It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In a bizarro press brief, Pentagon is asked about Alien bodies & crafts, June 4, 2021. (2 min)

Ultimate X-File proof that Aliens exist...?
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Nothing much has changed in 69 years...
Maj. Gen. John A. Samford's Statement on "Flying Saucers", Pentagon, Washington, DC, 07/31/1952:

Lue is headed to Hollywood! - No joke ...the sad CIA whistleblower that the mean reporters questioned has just been picked up at HBO Max for a new series about his brave efforts with Chris Mellon at UFO Disclosure written by Leslie Kean.

Seems like a pattern developing here. Very old money families like the Mellons, the Keans and the Fish...all powerful families in gov't. Surely Uncle Tom Kean being head of the 911 commission is relevant but I wonder about the powerful Fish family.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's always there, A path.
1. XX (Marks the Spot)
2. Relax / Meditate
3. Find Your Balance
4. Be Quiet / Words Have Power / Stop Feeding Narrative
5. At this place, a Path will reveal itself to you
6. Start Spread the Seeds of Love to Others
7. Love = Unity = Peace = Prize (HEART = EARTH)

[XX] photo = POST 2479 = graphic in 6 POSTS
- Post 1) 2393 = Nov 2, 2018 Cross reference 'blue' areas
- Post 2) 2463 = Nov 9, 2018 VOTER ID LAW?
- Post 3) 2479 = Nov 11, 2018 = [XX] = Control & Issuance of BLANK BALLOTS IS KEY (11.11)
- Post 4) 2689 = Feb 11, 2019 Voter Fraud
- Post 5) 2690 = Feb 11, 2019 (2/11 mirror 11/2) (101 days)
- Post 6) 3407 = Border Fight / Worth Remembering (250 days from #1)
- The FIGHT for the WALL is for so much more.

WHAT IF THE BELOW COULD BE PROVEN?
- Combine 2 PARTS : Evidence Coming Out / Our Reaction is Key
- Remember: We are told the evidence is overwhelming / irrefutable
- CodeMonkeyz: All eyes on the audit(s)!

- WINNING A BATTLE = BOTH SIDES defusing Time Bombs left to push us into chaos
- EACH VICTORY = another barrier taken down / getting us closer to UNITY / PEACE
- ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS (what WE do > fake news)

FRIENDS - THE REUNION (after 17 years)
Last episode = May 6, 2004 / Reunion = May 27, 2021 = 890 WEEKS = (17)
edit on 8-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNowfrom tele pwc
I think Paul Revere just rode past.
Q day is coming soon! (fried PS)
edit on 8-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Note to Rel.

Suggest the British Honours System needs a new class of award: Dishonours.

Two immediate candidates would be former PMs Major and May. A Dishonour that springs to mind would be a title like "Traitor to Britain".

These globalist clowns are beyond tiresome with their protest against British foreign aid to China being cut by BoJo.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I just checked reddit, there is currently an apparent wide scale cyber attack unerway across a number of news sites.

This is one of my first posts after lurking for over a decade, so haven't yet figured out external links from my phone, but nine news Australia has a headline if you google (nothing on duck duck go) "news cyber attack".

Looks like Cyber Polygon may have got an early start..

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jesusH

I just checked reddit, there is currently an apparent wide scale cyber attack unerway across a number of news sites.

This is one of my first posts after lurking for over a decade, so haven't yet figured out external links from my phone, but nine news Australia has a headline if you google (nothing on duck duck go) "news cyber attack".

Looks like Cyber Polygon may have got an early start..

That could be a couple of weeks old. Nine news was targeted over here a couple of weeks ago. However i havent seen or heard anything local in the last couple of hours.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
My bad, you're correct. Have just checked another source and it appears there are many sites down including associated press etc. Something is going on.

Countless popular websites including Reddit, Spotify, Twitch, Stack Overflow, GitHub, gov.uk, Hulu, HBO Max, Quora, PayPal, Vimeo, Shopify, Stripe, and news outlets CNN, The Guardian, The New York Times, BBC and Financial Times are currently facing an outage. A glitch at Fastly, a popular CDN provider, is thought to be the reason, according to a product manager at Financial Times. Fastly has confirmed it’s facing an outage on its status website.

“We’re currently investigating potential impact to performance with our CDN services,” the firm said.
edit on 862021 by bellagirl because: more information

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Not as exciting as I assumed, everything seems back to normal.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jesusH

Blip...

Massive internet outage hits websites including Amazon, gov.uk and Guardian

The outage has been traced to a failure in a content delivery network (CDN) run by Fastly. It began around 11am UK time, and saw visitors to a vast array of sites receive error messages including, “Error 503 service unavailable” and a terse “connection failure”.
Others affected included publishers, CNN, the New York Times, and the Financial Times as well as the streaming services Twitch and Hulu.
As well as bringing down some websites entirely, the failure also broke specific sections of other services, such as the servers for Twitter that host the social network’s emojis.

edit on 8-6-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yes, I suppose we need to consider this as possibly confusing. I normally use Troy. The similarities would make for confusion, naturally. My apologies for not considering that.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Minor point but ColoradoTemplar probably needs an alternative abbreviation as CherokeeTroy is often shortened to CT?

I suggest ColoradoTemplar lets us know what they prefer...

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Has anyone checked this out? (CSO Australia)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Had a hard time posting this. lol

I cant tell what you mean for us to review. Please, expand on your thoughts a bit.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Practice run?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I found the WHOLE opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics in London very dark and sinister.
Hidden in plain sight!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Fastly - Cloud Outage - SKY Event ?

Widespread internet outage linked to cloud service provider Fastly

A number of the affected websites reported that the issue was linked to Fastly. Alex Hern, The Guardian’s technology editor, tweeted that Fastly “has been identified as the cause of the problem”. Quartz also attributed the issue to Fastly in a Twitter post.

Fastly offers services such as speeding up loading times for websites, protecting them from denial-of-service cyberattacks and helping them deal with bursts of traffic in order to stay online and stable.

Big bust down under too .... ATS Thread -
Arrest of hundreds of Australians in what’s been dubbed the “sting of the century”

Global sting successful after using FBI-encrypted app to trick organized crime gangs

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Got me thinking about the SKY Event - we (most when reading the word) all assume SKY is the space above us - where airplanes and birds fly ....

So I did a small dig at the origins and meaning of SKY

Interesting take in todays computer world

SKY

sky (n.)
c. 1200, "a cloud," from Old Norse sky "cloud," from Proto-Germanic *skeujam "cloud, cloud cover" (source also of Old English sceo, Old Saxon scio "cloud, region of the clouds, sky;" Old High German scuwo, Old English scua, Old Norse skuggi "shadow;" Gothic skuggwa "mirror"), from PIE root *(s)keu- "to cover, conceal."

So with all the Double Meanings thrown around - maybe it should be a "CLOUD" Event - sure is a lot of data in the Clouds ... interesting mirror also plays apart in the origins .... also Shadow - and Cover

of Course YMMV

Private Data From 100 Million Android Users At Risk Due To Cloud Leak - May 21, 2021

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news now we know who runs Ghislaine Maxwells Twitter Account - Ghisla ine Maxwell’s family complains prison breaching UN’s ‘Nelson Mandela’ rules of dignity

The Twitter account run by the siblings of Ms Maxwell — with the name “Real Ghislaine” — said the conditions she faced in jail are so inhuman that they violate the 2015 rules adopted by the US.

“Under the United Nations Standard Minimal Rules adopted in 2015 for the treatment of prisoners – ‘The Nelson Mandela Rules’ — to which the US is a party, Ghislaine has been subjected to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment,” the family said.

REL - Check "ODD" PM - not a lot to add but hunt for origins is on

edit on 682021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Rel those you thought to be Popcorn related are not Popcorn seeds brother.
We rural Americans raise a lot of corn and each of us have popped probably millions of them since a child. That looks like lentels to me btw.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Black Choppers low and lazy over NYC

Look alive

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Look alive

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For those of you that watched videos of the exercise in DC yesterday, my opinion is they were testing a VIP evacuation. 4 helicopters, launched 2 at a time. If someone showed that in a movie, that's the only thing it would be presented as...in my opinion.

originally posted by: dashen

Look alive

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you are fans of Tore Says, but she just released one hell of an article. Even comes with wonderful little e-mails proofs, quite the cast of characters, and sooo much more. This one is going to be on fire, so get ahead of it!

EXCLUSIVE| Obama Admin Talks About How They Beat Romney Before The Elections

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice catch and build on the [XX] in #2479, brewtiger!

Reinforcing your meditation/balance/waiting points... I feel very in tune with this over the last few days; I'm spending more time in the garden and "creating". I feel like I'm no longer on the race track but waiting for events to come to me.

ETA - To save space... an Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 3:14pm UTC today, has the "CAPS+!!!" indicator to do gematria count:

Buenos dias to everyone excepto doctor #Fauxi
LET´S MAKE THIS AN AMAZING DIA, PATRIOTOS
VAMONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

Bolded contents sums to 714... #714

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325580 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:46:19 (EST)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]

Q

The timestamp encodes today thru Thursday:
Feb 10 2018 = 6/8... (2+1+0+2+0+1 = 6)
05:46:19 = 6/9
05:46:19 = 6/10

Tweet timestamp of 3:14pm points to #314

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.

Q

Chan post number encodes jun 11th to 13th = G7 dates!

...also #1514

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5e78e No.1768724 📁
Jun 16 2018 00:09:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4881bd No.1768697 📁
Jun 16 2018 00:07:24 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

THIS Q
WE HAVE IT ALL
]HUBER[ ???

>>1768697
News unlocks.
Q

Date stamp encodes Jun 9th, 10th and 16th.
Also a 1 year DELTA next week.

edit on 8-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join