It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You don't need to take it so literally. I think maybe the concept being referred to is ego death. Which you can reach through meditation or the use of certain substances. When you reach that point though where 'you' just don't exist any more it's terrifying but transcending at the same time, you look at life and existence differently afterwards.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

I think the problem is that, at this point, the damage done by admitting that the election was legit stolen would be catastrophic for us and the entire world. I don't say this as hyperbole, but admitting something like that would probably start a Civil War in the US, and likely World War 3 around the rest of the planet.

Now that Joe Biden has been in office for a few months, I think it will be easier for the world to accept and believe that his side stole the Presidential election. (Especially after America sees Joe saying twice in 10/2020 that he was going to cheat to win.) The revelation would even come as a relief to countless countries, and +100 million Americans.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Or, maybe, just maybe, there is a reason why the NG is still locking down DC?

Yknow.

Logically speaking. Since Congress has repeatedly come together to call Q every sort of threat imaginable how have they not managed to bust him and trot him out in front of a media circus?

How is it under biden, with the full power of the Intel apparatus at his disposal Q is not in bracelets and on the evening news?

Is it possible they dont know who he be?

Or maybe they do, and it's a problem for them.

Something to consider.

National Guard leadership is becoming frustrated over not being told why their continued presence is needed in the Nation's capital.

www.militarytimes.com...

Democrat leaders know they did something wrong to get Joe Biden in the White House. And they know that over 100 million Americans know, they cheated him into office. It's pure paranoia, rooted in fear-based guilt.

edit on 4/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Consider Law of War section 11.4.2 in relation to House Vote, TODAY, on making D.C. a state:

Bigger

A thought comes to mind... WHY is Law of War important in this process?

It can only be because you intend to make claim in an international forum, such as either the U.N. or new Nuremburg Tribunals?

What if White Hats preempted Black Hats and called the U.N. soldiers in to lock down D.C. whilst the matter is dealt with through the courts?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello my beautiful friends..... Long time no post. I’ve been struggling with my feelings after Trump left office and (my) ‘dream’ for ‘the plan’ seemed shattered but I still lurk every day and admire your genius. I’m still sore with Q and Trump at this point but I’ll get over it eventually...it’s not them that ever really mattered as much to me as you all anyway. Trying like hell to keep hope alive, falling, getting back up, falling, rinse, repeat.
Glad you all are here keeping the flame burning. Love and peace to each and every one of you.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Lurk Less mate - it's just starting to get interesting!!
edit on 22-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Well, we do have more. The 6th little used sense for example. I think here, in this place, its real to us. if we believe its real like Morpheus stated in the Matrix when he said, " Do you really think that's air you're breathing?"

I'm thinking though with what Alan Watts said," What if we came here by purpose". We chose this, we chose our enemies, and we chose this movie theme.

We will wake up, no doubt at all. Illusions can't hold reality. We can't die. But in death, we awaken.

You know, the evolution of my faith from belief in a religion to just belief in some sort of "supreme being" has also evolved my beliefs about death. First though, I also believe we chose to incarnate into our current bodies prior to our "birth".

Now, I'm not really sure if you are talking about bodily death or death of ego (both being important), but the way I like to describe my belief in regards to bodily death to others is that when our mortal bodies come to their end and we "die" - I like to compare it to caterpillars. We in our mortal shell are incarnated (born) on Earth much the same as caterpillars are. At the end, when we "die", it's similar to caterpillars "dying" - yet it's only a temporary "pupal state" - then from this "death" emerges a butterfly. Same "soul" if you will (or perhaps consciousness is a better word) that "occupied" the caterpillar has now "leveled up" to it's butterfly state.

When we as humans die, we discard our mortal shell and our soul (consciousness) then occupies our... whatever we become next. Whether we become some type of conscious energy, re-join the "source" and become one with "God", or something else entirely, I'm not sure, but we will "level up" when we die as well and I don't believe whatever comes next is taught in any church, synagogue, temple, etc.

But it will be glorious!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hello my beautiful friends..... Long time no post. I’ve been struggling with my feelings after Trump left office and (my) ‘dream’ for ‘the plan’ seemed shattered but I still lurk every day and admire your genius. I’m still sore with Q and Trump at this point but I’ll get over it eventually...it’s not them that ever really mattered as much to me as you all anyway. Trying like hell to keep hope alive, falling, getting back up, falling, rinse, repeat.
Glad you all are here keeping the flame burning. Love and peace to each and every one of you.

Right there with you, not for the same reasons though. I still lurk, reading, digging, questioning.....
Waiting.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greta threatens Congress on "Earth Day"

twitter.com...

I. The Burial of the Dead

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
[...]
― T.S. Elliot, The Wasteland

“The day will be what you make it, so rise like the sun, and burn.”
― William C. Hannan

“You made the chaos in me feel less like a violent whirling and gave me a silence that felt like home.”
― William C. Hannan, The Infinite Traveler

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature."
― Marcus Aurelius

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It strikes me that if they go the Nuremberg Code route, they're still going to need something akin to a watershed moment to basically prove to the world that this was all done intentionally and for nefarious purposes (namely to stop Donald Trump from destroying the cabal). However, I believe if they had something like this, it would go a very long ways towards justifying using the militaries of the world to fix this mess. Imagine something along the lines of a brainstorming session caught via audio of different world leaders discussing not only the intentional release of Covid, but also all of the lockdown measures and things like this that have happened since then. All the jobs lost, lives ruined, etc. They wouldn't be able to walk the streets. That's for sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Joe Banner Change --- is this the end of Joe?

The Joe pic on his banner is revealing. He has never looked "in favor" which is to our right. DJT's pic was always in favor, forward looking, no background, Rushmore like.

Joe's pics on the other hand reveal the inner workings.

1. Joe looking up and back, dreaming, not reality and out of favor.
2. Joe looking back at his life, the best is behind him and out of favor.
3. Joe is face on. Firing squad.

This pic is also odd. I looks like a paste up, the suit sits wrong. There is an unnatural light on his cheek. The smirk is more "go head, do it" then "I'm the great uniter and leader." The flag background suggests a copy of the pic that is supposed to appear in all government buildings but many report isn't.

While Joe loves trains and children this pic shows the end of the line, and the image is fading away.

The font/logo is pathetic and America isn't centered, it seems to point to R. SRP?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well then we are damned if we don't also. So, we need to batten down the hatches. Looks like the adults are about to have to make a decision on why the war starts. We can't allow this or we don't have any rights anymore. If we can't push back legally and they lie on the nightly news, there will be a day of reckoning that is worse than any getting on your knee to the masters of Earth as their slaves.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

I think the problem is that, at this point, the damage done by admitting that the election was legit stolen would be catastrophic for us and the entire world. I don't say this as hyperbole, but admitting something like that would probably start a Civil War in the US, and likely World War 3 around the rest of the planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Greta threatens Congress on "Earth Day"

twitter.com...

So much went through my head reading her words, I can't even begin to put them into words!
Wow! just Wow!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
It strikes me that if they go the Nuremberg Code route, they're still going to need something akin to a watershed moment to basically prove to the world that this was all done intentionally and for nefarious purposes (namely to stop Donald Trump from destroying the cabal). However, I believe if they had something like this, it would go a very long ways towards justifying using the militaries of the world to fix this mess. Imagine something along the lines of a brainstorming session caught via audio of different world leaders discussing not only the intentional release of Covid, but also all of the lockdown measures and things like this that have happened since then. All the jobs lost, lives ruined, etc. They wouldn't be able to walk the streets. That's for sure.

I hope so, but there have been so many instances these last few years when I've thought, "Surely, SURELY, this will be the thing that opens people's eyes and breaks it all wide open!" And then..........nothing. Gets explained away, called fake, whatever. I'm trying not to lose hope that someday, someone, will fix this sh*tmess but sometimes this present darkness feels too large.

But I'm a Christian, so my hope in singularly in Jesus. I know who the god of this world is, so I really shouldn't be surprised. I see it all as culminating in what God has planned for Revelation. None of it surprises me anymore. Just waiting on the ten kingdom formation...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: PillarOfFire

What if we have more than 5 senses but just can't process the data from them into a holistic experience? I don't consider the 5 senses experience illusionary, just that there is more to it. I'm pretty confident that we also have a sense for time.
That the dream has ended i can sense that, and where people will find themselves when they wake up is what will be interesting....

Ingo Swann defined 17 IIRC for himself.

The five we have are a mess. Most half blind, smell covered in toxic chems from soap to perfume, taste born of fast food, hearing assaulted daily with alarms, music etc., and we are just plain out touch.

Hardly a finely honed system for navigating a life.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
UNLESS SOMETHING STRANGE SEEMS TO POP=UP;

[ mysterious-virus-discovered-in-brazil-has-no-known-genes-scientists-can-identify ]

www.sciencealert.com...

This is only the start. Yet it is more important to explore Mars.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Everybody knows who Jim and Ron Watkins are at this point. Jim even testified before them.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

You don't need to take it so literally. I think maybe the concept being referred to is ego death. Which you can reach through meditation or the use of certain substances. When you reach that point though where 'you' just don't exist any more it's terrifying but transcending at the same time, you look at life and existence differently afterwards.

Words don't really do justice to the experience. I figure everyone has to go through ego death eventually, even if it may be at the end of their lives. Makes me wonder how tasting it sooner rather than later affects an individual, and gives me the impression practicing the Golden Rule encourages a more positive experience.

Couldn't help chiming in, a friend of mine did a heroic dose of ethnogens without doing any research beforehand. "I didn't know my mind could do that!" I found that rather foolish, but it reminded me that depending on the King, the fool may be smarter than we think...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I know! Her audience is not us. I just shake my head and move on. Rebellious teenager knows not what she speaks under mentor-ship of one Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab. Reality will one day sink in and then she may become a real force to be reckoned with; or not.

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join