It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: angelchemuel

I know! Her audience is not us. I just shake my head and move on. Rebellious teenager knows not what she speaks under mentor-ship of one Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab. Reality will one day sink in and then she may become a real force to be reckoned with; or not.

Meh....she is about as real a force as David Hogg making pillows.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like I said you/me are not her audience and clown Hogg does not have the financial backing nor the elitist clout firepower to push a global agenda. Granted if and when she becomes no longer useful they could discard her like sheep to the slaughter house. Maybe then she'll wake up.

"4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS." -Q

Very conservative estimate. Seems more like 14-16% today but, Q never set a timeline.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Folks out chere taking climate advice from an autistic child and medical advice from a software engineer....

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Flashback 2020

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
House passes "bill" to make DC a State.

This is just soooooooo funny to me. Have at it. Please do it. The minute DC becomes a State we are all liberated from Federal Laws entirely. No income tax, nothing related to Federal Laws.

As "citizens" of DC - the corporate entity, we are "obliged" because we agree to follow all those laws by not emigrating out of that country. If DC ceases to become a separate country, then we are no longer obliged. I'm not obliged to follow laws in Florida while in California.

The intended conseQuence seems to be to save them, but the unintended conseQuence is huge.

We also won't be obliged to to a near endless number of things including pay for any of that nonsense.

Bigger irony. If DC becomes a State, and the contractual obligations end for all citizens, the citizens in California won't be obligated to pay State Income tax. The State itself prohibits income tax, but the State worked around by created a franchise of DC tax board, in essence those who are citizens of DC and file are franchised in California.

These people are so stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Gen Z 'weaponized' autistic child. She's also on CNN's 'expert' panel of talking heads.🙃

On one side it seems we may all be doomed, but there is still hope in a divine Deus ex machina. Maybe. The world is so upside down it's difficult to make sense of it all. All things must pass therefore I guess we just have to ride out the storm.

ETA: kudos to MT.

edit on 22-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Same here. It kind of amuses me that Greta would say thing, knowing that it's her generation that wants to band history and the books that document it. If Greta really wanted to make a difference, maybe she should go to India and highlight the horrific pollution taking place there. I would say China, but lets be honest if she "did" go there and try that she might not make it out alive. India on the other hand she would.

I wonder how much her parents will still love her if she ever comes to her senses and realizes what she is to them?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I know! Her audience is not us. I just shake my head and move on. Rebellious teenager knows not what she speaks under mentor-ship of one Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus Blohschwab. Reality will one day sink in and then she may become a real force to be reckoned with; or not.

Meh....she is about as real a force as David Hogg making pillows.

You owe me a new keyboard!

I was going to say something more like what an entitled little snot-nosed brat she is, but you win!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think I know where you are getting this from, but can you point me there anyways just to be sure? Thanks.

It's very strange how at every turn the power elites are violating the US Constitution and Federal Laws, while pushing the need for laws that contradict other laws and maintain that all laws should be followed.

Has Biden given his State of the Union address to Congress yet, like the Constitution says he must?
Has Waters been held accountable for inciting violence like that law says?

There are many laws that have been violated but those two are undeniably being ignored by not only the media but also most Americans. SO making DC a state even though that isn't the purpose of DC existing makes no sense either, but if done most people will think its a good thing with never realizing why it was never a state to begin with.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ autistic child. She's also on CNN's 'expert' panel of talking heads.🙃 ]

So that means the NWO have now found a Candidate for Global President .......... J.Biden to be VP

Wonderful

, Says a Laurel & Hardy Fan.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

LOL! That's a horrifying thought. Anything is possible after 20/20.

JOHN KERRY: “We need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.”
twitter.com...

Let's genocide every thing.🙃🤦‍♂️

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Love the Dog shot , If I had a chance to add either Smiles, Laughs or Gif's, I would no doubt follow suit............... Keep up the good work.

PS Just to prove Kerry & Co wrong, dig a hole in the garden - about 12 inches deep, place a thermometer in such and check the temp' when sun is really hot, then at night when Mood is clear with cold breezes. Guess what ? the ruddy thing remains the same temperture 24 / 7.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I mean, really, it just gets funnier and funnier every day.
Punk'd on a cosmic scale....

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

We go through day after day of apparent Mimic's then up pops TV News to report 'New Film Star Bought New Dress or sheas etc. plus Footballer now comb's his hair different'. The whole thing is a Pantomime. So Cheers all round

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I hold every part of myself dear and wish death to none... I make no exception for the ego...

What changed when your ego died?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I missed this dark 'Earth Day' irony...

twitter.com...

He was brought back to the United States four years later, after the French government was assured he would be given a new trial and not face the death penalty. He was convicted again at a high-profile trial in 2002.

Afterward, one juror said Einhorn had a God complex and the district attorney mocked his image as an Age of Aquarius wise man. Judge William J. Mazzola called him “an intellectual dilettante” who preyed on people.

After the verdict, District Attorney Lynne Abraham said: “Metaphorically speaking, Ira Einhorn and his Virgo moon are toast.”
CBS Philadelphia

"Dilettante" is an interesting word choice that fits many of these modern dark characters we been chasing for 3+ years.

Did anyone educate Greta about this? Her twitter roll is a hoot.
"Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World premieres in USA in a three-hour event on Earth Day, Thursday April 22nd at 8/7c on PBS." Greta Oz

Oh boy, a PBS/BBC/Al Gore/Thunberg productions. Set yer DVR now!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh, that makes me think about the Philippines during WW2. It doesn't matter what NZ chooses because China plans on owning them one way or another. Beware capitulation. It only makes it worse to give in, step back give in some more and then get ran over anyway by the enemies army. Russia did that and had the Germans came better prepared to get stuck things might have ended different for Germany. Had Hitler saved Russia for last, we might all be speaking German now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Noteworthy

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh the memories

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guyfriday, I'm thinking out of the box here but...

What happens, after the take down, if DC is NOT made a state, or part of one, and hence does NOT become a part of the US of A?

You end up with with a foreign state within your territorial boundary!

Let's say the separate country "DCland" then makes a pact with China and allows them to create a sub base in the port!

You HAVE to swallow up DC into the USA - and then turn it into an owl sanctuary.

I'm re-thinking "Owl sanctuary" now... could it mean "The OWLs home is given SANCTUARY within a neighbouring state? Say Maryland?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There isn't going to be any civil war

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join