Man crossed the outgoing radar beam, received abdominal injuries, and eventually passed away.

Frequencies that return a worthy profit will continue to so whilst users will somehow be overlooked. Keep a personal eye on such for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Guv wHitler...

The Bee has really been pushing it lately...

twitter.com...

Analyzing the Arizona Election Audit

Parov Stelar - State of the Union ft. Anduze (Official Video)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Part 2
[ “OWNING THE WEATHER”

After the Cold War, the US military sought to dominate the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum, which carries the information necessary for warfighting (e.g., encrypted messages) and the US-led global economy (e.g., WiFi).

But because EM waves pass through clouds and are affected by weather, the military’s EM operations cannot be separated from weather modification. ]

crazzfiles.com...

Cheers

edit on 2-5-2021 by steaming because: To correct input

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have been told by my contact that the Rally schedule will be released in the next few days. The rallys which is a marker are tied to the final tabulations in AZ. Once that is done the rallys will start in states the fraud happened. I'm hearing 5 17 2021

Twitter

Rallys will signal the marker. The marker will be the start of the unwinding. 2021 will be a great marker in time for humanity and the Republic!

Twitter

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Shane Browning = worth a read

POST 4790

edit on 2-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pentagon whistleblower warns of UFO intelligence failure on ‘level of 9/11’

A former Pentagon investigator who claims to have run a hush-hush UFO program has warned that an upcoming blockbuster report about “unidentified aerial phenomena” could reveal a failure by US intelligence agencies on par with 9/11.

NY Post

Tucker Carlson Thinks Intelligence Agencies Should Worry More About Aliens 

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Tucker called the issue a "story we should have spent a lot more time on, because this could be the most consequential thing to happen to this country, this world, maybe ever," before cutting to a clip Luis Elizondo, the former head of a Pentagon division focused on aliens called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

MS N

UFO Fragments Are Likely In Lockheed Martin’s Possession, Says Ex-Sen. Harry Reid

Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid, once a major leader in the Democratic party before his retirement, has claimed that defense contractor Lockheed Martin may have had fragments of a crashed UFO in its possession.

Deadline

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Chuck with some Qcoms.

Whip is reporting Actor Joe has been summoned congress - no sauce.

Grassley is in line for President after Joe, Kam, Nancy...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Were COVID-19 Vaccines Made To “Self-Spread” To Non-Vaccinated People?

Documents from Pfizer, Johns Hopkins and others discuss the potential for COVID-19 vaccines to “self-spread” to non-vaccinated individuals coming in contact with a recently vaccinated person.

Under the section, “Self-Spreading Vaccines,” the Johns Hopkins document states, “Selfspreading vaccines are genetically engineered to move through populations like communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in a target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus, resulting in rapid, widespread immunity.”

“Australian researchers described a virally spread immunocontraception, which hijacked the immune systems of infected animals—in this case a non-native mouse species in Australia—and prevented them from fertilizing offspring,” the article explains.

Next, the article presents possible nefarious uses for self-spreading vaccines, for example, “You could engineer triggers into a virus that cause immune system failures in infected people or animals, a bit like HIV does naturally. Or you could create triggers in a virus that cause a harmful autoimmune response, where the body starts attacking its own healthy cells and tissues.”

Now, tens of thousands of women around the globe are reporting abnormal menstrual cycles, miscarriages and other health issues after being near recently vaccinated individuals

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon recently said he thinks vaccines “will be used for mass depopulation.”

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation,” he said.

source

We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves

Self-disseminating vaccines could be a revolutionary technology for reducing the threat of human infectious diseases that jump to us from wild animals. In addition to making wildlife vaccination feasible and cost-effective, this technology reduces the motivation to cull or exterminate ecologically important disease reservoir species, such as bats.

source

World Doctors Warning: Stay Away From The Vaxxed
source
edit on 2-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join