It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The used to call it the dark ages when science was ruled by church dogma. Then came the “enlightenment” when science was disjointed from their dogma and we had an explosion in learning.

I’m read for the next enlightenment disjoining us from our current dogma.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NightFlight

The irony is the biggest consumer of mosquitos is...Bats, or so I've read. And when/if they end up exterminating all the mosquitos what then happens to the food chain. These people want the whole planet GMO-ified. Mother nature has nasty methods of lashing back with no mercy.

Hangry bats with coronavirus... 2022

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I used to live in Kentucky.

To grow plants to stabilize the soil in big cuts through mountains they imported a plant from China. There is no indigenous species who can eat it so it covers entire mountains and is extremely invasive and hard to get rid of.

When lady bugs were dwindling in number they brought the damnable Japanese beatles that look similar to lady bugs. But they again went wild do to no species eating them. They cover houses and barns and they stink to high heaven.

These idiots who want to do genetic experiments on mosquitos and geo-engineering likewise have no idea what unintended consequences (which are often worse than original problem) will result.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

A friend of mine took the shot Friday and died Saturday morning. very healthy man. So to answer your question is we will know who has NOT been VAX'ed by the people walking around.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Very strange...

Infinite Tsukuyomi?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: NightFlight

The irony is the biggest consumer of mosquitos is...Bats, or so I've read. And when/if they end up exterminating all the mosquitos what then happens to the food chain. These people want the whole planet GMO-ified. Mother nature has nasty methods of lashing back with no mercy.

It is not beyond the realm of possibility
that some appraise nature as being
wholly unnecessary...

# 1395

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When we all have had enough, no amount of LEO's will be able to take us in. We are in the Hundreds of Millions they are nothing and will gladly capitulate to see the evil scum that is destroying our very way of life get theirs. I feel it in my bones.

a reply to: cimmerius

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anon enlightens about Chuck's Beer post and some rather grim, no, very grim versions of the battle.

HERE

Folks with a long memory will recall member PerfectEnemy struggling with memories of these horrors. Still lurking PE?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fits with several SR tweets.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bearing in mind the rumours of military events starting MayDay, May 1st, consider this under "Could be something... could be nothing":

Marker 11.3 = 1/1+3 = April 1st?

Marker 11.4 = 1/1+4 = May 1st?

Marker 11.6 = 1/1+6 = July 1st?

Also consider the position of the period as a guide to Days, Months, Years:

11.3 = In 3 years (from 2017) = 2020
DMY

11.4 = in 4 years (from 2017) = 2021
DMY

So we get:

11.3 = Apr 1st, 2020
11.4 = May 1st, 2021

edit on 27-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Painted in the 15th Century. So it's not like people didn't know. I think it's that people don't care unless it's tossed in their faces.

Something about what that Annon post that is wrong. There was no cataclysm that removed the casing stones off of the Pyramids. People did that, hell people even dismantled an entire pyramid just to build Cairo. Back when the history of a land meant nothing, so did their monuments.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The wife just told me that she heard FOX news report that someone has leaked information on Iran receiving Spy data from Kerry on Isreal.

We can add International terrorist to Kerry's list now IMO.

Just circling back through my uploaded images from these threads and sharing. 🤡👀😂🇺🇸💪🏼🍿 PANIC

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That is actually a bit worrisome to me that they think they can fool the mosquito's. Next they will move to something else and Frankenbugs that we will rue the day we let these asshats have the keys to a laboratory.
"It's not nice to fool mother nature".

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You just cannot make this stuff up.

Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on "fake news" at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization

Hunter Biden
Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator under President Donald Trump
Juan Williams, political analyst for Fox News Channel
Susan Glasser, columnist for The New Yorker
Margaret Sullivan, Washington Post columnist; Kylie Atwood, national security correspondent for CNN
Margaret Brennan, Face the Nation moderator
Bret Stephens, New York Times columnist
Dr. Michael Fauntroy, a professor in the Political Science Department at Howard University.

Look at this list, ALL purveyors of fake news. Which baby talk Birx shows up, the dead one or the replacement?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

British (US-owned company) Oxitec Gates'-Fraken-squitoes to be unleashed...

The trial is set to begin this week, with the first phase releasing up to 144,000 GE mosquitoes over the next 12 weeks. Ultimately, up to a billion will be released in Monroe County.
DailyMail

Gates exotic Vaccine delivery vehicle.?
Anagram for Oxitec = Exotic.

Oxitec Company & culture

We are “COVID-19 Secure” - and beyond!

Oxitec has accomplished 100% of the uk government’s “COVID-19 Secure” requirements, but has adopted further policies and programs above and beyond government guidance to keep our people safe.

Our Core Value - TRUST.

Oxitec Flashback:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With respect to the jab, people here have been talking about the laws against forcing someone to take part in an experiment.

This mosquito release seems awfully close to doing precisely that.

One can't exactly opt out from the possible exposure.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about with swallowing one IMO because the digestive juices of animals will zap amino acids and break them down to the base molecules that are in nature. The problem would only be if they were wiped out to near extinction in some regions, then the food supply would go down for birds and fish.

originally posted by: NightFlight

Has anyone thought of what genetically modified mosquitoes would do to all the insects, animals and fish that depend on them to survive? Will the mosquito alter anything? Can they be digested?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LMFAO! What could go wrong!?!

Replying to wrong post ... LoL
Anywho
What could go wrong ?

Flashback 2012

Meanwhile Eastern Africa

edit on 4272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Jeebus this is 1970's sitcom bad.

Clip

Clip

Notice he walks BACK to take a question, rather then standing there and going through the five hand picked reporters he walks away then back.

Folks who voted for him are losing their minds jab, no jab, mask, no mask, WARetc. and this is their leader???

It was like on January 20th, the stupid gene was trigged by the 5g and folks lowered their expectations that this hot mess is "good enough." I had a speech communications class in college, Actor Joe would have gotten a D at best.

CWM with another of his insightful Joe threads HERE
edit on 27-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying that we are watching a movie, but at the movies when you have; engineered insects, unknown mystery vaccines being used, world governments that are conspiring against their people, all you end up with is Resident Evil styles cities with roaming bands of mutant zombies eating the people while the power elites re-enact "The masque of the Red Death".

I doubt we're all going to be walking out of the theater eating popped corn when all this is over. That being said it will still be nice to leave the theater for once. The sun feels good on the skin, and so does the rain.

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join