It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey thanks. At 15:47 you can see this shadowy form. I think it is just the Camera operator with a black cloth over them. Well that's at least what I think. I'm sure some will claim that it is the Woman in Black, and that's ok with me, but I really do think it's just a camera operator.

Yeah, looks like a camera to me too. I'm more curious about the dude that looks like he is sitting criss cross applesauce in the aisle. LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Seems to be a big Cashing In going on

Zuckerbe rg, Dorsey And 18 Other Billionaires Lead Massive Stock Sales

It’s been an incredible run for U.S. stocks over the past six months. The S&P 500 has surged 28% in that time, setting new record highs every month, with investors optimistic about the return to normalcy as more Americans get the Covid-19 vaccine. Such exuberance helped billionaires’ worldwide wealth grow by an astonishing $5 trillion since the early days of the pandemic in March 2020. ....

Must need the Funds for boots on the ground ....

Big Tech Tycoons Sent Money in Millions to BLM 'Holy Cow' Patrisse Cullors - Report

Controversial Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, whose expensive real estate acquisitions in predominantly White neighborhoods had besmirched her reputation, is under increased scrutiny following reports that Big Tech tycoons had generously contributed to various entities related to her.

The New York Post said in an exclusive report that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz and wife of Netflix's billionaire CEO gave millions to the political action committee controlled by Cullors as well as charities associated with her....

African-American journalist Jason Whitlock stated that Twitter was protecting the BLM movement and censoring anyone who questions their agenda and finances. ''BLM is one of Big Tech's sacred cows ... I've been harping on the fraudulence and the financial grift of BLM for years. I think Twitter has been looking for an excuse to de-platform me,'' he said.

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The sun this morning:

You can see from the shadow on the picture that the sun is rising on the left outside.

This is the wall opposite the sunrise, similar to what I saw in my football game picture:

edit on 4/30/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Something's up on the US debt clock org:

In under 7 hours:

a) US Money Base has jumped from 5.5 Trillion to $6 Trillion =

$450 billion in 7 hours???

b) Dollar to Silver ratio dropped from $5,215 per ounce to $4,812:

$403 per ounce

c) Dollar to Gold ratio dropped from $37,800 per ounce to to $34,248:

$3,552 per ounce

Is this associated with Big tech millionnaire's stock sell-offs MT?

How on earth do you increase money supply by 1/2 a trillion, or 8%, in 7 hours?????

edit on 30-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

How on earth do you increase money supply by 1/2 a trillion, or 8%, in 7 hours?????

Diddle the numbers? Maybe the whole data set was pencil whipped from the start.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That does seem the obvious conclusion pteridine... however, is it too much of a coincidence that the effect is to bring down the value of Gold and Silver at a time that:

a) A new Gold and Silver backed currency is expected through GESARA,

b) The people are buying up Silver to force liquidity issues on the market for Deep State?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

That does seem the obvious conclusion pteridine... however, is it too much of a coincidence that the effect is to bring down the value of Gold and Silver at a time that:

a) A new Gold and Silver backed currency is expected through GESARA,

b) The people are buying up Silver to force liquidity issues on the market for Deep State?

What would be the purpose of the value of gold and silver to appear to drop? Would it slow buyers of the metals from driving up prices or induce profit taking sales of such by owners for the same end?
We are hearing "buy and hold" from various folks which is the plan I am following. At $400/oz silver is about 12x real price now ($30-35/oz) and will likely go higher as more paper money is printed for the various giveaway programs promoted by Joe.
I am ignorant of the fine points of this and am completely confused by digital currency and can't explain why it is valuable. It seems like another version of paper with no intrinsic value. Hard metal is real and PSLV seems to be the next best thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.reuters.com...

The above is 9 years old. You will be literally shocked to read the recent updates. Talk about higher than hish.

PS Have you seen the largest Gold coin ever made by the Mint yet?? Sold, but back in stock May 4

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ref;

ElectricUniverse

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Diddle the numbers? Maybe the whole data set was pencil whipped from the start.

Same thing was done with Covid-19 deaths, and Vote Totals at state levels. Computers make real-time data manipulation across interconnected systems, very easy.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Two weeks later, I got the LabCorp Covid-19 antibody test. Sure enough, I had Covid-19 and recovered quickly thanks to the Lysol. Antibodies present = no vaccine for me.

My wife had it at the same time, and wouldn't inhale any Covid killer. She went to the doctor, where they hooked her up to medication that produced antibodies. Same therapy Trump got, and made it free to all. (Called "BAM" therapy. Biden Admin cancelled it last week.)

She recovered too, but not as quickly as I did. About 5 days for her.

After I contracted Covid-19, I sprayed Lysol over my head and inhaled the mist as it fell...3 to 4 times a day. In 48 hours, I was back to normal again. I recalled Dr. Deborah Birx explaining how quickly disinfectants kill the Covid-19 virus. Sure does!

Two weeks later, I got the LabCorp Covid-19 antibody test. Sure enough, I had Covid-19 and recovered quickly thanks to the Lysol. Antibodies present = no vaccine for me.

My wife had it at the same time, and wouldn't inhale any Covid killer. She went to the doctor, where they hooked her up to medication that produced antibodies. Same therapy Trump got, and made it free to all. (Called "BAM" therapy. Biden Admin cancelled it last week.)

edit on 4/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

IDK, doesn’t seem totally crazy to me May, it’s not like we don’t breath in Lysol just by spraying it, lol, I personally don’t spray any of that stuff in our home, but that’s not the point here. CWM is a pretty smart guy, he didn’t drink it and why in theory couldn’t inhaling a disinfectant, mildly, kill Covid in your nose, mouth, throat ?

People willing to take an experimental jab, being pushed by psychopaths seems MUCH crazier to me !

edit on 30-4-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

IDK, doesn’t seem totally crazy to me May, it’s not like we don’t breath in Lysol just by spraying it, lol, I personally don’t spray any of that stuff in our home, but that’s not the point here. CWM is a pretty smart guy, he didn’t drink it and why in theory couldn’t inhaling a disinfectant, mildly, kill Covid in your nose, mouth, throat ?

People willing to take an experimental jab, being pushed by psychopaths seems MUCH crazier to me !

The same people laughing probably have a jug of Hand Sanitizer they soak in lol

Note the Below is PRE China Virus

Hand Sanitizers May Cause Hormonal Disruptions That May Affect All Ages - Even Children and Infants! - 2018

Other health problems previously linked to hand sanitizer include immune dysfunction, cancer, and endocrine disruption. Aside from this, studies had also shown that it creates a bacterial imbalance on the skin and contributes to the evolution of antibiotic-resistant bacteria – increasing users’ risk of infection.

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Stop! I can't take any more, my sides hurt.
Jesus H Christ folks don't believe me when I say people like you exist, can't wait to show this one at our next gathering, they're gonna die laughing.

originally posted by: carewemust

Lmao! Omg you just gave me the best chuckle I have had in years. And you are for real, I believe you really did this! I come to this thread for the insanity and humor, you guys do not disappoint! God I'm gonna split in two laughing!

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Ty
Glad I found those studies for natural remedies.
Israel's had a few, showing a certain semi legal plant to be effective. Luckily I use that same plant for other medicinal purposes.
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

After I contracted Covid-19, I sprayed Lysol over my head and inhaled the mist as it fell...3 to 4 times a day. In 48 hours, I was back to normal again. I recalled Dr. Deborah Birx explaining how quickly disinfectants kill the Covid-19 virus. Sure does!

While you're passing around interesting tidbits to fill time, be sure to show this one.

Joe Biden decided to facilitate the murder of (mostly) Blacks in this country, by cancelling the LeGend Urban Violent Crime Reduction program.

Did so immediately after taking the oath of office: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Racist? You bet. The WORST KIND.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm surprised Supreme Court justices didn't show up last night. They Love Joe so much, they wouldn't even consider looking at proof he didn't win legitimately.

Wasn't Roberts in the front row? But he wasn't at DJT's. I didn't watch, but the image I posted earlier it seems he was on the isle seat? Says a lot. He needs a perp walk.

Now that I look at the still image, it does look like Justice Roberts was there...the only Justice in attendance.

He does indeed deserve to be arrested, if what Lin Wood alleges is true. Why do you think Lin is withholding the evidence he has against Roberts?

I bet it all on the daily double and the answer is "for the trial" for the win Alex.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Like is says on the can, Lysol is one of the few disinfectants certified to kill Covid-19. Since Covid-19 kills via the lungs, it's smart to kill it, before it can kill you. A no-brainer, IMO.

Birx-Fauci-Trump discussed this, and Trump made it public, thank goodness.

time.com...

edit on 4/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

AZ Election Testimony - Nov 30, 2020
Rudy calls Retired Army Col Phil Waldron as an expert witness
Worth a re-watch

Old Video Notes
Few more notes that jump out with fresh eyes:

11:30
- Dominion User Manual details VOTING RECORDS
- Error ballots / write-in / blank ballots moved to large batch files
- Admin has authority to modify, delete, adjust large numbers (5K - 8K)
- Because system connected to internet - vulnerable to outside threats

12:45
- White Hat hackers found malware on server called QSnatch
- QSnatch records & grabs log-in credentials & passwords into system
- hacker on backend has global access to server with this info

22:30
- Details specific issues in Maricopa / PIMA County

26:00 : FIXING THE VOTE CHART
- Anonymous whistleblower details notes of how 35,000 votes added
- Showed system used to by-passed safety /audit triggers
- Algorithm distributes in low numbers over time/batches of 1000s
- Cyber teams did observe unusual spike at 8:06:40 PM ZULU time

34:45
- AZ Counter-terrorism / DPS confirms AZ has special equipment
- Able to analyze ballots for paper & ink consistency (mass produced)
- Affidavit say something similar was reported in Pennsylvania

36:00
- Maricopa official on record didn't validate signatures on 1.9M mail-in ballots
edit on 30-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join