It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

Don't exaggerate. We can all clearly see that the picture you've posted is just Maxine Waters.

I do wonder very few of the Congressional critters were there given that they all should have been Vacc'ed by now. Maybe they know something about it being worthless, or maybe they faked the vaccine?

They said that most of the Republicans cited "scheduling conflicts" and just didn't show up.

Can't remember where I read that. But in any event, this thing is clearly just a show for the extremely gullible at this point. They didn't designate a survivor because hardly any of his own cabinet was there.

Reminds me of the time he had to take a private plane to his inauguration. You can file these things under, "things that would never happen to a legitimate POTUS." Especially the private plane to the inauguration. This wouldn't be allowed because it is an enormous security risk. Only the willfully ignorant can't see that this dude isn't in control at this point, and imo.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He seemed to make his way around the room. Even took a selfie at one point:

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: Guyfriday

" I think it is just the Camera operator with a black cloth over them."

My thoughts as well. Looks just like that IMO.

And also sleepy Joey introduced himself to Dr Strange saying she is his wife, Lately she has been dressing much nicer,
i wonder if the other joe biden puts out.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wonder if the Secret Service code names are Capitalised (corporations) or Title Case?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A camera.
A camera covered with a black Victorian dress and veil.
A 7 and a half foot tall camera pretty much blocking the entire aisle.
A camera with arms.

I have a camera that is much smaller.
Too bad Congress can’t afford one of these smaller modern cameras.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm surprised Supreme Court justices didn't show up last night. They Love Joe so much, they wouldn't even consider looking at proof he didn't win legitimately.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good Thread by Sundance

1.) When I was in DC, doing deep research on the issues around spygate and trying to understand the depth of corruption within the legislative and judicial branches, I ran into a guy...

5.) What he said was that not a single person of honor or integrity can survive inside the DC institutions we were discussing. The system itself is designed to remove them... All of them... every-single-one.

This reminds me. I had a professor my first class in college - Political Science. The first day he offered an "A" for the class - no need to attend, if anyone could name one thing the government doesn't control. He had never given the "A".

This was well before the Patriot Act.

This was like a Koan for me. Every so often I'd pull it out and try to find something. After decades I found one. Just one. The government does not control the way one pronounces their name. It does control how they spell it, and use it, but oddly the sounds used to utter it don't matter ---- yet.

After decades, that was all I could come up with. Freedom it seems means different things to different people.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm surprised Supreme Court justices didn't show up last night. They Love Joe so much, they wouldn't even consider looking at proof he didn't win legitimately.

Wasn't Roberts in the front row? But he wasn't at DJT's. I didn't watch, but the image I posted earlier it seems he was on the isle seat? Says a lot. He needs a perp walk.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Preparedness. Supply Chain. DJT Supply Chain Tweets

Speaking of Supply 'tainted' Chain...

Bio-Barcodes: GMO Spores Hidden in Food to Track Supply Chain

(13 min) listening to the clip with Vishaal (CEO, co-founder) speaking and they have visions of tagging EVERYTHING, both organic & non-organic AND explaining how they can circumvent the EPA.

Spraying your food with genetically modified spores with custom DNA sequences in order to trace it through the global supply chain sounds like science fiction, but one company funded by SOSV -- the same VC behind 'food replacement' companies like Memphis Meats, Finless Foods, and NotCo -- has made it a reality, and is already testing its technology. Biological barcodes and resource tracking is clearly integral part of the blockchain/AI supply chain being rolled out as part of The Great Reset. But what happens when you eat them? Christian breaks down Aanika and their technology in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

Aanika - Track, trace and authenticate products through the supply chain with our microbial tags.

Aanika Bio-science

Regarding the fake meat and GMO spores I wonder if these cattle mutilations have anything to do with this DARPA/billionaires/Dr. Klaus-Davos crowd meglomaniac dark science plan coupled with the Transhuman agenda and food for hybrid humans. Soon they'll be able to track & trace using a tainted supply chain and just turn us off with a flick of a switch.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM, this FDA Director testimony is from Sept 2020. What is he saying that we should pay close attention to?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Wasn't Roberts in the front row? But he wasn't at DJT's. I didn't watch, but the image I posted earlier it seems he was on the isle seat? Says a lot. He needs a perp walk.

Now that I look at the still image, it does look like Justice Roberts was there...the only Justice in attendance.

He does indeed deserve to be arrested, if what Lin Wood alleges is true. Why do you think Lin is withholding the evidence he has against Roberts?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

COM, this FDA Director testimony is from Sept 2020. What is he saying that we should pay close attention to?

Many folks think/assume the FDA approved these and they are safe. They are not approved, but are allowed under and emergency order only. They haven't been tested, they are being tested on us. His odd point is they won't approve them until all the dust settles, long after it it all over and they are not needed.

The main point is the information is out there, shills be damned, that these are not a good idea at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Preparedness. Supply Chain. DJT Supply Chain Tweets

Speaking of Supply 'tainted' Chain...

(13 min) listening to the clip with Vishaal (CEO, co-founder) speaking and they have visions of tagging EVERYTHING, both organic & non-organic AND explaining how they can circumvent the EPA.

Spraying your food with genetically modified spores with custom DNA sequences in order to trace it through the global supply chain sounds like science fiction, but one company funded by SOSV -- the same VC behind 'food replacement' companies like Memphis Meats, Finless Foods, and NotCo -- has made it a reality, and is already testing its technology. Biological barcodes and resource tracking is clearly integral part of the blockchain/AI supply chain being rolled out as part of The Great Reset. But what happens when you eat them? Christian breaks down Aanika and their technology in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

Aanika - Track, trace and authenticate products through the supply chain with our microbial tags.

Aanika Bio-science

Regarding the fake meat and GMO spores I wonder if these cattle mutilations have anything to do with this DARPA/billionaires/Dr. Klaus-Davos crowd meglomaniac dark science plan coupled with the Transhuman agenda and food for hybrid humans. Soon they'll be able to track & trace using a tainted supply chain and just turn us off with a flick of a switch.

Isn't this just a case of virus protection software scam? We over inflate malfeasance to justify this horrendous effort? If people, or rather some people, weren't just effing sh$%^heads this doesn't matter. Just don't be a jerk and we don't need climate-racism-green-nano-DNA-bacterial-food-tracking software for our safety.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just checked a MSM SOTU video on YouTube. 3.7k likes 13k dislikes and apparently comments are usually disabled because every comment is saying "wow good job allowing comments this time" lmaooo this is complete twilight zone stuff. They wanted people to hate trump so bad but it seems the tsunami of wtf is going on with Joe Biden is unstoppable. There's just not enough lipstick in the world for this pig.

Seeing that like/dislike ratio and the comments really pumps the hopium. This is the craziest time to be alive I swear.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Her lawyers: "Ms. Maxwell is unaware of the cause of
the bruise"

Really? A selfie? Smirking?

What are the odds two new black eye club members within 24rhs?

Well, the odds might be mathematically impossible?

Blunt

Feb 17 2020 21:29:50 (EST)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.washingtonpost.com...
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/science/cloning/cloning4.htm

Send in the Clones
By Joel Achenbach
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, February 25 1997; Page E01
The Washington Post

...you could take a DNA sample from the remains of John F. Kennedy, raise the clone at Hyannis Port, teach him to play touch football and go sailing and run for the presidency, but would he really be "JFK" without PT-109, the Bay of Pigs and Marilyn Monroe?

"Cloning is a good way of weeding out the well-known fallacy of Lamarckianism," says Daniel Dennett, director of the Center for Cognitive Studies at Tufts University. "Lamarckianism is the idea that characteristics you acquire in your lifetime are passed on to your offspring. You can't. You can't pass them on to your kids, and you can't pass them on to your clones."

At least that's what the experts say now.

edit on 29-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Mr Pool telegram post points to deleted action command post #1473 being activated!

Bigger

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.105 📁
Jun 12 2018 15:20:02 (EST)
JDLKD-8382KDJDzAZ7301
YTRR-aRb730100-JQE195
CZTA68-KDHG-[........t]
CASTLE ARRIVAL GOOD
BLUE METAL

(Periods added for spaces in bracket)

BLUE METAL = Blue baseball cap with ALGORAND motif. (Algorand is crypto for Palladium metal)

Chan post number 105 = May 1st.

Bolded timestamp encodes Apr 29th, today.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Maxwell family of deep sorrow has it posted...

“I am shocked my sister’s guards didn’t immediately refer her for proper medical care. Instead they bullied and harassed her, effectively blaming the victim. The simple solution is to review the round-the-clock security camera footage to see what may have occurred. Apart from whatever happened in this ‘House of Horrors,’ I can report that Ghislaine’s family and friends continue to support her. We are confident, once this is over, it will be the prosecutor who has a proverbial black eye.” April 29, 2021

Real Ghislaine.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

edit on 29-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Another 'ism' I've never heard of till now.

Send in the Clones

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join