It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I hope McAfee wasn't really suicided. I always liked that guy. His video on how to remove McAfee antivirus is a hysterical YouTube classic. He also isn't one to bluff. I can feel change in the air...something is definitely coming.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 24-6-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I hate to say it, but this is all beyond our control. The corruption is out of control. The best we can hope to do is limit our exposure to the poison that is the world at large right now.

Bunker, head-in-the-sand mentality?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

Did he blow the whistle?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

McAfeeGhost, huh? Boy, it sure would be some chit if our spooky friend that visits here occasionally was John McAfee....

If G shows up again, we know it's not JM.

umm...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is something really ducky about the condo collapse in Miami. I get notifications for significant events, and there was no notification of this event. Barely a blip. A helicopter crashing in a third world country got more attention than this.

www.zerohedge.com...

Then there is this coincidence:

"Cardillo added: "Having lived down here 17 years I've heard more than a few architects and engineers express concern about this exact thing.""

17 years, eh?

twitter.com...

And he is definitely the kind of guy that knows the relevance of 17.

Speaking of 17, in case you missed it in Loki:

"Limit your lunch break to 17 minutes."

Also, the video game I play is on it's 17th season. Lots of 17s.

We're watching a movie. Like the McAfee thing. Anyone with common sense would have made it look like a prisoner killed him. "Suicide" purposely draws attention to the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Stew Peters tweet is worth watching out for the evidence in the morning - tweet.

I don't want to put the guy at more risk by detailing content here as well.

Did he blow the whistle?

Not really.
He had Dr. Jane Ruby release a call between a woman with GBs and a MODERNA rep...where the rep admitted EVERYONE getting the jab is considered part of the actual clinical trial.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I agree there are compounds that can assist in healing and can help create shifts in perspective but imo true sovereignty comes from learning how to create those shifts and having the ability to maintain those elevated states without having to depend on mind altering substances. There's more effort involved but the end result will be more meaningful and consistent... it doesn't wear off

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

A reference to 9/11 collapse?

"Cardillo added: "Having lived down here 17 years I've heard more than a few ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS express concern about this exact thing.""

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

Despite the demise of many characters, we've never seen anything close to a dead man's switch being dumped.

...with the exception of Vault 7.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Care, I hate to say it, but this is all beyond our control. The corruption is out of control. The best we can hope to do is limit our exposure to the poison that is the world at large right now.

Bunker, head-in-the-sand mentality?

I've reached my limit for dealing with the BS. I've withdrawn from society.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I agree there are compounds that can assist in healing and can help create shifts in perspective but imo true sovereignty comes from learning how to create those shifts and having the ability to maintain those elevated states without having to depend on mind altering substances. There's more effort involved but the end result will be more meaningful and consistent... it doesn't wear off

My pineal gland is fried. The closest I can get to the proper state of mind is lucid dreaming.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I wonder if this is a Biden "reprisal" following the death of his "dog Champ"? Biden tweet

From your post:

Location is known as "Champlain Towers South". The main address is 8777 Collins Ave, Surfside, FL 33154.

a) Champ...lain... "to rest",
b) 8777 sums to 29 = 911 mirror, and address includes "Towers", and collapse of two towers in complex generated dust cloud like WTC,
c) Avenue = (I'll be) "having you!"... fighting talk,
d) Surfside... Gen Flynn surfing pictures/banners in tweets - therefore Surfside = Gen Flynn's team,

e) FL 33154 = 6+12+3+3+1+5+4 = 34... #34 Q Clearance Patriot/ EBS post...
The building collapse was a CLEARANCE!

edit on 24-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani’s Law License Suspended Over ‘Demonstrably False’ Statements

In a ruling handed down by the New York State Supreme Court Thursday, the state’s Attorney Grievance Committee successfully moved to have the former New York mayor’s license suspended. Specifically, Giuliani’s actions related to his defense of former President Donald Trump were to blame, according to the court.

“We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020,” the court found. “These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client. We conclude that respondent’s conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law.”

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So telling the truth gets you crucified.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Found this curious.

Military plane flying from Barcelona, Spain to US day of McAffee suicide. Could be nothing, could be something.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So telling the truth gets you crucified.

Feb - 2021 - New York Times ‘Experts’ Urge Biden To Establish Orwellian ‘Reality Czar’ To Dictate Truth

......This ultimate-truth official who would work for the government, the author suggested, would be responsible for dictating and mitigating the spread of information in the United States and could engage with the ever-truth-wielding Silicon Valley giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Apple, and Google to implement new policies and evaluate which information should be disseminated.

“This task force could also meet regularly with tech platforms, and push for structural changes that could help those companies tackle their own extremism and misinformation problems,” the author suggested, completely ignoring the fact that these same Big Tech overlords already coordinated to censor and deplatform certain people, groups, and companies that they deemed “dangerous,” such as former President Donald Trump........

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Bad enough the thread of DJT going first caused her to leave the DC bunker, but Is she challenged in the area of geography, or is the border full of kamala specific kryptonite? In January DJT went to the actual border itself.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Despite the demise of many characters, we've never seen anything close to a dead man's switch being dumped.

...with the exception of Vault 7.

How about Panama Papers? 2.6TB data dump/leaked out.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join