It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Looks like the Dems decided to not put up the bond money of 1 Million$ to pause the audit of Maricopa County votes.
T he Audit continues.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would think this would work if they could get a strand to replicate and become in every cell. Then they DNA test would easily break out the genes and this would not lie. The science is solid to ID every gene so something foreign would stick out to the methods used to separate the genes and take a snapshot of them.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cheers FF!

1) If they're talking about putting coded messages in single strands of DNA then it's already happening - and:
a) Individual spies have some kind of tool to find that strand of DNA (say on a newspaper or stamp), whilst in the field,
b) They also have some kind of tool to isolate a single strand of their DNA, encode it, and place it on a stamp/newspaper,
c) For the strand of DNA to be found their must be something in it that makes it traceable... is that an individuals "energy signature"?

2) I note towards the end a special forces guy rising from the water... there was a picture posted by one of the key posters of same (Dan Scavino? Whiplash? US Army? We covered it in the thread!)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

there are less wars today than in the past.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Because the ones waging the wars have won everything already

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: MetalThunder

there are less wars today than in the past.

Depends On where you live or is last summer too long ago to remember ?

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: Cuz

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Like a nucleur weapon w/o radiation. Scalar physics is what tesla based his research and subsequent Inventions. It was "banned after WW2 (Nazi weaponry like the bell etc ufo's.). Biological weaponry by altering genes and such can be considered such as well.
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Depends On where you live or is last summer too long ago to remember?

I don't think events with a total body count of about 19 (seen 25 dead also thrown around) count as a war.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I truly don't care what you personally think ... Perhaps lol

You can attack the messenger all day long , the message is clear and has been for a very long Time

I'm not the source lol

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hasn't gravity some sort of lensing effect on light? That's the only thing i could think of but no clue how that could work though. Gravity is still an enigma to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Hasn't gravity some sort of lensing effect on light?

Put in simple terms, gravity "bends" light.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But gravity is just the phenomenon of mass curving timespace?

We can't create gravity or can we? It isn't really what we aim for either. We just need to bend timespace.
Is there a way to create gravity without mass?

Is there a way to bend timespace without creating gravity

Is gravity biggest at the center of the mass curving timespace? Is it a pulling or pushing force?
edit on 23-4-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2021 by Terpene because: Samies and so many questions

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Is there a way to create gravity without mass?

Yes, sort of.
Kugleblitz.
edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

What a funny/true Avatar you have! Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This is funny, the featured politically correct gubernatorial debutante being a russian agent by association seems an anathema to the rise of the status from .05 percent to VIP of society.

Fun, but somewhat useless fact to put into your morning smoothy blender: I knew of Bruce's "change" back in 92. It was a poorly kept secret. Curious this coming out required a teeeveee show of empty headed drones and a few NY Pravda pieces highlighting the New World Order of trans to come.

Of course, timing is everything...

Naturally Actor Joe spelled it out for those who didn't listen (masks, jabs, higher taxes, CRT, China first, lockdowns, immigration all there in black and white). Oddly, being "inclusive" seems to EXCLUDE a lot folks - like the majority of the population, so there's that...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What other "flag" is a symbol of "diversity and inclusion"? You can be sure those groups will push to have Biden have their flag added to all U.S. flagpoles also.

They should put the LBQT flag above the U.S. flag, so when the U.S. flag is lowered to half-mast, the LQBT flag is not barely off the ground.

edit on 4/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I would say yes, but that is based on the apparent regularity of such. Trace things back to way a flea or a tick can become deliverants and how the then infected Mouse,Rat or whatever manages to deliver such to an eventual wide set of recipients and so on. even wider are the possible infections that water, waste water, canals, ponds, rivers streams and oceans. The only reason I am trying to seek out a real distant origin, considering how far back Jesus is said to have cured a Man who had leprosy, then how the list seems to go back further. Brazil ( will attach such in a minute) have now found a series of said new Viruses, one of which they cannot identify the Genes. So considering all that etc. Then noting how such destructive Genes have or are being tested as a sort of Genetic War Weapon, the whole argument drifts off in multiple directions. Just keep searching I guess.

Here's the Brazil new finding, look down on such and there is another mention of a Larger virus....
www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Surprise surprise?
< Like seeing a Ghost
Friday Flashback

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That person is obviously a foreign agent trying to convince people to take down the USA from within.
My guess is that some bad player noticed q's absence and is taking advantage.

Here's a quote from them.

You can thank XI. Putin Mil. Intel later.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Too soon?

edit on 23-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
DJT speaks

So many people would like to thank the brave and patriotic Republican State Senators from Arizona for the incredible job they are doing in exposing the large scale Voter Fraud which took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Their tireless efforts have led to a massive recount, ballot examination, and full forensic audit, undertaken by experts retained by the State Senate, with results to be announced within six weeks. The Democrats, upon hearing the news of the Court Order, have sent 73 lawyers to Arizona in an effort to stop this recount and full transparency because THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID! The Democrats are desperate for the FRAUD to remain concealed because, when revealed, the Great States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, New Hampshire, and the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, would be forced to complete the work already started. The Arizona recount and examination will be on live TV (OAN) for all to watch.

Why are the Democrats so desperate to stop this Election Fraud from being revealed? That answer is obvious! The Governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, has been shockingly of zero help to the State Senate. He wants to “pretend” the election was free and fair. What are he and the Maricopa County Commissioners trying to hide? Our country needs the truth of the scam 2020 Election to be exposed. If it is not, just as if we have “no borders,” we cannot be a Great Nation. Honest elections are America’s Heart and Soul. We must never allow this to happen to our Great Country again. Thank you State Senators and others in Arizona for commencing this full forensic audit. I predict the results will be startling!

STARTling.

Q: FISA = START

The Democrats are “swarming” the Great State of Arizona trying to get the Forensic Election Audit stopped, because only they know exactly what they’ve done, and they understand Voter Fraud far better than anyone. This could be Voter Fraud at the highest level. Don’t think that Arizona is the only State. Much more to come!

Kim Jong-un of North Korea, who I have gotten to know (and like) under the most trying of circumstances, never respected the current President of South Korea, Moon Jae-in. I was always the one who stopped the aggression toward the South, but unfortunately for them, I am no longer there. President Moon was weak as a leader and as a negotiator, except when it came to the continued, long term military ripoff of the USA (as is the case with many other countries we protect!). We were treated like fools for decades, however, I got them to pay billions of dollars more for the military protection and services we render. The Biden Administration is not even going to ask for the additional billions South Korea agreed to pay us. All the USA now wants is a simple cost of living increase of 1% on the money I raised from them. The South Koreans are laughing all the way to the bank. Fortunately, before leaving office, I was able to make a new and FAR BETTER Trade Deal than what was in place. The deal will lead to billions of dollars in profits for the Great Farmers and Manufacturers of our Country!

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join