It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Terpene
Not sure if covered...

ats thread
This goes Way back to 1966 the founding of the FED and even JFK is involved...

I think this has some potential to pull the rug...
Listen to the interview, there is something big going down and they are not telling us the full scope.

when he mentioned Indonesia my thoughts jumped to that missing sub...

ETA
Ghislaine Maxwell is set to appear in New York court TODAY in her first in-person hearing since her arrest - three weeks after she was hit with new sex trafficking claims

Will we finally get a mugshot?!

From your link... WTF is this...🤡😂

Maxwell's lawyers have previously said she was demanding to be arraigned on the new allegations in person after the dial-in phone line on a previous hearing was hijacked by QAnon conspiracy theorists.

Notice how Qanon is being used as the scapegoat in various high profile stories. Like Covid excuse.

The site, realghislaine.com, invites people to 'get to know the real Ghislaine' on the website, where they shared biographical details, information about her upcoming trial, jail conditions, as well as the books she is reading behind bars.

Gimme a break! Typical Maxwell house lawyer sympathy shenanigans.

6 court docs posted on this case today.

United States v. Maxwell (1:20-cr-00330)

About granting proposed redactions from both sides. Document 242: Proposed redactions by Maxwell granted by judge before unsealing.

Re: United States v. Ghislaine Maxwell, 20 Cr. 330 (AJN)

Dear Judge Nathan:
The Government respectfully submits this letter in response to the Court’s Order dated April 16, 2021, which directed the Government to confirm that it has complied with its discovery obligations with respect to the non-prosecution agreement (“NPA”) between Jeffrey Epstein and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida (“SDFL”). (Dkt. No. 207).

Letter — Document #239

Apparently, it's all about potential Brady law evidence. Maurene Comey still the lead counsel.

Latest letter from G-Max lawyer to Judge:

For these reasons, Ms. Maxwell respectfully requests that this Court hold an evidentiary hearing on her motions to suppress and that it rule on the merits of her arguments before the trial on the non-perjury counts.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Officer involved shooting in N. Virginia

Twitter

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cheers FF!

1) If they're talking about putting coded messages in single strands of DNA then it's already happening - and:
a) Individual spies have some kind of tool to find that strand of DNA (say on a newspaper or stamp), whilst in the field,
b) They also have some kind of tool to isolate a single strand of their DNA, encode it, and place it on a stamp/newspaper,
c) For the strand of DNA to be found their must be something in it that makes it traceable... is that an individuals "energy signature"?

2) I note towards the end a special forces guy rising from the water... there was a picture posted by one of the key posters of same (Dan Scavino? Whiplash? US Army? We covered it in the thread!)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
File under "Trust the science..."

Hundreds of U.S. scientists feared compromised by China

More than 500 federally funded scientists are under investigation for being compromised by China and other foreign powers, the National Institutes of Health revealed Thursday.

The federal health officials told a Senate committee that they are fighting to keep up with large-scale Chinese efforts to corrupt American researchers and steal intellectual property that scientists hope will lead to biomedical advances.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good Morning All....

Holy Moly, has been a very intense, reflective, weird month , have you ever felt like you know everything, yet nothing ? I’m about 5 pages behind, lol, so breaking my rule to not post until I’m caught up on the thread. Oh my gosh, such great insights in thread 36, Thanks Dash..

So hopefully my telepathic heart felt messages get through in some kinda way ? Right now I’m dealing with RAGE, and it’s a really difficult thing to manage, and you know I retreated for a min. , drinking too many beers/V-8 , yeah, it’s some sort of crazy rational that drinking can also be healthy, it’s not.

Regardless of my “ cry in your beer “ month, I’ve learned some important stuff about myself, have considered as many different POV’s as I’m capable of comprehending, LOL, supposedly that was my “ gift “, according to the special class teacher ( strange lady, had a freak gray streak in her long dark hair in her 30’s, , told us it happened overnight !? ) I hated that class, and my Mom got me out, her wisdom blows my mind.

Will end with a lovely Mother / Daughter moment with my Mommy. She was commiserating with me when I was struggling with my small business, I’ve told her story on ATS, a pioneer of educational toys, rejecting indoctrination of children through MSM, books, books, books ( the library I will possibly inherit is amazing, it will be honored if that happens ) Anyways she told me about her “ F-you “ list, LOL, if you knew my Mom you would know how funny that is, she never said the F word , the woman never even smoked a joint, so she claims and I believe her !

IDK, maybe the point is was how to say F-you in a way that’s actually helpful....still working that out.....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

SDNY Judge Refuses To Toss Ghislaine Maxwell Indictment 4-16-2021

The government is represented by Maurene Comey ... The case is U.S. v. Ghislaine Maxwell, case number 1:20-cr-00330, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Speaking of the Judge - Meet Alison

Mercy sakes, No! I think we're being played.

Also from Daily Mail:

Maybe I missed it, but was claimed G-Max husband Scott Borgerson ever proven true?

Interesting painting on the wall.

Bigger:

Ghislaine Maxwell pleads not guilty to new sex-trafficking raps

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I like how ready for 1984 style governing they are by not saying what Country they love (this country). It will work for when the Chinese overlords own them.

originally posted by: dashen

edit on 23-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Climate Hoax meeting...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

What exactly is a scalar weapon? I see multiple different, competing definitions online....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Climate Hoax meeting...

How does one reconcile the Anger Cranky ? It is absolutely clear to anyone paying attention that we are indeed in a War !!
“ those you trust the most “ lol, or used to trust, starting with sell-out MD’s....yeah, they’re on the F-you list !

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What exactly is a scalar weapon?

Something which does not exist.

The position of a point is a scalar value. In a magnetic field a certain location in the field can have a field strength, this too would be a scalar value. A thermometer provides a scalar value.

A scalar value has no vector, no velocity. A scalar weapon wouldn't be much use since it wouldn't do anything but sit there.
www.techopedia.com...

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no knowledge of the existence of such but, would a cloaking device or on energy shield count as scalar?

The field would measure at any one point in space a value or do I missunderstand scalar?
edit on 23-4-2021 by Terpene because: Samies

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

TGIF

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Scalar Weapons: Tesla's Doomsday Machine?

ETA: After Tesla died, John Trump was asked by the FBI to comb through his research papers and find something that will relate to the taking down of unknown flying objects at a distance. He found no such documented weapon. This was revealed in an interview between Stan Deyo and Dr. John Trump.

Eye of the Storm (skip to 25:30 for Trump interview)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Eight ceasefire violations recorded in eastern Ukraine

Over the past day, April 21, Russian-occupation forces violated the ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation area in eastern Ukraine eight times.

source

Reporting heavy shelling today
Twitter
Twitter
edit on 23-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It's really a meaningless question.

Yes, an "energy shield" would probably have scalar values. But using it like that makes no sense. It's similar to the misuse of the word frequency, as in "frequency weapons." Frequency is an attribute, it is not a thing. A pogo stick has a frequency. A bicycle wheel has a frequency. Menstruation has a frequency.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess you didn't mention cloaking for a reason...

I imagine a magnetic field you could drive or fly around that would fry all elecrronic devices

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I guess you didn't mention cloaking for a reason...
Yes. Because I don't know how "cloaking" would work. Perhaps if you describe it.

I imagine a magnetic field you could drive or fly around that would fry all elecrronic devices
Yeah. I guess "scalar" is way more impressive than calling it a magnetic field generator. I guess an MRI is also "scalar." So is an air conditioner.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Officer involved shooting in N. Virginia

Twitter

What an odd story.

I guess its considered northern va in the sense that it’s somewhat close to DC but it’s sort of in between Richmond and DC on the eastern part of the state. Not that it really matters. I’m only hoping the distance from metro areas stifles the BLM reaction to this bizarre situation.

I’m getting a feeling that they might have known each other. Just a hunch

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
And it's up 221 points today.

But it's still higher than it's ever been.

Everyone was so excited when it reached 30k now 34k isn't enough?

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join