It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah, you don't drink it straight, it's 190 proof grain alcohol. It is however the perfect thing to dilute to make limoncello, you can also use a high proof vodka if everclear isn't available.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Any guess's as to what may be going on at the Capitol today for those training exercises we aren't suppose to get alarmed about if we see things?
I have two live webcams going, one for Capital one for White house. Both seem oddly quiet.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Touche JoM!

To save space- New Mr Pool pic this morning.... My decode in Telegram post

It's basically XX on a black background (which prob relates to older pic of a smiley with XX for eyes)... but changing contrast shows other artefacts such as stairs/graph, quotes, up/down arrows.

edit on 7-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
My apologies if I came over sounding judgemental, it was not meant to be.
Everyone has to make their own minds up about what is right for them and I respect that.
For myself, I have the antibodies thank goodness. As to variants, I'm happy to catch them too and give my immune system some exercise.
What I will say is two thirds of my clients have had the jab and ALL of them have side effects. The other third have not had the jab and are fine. I can only speak as I find.

Big huggy Rainbows
Jane

While only my sister has been tested, while donating to the Red Cross, is the only one officially with antibodies in my family I am sure we have them too from constantly ignoring the "rules of Covid" Wuhan Flu and going to family events never ever caring when we kissed or shared a meal together.

2019 My parents had a cold from Late Nov till about mid Feb 2020 and I do have to believe that was Wuhan related.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My Military job was Dental Tech and one job we had to do was make the charts for the Dentist for each patient. We are the most qualified members of the MASH unit to ID a body by just a jaw bone. I obviously hope to not need that skill set ever again due to war.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
While I'm at it, anyone fancy looking into these 2 screenshots?

If anyone wants to know what shelters for Disaster Victims Identification are here's a link with photo's of them and what they are used for....MOBILE MORTUARIES!
Scottish Police buy 'emergency shelters' as mobile mortuaries

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I was just following up on Loop and this "secret" symbolism ties in with a picture of Obama making the same gesture. As we are now aware Obama gave the green light to start the gain of function in the Wuhan lab and he wanted to keep it a secret.
The post linked it to the conservativetreehouse.com/2021/06/05/int...
I am being blocked from posting it here but maybe you can have more success. You can find the image in the link to the right follower.
He knew. Crimes against humanity.

originally posted by: onehuman
For anyone interested Mr. Pool just popped this photo up on his Telegram

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

twitter.com...

15 days after he is set to resign as CEO of Amazon. July 20...201st day of the year, 52nd anniversary of Apollo Moon landing. His brother Mark is going with him.

The high bid price at the moment for the auctioned seat aboard 'New Shepard' has jumped from $2.8M to $3.2M.
www.blueorigin.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As I mentioned the other day, at least in the US one cannot patent a "naturally" occurring thing. Applying that standard...

Chinese military scientist 'filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine BEFORE the virus was declared a global pandemic and worked closely with 'bat woman' at Wuhan institute'

Scientist Yusen Zhou reportedly filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine on behalf of China's People’s Liberation Army on February 24 2020
China had only declared human transmission of the virus five weeks prior
News that Zhou filed a patent for a vaccine so quickly suggests Chinese officials may have known about the virus much earlier than they admitted
Zhou is also said to have worked closely with the deputy director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology
Some scientists have theorized that the virus was created inside that lab before it inadvertently leaked out
Zhou died in mysterious circumstances in May 2020 - less than three months after filing the patent

I don't know the answer to this. How much of the various Jabs are created/made/packaged etc. in China? The med industry gets a huge percentage of the meds from China (documented here at some point) so did something happen to unhook that supply chain, or are folks jabbing themselves with chemical concoctions derived in part or in whole form the very folks who created the problem?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I just came across an interesting article. It is under the WHO, Pan American Health Organization [PAHO].It is a guideline on how to handle bodies in the event of large scale death due to natural disasters and pandemics ect.
Fauci must not have read it because right from the get go it states that the lead person must not, Not give any exclusive interviews. From the e-mails it is evident that he loved being the center of attention and there were lots of interviews given to "the right" people.
Also in chapter 3, death from infectious diseases, masks are not required, unless an electric saw is being used for autopsy purposes and yet the public was told to mask up and avoid the living.
Also Disclose Tv-Account of Informed Consent Action Network@I CAN decide has been locked by Twit because they were planning on releasing another 3000 e-mails from our favorite faux Dr. My links are being blocked but this is a government guideline on disaster preparedness.
www.who.... int>tech guidance>manage

link attempt

edit on Mon Jun 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
During DJT the endless parade of fear mongering at the top ended. Previously the endless "terrorists are in everyone's bathroom and are going to kill us all..." BS was the staple of the figure head. DJT stopped that, always accentuated the positive - except when calling out the DS or Press.

We're back to the live in fear fear fear fear...

Energy secretary: Adversaries have capability of shutting down US power grid

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm (D) said on Sunday that adversaries of the U.S. have the capability of shutting down the country’s power grid.

"Yes, they do," she said on CNN's "State of the Union" when asked if U.S. adversaries had such a capability.

“I think that there are very malign actors who are trying. Even as we speak, there are thousands of attacks on all aspects of the energy sector and the private sector, generally,” Granholm added. “It's happening all the time. And this is why the private sector and the public sector have to work together.”

Just last week this idiot said that the pipeline shut down was a private matter. 9 months ago it wasn't a issue to speak about publicly, now we must worry worry worry.

Fear fear fear fear fear...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud here but remember when Resident Lurker commented that he thought it was so very odd to have made in Chyna masks immediately show up in stores and even our local grocery store in abundance within a couple of days of the announced plandemic. It was all planned. If they could do this with masks, gloves what would stop them from having a secret stockpile of already manufactured vaccines. The supply chain has been disrupted so your 100% over target. Chyna was given complete control over our medication production with India being second for generics but still required raw material from Chyna.
Trump knew and was not worried about Warp Speed.
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I like your thinking out loud!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This guy is getting worried everything is collapsing on Fauci.

twitter.com...

“They only took about 10,000 emails from me, of course I remember. I remember all 10,000 of them. Give me a break,” Fauci said. “I don’t remember what’s in that redacted, but the idea I think is quite far-fetched that the Chinese deliberately engineered something so that they could kill themselves as well as other people. I think that’s a bit far out.”
WaPo article

Bar f alert! Hagiography on steroids in 45-second video promo for Fauci documentary by NatGeo

Now that we know from his own emails that Dr. Fauci lied to us repeatedly, will National Geographic go ahead and release its planned documentary film on him? Sales apparently have been suspended by publisher National Geographic for the planned 80-page, $18 book by Dr. Fauci that was to be published in time for Christmas giving. The documentary seems to have been planned as part of the promotion for the book.

"Hagiography" is a good fitting term in the mocking pejorative sense...see vid below.
45 sec promo vid from the "American Thinker" article...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Yeah, you don't drink it straight, it's 190 proof grain alcohol. It is however the perfect thing to dilute to make limoncello, you can also use a high proof vodka if everclear isn't available.

I don't drink any more, but it - plus dash of distilled organic white vinegar, and 15-20 drops of high quality essential oils (I like lemon and blood orange) - is also a great base for home made deodorant

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
amgreatness.com...
amgreatness.com/2021/06/07/over-two-dozen-antifa-rioters-charged-in-portland-violence/

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Funny thing about Antifa vs Globalists, how we are on neither side.

Antifa basically becomes our Useful Idiots in the process.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Fauci met with protest when he and Jill Biden went to Harlem, yesterday
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Does anyone think Bezos' rocket might malfunction?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: crankyoldman

Vaccine Decision.

Fear or Mistrust.

No "love" in the equation.

For me, "Mistrust" won.

I would argue your mistrust was rooted in self love my good friend.

You raise a good point, many have struggled to find that inner voice among the screaming jackals, in times of struggle the voice/intuition/reason/love/hint may come in various forms. It is usually the quiet voice.

Wish I could type what my quiet voice was thinking when seeing this Kamala Harris news today.

www.foxnews.com...

The Powers That Be want the pace stepped up a bit faster 👀

When you consider that it will take Republicans at least 1 year to undo the damage Biden/Harris have inflicted during their first 5 months, its easy to understand why the powers that love America, want them removed from office ASAP.

For sure.

Remember when Obama’s citizenship was being discussed. It was suggested that if he was born outside the US and not eligible for the presidency, it would never be revealed. To do so would create a legal nightmare invalidating everything he did over eight years.

The same issue could apply to Biden.

If the election is deemed completely invalid due to fraud, and Biden is declared not officially elected, then all of his actions have been invalid as well. So quite apart from the damage he is doing, dealing with the legal mess becomes an issue as well.

And it is important to note that the established election process has certified a “winner.” It has been said that fraud negates any contract, but once an election result is determined officially, mistakenly or not, I’m not sure what the legal method would be to go back in time and retroactively undo a done-deal. Is there any precedent for a recount or an audit to change results when the contesting is not immediately after the election when the result is not yet sealed?

If not, there are a limited number of ways to legally remove an “elected” President. Impeachment, resignation, or removal by Twenty-fifth Amendment just kicks the can down the chain of succession. I’m not aware of any established law that deals with a completed election retroactively determined to be invalid.

Q has said that the military is the only way. But there has to be a legal route for the military to become involved, or else it is just another coup.

There have been some suggested solutions:

Trump running for congress and becoming Speaker of the House, so the established chain of succession can be invoked...

Making a distinction between President of the corporation of the united states versus President of the Republic..

Executive Orders signed by Trump regarding foreign interference…

And probably a few more I can’t remember.

The problem as I see it is that if the election was fraudulent, the future of the United States, as well as its reputation and international standing, has been compromised.

To correct that situation, the solution has to be legal, clear cut, obviously justified, and accepted by the American people and the rest of the world.

That seems like a pretty tall order.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Does anyone think Bezos' rocket might malfunction?

I do, since he doesn't have one that I know of that made it to space yet.

His ego won't be missed if he doesn't succeed. I don't wish any hell on him, or anyone else, but he might find out sooner if there is one if he rides that rocket to space. I do wish the appropriate Karma comes along so that we all know it happened.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join