It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It'll say "TAT helps his 100 yr old grandson blow out birthday candles!"

edit on 17-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

You see that quote in my sig below, right. That best sums up my take on the world stage clown show. All the big power broker countries (USA, [China, Russia, Israel], UK, AUS) are using this method via the media hyenas financed by the elite bankers. A massive complex global psyop ver 20.21. Who is really in control? Perhaps nobody.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.henrymakow.com...

Oh yes they are, they have been in control since societies / tribes, started to shape up. Long sotry, stacks of Historical proof etc. but for now consider the above wh became an advisor to the French Gov't, helped give a reason for the Climate Change loonies, etc. etc. etc.. Back to keeping quite in background, enjoy a smile or two plus 'Cheers'.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

wow, just wow.

i know we live in a connected world but damn.

here I thought my job was bad. I do logistics work for large appliance deliveries and we have 4 different companies involved in every delivery that's made.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't have context for this photo, I'm not on any of the alternate sm platforms, I can't get on Google Earth & I haven't done a reverse image search but I saw this pic on Twitter. Maybe someone here can find out where it came from. Supposedly these are shipping containers on the Ever Given that spell out 'Thank you'

edit on 17-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Scary yes.
Check this out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If this is true I think it is an epic troll to the DS Cabal.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
It was linked to this site on Google maps
But I can't open it from my tablet

ETA ok I see it now it's not the ship it's a port
edit on 17-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Checks out on google maps, fyi.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It checks out. I was going to say that the pic you posted looked like the watermark was back wards and it is and also upside down.

According to this the Ever Given is in an area called Great Bitter lake, which is about 75 km from where the thank you container message is at. So, it is there but probably not related.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Probably not related... can you provide proof to back this up?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

In my limited experience with google maps I used to view my former residences, and my vehicle would still be parked in the driveway, many months after moving to a new location. So I'm doubtful that is a recent event...
Curiosity with last location lookup shows my vehicle in California 2 months shy of 2years later, as supposedly a current view of the area.

Heck, it could be a thanks for helping out with the Arab spring for all we may know?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Google Earth shows the image date as 09/09/20.

My birthday.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Probably not related... can you provide proof to back this up?

No, but the burden of proof is not on me to prove a connection. That would be on those claiming that a connection exists.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You made a claim. Without substantial evidence to back that up then you aren't stating a fact. You are merely speculating. The same thing that you condemn me for

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Michigan set to make coronavirus restrictions on businesses permanent

“Michigan’s regulatory agencies plan to make COVID-19 rules such as mask wearing, social distancing, daily health screenings, record-keeping, and keeping a “COVID-19 safety coordinator” on-site permanent for Michigan businesses. Businesses would be forced to require their customers wear masks, whether or not they have been vaccinated against the virus.”
Madness

Business owners across the state just saw their hopes evaporate.

If this doesn’t signal a destructive, repressive agenda, I don’t know what would.

And I guess we are no longer even pretending that the experimental mRNA gene therapies are going to solve anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Found this via a gab post linking to day 5...

It makes for a good read even if a fiction piece...

Never heard of the author or the site publishing the articles, so I can't say it's sorcha or Alex ish.

Phage

Just a parallel of given timeframe of sep. '20 in re to previous post referencing thank you pic;
here
Haven't connected why a thank you message would be for eyes in the sky, so shrugs
edit on (4/17/2121 by loveguy because: 2nd link add

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join