It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, I'm not on Netflix... can you tell me which film you were referring to?

Is it The adventures of Tintin; which we previously discussed in earlier threads, and which ties in to the Tom Hanks CORONA typewriter tweets?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, quite the globetrotting story.

Arlen Specter, who was later a U.S. senator from Pennsylvania, served as his defense lawyer, and Barbara Bronfman, the Seagram’s heiress from Montreal, put up the cash for his bail. Einhorn claimed that he’d been framed by the CIA for his research into paranormal activity. He still maintains his innocence to this day, blogging from prison about the travesty of justice.
Link
He also had some acquaintance with Peter Gabriel when he skipped off to UK according to AMW video.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Not seen it mentioned but the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 321 points down at close on April 22nd!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60660 📁
Dec 9 2017 14:15:53 (EST)
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes April 23rd.
edit on 23-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
On April 23, 1992, the Wall Street Journal published an article by Joe Biden entitled, “How I Learned to Love the New World Order”, in it, he speaks of “breathing new life into the U.N. Charter.”

April 23, 1985 – Coca-Cola changes its formula and releases New Coke. The response is overwhelmingly negative, and the original formula is back on the market in less than three months.

April 23, 2005 – The first ever YouTube video, titled "Me at the zoo", was published by co-founder Jawed Karim.

April 23, 1982 - Independence Day Conch Republic, Key West, Florida.

Motto: "We Seceded Where Others Failed"
(also: "The Mitigation of World Tension Through the Exercise of Humor")

On the 23 of June, 2011 a secret five hour meeting took place between WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, who was under house arrest in rural UK at the time and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

Also in attendance was Jared Cohen, a former Secretary of State advisor to Hillary Clinton, Scott Malcomson, Director of Speechwriting for Ambassador Susan Rice at the US State Department and current Communications Director of the International Crisis Group, and Lisa Shields, Vice President of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Schmidt and Cohen requested the meeting, they said, to discuss ideas for "The New Digital World", their forthcoming book to be published on April 23, 2013.

https:// wikileaks dot org/Transcript-Meeting-Assange-Schmidt.html

“Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen have produced a searching meditation on technology and world order. Even those who disagree with some of their conclusions will learn much from this thought-provoking volume.”
- Henry A. Kissinger

edit on 23-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Branson

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Not sure if covered...

ats thread
This goes Way back to 1966 the founding of the FED and even JFK is involved...

I think this has some potential to pull the rug...
Listen to the interview, there is something big going down and they are not telling us the full scope.

when he mentioned Indonesia my thoughts jumped to that missing sub...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, quantum consciousness and virtual reality in 1969?

fwiw, I saw T. Leary speak at Penn.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll follow-up later.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Terpene

Well, we do have more. The 6th little used sense for example. I think here, in this place, its real to us. if we believe its real like Morpheus stated in the Matrix when he said, " Do you really think that's air you're breathing?"

I'm thinking though with what Alan Watts said," What if we came here by purpose". We chose this, we chose our enemies, and we chose this movie theme.

We will wake up, no doubt at all. Illusions can't hold reality. We can't die. But in death, we awaken.

You know, the evolution of my faith from belief in a religion to just belief in some sort of "supreme being" has also evolved my beliefs about death. First though, I also believe we chose to incarnate into our current bodies prior to our "birth".

Now, I'm not really sure if you are talking about bodily death or death of ego (both being important), but the way I like to describe my belief in regards to bodily death to others is that when our mortal bodies come to their end and we "die" - I like to compare it to caterpillars. We in our mortal shell are incarnated (born) on Earth much the same as caterpillars are. At the end, when we "die", it's similar to caterpillars "dying" - yet it's only a temporary "pupal state" - then from this "death" emerges a butterfly. Same "soul" if you will (or perhaps consciousness is a better word) that "occupied" the caterpillar has now "leveled up" to it's butterfly state.

When we as humans die, we discard our mortal shell and our soul (consciousness) then occupies our... whatever we become next. Whether we become some type of conscious energy, re-join the "source" and become one with "God", or something else entirely, I'm not sure, but we will "level up" when we die as well and I don't believe whatever comes next is taught in any church, synagogue, temple, etc.

But it will be glorious!

It will be glorious, beyond measure. Ego and body, are both in the subliminal / illusions category. Like the quote.. " I Think, therefore I am. Thought forms Think, While us, we are Knowing beings. As Knowers we just we exist in the Now and not outside of it. People are waking up.

Thanks
edit on 23-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Make of it what you will....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
t.me...

Whiplash347

We are T23..
I hope they going up to Flick The [~]

All about common law and the importance of learning it by Mark Devlin and Michael O'Bernicia

youtube.com...

GVP #176 - Christopher James - Practical Common Law Solutions

Source:www.spreaker.com... Law is the highest Law of the Land and trumps all other syst...

Jill Dawson

You're not going to wake the sleepers up in the UK until you get the plug pulled on the msm especially the BBC I can't wait for the day this happens.

Whiplash347

Forwarded from General McInerney

Need Patriots to watch and share.

azaudit.org...

azaudit.org

Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream

The long-awaited hand count and forensic audit of the election in Maricopa County starts Friday. Process will be live-streamed at AZAudit.org

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
New update to Q proof graphics now has 1,090 graphics back to thread pt 23 and is 550MB.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Whiplash347

Whiplash347

Forwarded from Mysticale Crystal

mailchi.mp... Whiplash, UK has filed for a nuremburg trial, also aware of germany as well-

Press Release

Wednesday 21st of April 2021

'Request for Investigation' of the UK Government and its advisers, for genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, issued to the International Criminal Court at the Hague, on Tuesday 20th of April 2021.

On Tuesday 20th of April 2021 we, the undersigned, issued a 27 -page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague, with a view to asking that our allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, by the UK Government and its advisors be accepted by the ICC and investigated.

Whiplash347

twitter.com...

UK Tunnels

Twitter

(Q)The Storm Rider

@Helen88501781 Past two months over 15 airports had tunnel Systems for trafficking JOINT U S UK MiL. Closed up Tunnels... 60 days of Helos and mapping Ops still ongoing

Whiplash347

StormRider

It will be RAPID FIRE

Twitter

(Q)The Storm Rider

@AreYouAwaQe When the real # hits the fan It will be quick in so many countries But[DS] have response measures to cause short term chaos.... Fires Riots Disillusioned by EBS...

LookingGlass1776

edit on 23-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Not sure if covered...

ats thread
This goes Way back to 1966 the founding of the FED and even JFK is involved...

I think this has some potential to pull the rug...
Listen to the interview, there is something big going down and they are not telling us the full scope.

when he mentioned Indonesia my thoughts jumped to that missing sub...

Reminded me of Detroit, Former Mayor Coleman Young

Flashback 1990

Detroit’s Mayor Young on Ropes as Allegations Mount : Politics: He faces both a recall and federal inquiry. The civil rights advocate reportedly ran a secret business that sold South African gold coins.

For a black political leader in America, the allegations publicly leveled against Detroit Mayor Coleman A. Young could hardly have been more embarrassing.
Young, the 71-year-old, five-term mayor of the nation’s sixth largest city and a longtime civil rights advocate, had reportedly helped establish, secretly, a private business that sold South African Krugerrands, the gold coins that symbolize apartheid to many Americans.

Young has heatedly denied any involvement in the coin sales but has refused to provide a detailed response in public. “I find it offensive that a lifelong reputation of over 50 years of struggle for human rights should be questioned,” he told reporters recently.

Which led to this 1991 Flashback

Former Business Partner of Detroit Mayor Convicted in Investment Fraud

A former deputy police chief and business partner of Mayor Coleman A. Young was convicted in a pyramid scheme that duped investors in precious metals, including South African Krugerrands, of millions of dollars.

A U.S. District Court jury on Monday found Kenneth Weiner, 44, guilty of all 40 counts against him for his role in a business run while he was a top Detroit police official....

.....Though Young did not testify at the trial, jurors did hear secretly recorded taped conversations between him and Weiner.

In one 1987 conversation, Weiner, Young and an attorney discuss a city- owned building and Young’s plans to build a private apartment in it. Other tapes played at the trial included a conversation in which Young tells Weiner about deposits in Swiss bank accounts.

The Krugerrand: The Original Gold Bullion Coin

Gold reserves allowed the new South African Republic to be financially independent at a time when the world’s banking system relied on gold. As the demise of the gold standard became imminent in the United States, South Africa produced around 70 percent of the world’s gold, and sought a new way to keep private ownership thriving.

The World's First Legal Gold Tender
They responded with the world’s first gold legal tender, the Krugerrand, introduced in 1967. Its name is a mashup paying homage to Paul Kruger, president of the Transvaal colony during the Second Boer War, and the ‘rand’ in Witwatersrand. As the Krugerrand could be bought and sold anywhere legally starting in 1967, it was mass-produced and quickly became the world’s most popular gold coin.

The Fall of the Krugerrand
In October 1985, the United States banned the importation of the Krugerrand coin in an effort to pressure South Africa to end apartheid. The ban lasted until apartheid ended with the collapse of the Nationalist Party in 1995, but not before the Krugerrand was forced to compete with the Canadian Maple Leaf, the Chinese Gold Panda, the British Britannia, and the American Eagle.

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA
Ghislaine Maxwell is set to appear in New York court TODAY in her first in-person hearing since her arrest - three weeks after she was hit with new sex trafficking claims

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sorry for the cirlce back, as this has been discussed before and going thru my research, came across this ....

Seems a bit Over Target

YMMV

What Will Happen With the Blue Star Kachina Prophecy ?

A few have said that the Blue Star Kachina is a precursor to what can be called'The Great Awakening'.

This awakening will happen when the people see how they are being misused.

It has been stated that during this time,many of those who do not awaken or come out of their slumber will turn against humanity.

They will fight and lash out because of fear. During this time there may be more wars than ever in human history.

It had to be this Way.... ...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Damn, you are like an encyclopedia of bizarre facts. Where do you find the time to be such a great contributor to these threads?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

CNN Losing Audience At Fast Pace, Could Go Under -
They are hemorrhaging viewers - APRIL 21, 2021

“CNN has been hemorrhaging viewers since President Biden took office, with ratings down more than 50 percent in multiple categories since Inauguration Day. The liberal network spent years attacking former President Donald Trump and the network thrived during his final days in office amid a brief post-election spike. CNN averaged 2.2 million viewers during the first three weeks of 2021, but it has averaged just one million viewers since Biden took office, a staggering decline of 54 percent.

“CNN’s struggles are even more prominent among the key advertising demographic of adults age 25-54, with a drop of 60 percent. It averaged 617,000 demo viewers from Dec. 28 through Inauguration Day but only 244,000 since Biden entered the White House.

“No. I’m not worried about it … Trump was a horrible person. And he was terrible for the country. And it is better for all — for the world that he is no longer the President of the United States,” said CNN anchor Don Lemon. “So if that means that cable news ratings go down? Aww. So I’m not really that concerned about it. I would prefer that my ratings go down and Trump not be in office than my ratings be sky-high and him be there. That’s the honest truth.” Nope, he’s lying. He wants both, but ratings much more.It’s going to get worse for Lemon, Cooper, Cuomo, and the rest of the CNN crew. Viewers are dumb, but just maybe, they are beginning to wake up.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Damn, you are like an encyclopedia of bizarre facts. Where do you find the time to be such a great contributor to these threads?

I second ^^^^^^^^
The Blue Star Katchina you posted EMN gave me pause for thought!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hundreds of U.S. scientists feared compromised by China

More than 500 federally funded scientists are under investigation for being compromised by China and other foreign powers, the National Institutes of Health revealed Thursday.

The federal health officials told a Senate committee that they are fighting to keep up with large-scale Chinese efforts to corrupt American researchers and steal intellectual property that scientists hope will lead to biomedical advances.

source

I wonder if this includes the number compromised by Epstein

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

just posted a thread on this.

The CIA, MIL, DOE, and many others work hand in glove ON SITE with universities on top secret projects.

This is a major security risk

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like the attempt to stop the recount by the Arizona Dems has failed. Fingers crossed and another pull from that jug of Hopium.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
t.me...

Whiplash347

We are T23..
I hope they going up to Flick The [~]

All about common law and the importance of learning it by Mark Devlin and Michael O'Bernicia

youtube.com...

GVP #176 - Christopher James - Practical Common Law Solutions

Source:www.spreaker.com... Law is the highest Law of the Land and trumps all other syst...

Jill Dawson

You're not going to wake the sleepers up in the UK until you get the plug pulled on the msm especially the BBC I can't wait for the day this happens.

Whiplash347

Forwarded from General McInerney

Need Patriots to watch and share.

azaudit.org...

azaudit.org

Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream

The long-awaited hand count and forensic audit of the election in Maricopa County starts Friday. Process will be live-streamed at AZAudit.org

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join