It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm surprised Supreme Court justices didn't show up last night. They Love Joe so much, they wouldn't even consider looking at proof he didn't win legitimately.

Wasn't Roberts in the front row? But he wasn't at DJT's. I didn't watch, but the image I posted earlier it seems he was on the isle seat? Says a lot. He needs a perp walk.

Now that I look at the still image, it does look like Justice Roberts was there...the only Justice in attendance.

He does indeed deserve to be arrested, if what Lin Wood alleges is true. Why do you think Lin is withholding the evidence he has against Roberts?

I bet it all on the daily double and the answer is "for the trial" for the win Alex.

It would have to be a military trial. Every civilian judge is "under" the Chief Justice. Right?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Couple of SR Tweets UP

CABLES; ASIA
Thailand/Malaysia/Vietnam/Indonesia/Philippines-
_MIL. Networks SCRABBLing":,
/Major MOVEMENTS starting*
/Putin_XI in communications_45 awareWorld MiL. Activating-
PLANNED_
Hint:/_Myanmar(/Beta test:
*EVENT GETTING CLOSER*
MAY_DAY
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

Q: Hunter Biden. What they DIDNT take from Rudy.

A: FBI already have it for over A year
They know what’s there

After after
It becomes clear why Rudy needed to be raided….

# 1287

Interesting the address at Rudy's Raid - [RR] is @45.

Q1287 Apr 27 2018 19:27:33 (EST)

Cohen raid by FBI?
Public context: re: payment to Stormy Daniels?
SC & FBI raided POTUS’ attorney to pull Stormy Daniels payment info?
RR signed off?
What other docs were collected?
How many places raided?
Raid on the President of the United States’ attorney for payment details re: private case re: Stormy Daniels?
Think logically.
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?
Insert Rudy.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So Joe lost his mask yesterday, two jabs later, and said he was going to be "in trouble..." (again). Clip

This was another hopeless Car Event??? WTF? If the world is so scary for these idiots, why even do that?

Note the flag, it is on cranes again facing down in the peacetime position. Now, I say this with tongue in cheek, if there is one thing I've learned in the last few years is that few, if any, actually know anything anymore. Literal idiots are in charge of such matters and their "choice" to place it that way could have been rooted in making it a good shot for using iPhone portrait mode.

Seems odd Actor Joe is out and about.

When the version of events is NOT PUT THROUGH THE ENEMEDIA GRINDER... CLIP
edit on 30-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Gov. Whitmer unveils plan to tie Michigan vaccination rates to easing COVID-19 rules

The old Machiavellian tactic...

“On our path to vaccinating 70% of Michiganders 16 and up, we can take steps to gradually get back to normal while keeping people safe," Whitmer said in a statement.

"If you haven’t already, I encourage you to rise to the challenge and be a part of the solution so we can continue our economic recovery and have the summer we all crave.”

The entire plan revolves around people getting the first of two vaccination doses; two of three available vaccines require two injections. However, the total number of initial doses administered dropped more than 75% from April 14 to Monday.

The state left 360,000 doses of its federal allotment go unordered, perhaps because the state's director of health and human services, Elizabeth Hertel, was on vacation in Florida; as was the witch herself.

“One thing Trish forgot to do before she went on spring break was to order those 360,000 vaccine doses for Michigan, leaving the governor to grovel,” said Ted Goodman, communications director of the Michigan Republican Party. “It's continued hypocrisy within her own circle, with family members and staff openly flaunting the policies that Whitmer has imposed on the rest of Michiganders.”

In case anyone is wondering about those damn roads that Governor Whitmer promised to fix in the 'Plan':

They close our businesses, close our beaches, close our swimming pools.

But potholes will remain forever open!

Gretchen has Dominion Voting Systems Systems and Solar Winds at her back.
As Hermann Goering explained after the war why Germany jettisoned the Weimar Republic, they "Didn't need democracy any more."
Cross Examination of Hermann Goering

Whitmer 2022, "If you reelect me, I'll end these terrible lockdowns..."

ETA: When I Iived in Oregon this Ad would piss me off to no end...

Which later forced me to buy after-market shocks for my truck.
edit on 30-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It is a HOT mess here in MI

ETA - for clarity Whitmer Exposed in Lie after Claiming Anarchist Kidnapping Plotters Were Trump Supporters

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
DARPA has featured heavily here. In fact, arguably DARPA has a hand in everything horrific that currently controls us: darpabook, darpagoog, darpagram, darpaAI etc...

Thread on DARPA+Moderna=JAB. HERE

One outcome of his research is a 25 page report (RN-2020-3) on Moderna’s failure to report funding from DARPA, and a request by KEI to DOD and DARPA to remedy this, including by taking title to patents where disclosures should have been made. (Text of letter below, and PDF version here).

Moderna was one of the awardees under the Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT) program and performed research related to mRNA vaccines with funds granted by DARPA.

Why fail to report? Why lie? I'm sure we can guess.

edit on 30-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that the same screen grab of the Schuman my friend sent me below where there seems to be a 10 hour 'no resonance'?

Can anyone explain it please? I'm going to go with 'somebody turned off the computer'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
proof-covid-19-planned-new-world-order.

humansarefree.com...

2020/10/bombshell-proof-rothschilds-patented-covid-19-biometric-tests-in-2015-2017

humansarefree.com...

Cheers

PS SPARS PANDEMIC 2025 - 2028, Have you read such? John Hopkins etc.

edit on 30-4-2021 by steaming because: Corrections

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Aside from Whitmer's psychotic draconian rule and constant drama lies and hypocrisy I get the vibe that there is an underlying agenda at work. Michigan is kinda like an island or gateway with the Queen witch ruling over the Great Lakes which have been a great source of mysteries (lost ships, UFOs, bizarre missing person cases, to military activity along with massive amount of shipping lines, trafficking everything under the sun. Prior to 2020 I'm betting many people had to view a map to see where exactly Michigan lies in the Midwest.

CN Rail Map which goes right across Michigan.

As of 2019, Bill Gates is the largest single shareholder of Canadian National Railway stock. Does BG own/fund/support any dairy farms in Michigan? He seems to have his dirty little fingers into everything that humanity depends on.

I remember that second vid from last year. I got the same witch vibes as that guy when I seen Whitmer's sign language interpreter. WTH?! Freakin coven of witches.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Also a source of valuable Fresh Water - That many would love to have

Down the Road from me
Small White caps on Lake Huron today

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

COM, I think you forgot to include the link. Always gave me bad vibes when I first learned of DARPA getting so involved with big pharma vaccines.

Biometric
Epidural
Analysis
Signaling
Technology

Have you been marked yet? ☠️

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Is that the same screen grab of the Schuman my friend sent me below where there seems to be a 10 hour 'no resonance'?

Can anyone explain it please? I'm going to go with 'somebody turned off the computer'

Rainbows
Jane

Yours appears to be from the 23rd. Today's post is current. The missing data has been determined to be any one one of a few possibilities. Dropped data = happens. Data needs to be manipulated = happens. Signals are sent = has happened a few times, most notably a 17 hour black space during a key sequence on 3.14 (pi) IIRC.

I wouldn't read too too much into it, the data streams are manipulated regardless and the machines do a very poor job of translating the current energies. But, they can serve as a signal, I just would not use them as an absolute, as the information should be combined with other gauges, including one's intuition.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

COM, I think you forgot to include the link. Always gave me bad vibes when I first learned of DARPA getting so involved with big pharma vaccines.

Biometric
Epidural
Analysis
Signaling
Technology

Have you been marked yet? ☠️

Cheers, FIXED

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Could someone teach me what or how to interpret these readings? Or point me to an info site?

ETA: I just went to the site in the image.

edit on 30-4-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Also a source of valuable Fresh Water - That many would love to have

Right, I missed what is in plain sight. 👍 That's a cool livecam view!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In honor of my UK CommsPatriot posting many great Q proofs and Connects I thought I'd stroll down memory lane with just a few of the Good Actors, Bad Actors, Clones, Doubles, Droids, Holograms and CGI fakes.

DJT mentioned Joe's issues, folks evidently thought he was joking...

Bonus, a few reasons how the various versions...

Of course, many are just not like us at all...

Note on BC, the pic posted in the Q drop shows BC without his heart surgery scar years after his open heart surgery, which, tends to leave a scar.

It should be observed that this alone would tear the place apart. The pewblick introduction was of course Saddam, he had "body doubles." Folks just shrugged, thinking, "well, only dictators have doubles because they are afraid." No. The revealing of just this one issue executes the "if they lied about who is who, then what else have they lied about?" "If Joe isn't Joe Biden, then who or what is he and why is he there?"

Folks want the truth exposed, it is, these are not the people claimed to be - obviously. The deeper issue is, who is doing it, how, and why must the do this?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thank you Cranky, appreciated

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Things are getting wild out there...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This could be, yet to prove such - But it could be one perfected normal frequency that is used for a second purpose, part of which is explained by the humansarefree.com. On their can be read a Patented device used by the Rothschild Health Group. They use a test kit plus your Mobile to see who has or is vulnerable to effects of a said new Virus etc.

Will explain better when such is defined.

Cheers

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join