It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Then there's this...

Confirmation of top Biden scientist delayed over ties to Jeffrey Epstein
source

Trust the science... lol

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think they want to weaken the future population anyway they can. After they weaken the herd, then the strong are easy to identify and remove.

We patriotic lovers of freedom are more easily singled out when the others have been affected. It is already too late if this is the case. Theories are meant to be a good guess, so don't shoot the messenger please.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You have to say, the more compliant type folks are the ones getting the vaccine. It does make your wonder what the vaccine is actually for.

Perhaps it is based on reverse psychology.

The purpose of the vaccine is to cull, but only selectively.

Nature automatically culls selectively: it takes the weak and the strong survive.

The depopulation cadre wish to do the opposite. They want to cull the strong minded, free-thinking individualists and have the compliant followers survive.

Here is how it would work:

The Covid virus is released and hysteria is pumped up. It isn't bad enough that everyone would automatically accept a vaccine, however It is a real virus and somewhat dangerous, though it kills mostly the elderly and health compromised. Those people aren’t needed anyway.

Still, the public demands a vaccine. This is the “problem-reaction- solution” trick to create the perceived need for the vaccine that is the actual important step.

The vaccine is supplied. It provides no protection against Covid, but that isn’t its true purpose. Its purpose is to provide actual protection against a much more deadly virus that has not been released yet.

Now the new deadly virus is released. The compliant herd that took the vaccine under false assumptions is protected. The stubborn individualists that refused the vaccine are unprotected and die.

It would be very difficult even with all our genetic technology to create a virus that kills free thinkers selectively and spares the compliant. But by creating a voluntary choice point where individuals self select as one or the other and choose to be protected or not, that goal is accomplished.

This is of course just a speculative possibility mentioned conversationally.

I never shoot the messenger.

Unless anyone here is connected with the inside, we are all just guessing, speculating, making conversation, or postulating from experience.

We post theories and counter theories, information that supports and some that remains puzzling. All degrees of plausibility.

That's how we widen each other's minds.

Comments are always welcome. Sometimes when I don't respond it's because I stand corrected. Other viewpoints are at least equally valid, and there's no point in arguing about things no one is certain of.

edit on 4/23/2021 by cimmerius because: Typo

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Little bit more about what is hapening - in the Global background;

Why the Future Does'nt need us
en.wikipedia.org...

That is nothing, because it all started in a long while back search ref the following;

1889–1890 pandemic
en.wikipedia.org...

List of epidemics
en.wikipedia.org...

kicks off around ....... 541–549 Europe and West Asia Bubonic plague

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
SR

Important. 2/3rds reQuired.

eneMedia gives distortion = panic.

The numbers are not rooted in feelz, but sophisticated tracking = SILENT majority.

Q Silent Majority

TTA

Remember the 52's and 53's in the random "approval" tweets?

Joe is doing everything he can to alienate as many as he can = show them.

Them = Military + Population + World + Beyond.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I want to believe StormRider due to the drought of reliable/hopeful info overall right now.

Has Storm Rider's accuracy improved yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: cherokeetroy

just posted a thread on this.

The CIA, MIL, DOE, and many others work hand in glove ON SITE with universities on top secret projects.

This is a major security risk

Security? Wha' dat, Guv ?

The Kiwis are bolting to Beijing's embrace. Guess the price of apples will go down in China.

And Ms Hilliary ... she must have been a pioneer for the new methods of handling classified information

=====

We. Are. So. F'd.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/23/gender-reveal-party-using-80-pounds-of-explosives-sets-off-earthquake-reports
www.theguardian.com...

A New Hampshire family’s gender reveal party was such a blast that it set off reports of an earthquake, and could be heard from across the state line, police said.

Police in Kingston, a town not far from the Massachusetts border, received reports of a loud explosion Tuesday evening. They responded to Torromeo quarry where they found people who acknowledged holding a gender reveal party with explosives.

The blast was the latest in a series of dramatic and hazardous gender reveals. The practice, during which expectant parents announce the sex of their soon-to-be-born infants in elaborate ways, became popular about a decade ago.

In March, two pilots were killed when their plane crashed into the waters off Cancun while it was streaming a pink substance as part of a gender reveal, Fox News reported.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
and for fun

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Damn, you are like an encyclopedia of bizarre facts. Where do you find the time to be such a great contributor to these threads?

I second ^^^^^^^^
The Blue Star Katchina you posted EMN gave me pause for thought!

Rainbows
Jane

Haha, Thanks! Let's just say I was fortunate to have retired at an early age and have too much free time along with an office of servers that runs searches overnight and compiles into summaries. Mostly data not relevant to this thread.

angelchemuel, that was MetalThunder who posted the 'Blue Star' which I agree is very interesting!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 4 23 2021 by dashen because: From sea to shining sea

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Couple of interesting things:

1) U.S. Army Reserve tweet:

Today’s our 113th birthday! Do we look our age?
🤔

What started as a small Medical Corps in 1908 has grown in both size & capability to become an operational force present in 20 time zones in 2021 and beyond!

Learn more: go.usa.gov...

Another 11.3 MARKER hit!

2) I tried to reply to a telegram post and shortly after got a reply that a malware bot had deleted my reply. I then tried to post a picture of the malware bot - and that was deleted! I've run a scan and have no detected malware.

Moral of the story - keep an eye out for "Suppression by malware bot" as we move forward!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Boule: History of the Black Secret Society (15 min)

Black version of the "SKULL AND BONES" society.

Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, The Boulé: A Brief Overview (1904- )

In the article below Rodney J. Reed, former Grand Sire Archon of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity and author of A Grand Journey: The History of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, 1904-2010, briefly outlines the history of the oldest continuously existing Black Greek-letter fraternity in the United States.

Founded on May 15, 1904, Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, also known as the Boulé, which in Ancient Greece was a “Council of Chiefs,” is the oldest continuously existing Greek-letter post-graduate fraternity originally founded by, and primarily for, eminent black professional men and later similar professional men of African descent throughout the world.

From an initial membership of six founders located in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity has grown to presently include over 5,000 active members who are affiliated with 139 member boulés (chapters) located throughout the United States and in the Bahamas and the United Kingdom.

Incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1912, since 2004 Sigma Pi Fraternity has maintained its executive office in the city of Atlanta, Georgia which is managed by the fraternity’s Grand Grammateus, who also serves as its secretary.

The late Congressman John R. Lewis (Georgia) and Elijah E. Cummings (Maryland) were members as was Bill Cosby.

The Boulé Journal Cover, Summer 2020:

History about the Founders of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity:
www.youtube.com...

Steve Cokely speaks on Henry Mckee Minton, Sigma Pi Phi (Grand Boule) and their relation to Skull and Bones:

Here's a Boulé youtube playlist

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Ghislaine Maxwell is set to appear in New York court TODAY in her first in-person hearing since her arrest - three weeks after she was hit with new sex trafficking claims

Is Corney's daughter still on the case?

edit on 23-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: ...asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

SDNY Judge Refuses To Toss Ghislaine Maxwell Indictment 4-16-2021

The government is represented by Maurene Comey ... The case is U.S. v. Ghislaine Maxwell, case number 1:20-cr-00330, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Speaking of the Judge - Meet Alison

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You can watch the preview...
www.netflix.com...

Some interesting tradecraft, and something involving typewriters.

I don't even find it all plausible, I was looking for your comments.

Sorry about the Netflix thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You can watch the preview...
www.netflix.com...

Some interesting tradecraft, and something involving typewriters.

I don't even find it all plausible, I was looking for your comments.

Sorry about the Netflix thing.

Meet the USB Typewriter

Our USB Typewriter circuitry transforms beautiful old manual typewriters into retro-futuristic marvels. Now you can use a gorgeous vintage typewriter as the main keyboard for your Mac or PC computer. If you need a break from your digital devices, you can type with good old fashioned ink-on-paper while electronically recording your manuscript to an SD card. The USB Typewriter also makes an outstanding keyboard dock for your iPad or tablet computer, and the built-in Bluetooth feature lets you connect to smartphones, too.

Why use a computer when you can use a typewriter?

One famous typewriter collector is Tom Hanks. I think he has over 150 or so at last count. And he's a serious collector who wants to share what he has found with the rest of the world, as evidenced by his Twitter account and the various pictures and videos on his website. There's video of Hanks typing in front of Wrigley Field, in the offices of CNN, and even in front of the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes he even does a Typewriter of the Week.

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Scalar weaponry. Always been on my mind since Russia announced they had them in 04 I think
I know I am older but most troubling from the 2 nd link is the covid #'s. 141 million cases 80 million recovered 3 million dead. With or without a calculator its off by 60 million. Is this common cores doing?

a reply to: steaming

O

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Things that I have noticed over time.

You've heard the term " If they've got an apple, They've got a banana ". I've seen enough people in Media and Movies, Victor-ia's Secret etc. to confirm it's true. Now.. it can be confusing however, when you consider whats going on right now and all of the information you've seen and been given, a bit of clarity begins to yield. What the hell took us so long to "see it"?

So then, you couple this with all the cgi/Masks they keep talking about. Ex. Biden, Harris, etc.

The Great Unmasking will commence soon.

We've been told to "Think Logically".

Now think " The Art of War " as mentioned by various places like t.me website.

To me, it seems logical that the White Hats would be playing the game of the Black Hats very well, in fact better than they do.

So logically... confusing the enemy by using the same tactics they are is what they've done up to this point in "time".

The stuff I think about when washing my hair..

Thx, Carry on.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maricopa audit is interesting.

The audit SHOULD trigger "look idiots, let's just audit this and put all these trump conspiracy theories to bed, and let's just end the hope guy and his followers have now and for good."

Instead Marc The Fixer Elias is leading the charge to NOT have the above occur and it seems they are doing everything including worshipping at the alter of hero and saint George Floyd.

Rather remarkable given this audit is actually - proper use of the word, Unprecedented.

We've reached the point where the "distractions" are distractions from distractions which were distractions used to distract from the original distractions, which, are no longer distractions, because Alice left the rabbit hole using her white privilege to get a skinny latte from starbucks.

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join