It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Mr. Pool

"How do I start a new beginning?"

t.me...

Covid-19 = Covid- AI 1=A/9=I

Something struck with this photo.. Alan Bielek, I remember reading about him years ago. He said that there was no time beyond 2012. That they couldn't see past that, because it hadn't yet been created. If everything is connected as they keep telling us, this would then make sense.

If everything is mirrored, 2012 becomes 2021. They want Us to create the future.

Note.. What would happen if nothing was created, would it all implode and the illusions end? I think yes.
edit on 22-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

maybe it is where the timeline is not manifested by a single overarching field anymore, thus you percief the timeline from which you look as non existent.
it could be that each generates his own field and the timeline splits... for some the illusion will end... in that scenario the spectrum of possibilities is very wide... to each their own I guess

Manifesting is a tricky thing... It all depends where your mind is. If you are here but want to manifest there, your mind will only manifest here because thats where he is, he knows he is not there...Yet
Same goes for freedom... if you think you are not free and want freedom your mind is trapped. Knowing that freedom is a state of mind and the materialistic freedoms are mere treats, you are a little step closer to actual freedom
edit on 22-4-2021 by Terpene because: manifesting

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Post from
Whiplash347

I did see these last year, so pretty sure a few watching are now familiar with them.

Tribunals.

What next?

Israel Rogue Nuclear State..
Irans Nuke Site's are done
I guess it is Israel's turn.

Remember this is part of NESARA/GESARA.

CODE19

The scare event is all the nuclear reactors, which will be hacked by rogue states such as CCP, Iran, and Israel, the world internet will be shut down, including MSM, big tech, some power etc, then they will initiate EBS, it's the perfect storm!!!!

From memory The Nuke plants at 3GD was a 5 yr project designed to install 5 to 8 Reactors per yr from 2014.
You can find this in articles.
I had seen reactors have already been shutdown. 24 was the number i remember.

1 internet gets turned off, another replaces it. Quantum Starlink Internet on.

53.7Kviews16:50

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yes....or... there may be another probability. If Time aka tie-me as I call it, is an illusion, then all of us are under the illusion that we're separated by events. If this world is Maya, then nothing we "sense" with our 5 senses will be accurate. We all seem to awaken at different intervals but we awoke as One already. I believe its all been done, finished. We're watching a movie thats already ended. The residue of a dream.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

What if we have more than 5 senses but just can't process the data from them into a holistic experience? I don't consider the 5 senses experience illusionary, just that there is more to it. I'm pretty confident that we also have a sense for time.
That the dream has ended i can sense that, and where people will find themselves when they wake up is what will be interesting....

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Well, we do have more. The 6th little used sense for example. I think here, in this place, its real to us. if we believe its real like Morpheus stated in the Matrix when he said, " Do you really think that's air you're breathing?"

I'm thinking though with what Alan Watts said," What if we came here by purpose". We chose this, we chose our enemies, and we chose this movie theme.

We will wake up, no doubt at all. Illusions can't hold reality. We can't die. But in death, we awaken.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

We can't die. But in death, we awaken.

you make it sound like a death cult

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

We can't die. But in death, we awaken.

you make it sound like a death cult

No, I was referring to this quote.

A man may be born. But in order to be born he must first die, and in order to die, he must first awake. - George Gurdgieff

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

to much death for my taste whatever it is you think must die, there is a route without death and it will lead to a much more stable paradigm...

it will shatter all dichotomies though...

edit on 22-4-2021 by Terpene because: just in: sorry but we have to keep them locked... it will be wash, rinse, repeat...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

PoF, a few notes on my findings on Mr Poll's typewrtiter picture:

1) There are 44 type HAMMERs, the 42nd hammer is being struck in the picture:
POTUS 42 = Bill Clinton
POTUS 44 = Barack Obama

2) On the metal ruler, over the paper, there is a RED LINE at the first printed "T"; which splits the text line into:
a) "How do I st"... giving "How do" 1st (May) ?
b) "art a new beginning"... giving Art, A new beginning?
c) Remember that Putin also stressed his RED LINE must not be crossed!

3) The BLACK ink Ribbon and the "anvil" where the letter hammer hits... this reminds me of a face wearing a black cloth mask when being Executed?
a) Could this be telling us Bill Clinton has been executed?

4) Note the 3 Pyramid shapes;
a) One formed by the Hammers = no Capstone,
b) Bottom left one in black area has no LEFT side,
Bottom right one in black has no RIGHT side,
c) Altogether this messages that Right, left and Capstone are gone; only the base remains?

5) GEMATRIA:
a) "How do I start a new beginning" = 276, 1656, 2497 (2497=BDIG)
Equivalents:
The seven colors of the rainbow,
Show me the way,
We are more than we seem to be,
The unconscious clamoring for admission to consciousness,
Vaporwave,
Through the archangel Ratziel from the source of creation,
Your missing the point,
The reincarnation of king David,
Jesus returns to earth,
Father Son and Holy Spirit,
All the colors of the Rainbow,
Shot heard around the World,
Stand up to oppression.

b) "How do I st" = 113, 678, 1211
Equivalents:
Judas Hammer,
Trumpet.

c) "art a new beginning" = 163, 978, 1286
Equivalents:
City of David,
The Number of Consciousness,
Galactic federation of light high council of Orion,
Adrenaline filled blood hangover,
The lioness of Judah,
God is really here,
Make America Great Again,
Barack Hussein Obama,
Jeffrey Epstein,
Alice in Wonderland,
April Showers,
End Child Trafficking.

ETA - Thanks for the Gurdjeff quote... reminded me of my Dad studying him at a commune he (dad) and a member of Dusty Springfield's group set up in the 70s.

edit on 22-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Death is also an illusion.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Appreciate your posts & insights.

VIEWING THE NARRATIVE
1. Viewing in terms of RIGHT/WRONG or WINNING/LOSING (= stress/frustration)
2. Viewing in terms of what has to happen to meet the objective

Duane Cates #SoulWAR
@ScottAdamsSays

MOVES & COUNTERMOVES
- Consider what was planned with a not guilty verdict.
- Consider MW actions/statements before decision (mirror Jan 6).
- Consider jury room number & clock times (crumbs being left for comfort).
- GUILTY VERDICT/STRONG CHANCE FOR APPEAL = a best case scenario?

REMEMBER THE OBJECTIVE
Winning & Saving as many lives as possible (waking us all up)
Saving the Children
Peace is the Prize

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
No predictions, but most likely something we won't see coming.

HOLD THE LINE
FAITH OVER FEAR
PRAY FOR ALL

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

as is life, waking up, light and dark... realitiy itself is an illusion too, which inturn almost makes the illusion real.

these are all mere concepts/ideas manifesting from somewhere to tell us something, discarding the experience I have as illusionary would stunt my growth.

the name we give things are not the things themself, to every concept/idea there is an underlaying pattern that describes the thing much better than the name given, this pattern is congruent with the 5 senses experiencing the thing, but reaches deeper and gives one insights that go beyonde the 5 senses. taking that into account.. death realy is an interessting concept/idea and intrinsically linked to life one of the more interesting dichotomies out there
edit on 22-4-2021 by Terpene because: dichotomies

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

c) Altogether this messages that Right, left and Capstone are gone; only the base remains?

No more left vs right.

They say Clinton and Obama were taken out. The hood could also signify the end, blackout, a new story to be written. Remember when they said, they couldn't of done this without the help of Patriots world wide? We are greater than we've been told, higher consciousness beings trapped in hell aka earth bysome error that was fixed.

I thought I should add these. They've changed.

The Schumann Resonance has been off the charts.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Found this somewhat interesting.

t.me...

Closed system though, not anymore, and not for us.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Whiplash347
youtu.be...

A 3 Yr Delta to start the Day.
Also that Rogue Nuclear State drop is a Delta for 2moro.
YouTube
We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)
Thank you Canadianmatt3 for uploading such an amazing video!Original can be found here: www.youtube.com... original video is good!...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

to much death for my taste whatever it is you think must die, there is a route without death and it will lead to a much more stable paradigm...

it will shatter all dichotomies though...

I prefer the symbolic death to selfishness by accepting Jesus wants us to use his love as our Savior. Then committing to "love your neighbor as yourself" by being baptized and living that life. That is not to preach but to explain.

The truth is loving each other IS the key to how we get thru this mess and the messes the leadership are making now.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the problem is that, at this point, the damage done by admitting that the election was legit stolen would be catastrophic for us and the entire world. I don't say this as hyperbole, but admitting something like that would probably start a Civil War in the US, and likely World War 3 around the rest of the planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Whilst we exchange views, etc. upon or via our means of communication, please note a few top dog meeting, debates, future planners.;

joebiden.com...
PLUS
1. www.un.org...
2.www.consilium.europa.eu...
3.www.weforum.org...
4.www.g20.org...
5.www.socialtables.com...
6.global.com...
7.www.amexglobalbusinesstravel.com...

Plus stacks that are never reported. 'Where do I begin', is tip of the iceburg. Said the Titanic skipper.

edit on 22-4-2021 by steaming because: to add one addition

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Or, maybe, just maybe, there is a reason why the NG is still locking down DC?

Yknow.

Logically speaking. Since Congress has repeatedly come together to call Q every sort of threat imaginable how have they not managed to bust him and trot him out in front of a media circus?

How is it under biden, with the full power of the Intel apparatus at his disposal Q is not in bracelets and on the evening news?

Is it possible they dont know who he be?

Or maybe they do, and it's a problem for them.

Something to consider.

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join