It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

That is funny as all ends. Though this does mean that there is evidence that the Biden's are tax dodgers. Shouldn't the IRS do something about this? We all know why that won't happen, but still.

Actually, they are not tax dodgers, you can do exactly the same thing. In fact, everyone can, but few know how. DJT knows how.

Rule of the rich. Own nothing, control everything. Trusts are your best friend.

Regular folks accept public school as their training and it all ends there, then they bitch and gripe not because the burden is on them, because they didn't learn how do the things that would make their life better on their own - sans school.

Does that make it right? Not really, but the government goons don't hide it, they just don't make it easy. Everyone can read the tax code - none do. None. Ignorance.

It is ignorance to the system that makes the system work. Joe is going to tax the billionaires, and all will be better. Gates isn't a billionaire, that's a myth, he has access to money that could, possibly, be billions but only if he sold all his "stock" which, ironically, would result in the stock being worthless. Gates likely doesn't even have a bank account.

Own nothing, control everything.

One thing about language. The tired trope is "the rich don't pay their fair share." There is no such thing as "fair share" unless the whole is defined. If dinner is 100 dollars and five agreed to pay a fair share - 20 bucks. Since there is nothing that defines what the fair share is, it is a mind control trope used to divide by making the plebes think saying that amounts to something.
edit on 29-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It means there is a string that was pulled a long time ago. In order to spend illegal money, you have to launder it. There is always a trail. The bigger the crime, the harder is is to hide. You will like this one:

opencorporates.com...

"BEAU BIDEN FOUNDATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN, INC."

Fitting right? They also used the name in North Dakota.

opencorporates.com...

Apparently they have multiple branches.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That is funny as all ends. Though this does mean that there is evidence that the Biden's are tax dodgers. Shouldn't the IRS do something about this? We all know why that won't happen, but still.

Actually, they are not tax dodgers, you can do exactly the same thing. In fact, everyone can, but few know how. DJT knows how.

Regular folks accept public school as their training and it all ends there, then they bitch and gripe not because the burden is on them, because they didn't learn how do the things that would make their life better on their own - sans school.

Does that make it right? Not really, but the government goons don't hide it, they just don't make it easy. Everyone can read the tax code - none do. None. Ignorance.

It is ignorance to the system that makes the system work. Joe is going to tax the billionaires, and all will be better. Gates isn't a billionaire, that's a myth, he has access to money that could, possibly, be billions but only if he sold all his "stock" which, ironically, would result in the stock being worthless. Gates likely doesn't even have a bank account.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
9 days ago but still an interesting poll at an interesting time
67 percent of Americans unaware of John Durham probe: Poll

A whopping 67 percent of Americans are unaware of special counsel John Durham’s investigation into decision-making at the FBI and Justice Department surrounding the probe into former President Trump‘s purported ties to Russia, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Just in case there are any of the 67% here

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
It means there is a string that was pulled a long time ago. In order to spend illegal money, you have to launder it. There is always a trail. The bigger the crime, the harder is is to hide. You will like this one:

opencorporates.com...

"BEAU BIDEN FOUNDATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN, INC."

Fitting right? They also used the name in North Dakota.

opencorporates.com...

Apparently they have multiple branches.

Agreed, I was referring to taxes, the distinction between tax dodging and laundering and simply following the rules as they are available to all - not the same thing.

Not defending Actor Joe and his criminal existence.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One of the very first posts, if not the first post, I made in this thread was that Hillary was not Hillary, So who cares if she is arrested. She's dead already.

It wasn't the right time to introduce that, but...

Subsequently I have posted dozens suspected person not that person collages. Over time folks began to see it. It took three years. That's how long that part of the wake up took. Really consider that, three years.

Qanon+ Telegram has a bunch of collages of person not that person. Many are seeing it.

This is a HUGE part of the Awakening. This is a direct result of the Anon collective breaking through the illusion/delusion and sharing.

It is in the drops. Clones, Good Actors Bad Actors.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is making the rounds, seen last night at the SOTU not SOTU.

Link

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can anyone find this scene in any of the videos from last night? I wonder if it's a trick of the lights, or that it might be just a person that got up and left.

My concern is that there is a fabled story about the Woman in Black that I heard back in the 90's while I was in Washington. This woman was killed by accident, and had supposedly cursed the grounds. She was reportedly seen before the Civil War, and The Great War (WWI), but not during the second WW or any of the wars after that. She was reportedly last seen the morning that JFK was shot.

If this can be verified as being a person that just showed up out of nowhere, then that would mean that both this Woman in Black and the Black Cat have both appeared in the Capital this year. Could be very bad signs for those who follow those kinds of things.

On the other hand this could just be one of the people there at the whatever speech it was, and got tired and left, or it could just be a trick of the lights.

So anyone know when and where people can find this image during the speech?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I believe some of us here predicted this was going to be said/claimed from last Decemeber. Well, straight from the horse Borger mouth.👇

twitter.com...

Next, they'll be demanding the space-time continuum take a knee. Cognitive Dissonance to the infinity power degree.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Grim Reaper?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey thanks. At 15:47 you can see this shadowy form. I think it is just the Camera operator with a black cloth over them. Well that's at least what I think. I'm sure some will claim that it is the Woman in Black, and that's ok with me, but I really do think it's just a camera operator.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

" I think it is just the Camera operator with a black cloth over them."

My thoughts as well. Looks just like that IMO.

edit on 18Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:50:47 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoThursdayb20214America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Pic

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Do you have any sources about that recent Black Cat sighting? One of my favorite paranormal stories and I had not heard of any recent sightings.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He seemed to make his way around the room. Even took a selfie at one point:

originally posted by: Gravelbone

" I think it is just the Camera operator with a black cloth over them."

My thoughts as well. Looks just like that IMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Check your PMs

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

That would be a very tall woman. Probably a cameraman. But pretty trippy in any case.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Agree with ya on that. Still creepy illusion.

Remember this grim reaper from last summer:

Golden Gate Grim Reaper

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Don't exaggerate. We can all clearly see that the picture you've posted is just Maxine Waters.

I do wonder very few of the Congressional critters were there given that they all should have been Vacc'ed by now. Maybe they know something about it being worthless, or maybe they faked the vaccine?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
2:00 to pass the drivel.

Coronavirus: FDA director won’t approve vaccine “would not feel comfortable giving to our families"

It is experimental. Those who get the jab are the test subjects. Later to be approved after the "data" is in and it can still be rejected by the FDA. Why don't people get this? They are lab rats for an illness one needs to be tested to be told they have it, and then nothing happens but pweblick shame.

Control Group Jab Insert is blank? Pics

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This is making the rounds, seen last night at the SOTU not SOTU.

Link

I'd agree it looks like some sort of camera cover, but this isn't Victorian times. Anyone got a photo of something similar to compare?
However, if you look to the bootom right of the 'cape', it appears to be casting a shadow on the carpet. It reminds me of the woman in the Scottish Widows adverts here in the UK.
The only thing that cancels this out is the video clip as it doesn't move....so back to camera again given it appears to be photographers sat on the floor in the same aisle

Rainbows
Jane

PS. Anyway, what's that funny looking light on the front/wood panelling of the balcony?
edit on pm47America/ChicagoThursday2021-04-29T19:28:03-05:0007America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
More weirdness. Does Joe get something from Mad Max and pass it to general Milley?

Clip

Yes, DJT's General Milley, at Joe's destruction of America speech.

Bigger

Ever. Single. Thing. Joe is involved in nets at least half a dozen "WTF IS GOING ON" moments. Every. Single. One.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join