It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Wet Carpet Mittens gets booed, has the nerve to say he wasn't a fan of DJT character.

CLIP

What a shameless POS.

At least Mitt Romney speaks honestly. Mike Pence says he always supported President Trump (he didn't).

www.politico.com...

Pence did.

Until Trump turned to lunacy.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'd like to watch that but can't find any links to where it is available other than the trailer on YouTubby.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Covid: the EU is getting serious about this sh**

The European Commission on Sunday called on EU member states to regularly monitor sewage systems for fresh outbreaks of the coronavirus.

"It is crucial that EU countries set up effective wastewater monitoring systems as soon as possible and ensure the relevant data are immediately made available to health authorities," Environment Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevicius told the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag.

www.dw.com...

Cheers
edit on 2-5-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Jeff Bezos’ Rocket Company Challenges NASA Over SpaceX Moon Lander Deal

Elon Musk Tweet

POST 1290 /
- both Tweet / Post 1290 = April 27
- We are too smug.
- Autists need Red Bull (slogan = gives you wings)

edit on 2-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Or to check out how much of the 'man made' covid in jabs are being leached into our water systems. We already know this is a problem with contraceptive pills apparently.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: crankyoldman

YMCA in a chopper. BTW, there is no way in HEdoublehockeysticks that is the "first ever" "all gay" Navy crew.

Maybe not in the Navy. 6 months at sea those guys can go a little bonkers. I am sure there would have been on those 2 man Viet nam choppers but i don't know of one.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All good questions. I am sure the tunnels would be a drop in the bucket. Plus the Earth likes to recycle the water. It will exit a volcano. I would think they can seal off parts of the system at anytime if there was one built as we suspect.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Who's good at math? If all those tunnels were completed, and a massive breach under the ocean happened, then how much water would flood the tunnels?

Would the sea level drop?

Would the water flooding into the tunnels erode the tunnels even more causing massive Earth movements?

Would the tunnel collapsing under the sea cause land displacement tsunamis?

If we are to entertain the global tunnel infrastructures, then we should ask ourselves these questions.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
But he lied a lot about it until he got elected.

Wet Carpet Mittens gets booed, has the nerve to say he wasn't a fan of DJT character.

CLIP

What a shameless POS.

At least Mitt Romney speaks honestly. Mike Pence says he always supported President Trump (he didn't).

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All these evil-possessed authorities and MSM, intentionally never mention how NON-deadly Covid-19 is, when issuing warnings and new initiatives surrounding the virus.

Thankfully the majority of people are waking up to see the scams. They just need to be educated as to "Why".

edit on 5/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

CLIP

What a shameless POS.

www.politico.com...

I'm speaking of this past weekend only. Both men spoke. Romney was honest is stating his dislike of President Trump. Pence was dishonest in stating that he always supported President Trump.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Smooth face, weird neck stuff again with the insufferable facial movements.

edited

I think Botox may be the mark of the beast.

Or at least the mark of narcissistic self-absorption.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Each of the tunnels does have inbuilt systems to Guard against or when Floods do happen.

-JX-Nippon-subsea-tunnel-collapse

www.tunneltalk.com...

japans-underground-flood-control-tunnel

telanganatoday.com...

It is also possible for such crisscross tunnels to Trap Turtles. Not today, for such is taken into account and built to avoid such.

how-prevent-flash-flooding-city-tunnels
www.globalconstructionreview.com...

Multiple pumps are on standby 24/7 and have the capacity to return water back to where it came from.

Before I get kicked out for referring to ruddy Tunnels, Have just been watching a Few News chats that one by one explains how Many official supporters of Pres. D.J.Trump are now being visited and treated as wrongdoers.

Sounds like a New World eh ??

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

One possible hitch was the Going Solo Stigma.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I had an interesting dream last night. A fake sun had been placed in front of the real sun while all the energy was leeched from the real sun. That’s silly right? How would you do it without anyone noticing? A solar eclipse with the conveniently sized moon? That’s still silly, wouldn’t the earth get hotter? Not necessarily, if the size of the new sun was reduced proportional to the real one. Well wouldn’t there be a difference? Yes, yes there would. The new sun would shine whiter than the original sun. But wouldn’t there be some other anomalies from the original sun? You mean…like the sky anomalies people have been seeing with sun direction?

Just a thought for today.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Relax and consider the size of the Sun. One particular part of the universe that is and will remain as safe as it ever was.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Those buggers are in the sewer systems too.

Shifty Reptillian eyes video

t.me...

Nikola Tesla ~"Energy, frequency & vibration."
Those aren't 3 seperate entities. They're one.

Think of using vibrational acoustics to not only carve ancient magalithic stone, but to levitate & move them.
The Trumpets that caused the Walls of Jericho to fall. What REALLY did that? Resonance.

Since every atom vibrates via gyromagnetic precession, which is reducable to frequency at its core, couldn't you then control the states of matter?

Transmutation of matter to a plasma state seems to the the future of healing for our cells to obsorb energy from "higher dimensions".
It was done in our Ancient past.

"When the bass drops!"

More here.
t.me...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Because some of us need it more than others.

Before sleep Seek Wisdom Before you dream Seek Truth Before you wake Seek honestly Before you talk Know Faith...... We are all but Beautiful waking Spirits called Love.... Be kind. Be Peaceful. Be the hope, Your Love is needed in the World.. You are important! _GOoD night

SR

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

CLIP

What a shameless POS.

www.politico.com...

I'm speaking of this past weekend only. Both men spoke. Romney was honest is stating his dislike of President Trump. Pence was dishonest in stating that he always supported President Trump.

Baron Trump The last President Written late 1800s (U.S archives) A small boy time travels through the underground. A man named the Don takes care of him. The Don becomes POTUS . Lives at Fifth avenue castle in the book (Trump towers today) man named Pence back stabs Don

SR

edit on 2-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Interesting dream Caled. I've had a few myself. JFK Sr. Was in a dream I had about 1.5 mths ago, or so. Good dream.

The points you make about the sun shining whiter are things to consider. Your post reminds me of that vid black hole sun. I made a thread on it due to people noticing this effect.

Note the skull on Chris Cornells shirt. Note the name "Sound Garden" frequency (garden of eden) perfection/imperfection..

edit on 2-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Smooth face, weird neck stuff again with the insufferable facial movements.

edited

I think Botox may be the mark of the beast.

Or at least the mark of narcissistic self-absorption.

I think so many famous people that have had the Botox done look like freaks afterwards.

Yet more famous people do it every day.
They must have a terrible self image.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join